PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Bowl

johngateswhiteley
01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
how come nobody started this shit...?

okie being pathetic and getting crushed. they don't deserve to be in the top 40.

monosylab1k
01-02-2010, 06:12 PM
This game was so incredibly shitty. It's like Zac Robinson & Jevan Snead had a bet to see who could out-suck the other. I'm not sure who won, I just know anybody who watched that game lost.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-02-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't care that Ole' miss won

lol Snead

monosylab1k
01-02-2010, 06:13 PM
The greatest thing is that both of these guys were preseason Heisman hopefuls, and they combined for 0 TD's and 7 INT's.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-02-2010, 09:25 PM
JGW this was the tightest freakin bowl game yet until the last 4 minutes

you must not have been really watching

both teams were trying to see who could suck the most
Gundy was fuckin stupid for going for it on 4th and goal

And if anyone actually watched this game you'd know that OSU totally quit playing after the refs fucked them over on that nocall offsides.
It was still a tie game 7 to 7. And OSU had just gained like 60 yards on an option. They were in FG range at the 20 yard line.
That ole piss DE had his entire upper body past the OLineman..it was very blatant, so Robinson foolishly assumed free play and threw that INT for a touchback. The refs totally fucked OSU. After that, in true cowboy fashion, they totally caved in. But its not like it would have mattered, they were fucked after that in either case.

The rest of the stats were skewed because Robinson threw like 3 INT in 2 minutes.

johngateswhiteley
01-02-2010, 10:00 PM
JGW this was the tightest freakin bowl game yet until the last 4 minutes

you must not have been really watching

both teams were trying to see who could suck the most
Gundy was fuckin stupid for going for it on 4th and goal

And if anyone actually watched this game you'd know that OSU totally quit playing after the refs fucked them over on that nocall offsides.
It was still a tie game 7 to 7. And OSU had just gained like 60 yards on an option. They were in FG range at the 20 yard line.
That ole piss DE had his entire upper body past the OLineman..it was very blatant, so Robinson foolishly assumed free play and threw that INT for a touchback. The refs totally fucked OSU. After that, in true cowboy fashion, they totally caved in. But its not like it would have mattered, they were fucked after that in either case.

The rest of the stats were skewed because Robinson threw like 3 INT in 2 minutes.

im more referring to okie being ranked in the top 20 and ole miss not being in the polls. that being said, ole miss dominated the first half, no? and the only score okie got was setup by a turnover? further, your case for turnovers is backwards and hurts your argument. Your argument gives ole miss even more credit b/c they overcame a plethora of turnovers and PENALTIES to win, while okie played more mistake free until a final outburst of patheticness.

...lest we forget, Ole Miss had more yards and McCluster ran ALL over place.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-02-2010, 10:06 PM
im more referring to okie being ranked in the top 20 and ole miss not being in the polls. that being said, ole miss dominated the first half, no? and the only score okie got was setup by a turnover? further, your case for turnovers is backwards and hurts your argument. Your argument gives ole miss even more credit b/c they overcame a plethora of turnovers and PENALTIES to win, while okie played more mistake free until a final outburst of patheticness.

...lest we forget, Ole Miss had more yards and McCluster ran ALL over place.

Dude you did not watch all of this game just admit it.
1) Ole Miss dominated the first half? Yet they failed to punch in a 1st and goal on the 4 yard line, and shanked a 25 yard field goal. That is not dominating.
2) The Ole Miss 1st TD was set up by a turnover even it was 86 yard run: They had intercepted the ball.
The ole miss 2nd and 3rd TD's were.....set up by turnovers. (the third was an INT return on the TO itself)

Ok state definitely made less mistakes than Ole Miss until the end when it comes to turnovers, but Ok state made a fuckton of bad timed penalty mistakes, and had like 5 three and outs in a row yet still were tied 7 all for most of the game.

Both teams played horrible sloppy ball and the momentum was totally sucked out of the game after the refs did not call that obvious off sides. It was a huge swing you have to admit. OSU just gained 60 yards on an option and were in a definite position to go 10-7...it was first down....and then the result is an INT for touchback.

