PDA

View Full Version : are nugget fans allowed here?

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
or is this a spurs only board (like that other board)?

Dre_7
04-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Prolly not the best time to join. LOL. Dont take offense to any pissed off spurs fans that you may encounter. Not all of us are whiny lil girls though.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 05:00 PM
one of your fellow spurs fans invited me here. but if im not allowed, then ill leave.

Dre_7
04-25-2005, 05:01 PM
No Im sure you are. Im just jokin about "not the best time."

Summers
04-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Of course you're allowed. :) He just meant we're a little... uh, sensitive right now.

Welcome. Congratulations on the win last night.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 05:02 PM
is it ok that im not a huge spurs fan?

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Sure, Mouse, come on in. . .again!

nkdlunch
04-25-2005, 05:03 PM
one of your fellow spurs fans invited me here. but if im not allowed, then ill leave.

No you're not allowed so get the f....

just kiddin. So what do u think ur chances are of wining this series??

johnny00
04-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Is that mouse???

Too funny if it is!

thispego
04-25-2005, 05:05 PM
just dont be a little fuck stick like laker god and you're more than welcome.... unless nugz upset us in first round, in that case you can gtfo.....lol j/k

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Not all of us are whiny lil girls though.

LOL!!!

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 05:18 PM
:lol Stupid Spurs Fans!!! You still think ur team will be able to beat the Nuggets? Let me tell u something: The nuggets will not lose at home. Start ur crying now :lol

Phenomanul
04-25-2005, 05:21 PM
:lol Stupid Spurs Fans!!! You still think ur team will be able to beat the Nuggets? Let me tell u something: The nuggets will not lose at home. Start ur crying now :lol

^^^^ LakerGod written all over this one...

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-25-2005, 05:22 PM
^^^^ LakerGod written all over this one...

Good call.

nkdlunch
04-25-2005, 05:23 PM
Good call.

BUSTED!!! lakerwhore

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey I don't know who Lakergod is but i would like to meet him

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2005, 05:35 PM
he takes flaming shots of alcohol and burns himself like a fool and wears front tucks and listens to the abrams report

Rummpd
04-25-2005, 05:35 PM
I made a post asking for a real Nuggets fan to show up and it looks like we got charmin blue, i.e., a fraud.

Thats ok, as I feel that Spurs going to come back and bust their bubble next 3 games to get back on top of series real good.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-25-2005, 05:38 PM
dont worry after the spurs win the series in 5 we wont see these guys again.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Sure, Mouse, come on in. . .again!

what does that mean

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Yes you are allowed. Welcome to the forum.

They called you Mouse because they think you are one of our regular posters in disguise. But you are not.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 05:53 PM

before game 1, 10%. after game 1, 25%.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 05:54 PM
Yes you are allowed. Welcome to the forum.

They called you Mouse because they think you are one of our regular posters in disguise. But you are not.

i am not. thanks.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Just bring some legitimate basketball takes. The Nuggets are a good team. No need to lower yourself by just bashing the Spurs. You can support your team without being a troll.

Rummpd
04-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Dear NugzFan:

Many of us here believe you are an imposter! To prove otherwise state 10 historical facts about the Nuggets that only a true fan would know or care about and do it quickly.

If you are real welcome, I for one do not fear fans of other teams that are real and can look at things from a balanced view.

By the way, the Nuggets are a very fine team. Deep, talented and truly scary as an opponent. That being said do not believe the Spurs have shown up and when and assuming they do, it will be a rude awakening and a dissapointing end to an otherwise dream season for Nuggets.

Phenomanul
04-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Kori... did you check if "Nuggets in 6" was LakerGod trolling around as a nugz fan????

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:02 PM
It doesn't look like it's him.

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Why do you guys still think you have a chance? U just got beat at home. U guys could have easily won that game but you didn't make a field goal for 10 mins down the strech and you stoped going to ginobili who had a big first half. He was hurting us by getting to the foul line so often. Sorry for calling u guys stupid but i had to get the excitement out of my system so... i took it out on u guys.

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2005, 06:05 PM
*sigh*

why did those trenchcoat guys have to run out of ammo before they got this kid?

