PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta Bowl (spread)

Kori Ellis
01-03-2010, 02:08 AM
:king

misterx91578
01-03-2010, 01:46 PM
5,000 on TCU more then 7

mookie2001
01-03-2010, 01:48 PM
lock of the decade boise state to cover

vander
01-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Yeah BSU has no chance whatsoever

this will make Cincy/Florida look like a tight game :lol

bugoy
01-04-2010, 03:50 AM
check 1

vander
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM
I've been hearing thinks like the TCU players are way over-confident, they don't even know the names of many of the BSU players, think the team is still basically last year's BSU team, etc. this bodes well for BSU, BSU will be prepared.

however Pettis being out will really hurt, he's probably the 2nd or 3rd most irreplaceable player on the team

mookie2001
01-04-2010, 06:52 PM
id go all in but texas-4 or -5.5 is the next lock of the decade

vander
01-04-2010, 07:40 PM
apparently they had a hard time selling this game out, tickets were discounted by as much as 65%

Economy or poor Matchup?

I thought the BCS was all about the money, you'd think they would have paired each of these teams up with a big time program that could have easily filled the stadium by themselves.

CubanMustGo
01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
apparently they had a hard time selling this game out, tickets were discounted by as much as 65%

Economy or poor Matchup?

I thought the BCS was all about the money, you'd think they would have paired each of these teams up with a big time program that could have easily filled the stadium by themselves.

The BCS is all about preserving the status quo and you don't do that by letting the non-BCS contenders beat up on the golden BCS children.

clambake
01-04-2010, 09:03 PM
these uniforms blow.....both teams.

chicks from tcu much hotter than these boise pig women.

Whisky Dog
01-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Florida, Bama, or Texas would have exploded on TCU. Kids from the sticks not ready for the big stage yet.

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Wow, anyone see those BSU cheerleaders?

clambake
01-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Florida, Bama, or Texas would have exploded on TCU. Kids from the sticks not ready for the big stage yet.

florida, bama, and texas ARE the sticks.

Whisky Dog
01-04-2010, 09:17 PM
florida, bama, and texas ARE the sticks.

You must not know the metroplex. Just stay away from this one.

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 09:18 PM
I wonder how many recruits BSU just lost by showing those cheerleaders

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Damn, just got home but I was wanting to give my 2 cents on this game before it started.

...I just didn't see tcu killing these guys. I think tcu is overrated and boise state underrated. But I do like tcu by 1-3.

tlongII
01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
I think Boise State is going to win. Chris Peterson is a great coach and he will have something up his sleeve.

clambake
01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
You must not know the metroplex. Just stay away from this one.

my first time in the states was in texas.

sorry you can't see it.

tlongII
01-04-2010, 09:31 PM

I don't think those were cheerleaders. Flag girls probably.

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 09:45 PM
I don't think those were cheerleaders. Flag girls probably.

The cheerleaders were average, the dancers were atrocious.

Trust tlong, he has a good eye for farm animals.

vander
01-04-2010, 09:58 PM
damn, If Moore had been on target today we'd be up by like 14 :bang

this feels a lot like last year, we didn't convert our opportunities in the first half, now their size and speed will start to win out in the 2nd

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Wow...these teams are so good.

benefactor
01-04-2010, 10:30 PM
....and on the other hand, TCU dancers/cheerleaders = :tu

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:43 PM
TCU needs to get the running game going

benefactor
01-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Tied up. TCU looks like they are settling in. I think they pull away in the 4th.

tlongII
01-04-2010, 11:03 PM
10-10 in the 4th. Good game.

benefactor
01-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Just when TCU looks like they are headed down the field....bang...off goes another toe.

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Just when TCU looks like they are headed down the field....bang...off goes another toe.

Mm...boise state has missed more opportunities, really. Could be overtime...

mookie2001
01-04-2010, 11:14 PM
promote the lead camera man for this game

great dance team and cheerleader shots

looks like my vbookie might be thanken win

benefactor
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
I was wondering when someone would fake a punt. Nice call by BSU.

tlongII
01-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Boise State will always pull a gadget play in a big game. That was huge.

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 11:24 PM
promote the lead camera man for this game

great dance team and cheerleader shots

No kidding, never seen so many coed shots.

...anyway, Chris Peterson is just unreal. They way he prepares, builds up his players...gameday performance. Incredible. What he does with lesser talent is phenomenal.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 11:27 PM
How about TCU stops sucking sometime soon. I hope Boise St. gets disqualified for being faggots.

mookie2001
01-04-2010, 11:29 PM
better coaching. called it in the bowl pick em thread

it sucks for boise their staff is going to get raided by the cashflow from better programs again and again

Cant_Be_Faded
01-04-2010, 11:32 PM
yeah i was mad wrong even if TCU somehow pulls this out

TCU has tried again and again to do predictable plays on a Boise St defense I severely underrated.

TCU defense no doubt legit, but they seemed way too jittery in the first half, and way to poorly prepared to face Boise State's eventual trick play to seal the deal.
Spread-wise mookie, you were definitely right.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-04-2010, 11:34 PM
BTW i just have to fucking say it

has anyone notice how fucking fine the TCU cheerleaders are? And that brunette they kept trying in vain to get a close up on but the adjacent cheerleader's pompom was blocking her face? JEEEEEEZE

Then they show Boise State dance squad and the closest chick is 180 pounds with average boobs

balli
01-04-2010, 11:36 PM
I didn't see any of this shit because I was busy watching the Jazz lose, but I more or less agree with this:

How about TCU stops sucking sometime soon. I hope Boise St. gets disqualified for being faggots.

