PDA

View Full Version : Parting shots...

Interrohater
01-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Hey guys and gals,

I'm on my way out to Iraq and just wanted to say how much I enjoy this site. I open it as soon as I get home and I open it on my phone if I'm somewhere with 5 minutes of free time. Most of you are great people, and some of you this site could do without, but nonetheless...

I'm not sure what the situation will be over there. This is my second tour and last time I had easy internet access, but I'm not sure where I'll end up, so maybe I will and maybe I won't. I'll definitely be logging on asap since my ability to watch games will definitely be decreased. I'll also try and send pics wearing Spurs gear over there! Keep all the analysis coming, the videos, the wallpapers, the insider info, the opinions, I love it.

Last but not least, I'm glad that this current streak looks like it's coming together. The guys are sharing the ball, the defensive communication is starting to flow and our role players are doing what they should be doing: Playing a role. However, the most important identifier is that they're having fun out there, together. Spurstalk is a little quiet these past few days because we've been winning, with all the doom and gloom prophets slinking into the shadows, grinning from ear to ear as they stare at a glass half-empty, happy that some poor fool will not have a full glass of water. Let's keep up this trend and I have high hopes for this team. Keep up the great work guys (er...people) and I'll be lurking! :toast

Go Spurs Go! :flag:

spurspokesman
01-01-2010, 02:38 PM
All the best to you out there man. Keep your head up and thanks for your service. It is nice to see us playing better against better opposition. Dejuan is almost half to blame with his flat out tough play. We just got to play tough and make better decisions. I like this team with matt and fin out. Now if RJ could find a set on ebay we will be scary. He flat out looks lost out there. Demoted to a glorified jumpshooter. That sucks. Looking forward to better days though.

Chomag
01-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Keep Safe out there!!! Hope you can be back before the playoffs if not sooner.

Thank so much for your sevice for our country man!

SpursRulez4eVeR
01-01-2010, 02:45 PM
good luck to you man i will upload as much vids to my youtube channel as possible :-)

Interrohater
01-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks, @Spurspokesman and SR4E! I'll be watching!

@Chomag: I definitely won't be back before then, but I'll be back in time to see the start of the 2010-2011 season! Hopefully it'll be a chance for a repeat title.

Dex
01-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Best wishes, Interrohater, and thanks for your service. We all hope you make it back soon and safe, and try to drop us a line when you can find a chance!

Blackjack
01-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Best wishes to you and your family and take care of yourself, bro.

Don't have too much fun over in that sandbox.

honestfool84
01-01-2010, 06:12 PM
thank you, so very much, Interrohater - this country is what it is today because of people like you. thank you, thank you, thank you.

spurs10
01-01-2010, 07:39 PM
All the best to you and many thanks for your service. Hopefully you can keep up with your team and it can make any given day a little better.GSG....be safe.

Spursmania
01-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Interrohater, Good Luck to you and God Bless.
Thank you for serving our country, and I wish you a safe trip back home.:toast

NRHector
01-01-2010, 08:12 PM
stay safe and always look for cover :toast Good luck to you and all the brothers in the military

Crookshanks
01-01-2010, 08:18 PM
God Bless and stay safe! Thanks for your service to our country - and pass that message along to all your brothers-in-arms. I have so much respect for you guys - we owe you so much!

samikeyp
01-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Be safe and thanks for your service. :toast

mazerrackham
01-01-2010, 08:48 PM
The best to you Interrohater :toast I may be a lurker mostly, but I'll come out of the shadows to say I usually enjoy your posts :)

SpuronyourFace
01-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Thanks for your service and take care of yourself

HarlemHeat37
01-01-2010, 09:06 PM
stay safe homie..

xellos88330
01-02-2010, 02:41 AM
Keep up the good fight. Stay safe man.