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Just bring some legitimate basketball takes. The Nuggets are a good team. No need to lower yourself by just bashing the Spurs. You can support your team without being a troll.

never said i would bash teh spurs. however, obviously i will disagree with many points here - am i allowed to express opinions that differ from the majority here?

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:09 PM
am i allowed to express opinions that differ from the majority here?

Of course. There's Lakers fans, Mavs fans, Pistons fans, Pacers fans, etc. here.

I'm just saying there's no reason to troll and just bash the Spurs. Bring legitimate basketball takes and you are welcome to stay.

Real question for you guys ... is Najera healthy for Game 2?

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Dear NugzFan:

Many of us here believe you are an imposter! To prove otherwise state 10 historical facts about the Nuggets that only a true fan would know or care about and do it quickly.

If you are real welcome, I for one do not fear fans of other teams that are real and can look at things from a balanced view.

wow. i wonder who you think i am? check IPs.

ok, um, you guys swept us in the first round in 1995 after we beat the kings on the last day of the regular season to sneak in as the 8th seed. we had guys like bryant stith and laphonso ellis. the year before we beat the sonics in the first round 3-2 and then took the utah jazz to 7 games despite being down 0-3.

is that a good start? what else do you want to know?

By the way, the Nuggets are a very fine team. Deep, talented and truly scary as an opponent. That being said do not believe the Spurs have shown up and when and assuming they do, it will be a rude awakening and a dissapointing end to an otherwise dream season for Nuggets.

oh i know that wasnt the spurs at 100% but im happy to know that the nuggets can hang with the spurs who are probably the best tema in the league.

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
NugzFan is for real.

A bit emotional, and rather fatalist. Which makes him a great read. Have fun with him...

By the way, wassup, Jen?

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Of course. There's Lakers fans, Mavs fans, Pistons fans, Pacers fans, etc. here.

I'm just saying there's no reason to troll and just bash the Spurs. Bring legitimate basketball takes and you are welcome to stay.

i havent bashed the spurs. what am i gonna say? you guys are the best team in the league - not much to bash.

re; najera: he was suppose to be ready to play in game 1 but karl rested him. im guessing najera does play in game 2.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 06:12 PM
NugzFan is for real.

A bit emotional, and rather fatalist. Which makes him a great read. Have fun with him...

By the way, wassup, Jen?

wasup cara! glad you made it too! :)

so far, this board seems miles ahead of that other board.

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:14 PM

If we need him, i.e. a few of our bigs get in foul trouble, he'll be ready even if his hand is still sore. That's the kind of player Najera is. You people should know him well for all those years playing "on the other side".

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:16 PM
What Nuggets board do you guys usually post on? What Spurs board were you trying to post on?

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Denver Nuggets Talk

http://nuggets.proboards1.com/index.cgi

We're friendly, ask Summers.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 06:34 PM
the spurs board is spursreport.com

and i think cara is more of a 12th man type than rugged forward ;)

hes like mark pope!

SpursWoman
04-25-2005, 06:35 PM

Does typing "ur" really save that much more time than actually typing "you're", or does the altitude of Colorado cut off some part of grammatical cognisance and you really don't know the difference?

:wtf :) :lol

Oh, and PS: Welcome to the forum! :p

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Well, welcome to the Forum.

It's just me and my husband (timvp) in charge. So if you need something let us know.

Thanks.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 06:38 PM
how do i cash in my vbookie money?

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:39 PM

and i think cara is more of a 12th man type than rugged forward ;)

hes like mark pope!

I'll take that as a compliment, rocco.

I'm rugged though. I'm a freaking thug. And I also have a dashing personality to go with it.

Pope rules, by the way.

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, welcome to the Forum.

It's just me and my husband (timvp) in charge. So if you need something let us know.

Thanks.

You're TiMVP's lady? He's cool. He's been around our board for some time now.

Timmay!

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:42 PM
how do i cash in my vbookie money?

You can't cash it. It's for betting. We have vBookies every day where you can bet money.

Click on this thread for example (though the betting closed for it at 6pm).

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14326

Then you just build up your "money". It's just something fun for bragging rights. If you lose all your money, you get $25 more to start over.

