PDA

View Full Version : Get rerady for the bitching about UT in the national championship game

CosmicCowboy
01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Florida is just putting a monumental ass whooping on #3 Cincinatti.

Texas better bring their A game against Alabama.

And junior forum moderators don't tell me to put this in the "college sports" forum.

It's New Years. It's Bowl Games. It's current events and a reasonable club topic.

CubanMustGo
01-01-2010, 10:38 PM
All this proves is that the idiot system that ranked Cincy #3 is full of shit, it doesn't reflect on Texas.

Trainwreck2100
01-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Fla had their shot, the only ones that will bitch are the winners o the Fiesta Bowl and nobody will give a fuck cause they ain't big schools

Das Texan
01-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Cincinatti is also mired in turmoil of their head coach up and leaving and being coached by a guy that has already taken a job at another school.

tlongII
01-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Cincinatti is also mired in turmoil of their head coach up and leaving and being coached by a guy that has already taken a job at another school.

Yep, this is the biggest problem with this game. A football team won't succeed without strong leadership. Cincy has none now.

CosmicCowboy
01-01-2010, 11:20 PM
*ouch*

44-10

This game can't end soon enough.

I really wanted TCU to play Florida.

tlongII
01-01-2010, 11:38 PM
*ouch*

44-10

This game can't end soon enough.

I really wanted TCU to play Florida.

Either TCU or BSU would have been a better match than Cincy in their current state.

balli
01-01-2010, 11:42 PM
I just feel sorry for the Cincy players. It would suck after a couple great years to have this be your last game/memory.

ChumpDumper
01-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Folks have been bitching about it for weeks, and it's not wholly unjustified.

balli
01-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Either TCU or BSU would have been a better match than Cincy in their current state.

+1 But I don't mind because I'm really looking forward to the Fiesta Bowl. I'd rather watch BSU v TCU than FLA v either one of em.

tlongII
01-01-2010, 11:50 PM
+1 But I don't mind because I'm really looking forward to the Fiesta Bowl. I'd rather watch BSU v TCU than FLA v either one of em.

I agree. I think both those teams travel well too. Should be a nice atmosphere in Glendale.

CosmicCowboy
01-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Folks have been bitching about it for weeks, and it's not wholly unjustified.

You may be right but I don't think the SEC is THAT much better than the Big XII. ESPN is THE SEC NETWORK. They probably would have loved to replay the SEC Championship game as the National Championship.

Again, I just hope that Texas brings their A game. IMHO It's going to be about the Texas offensive line and someone remembering that you can actually put Offensive Backs into the game to BLOCK if nothing else...Give Colt half a chance and he will make something happen.

The Texas defense will come to play.

Kermit
01-02-2010, 12:01 AM
It would be nice if Cincinnati wasn't making Tebow look like the second coming of Vince Manning.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2010, 12:01 AM
You may be right but I don't think the SEC is THAT much better than the Big XII. ESPN is THE SEC NETWORK. They probably would have loved to replay the SEC Championship game as the National Championship.

Again, I just hope that Texas brings their A game. IMHO It's going to be about the Texas offensive line and someone remembering that you can actually put Offensive Backs into the game to BLOCK if nothing else...Give Colt half a chance and he will make something happen.

The Texas defense will come to play.Hope it's a good game. I've just been thoroughly underwhelmed with UT this season. Fortunately enough time has passed since the Nebraska near-debacle that it's practically a nonfactor.

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Speaking of blowouts...

DAMN TLong...what the fuck happened to your PAC10? They went uhhh...2-5? LMAO and the only teams they could beat were Boston College and Temple????

:lmao

I know I shouldn't laugh but that is fucking funny.

BTW, I know you are a beaver fan but did I mention how fucking UGLY those Duck uniforms are?

I mean...REALLY fucking ugly. Is it like an inside joke that the rest of the world doesn't get?

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2010, 12:12 AM
It would be nice if Cincinnati wasn't making Tebow look like the second coming of Vince Manning.

Tebow looks life a fucking baseball pitcher winding up to pass. He's gonna get his ass handed to him in the pros if he gets drafted.

Kermit
01-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Tebow looks life a fucking baseball pitcher winding up to pass. He's gonna get his ass handed to him in the pros if he gets drafted.

Eh. People have said the same thing about a lot of unconventional players. Remember, he has Jesus on his side.

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Eh. People have said the same thing about a lot of unconventional players. Remember, he has Jesus on his side.

I'm sure he is a nice guy but his passing stroke is SLOOOOOOOW and he exposes the ball too long.

You don't make it in the pros without a quick release. Defenses are just too big and fast.

Trainwreck2100
01-02-2010, 12:25 AM
At least the Tebow Trail of Tears is over

Kermit
01-02-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm sure he is a nice guy but his passing stroke is SLOOOOOOOW and he exposes the ball too long.

You don't make it in the pros without a quick release. Defenses are just too big and fast.

Blasphemy.

http://thesportsculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/tebow2no9.jpg

tlongII
01-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Speaking of blowouts...

DAMN TLong...what the fuck happened to your PAC10? They went uhhh...2-5? LMAO and the only teams they could beat were Boston College and Temple????

:lmao

I know I shouldn't laugh but that is fucking funny.

BTW, I know you are a beaver fan but did I mention how fucking UGLY those Duck uniforms are?

I mean...REALLY fucking ugly. Is it like an inside joke that the rest of the world doesn't get?

The Pac-10 laid an egg. Totally embarrassing. I agree the Ducks' unis are ugly, but the kids seem to like them.

EricB
01-03-2010, 02:57 AM
The two best teams are playing. I think the disrespect twords Greg Mcelroy is funny though.I guess the Florida game wasn't enough to shut his haters up.