PDA

View Full Version : TP finding the balance

raspsa
01-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Parker has had solid performances in his last 4 outings.. not scoring as much but putting ppoints on the board when needed. Also registering above average on assists. He seems to have found the right balance between scoring PG and passin PG and I hope he can maintain it. No need to score 30 a game, Spurs have lots of scorers who need to take shots. But TPs penetrations really put the defense under pressure and provide opportunities for himself or others. He seems to be doing a better job of recognizing which.

Ice009
01-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Yep TP is playing better. He is slowing getting back to playing like TP now and he is seems to have found a bit of balance of when to score and when to pass. The main thing for me though is his defense, and that too, I think is getting better.

Keep it going TP.

TIMMYD!
01-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I think he's found it and maybe if he can maintain himself on that 18 point, 8 assist average everything will open up.

Brazil
01-01-2010, 08:58 PM
a 18 8 with good D & limited TOs would be awsome

HarlemHeat37
01-01-2010, 09:08 PM
It opens up for everybody when Parker and Ginobili play like they're supposed to..it's been the main problem this year..when they outplay the opposing backcourt, we've won every single game so far..

Also, Jefferson becomes a true #3/4 option when Parker and Ginobili are fitting their roles, which makes him look a lot better..he does what he's supposed to do in that role at a high level..