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2005, 06:43 PM

:lmao

well we all have something in common...even most Spurs fans in here think they suck!...:lol

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:43 PM
You're TiMVP's lady? He's cool. He's been around our board for some time now.

Timmay!

It's not the same timvp, but mine is cool nonetheless.

:)

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 06:44 PM
You guys want to know who the real imposter is? I'll tell u. Cara de Dedao is the imposter. Cara de Dedao is really a Nuggets fan and goes to the same forum i do.

SpursWoman

well we all have something in common...even most Spurs fans in here think they suck!...:lol

You know...I was trying really, really hard not to say anything CC. :flipoff :lmao

Useruser666
The only nuggets in 6 I know of come from McDonalds.

If Lakergod and nuggets in 6 aren't the same person then Kobe has two illegitimate kids.

SpursWoman
04-25-2005, 06:45 PM
The only nuggets in 6 I know of come from McDonalds.

NugzFan
04-25-2005, 06:47 PM

that i found out pretty quickly.

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 06:48 PM
My mistake. I see that Cara admitted to being a Nuggets fan. I thought Cara bashed the nuggets on 1 of his/her posts.

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:48 PM
You guys want to know who the real imposter is? I'll tell u. Cara de Dedao is the imposter. Cara de Dedao is really a Nuggets fan and goes to the same forum i do.

Nice. I have a stalker.

Dude, get real... You're not outing me... If you had at least two functional brain cells you'd noticed by now that I've openly stated that I'm a Nuggets Fan... Look it's right below my nick...

Get over yourself, you're not even a regular poster there...

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:50 PM
It's not the same timvp, but mine is cool nonetheless.

If I'm not wrong that TiMVP over there stated that he was a mod here... Would he have a clone wandering around there?

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:52 PM
If I'm not wrong that TiMVP over there stated that he was a mod here... Would he have a clone wandering around there?

That's pretty funny. I'm guessing that he has an impersonator then. :lmao

timvp
04-25-2005, 06:53 PM
This is the fake timvp.

Jimcs50
Nuggets suck.

Shelly

Could it be the OTHER Timvp??? :lmao

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2005, 06:54 PM
That's pretty funny. I'm guessing that he has an impersonator then.

is his IP from Modesto?...:lol

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:55 PM
That's pretty funny. I'm guessing that he has an impersonator then. :lmao

Watch out! Maybe his next step is to start stalking you, and try to steal you from your husband.... Creepy.

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Nuggets suck.

That's cool... Everyone is entitle to one's opinion... Hey, some people actually like the Wolves... Go figure...

timvp
Could it be the OTHER Timvp??? :lmao

Oh hell no. I am taking down my arch enemy.

:makemyday @ timvp.com

nuggets in 6

Ok SpursWoman ur really asking for it now. First off i don't live in Denver i live in Sacramento. I used to live in denver so maybe the altitude did alter my brain. JK. Don't assume that every Nuggets fan lives in Colorado. I know Spuid Spurs fans in Sac town just like u. That line about the only Nuggets in 6 are from McDonalds is hilarious though. :lol

Shelly
04-25-2005, 06:58 PM
That's cool... Everyone is entitle to one's opinion... Hey, some people actually like the Wolves... Go figure...

Cara--I'm assuming you're female. Jimbo already likes you!

:lol

Kori Ellis
04-25-2005, 06:58 PM
Watch out! Maybe his next step is to start stalking you, and try to steal you from your husband.... Creepy.

Actually the TiMVP on your board said this on your board.

This is the only board on which I have this handle.

So I guess he's not an imposter. Too bad. :)

SpursWoman
04-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Ok SpursWoman ur really asking for it now. First off i don't live in Denver i live in Sacramento. I used to live in denver so maybe the altitude did alter my brain. JK. Don't assume that every Nuggets fan lives in Colorado. I know Spuid Spurs fans in Sac town just like u. That line about the only Nuggets in 6 are from McDonalds is hilarious though. :lol

Oh, come on now....I love grammar smack! :lol

And I :lmao @ Useruser666's jokes because #1. They are usually pretty funny and #2, so I can get what I want when he gets home. :eyebrows

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM

Just what are you saying, Shelly? That I am that shallow, to just like someone because that person is a female, without even getting to know that person, without any other criteria?

