PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Advice

ricketts
01-02-2010, 10:32 AM
I know this has been brought up before but i was wondering if anyone has been to a game at the verizon center before. I hae great seats behind the spurs bench and im trying to get my Jersey signed. anyone know the best places to go? who likes to sign? how early to get there? etc... any help is appreciated. thanks!!

StoneBuddha
01-02-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't think where you end up sitting matters actually as long as you get to the arena early while the players are warming up. After the players are done with their early shootaround, they will usually sign autographs as they exit the court near the tunnel. You will see other people lined up in that area waiting.

Just be polite and have a sharpie ready ahead of time. I know Manu is very good about signing. He signed a jersey for me on the road. Also, Hill and Harrison signed my ticket that same day.

Good luck!

ricketts
01-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Ive got Manu and Bonner jerseys, my girls got Arenas. hopefully we can get them all done. Thanks for the advice, last question. shoot around is usually about 2 hours before the game right?

Spursfan092120
01-02-2010, 01:09 PM
I don't think where you end up sitting matters actually as long as you get to the arena early while the players are warming up. After the players are done with their early shootaround, they will usually sign autographs as they exit the court near the tunnel. You will see other people lined up in that area waiting.

Just be polite and have a sharpie ready ahead of time. I know Manu is very good about signing. He signed a jersey for me on the road. Also, Hill and Harrison signed my ticket that same day.

Good luck!
Actually, it does matter. You have to have seats in the 100 section, otherwise they will not let you down. You need to get there a little more than an hour early, and they'll let you go down there...I've gotten autographs 3 times this year..once for me, my mother, and my nephew. Most of the guys will sign. Unfortunately this year, I haven't seen the big stars down there after they open the doors. You can still get Bogans, Bonner (when practicing, though it's his right hand that's broken, so I doubt he's signing anything right now), and most of the bench. Good luck.

ricketts
01-02-2010, 01:20 PM
the 100 section specifically, or just the 100's. like 111 121 109 etc

Spursfan092120
01-02-2010, 01:23 PM
the 100 section specifically, or just the 100's. like 111 121 109 etc
The 100's...not 100 specifically. You just have to have a ticket in the lower section to allow you to get down there.