Ole Miss scored on that possession off of that Int and it was over and done.

johngateswhiteley
01-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Dude you did not watch all of this game just admit it.
1) Ole Miss dominated the first half? Yet they failed to punch in a 1st and goal on the 4 yard line, and shanked a 25 yard field goal. That is not dominating.
2) The Ole Miss 1st TD was set up by a turnover even it was 86 yard run: They had intercepted the ball.
The ole miss 2nd and 3rd TD's were.....set up by turnovers. (the third was an INT return on the TO itself)

Ok state definitely made less mistakes than Ole Miss until the end when it comes to turnovers, but Ok state made a fuckton of bad timed penalty mistakes, and had like 5 three and outs in a row yet still were tied 7 all for most of the game.

Both teams played horrible sloppy ball and the momentum was totally sucked out of the game after the refs did not call that obvious off sides. It was a huge swing you have to admit. OSU just gained 60 yards on an option and were in a definite position to go 10-7...it was first down....and then the result is an INT for touchback.

Ole Miss scored on that possession off of that Int and it was over and done.

i didn't watch the whole the game, i was flipping. but you didn't say anything that changed my mind. i know Ole Miss had points off turnovers as well. Ole Miss had bad penalties too. And yes, Ole Miss dominated...they just didn't have the points on the scoreboard to match.

dirk4mvp
01-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Someone put the ol' McCluster Fluster on that ass.

redraiderinfiji
01-02-2010, 10:47 PM
lol jgw talking trash when "his teams" blew donkey cock this bowl season

mookie_crew
01-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Someone put the ol' McCluster Fluster on that ass.

Non wind aided or not, that guy's fast!

MajorMike
01-02-2010, 11:38 PM
"oregon represented, stanford represented (without Luck), USC represented and UCLA represented. Oregon State, Cal and Arizona obviously either weren't ready or weren't that good. imo, oregon state just wasn't mentally ready...thats a solid team and Riley was 5-0 in bowls."

lol; a guy that admittedly didn't even watch the game and that claims teams that got whopped in the P10 'represented', and also claimed his atm team that got absolutely throttled by UGA is more talented than them wants to start smack.

I'm sure he will be the first one to start a thread about UT if they lose, as well. jgw is like a sad locust - he doesn't really know anything or is able to do anything except get stepped on and squooshed all the time, but he sure flies in when the crops are dying and no one is around to exterminate him.

On the flip side, that was quite possibly the ugliest game I have ever been a part of; on both sides. I guess if you consider the refs, it would be all three sides.

OSU benched Cox, Okung had a bum ankle, Spud still isn't 100%, Zac has the deep arm bruise and a bum ankle & hammy, but I'm not gonna sit and go, meh meh meh, OSU 'represented' without their best players. Was a terrible game that someone had to win, and it ended up not being us.

I DID however think the defense looked great today.

johngateswhiteley
01-02-2010, 11:47 PM
You just described yourself. Spot on really...

CubanSucks
01-03-2010, 12:02 AM
I haven't even read any posts on this thread, all I gotta say is Ok St got fuckin robbed on that no call. They hit 2 huge plays in a row and anyone could see they were about to go up 14-7. Talk about the easiest fucking job a ref could have in any sport, all the line judge has to do is look down the fucking line to see if anyone jumps offsides AND HE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING DO THAT?!?! I'm not sure if they can fine college refs but if they can I hope that motherfucker goes broke.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-03-2010, 01:44 AM
"oregon represented, stanford represented (without Luck), USC represented and UCLA represented. Oregon State, Cal and Arizona obviously either weren't ready or weren't that good. imo, oregon state just wasn't mentally ready...thats a solid team and Riley was 5-0 in bowls."

lol; a guy that admittedly didn't even watch the game and that claims teams that got whopped in the P10 'represented', and also claimed his atm team that got absolutely throttled by UGA is more talented than them wants to start smack.

I'm sure he will be the first one to start a thread about UT if they lose, as well. jgw is like a sad locust - he doesn't really know anything or is able to do anything except get stepped on and squooshed all the time, but he sure flies in when the crops are dying and no one is around to exterminate him.

On the flip side, that was quite possibly the ugliest game I have ever been a part of; on both sides. I guess if you consider the refs, it would be all three sides.

