PDA

View Full Version : woai 1200 show

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm listening to today's show, and many people and the broadcasters are saying that Parker has Eva on the mind and not focused.

But what can really make us sure thats what it is? He has a known choke factor.

This one chick just called in and said she was an HEB checker and checked out tony and eva and TJ on friday and parker told her he would be ready for Sunday after spending his weekend with eva

lol

That would be laugh worthy if it goes down in history that the spurs lost in 2005 because of Eva Longoria.

thispego
04-25-2005, 05:02 PM
dude, eva is fine
but i swear we are aching for a reason for last nights loss....
cant be faded, lets get some playoff tickets

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2005, 05:04 PM
ok buy them
isnt wed's game sold out though

*update*

woai man just said spurs did not practice today and spent 3.5 hours watching film.

we're going to roll denver over on wednesday.....its gonna be great

thispego
04-25-2005, 05:07 PM
we're going to roll denver over on wednesday.....its gonna be great
we freakin better, man i really didnt forsee us losing game one, this is a whole new ball game now

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Stop the blamed game we lost lets move on to the next game.SPURS will come back and WIN the series

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Stop the blamed game we lost lets move on to the next game.SPURS will come back and WIN the series

i wasn't playing the blame game at all. Just giving a heads up as to what's been revealed on the show.

SpursFanDan
04-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Although I find it ridiculous that the spurs lost because of Eva, I do think that she got alot of influence in tonys play. Tony is a passion player, he gets down on himself when he plays bad, and up when he does good. hes still basically a kid and is being seduced by a Desperate force. Apparently Eva is known for dating younger guys, and has been jumping back and forth on a few young lads. Lets put it this way, if tony played in LA, wouldnt this be the front page news on every LA newspaper?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2005, 05:43 PM
yeah it would

i dont think eva plays as big a role as people are saying, basically people are just letting off steam and shit

but i was just trying to say, wouldnt it be laugh-worthy if thats how it goes down, if the unthinkable happens and we lose and all people remember about this season in 5 years is that its the season Eva Longoria ruined

lol
just saying htat makes me laugh

its not like it will really happen though

Neonmoon83
04-25-2005, 05:56 PM
People are such dumb ass's! Yes im sure It's EVA's fault we lost this game. Let's not mention our crappy free throw shooting, our 1000 ton bricks and our lazy defense and turn-overs. Eva was out there right? she was coaching right? WHATEVER! I would excpect this from a bunch of lame boyband fans but from grown male fans as well? LMAO!

Off with amy Duncan's head as well. Im sure the baby on the way is keeping tim from playing great. Let's kill em! Next Bowens wife, then Barry's and of course EVA!! *rolls eyes*

Willinsa
04-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Man first Madonna with Rodman in the 94 playoffs, and now Eva with Tony in 05. Not again.

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 06:44 PM
I have Eva on my mind and I can do my job just fine. I only screwed up once today, but I will be just fine tomorrow, as will TP on Wednesday.

Just don't tell TP that she is seeing me too...that would mess up the poor bastard.

BTW, here she is after serving me breakfast Saturday morning. :)

VVVVVVV

GrandeDavid
04-25-2005, 07:22 PM
The Eva shit was kind of funny, but now its tired. Its getting to be poor sportsmanship and pretty lame. If anything, she should've inspired him. Give me a break. She can only help Parker. But now that Parker screwed up in Game 1, I'm sure he'll come back more focused.

GrandeDavid
04-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Okay, I'll get serious. Eva, stay at home! Parker, man up!

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Okay, I'll get serious. Eva, stay at home! Parker, man up!

Hell no, I like to see her in the stands....especially when the Spurs are playing like crap, at least I can see something pleasing to the eyes.

:)

baseline bum
04-25-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm so fucking sick of that cunt Eva. She's becoming the same distraction Madonna was to this team like 11 years ago when Rodman was hitting that. I'm not trying to tell Tony what to do in his personal life, but fuck... I wish he'd quit parading it to the whole fucking world. The Spurs are already under a tremendous amount of pressure being the favorites, and now Parker's stupid ass is bringing even more media attention and distractions to this team. They don't need this shit. They need someone who gives a fuck about winning this bitch and not looking good for some bitch. Ever since the Spurs won the 2003 title Parker has become cocky ass hell, despite his no-show for 2 of the final 3 games in the Finals. Not even Kobe was this kind of distraction to his team on purpose in the playoffs. There were the flights back from Colorado on game days, but that's not something he could control at the time. Pull your head out your fucking ass, Tony.

Bros over hos.

timvp
04-25-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm so fucking sick of that cunt Eva. She's becoming the same distraction Madonna was to this team like 11 years ago when Rodman was hitting that. I'm not trying to tell Tony what to do in his personal life, but fuck... I wish he'd quit parading it to the whole fucking world. The Spurs are already under a tremendous amount of pressure being the favorites, and now Parker's stupid ass is bringing even more media attention and distractions to this team. They don't need this shit. They need someone who gives a fuck about winning this bitch and not looking good for some bitch. Ever since the Spurs won the 2003 title Parker has become cocky ass hell, despite his no-show for 2 of the final 3 games in the Finals. Not even Kobe was this kind of distraction to his team on purpose in the playoffs. There were the flights back from Colorado on game days, but that's not something he could control at the time. Pull your head out your fucking ass, Tony.

Bros over hos.

:tu :tu :tu

Willinsa
04-25-2005, 09:08 PM

Bros over hos.

Damn I could not have said it any better, great post.

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Bum, stop that bullshit.

You know damn well, that Eva had nothing to do with TP's play yesterday. TP has had his best season to date this year and he has been with her a lot of it, TP has always had poor games in the playoffs....and she was no where near him last year in LA, yes?

You are just jealous that you can not get a babe as hot as her, admit it.

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 09:11 PM

:rolleyes

RobinsontoDuncan
04-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Jim, you're a dentist, if you scrwed up once at work today... isn't that a bad thing

Summers
04-25-2005, 09:15 PM

I could've said it better. I could've left out the offensive sexist language.

This isn't like Madonna & Rodman. For one thing, I don't mind picturing Tony and Eva have sex...

T Park
04-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Do people still forget hes 23??

hes a kid.

Hes gonna screw up.

You all act like hes 28 or 30.

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-25-2005, 10:35 PM

Bros over hos.

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

SequSpur
04-25-2005, 10:37 PM
This topic is very inappropriate and that is tough for me to say. Calling Eva a Cunt? or even a woman that? That's pretty dumb.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2005, 11:24 PM
LOL you guys are funny

I don't care if parker is 28 or 23, age doesnt matter right now, the front office didn't sign parker to an extension to change his diapers

mouse
04-25-2005, 11:59 PM
How can a topic that T park, Sequ, and I posted in gets deleted? and the word cunt, Fuck, and ass, was not even said but this one lives on?

I just don't get it.

Kori Ellis
04-26-2005, 12:03 AM
How can a topic that T park, Sequ, and I posted in gets deleted? and the word cunt, Fuck, and ass, was not even said but this one lives on?

I just don't get it.

When you get your Moderator's License, I'll let you know all the secrets.

T Park
04-26-2005, 12:08 AM
age doesnt matter right now

Uh yeah it does genius.

If a guy is 23, it doesnt matter if hes got a big contract or not.

Young is young.

The kid is gonna fuck up whether you like it or not.

If only we had J Kidd hopping up the court on his wooden leg we would be doin better right???