PDA

View Full Version : If you want to send a message to your coach do it like Nate.

Purch
01-02-2010, 06:19 AM
Nate finally gets subbed in and puts up 41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd1n0jydGFQ

Weather you like the kid or not thats how you send a message.

BRHornet45
01-02-2010, 06:22 AM
sons here we go. the little pussy plays one fluke game and now everyone is kissing his ass. im sure fathead.com is rushing tonight making posters of him.

Purch
01-02-2010, 06:26 AM
sons here we go. the little pussy plays one fluke game and now everyone is kissing his ass. im sure fathead.com is rushing tonight making posters of him.

Well when your coach refuses to play you for how many games and then you put up 41 against a great Hawks team what do you expect?

BRHornet45
01-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Well when your coach refuses to play you for how many games and then you put up 41 against a great Hawks team what do you expect?

son judging by your childish avatar you obviously no nothing about basketball ... go back to watching nick at nite k ?

Basketballgirl25
01-02-2010, 07:19 AM
when I saw him play last night, family was watching I hate Knicks so I wasn't really watching I asked if someone got hurt lol, it had been a long time since he played, I mean I think I was at the last game he played in before he was benched

DxB
01-02-2010, 07:22 AM
he fuckin killled it! haha thass a funny lil nigga if i ever seen one... u can see all the hawks fans cheering for him too, its just hard to hate the guy!!

I dunno if i want him playing every game or a lotta minutes... but keep him in the rotation he'd be a great backup point!

^ also son, dwill>cp3.

Venti Quattro
01-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Sons my fantasy team didn't hear the message coming. Nate was on my bench today :depressed

Purch
01-02-2010, 08:35 AM
son judging by your childish avatar you obviously no nothing about basketball ... go back to watching nick at nite k ?

O is the hornets fan mad that they have a losing record it's ok it'll get better :lol

It'll be alright you tired of getting your ass kicked by the Jazz year after year?

Technique
01-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Nate played good, hopefully the Knicks can make a decent trade here because it's apparent that some team out there needs his speed and explosiveness.

JamStone
01-02-2010, 10:41 AM
D'Antoni should be thrilled. It should help his trade value at least a little bit. A team will be foolish enough to think they'd be getting a deal trading for him.