OSU benched Cox, Okung had a bum ankle, Spud still isn't 100%, Zac has the deep arm bruise and a bum ankle & hammy, but I'm not gonna sit and go, meh meh meh, OSU 'represented' without their best players. Was a terrible game that someone had to win, and it ended up not being us.

I DID however think the defense looked great today.

Zac looked like total fucking shit today. For some strange strange inexplicable reason he was rolling to his LEFT for the entire first half, every time resulting in a short throw... (when he rolled to his right he had a very good completion percentage, imagine that)
He rarely EVER used his legs the way he has the ability to

And in one huge third down, on an option play he had a gimmie first down and he pitched the ball to his RB in a position for his RB to get smashed outta bounds.

I always liked Zac but after today I just can't help but say the guy is just a loser.

If the dude was hurt, okay some of it makes sense, but there comes a time when you just have to overcome that and win the fuckin game. I did watch every OSU game after that viscious hit Zac took that resulted in a concussion and I'll even say that he just has not looked the same since.
But Zac Robinson is just one of these really good QB's who went his entire career not making ONE defining moment. He just does not have "it".

Blake
01-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Okie State is/was the most overrated team in the country.

MajorMike
01-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Okie State is/was the most overrated team in the country.

I noticed you waited to post until after ttek almosted gagged up the Alamo.

mookie_crew
01-03-2010, 05:12 PM
You just described yourself. Spot on really...

mike just chode bloaded you and this is what you come back with? you just cant do things like that.

you're one of the faggiest fags on spurstalk. congratulations.

Blake
01-03-2010, 06:59 PM
I noticed you waited to post until after ttek almosted gagged up the Alamo. does that make what i said untrue? Besides, ive said it before. Nothing new

MajorMike
01-03-2010, 08:31 PM
That's cool; you got beat this year by an overrated team that will not be in the Top 25.

johngateswhiteley
01-03-2010, 08:56 PM
mike just chode bloaded you and this is what you come back with? you just cant do things like that.

you're one of the faggiest fags on spurstalk. congratulations.

I question your intelligence level. If someone makes an outrageous inaccurate statement, somehow I look bad? What world do you live in?

Further, the only person that got slapped was mike, when he couldn't understand that a person cannot become more talented. Elementary my dear bitch...elementary.

Blake
01-03-2010, 10:31 PM
That's cool; you got beat this year by an overrated team that will not be in the Top 25.

:lol does Okie State beating Tech this year help you make it through your day?

MajorMike
01-04-2010, 12:28 AM
I question your intelligence level. If someone makes an outrageous inaccurate statement, somehow I look bad? What world do you live in?

Further, the only person that got slapped was mike, when he couldn't understand that a person cannot become more talented. Elementary my dear bitch...elementary.

I love jgw posts; he only proves with constant regularity that he knows nothing and looks stupid doing it.

MajorMike
01-04-2010, 12:29 AM
:lol does Okie State beating Tech this year help you make it through your day?

Well, yes, but OSU being overrated seems to make yours so I thought I'd help out.

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I love jgw posts; he only proves with constant regularity that he knows nothing and looks stupid doing it.

admit it...you let your kids use your log in and post sometimes.

...i knew it.

stretch
01-04-2010, 11:07 AM
lol snead

Blake
01-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Well, yes, but OSU being overrated seems to make yours so I thought I'd help out.

Na. If OSU actually was a real top 10 team, I might actually feel a bit better about the Tech loss in stillwater.

Blake
01-04-2010, 11:59 AM

why can't a person become more talented?

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 12:45 PM
why can't a person become more talented?

cause its what you are born with. you can improve your skill, experience and conditioning...but you cannot become more talented (individually).

Blake
01-04-2010, 03:45 PM
cause its what you are born with. you can improve your skill, experience and conditioning...but you cannot become more talented (individually).

huh?

define talented

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 09:24 PM
huh?

define talented

It's common sense, figure it out yourself. Or go talk to your local coach.

Blake
01-04-2010, 11:06 PM
It's common sense, figure it out yourself. Or go talk to your local coach.

My local coach tells me a kid can get bigger, faster, stronger and that the more he is around the game, the more new aspects he can learn of the game, thus getting more talented.

Common sense tells me you're an idiot blowhard.