BTW, is she hot?

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 07:02 PM

I'm not a female... I'm a ladies man, though... People, should know better...

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 07:02 PM
JIMCS: Nice Picture. That is the only nice thing i'm gonna say about ur post.

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 07:05 PM
JIMCS: Nice Picture. That is the only nice thing i'm gonna say about ur post.

Thanks, that is Tony's and my girlfriend on Saturday morning cleaning up my kitchen.

Don't tell TP though, it would really hurt his game even more if he found out about me.

Shelly
04-25-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm not a female... I'm a ladies man, though... People, should know better...

ah..well..nevermind then.

Just what are you saying, Shelly? That I am that shallow, to just like someone because that person is a female, without even getting to know that person, without any other criteria?

mmm hmm.. i know what goes on when I'm not in chat.

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 07:08 PM
mmm hmm.. i know what goes on when I'm not in chat.

Lies, they are all lies.

:angel

Frenchise player
04-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Are you brazilian Cara de dedão, or are you just a fan of Nene.

Summers
04-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh, yeah, sorry for being slow... they've all been very nice to me over there. :)

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey I don't know who Lakergod is but i would like to meet him

A ASS-HOLE MEET AN ASS-HOLE

nuggets in 6
04-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Before you crown the Spurs, lets see if they can get past the nuggets ok. So :stfu until then. You over-weight Spurs fans make me want to :vomit.
I heard San Antonio is the fattest city in the U.S. Is that why the Spurs play so slow? I don't think you guys could survive in Denver. You might lose weight. :owned

mookie2001
04-25-2005, 09:08 PM
no we used to have that title too
houstons got it now

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Welcome to our forum! hope you enjoy yourselves :)

tw05baller
04-25-2005, 09:20 PM
nuggets in 6 at mcdonalds, TO FUNNY

Cara De Dedão
04-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Are you brazilian Cara de dedão, or are you just a fan of Nene.

Both... I've been following Nene since he was 18 and started playing for my team here in Brazil... Since he got drafted I turned into a Nugz fan... I'm pretty hooked right now, so even if he leaves I'll keep supporting the Nuggets.

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-25-2005, 10:32 PM
I wonder all these new nuggets fan on this forum are really so called SPURS fan who jump on the nuggs. bandwagon after the win over my SPURS.

Bandwagon Nuggets fan
04-25-2005, 11:37 PM
What? I don't know of any Nugget Bandwagon fans. Or do I?

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2005, 06:11 AM
What? I don't know of any Nugget Bandwagon fans. Or do I?

If the Nuggets have a bandwagon it must be a 2005 model...they didn't need one before this...hmmmmm...if it has spinners do you think Mouse will jump on?

nkdlunch
04-26-2005, 09:36 AM

before game 1, 10%. after game 1, 25%.

Wow really? This man knows what he's talking about. I double welcome you here then.

Phonzie20
04-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Cara--I'm assuming you're female.

Only on Friday nights.

Hello people.

Rummpd
04-26-2005, 12:49 PM
I have been to Denver a few times. Not impressed at all. Supposed to be a glamor town. Stayed in supposedly best Hilton was like a Holiday Inn. Ok around ball park but rest of it is either trailer parks, run down ghettos or John Elway car dealers (they are everywhere). Give me the RiverWalk anytime.

Most over-rated flea town in USA and I live around Philly.

Kori Ellis
04-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Ok around ball park but rest of it is either trailer parks, run down ghettos or John Elway car dealers (they are everywhere).

I don't know what parts of Denver you were in, but we were just there for the All-Star game and it's a beautiful city. Beautiful homes everywhere from way North West of downtown all the way to the South past Tech Center. It's very, very nice. There's small pockets of lower income areas like in any city. But there are way more beautiful upscale areas than most cities.

Phonzie20
04-26-2005, 12:55 PM
I have been to Denver a few times. Not impressed at all. Supposed to be a glamor town. Stayed in supposedly best Hilton was like a Holiday Inn. Ok around ball park but rest of it is either trailer parks, run down ghettos or John Elway car dealers (they are everywhere). Give me the RiverWalk anytime.

But tell us how you REALLY feel.

