PDA

View Full Version : Jack or Hedo > Barry

SPARKY
04-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Good work Holt Cat.

mookie2001
04-25-2005, 01:49 PM
well naturally jacksons better
its his greedy selfish ass that left we offered him a long ass contract for a shitload more money than ATL, but now he's made it back in Indiana so he's happy

SPARKY
04-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Could've had Jack back this season instead of Bone Dry Barry.

Ginofan
04-25-2005, 02:04 PM
I just don't understand why Brent is taking so few shots. I think he only attempted 2 or 3 last night and same for the last game he played in...is that Pop and the PT or is that just hesitation on Brent's part?

Nikos
04-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Duncan didn't exactly suck the defense in like he usually does.

Tim's injury killed this team more than anything else.

Even Karl mentioned his rustiness working in Denver's favor.

timvp
04-25-2005, 02:10 PM
The main part about being a good shooter is finding the space to get your shot off. There are thousands of people that can knock down three pointers in a gym by themselves. Making them in an NBA basketball game is different. You have to know how to create room for yourself -- whether it be by spacing, going around picks are just being in the right spot.

Barry has to WANT to shoot. Whenever he got the ball last night, he was looking to get rid of it. He sailed a couple passes because he was scared. Plain and simple.

Whottt will come in here and say that Barry wasn't in the game in the fourth quarter. While true, there's no way Pop could have put in a player who played like such a chicken throughout the game.

Barry is here to hit shots. He had two wide open looks and 19 minutes to find space to shoot more. The only person who is stopping him from getting more shots is himself.

He needs to take a deep breath and realize it's just basketball. Go out there and play and fire it up.

If he needs to see how to play, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a tape of Jon Barry from the other night.

Can Barry snap out of it?

He has to.

Believe.

BigVee
04-25-2005, 02:41 PM
I think they ALL need to just go out there and play. They are playing like they did when Tim first went down. Then, they adjusted and just let it all out. Play the 4th quarter like the first. If you are open in the offense, shoot the ball. Quit trying NOT to lose and play to win. It won't be easy, but is still doable.

exstatic
04-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Brent Barry never had Tim Duncan to play off before this year and never seemed to have a problem finding shots.