PDA

View Full Version : Where does Kobe's 5th Championship leave Duncan?

F_U_Buddy
01-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Since we all know (at least the rational thinking ones) that the likelihood of Tim Duncan winning another title in S.A is pretty much a peanut butter fantasy at this point where will Kobe winning another title this year for #5 leave Timmy.

For now Spur lovers are hanging their collective hats on the fact that "Timmy" has 4 rings but after another Laker title this year the bitterness, envy, and jealousy of Mr 81. will reach epic proportions.

Kobe's glorious, triumphant and historic march to upstage MJ's legacy and his 6 rings continue...:smokin

JamStone
01-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I prefer Jiffy over Peter Pan.

TIMMYD!
01-02-2010, 11:44 AM
F U Buddy :flipoff

PerforatedNeckline
01-02-2010, 11:59 AM
At this point, I don't even need to see that fifth ring. Kobe's ability to hang around against the Kings just long enough to barely squeeze out victories after the Kings have made perplexing mistakes has ALREADY filled me with bitterness, envy, and jealousy. All I can really do is hold my breath in anticipation for the playoffs wherein Kobe will mow down the lowly Heat, the lowly Bucks, and the lowly Kings (as long as Tyreke Evans isn't playing) with a variety of miracle heaves as the buzzer sounds en route to yet another championship. Boy, it seems like they get one every year, doesn't it? But still, I never get tired of seeing those pleased smiles of entitlement on the faces of various celebrities. If I wasn't already a Spurs fan (and let's not even get INTO what an unrewarding trial THAT'S been), I'D probably just root for the same team as Denzel Washington in order to feel cool TOO.

djohn2oo8
01-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Since we all know (at least the rational thinking ones) that the likelihood of Tim Duncan winning another title in S.A is pretty much a peanut butter fantasy at this point where will Kobe winning another title this year for #5 leave Timmy.

For now Spur lovers are hanging their collective hats on the fact that "Timmy" has 4 rings but after another Laker title this year the bitterness, envy, and jealousy of Mr 81. will reach epic proportions.

Kobe's glorious, triumphant and historic march to upstage MJ's legacy and his 6 rings continue...:smokin

Be careful before you cause your team to be T-longed

NRHector
01-02-2010, 12:09 PM

Kobe's glorious, triumphant and historic march to upstage MJ's legacy and his 6 rings continue...:smokin:lol you're so funny, whata way to start the new year, with a laugh, thanks :toast

duhoh
01-02-2010, 12:10 PM
kobe is left as another good guard.

duncan is already the GOAT PF{/C}

ffadicted
01-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Still leaves him with more rings as the alpha dog. Nonissue

Rummpd
01-02-2010, 12:47 PM
This Lakers team is simply not impressive this year for all their guady record they folded like wimps vs. the Cavs and have a bench that could not beat a WNBA team. Fear not the LAL fakers Spurs fans.

Muser
01-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Weak.

Spursfan092120
01-02-2010, 01:15 PM
I had one hell of a good pastry for breakfast this morning....

James David Manning
01-02-2010, 02:06 PM
F_U_Buddy and 21_abortions must be the sad pathetic pieces of shit that came out of some crack whore's diseased vagina. No matter how good Kobe is, you both are still flaming homos. God bless.

23LeBronJames23
01-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Sons, after Kobe beat the Kings he is closer to his 5th Championship?

MiamiHeat
01-02-2010, 02:50 PM
These are the types of threads that then provoke Kobe bashing.

which then the lakers fans cry over.

IronMexican
01-02-2010, 02:52 PM
:lmao Peanut Butter fantasy

dbestpro
01-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Kobe still needs to win 3 more to match Duncan as a leader of a team who has won championships. Otherwise, you might as well compare Kobe to Horry.

Metheny
01-02-2010, 03:58 PM

LOL :lmao he has 5 more rings to go my friends including winning mvp finals in all 5 including winning 10 scoring titles 6 of which he must shoot over 50% he also has to win Defensive player of the year and get the best playoff scoring avg and season scoring average in nba history if he would like to even put a dent into MJ's legacy which MJ did btw in a harder era.But since you listen to espn and think kobe has a shot. JUST FACE THE FACTS THE MAN'S A BITCH

xellos88330
01-02-2010, 09:50 PM
LOL :lmao he has 5 more rings to go my friends including winning mvp finals in all 5 including winning 10 scoring titles 6 of which he must shoot over 50% he also has to win Defensive player of the year and get the best playoff scoring avg and season scoring average in nba history if he would like to even put a dent into MJ's legacy which MJ did btw in a harder era.But since you listen to espn and think kobe has a shot. JUST FACE THE FACTS THE MAN'S A BITCH

:toast

poop
01-02-2010, 11:05 PM

this :wakeup

Spursmania
01-03-2010, 01:09 AM
Another Kobe Nuthugger:sleep

Do us all a favor and go circle jerk with this dream on the Lakerforum. Thanks.:toast

phyzik
01-03-2010, 01:23 AM

Rational thinkers would look at how Duncan is playing (2003 style), then look at who he is surrounded with, would take a step back and recognize what a great team it could be.

crc21209
01-03-2010, 01:36 AM

Whats up with all these troll threads being started lately? :lol

lefty
01-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Congratulations OP, you have just jinxed the Lakers.

TheMACHINE
01-03-2010, 02:32 AM
damn..you fuckers are getting trolled. lol

http://crossingskies.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/trolled1.jpg

BRHornet45
01-03-2010, 06:01 AM
5th? damn sons aren't we getting a bit ahead of ourselves? ... he hasn't even won his 2nd yet for crying out loud!

wijayas
01-03-2010, 08:32 AM

:toast

wijayas
01-03-2010, 08:33 AM
5th? damn sons aren't we getting a bit ahead of ourselves? ... he hasn't even won his 2nd yet for crying out loud!

How very true! :toast

My Fault
01-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Sans daddy

tee hee