Where were you? On Federal? Colfax? lol

That's ghetto man.. and yes... Invesco and Lo-Do is right there.

Summers
04-26-2005, 01:03 PM
I don't know what parts of Denver you were in, but we were just there for the All-Star game and it's a beautiful city. Beautiful homes everywhere from way North West of downtown all the way to the South past Tech Center. It's very, very nice. There's small pockets of lower income areas like in any city. But there are way more beautiful upscale areas than most cities.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. My husband's family is in Laramie. Coming into Denver from that direction is miles of big historic homes. And when we stayed downtown for his sister's wedding, we were really impressed with the open-court pedestrian area around the Westin. And, be honest... ya gotta love the summer-time weather.

cherylsteele
04-26-2005, 05:21 PM
i havent bashed the spurs. what am i gonna say? you guys are the best team in the league - not much to bash.

re; najera: he was suppose to be ready to play in game 1 but karl rested him. im guessing najera does play in game 2.

I feel the Nuggets are underrated.....I believe the Spurs will still win the title.

I have felt this since the end of the season....the Nuggets would not be a cakewalk.

Re Najera: Will the league allow him to play with a cast on his arm? He could accidentally hit someone with it while going after loose balls and such and really hurt someone....including his own teammates.

cherylsteele
04-26-2005, 05:23 PM

You can say any city has a bad area...just go to parts of the southside of San Antonio......if you stay on the northside you think it a great city.

jalbre6
04-26-2005, 05:25 PM

I disagree. While I know firsthand that Denver isn't as great as a lot of other people say it is, most over-rated flea town in the US is a tie between Baltimore and Washington DC.

(I've never been to Philly, though.)

mouse
04-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Your lucky to be able to post here. I wanted to talk some Mav VS Rocket smack and you have to pay 10 bucks to go to post there , they say due to traffic they will not take on any more members unless you pay.

http://bbs2.clutchfans.net/

http://216.157.146.180/bbs_images/bbtitle_new21.gif

xcoriate
04-26-2005, 05:55 PM

WTF??

Jesus your such a whiny bitch. Suck it up.

Phonzie20
04-26-2005, 06:10 PM
WTF??

Jesus your such a whiny bitch. Suck it up.

Thank you.

SpursWoman
04-26-2005, 06:15 PM
I've never been there, but I'd love to go. Every one I know says it's beautiful. :)

TroyF
04-26-2005, 06:22 PM

The part I find best about this paragraph is the line "Supposed to be a glamor town"

Not sure what you've been reading. Denver is a nice, midwestern town with a growing city. The allure isn't about glamor at all. It's about being an hour away from the mountains.

Without the mountains, Denver is Omaha or Wichita with more people. It has a mediocre skyline, a very beautiful downtown, some nice stadiums (Coor's Field turned 10 today, that's our oldest venue) and a very nice mix of political viewpoints. (from the far left in Boulder to the far right in Pueblo to the centrists, you can find good discussion anywhere you want to go)

I've lived here for most of my life and I don't consider this a glamor city at all. As for the Hilton, never stayed there. The Brown Palace is an incredible hotel. There are others downtown that are also nice.

The great thing is it doesn't matter if you like the city or not. If you don't like it, don't move or visit Denver. If you have to be here on business, go into a bar or watch TV from your hotel room. Nobody says you have to like our city.

Phonzie20
04-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I've never been there, but I'd love to go. Every one I know says it's beautiful. :)

All 4 seasons! :)

Phonzie20
04-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Here here Troy.... I have no idea why he called it a 'glamor' town as well.

Didn't Melo worry about our city being 'slow' after being drafted?

He then changed his tune soon after. the perception is that we are a cowtown.

edit: oh yeah.. and back-to-back Super Bowl winners ;)

jalbre6
04-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Phonzie,

Is "The Church" still open?

**sniff**, memories, my first three digit bar tab...

Phonzie20
04-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Phonzie,

Is "The Church" still open?

**sniff**, memories, my first three digit bar tab...

Haven't been there for years. I wouldn't know.

I guess I should clarify. I live in Colorado Springs.... I do realize I said 'our' city but I feel like it is mine.

Last I was at the Curch.. Ricky Martin was there..lol Came in a Hummer limo.