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 11:36 PM

They aren't nearly as good as people were making them out to be. Though, imo, they are definitely a top 12 team.

mookie2001
01-04-2010, 11:44 PM
dance team too, reminds me of 4ccs wife

tlongII
01-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Game over! Well, at least TCU won the cheerleader game.

benefactor
01-04-2010, 11:50 PM
TCU had plenty of opportunities and screwed themselves. Props to BSU for great defensive play and big balls on the fake punt.

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 11:50 PM

has anyone notice how fucking fine the TCU cheerleaders are? And that brunette they kept trying in vain to get a close up on but the adjacent cheerleader's pompom was blocking her face? JEEEEEEZE

Then they show Boise State dance squad and the closest chick is 180 pounds with average boobs

:tu

tlongII
01-04-2010, 11:51 PM
My Beavs gotta play both these teams next season. Shit!

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 11:51 PM
I lost 150 v-big ones

tlongII
01-04-2010, 11:53 PM
so it looks like you and your mom's beavers are both going to be taking a pounding

Could be. The Beavs are going to be very good though. Anything can happen.

vander
01-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Obviously TCU didn't really even want to be there, this was just a consolation game to them, like Alabama last year

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

johngateswhiteley
01-04-2010, 11:54 PM

The camera man was spot on tonight.

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 11:54 PM
vander, stop dogging you're team. They won. Idaho probably has the ugliest broads though. Those TCU chicks were the best looking since the FSU cheerleaders I saw during some basketball game.

vander
01-04-2010, 11:55 PM
The camera man was spot on tonight.

word, they were using the perfect camera on that fake punt

symple19
01-04-2010, 11:56 PM
I'll never pick against BSU in a big game ever again. They are hands down better than any team in the Pac-10 and always seem to find a way to win. It's a fucking travesty they have to celebrate another undefeated season while wondering "what if"

Fuck the BCS

Let's get this NC game on now

Cant_Be_Faded
Seriously I cannot get over how hot the TCU cheerleaders and female TCU fans were tonight.

It's all the better too because they aren't full of residual sperms, std's, and silicon like USC's chicks.

j-6
Vander, I'm here to eat my crow. Boise is a great football team and I seriously underestimated them. I hope you get a celebratory blowjob and drink half a handle of Crown. Congrats.

symple19
01-04-2010, 11:58 PM
LOL "Bronco Nation"

the nation stuff has to end

vander
01-04-2010, 11:58 PM
vander, stop dogging you're team. They won. Idaho probably has the ugliest broads though. Those TCU chicks were the best looking since the FSU cheerleaders I saw during some basketball game.

it's what they call a "commuter college" lots of part time, or non-degree-seeking adults, not a high percentage of typical 4 year post-high school students, though that is slowly changing. but anyways, that's why there's a lack of grade A cheerleaders

vander
01-05-2010, 12:00 AM
are you serious? the "what the fuck is going on are they really playing right now" angle?

it was perfect because it showed the guy coming up the middle, looked like a blocked punt at first... side angle wouldn't have carried the same drama, wait, why am I responding to a troll?

johngateswhiteley
01-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Seriously I cannot get over how hot the TCU cheerleaders and female TCU fans were tonight.

It's all the better too because they aren't full of residual sperms, std's, and silicon like USC's chicks.

Now let's slow down. The tcu cheer and dance squad were hot, hotter than the song girls have been in a while, but let's remain calm about the student bodies. I'd put usc up against anyone.

vander
01-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Vander, I'm here to eat my crow. Boise is a great football team and I seriously underestimated them. I hope you get a celebratory blowjob and drink half a handle of Crown. Congrats.

:toast

Cant_Be_Faded
01-05-2010, 12:02 AM
I'll admit it too. Boise did everything I thought they would on offense, the clutch ass trick play, etc. But they were definitely better coached, they knew where when and how to attack TCU's defense. And I underrated the shit outta their D and their coaching on that side of the ball too.

You can't not give Boise prahps now, they beat Chokelahoma and follow it up by totally controlling what many considered was the best team in the state of Texas.

Still though
I saw TCU's path to a national title much more easy next year (if they had won tonight) given the MWC's performance in bowl games.
I still see it very very difficult for Boise State to get to the national title next year after this win. They are definitely legit...but I doubt they make it in the game next year even if undefeated.

vander
01-05-2010, 12:07 AM
I'll never pick against BSU in a big game ever again. They are hands down better than any team in the Pac-10 and always seem to find a way to win. It's a fucking travesty they have to celebrate another undefeated season while wondering "what if"

Fuck the BCS

Let's get this NC game on now

TCU is no Alabama, Hell, TCU probably isn't even as good as Cincy, and look what Florida did to them

there still isn't much parity in college sports, the 65th player on the Florida depth chart would still ROTFL at an offer from BSU

I'm Happy with a BCS win, ecstatic actually, and will be until BSU joins a MWC-Hybrid 7th AQ conference, then I'll start caring about National Championships

j-6
01-05-2010, 12:13 AM
After watching this game - and watching the Poinsettia Bowl last year - I used to consider Boise to be the Gonzaga of football. And I am glad they paired these two instead of giving a bid to Cincy or Iowa. I live in Fort Worth and thought the Frogs would dominate, but I am as wrong as anyone in Norman was a couple of years back.

When they run the table next year I hope they get to play for the title. That's a damn good program and really, getting to play for the crystal football is the only ''validation'' they have left.

Blake
01-05-2010, 12:14 AM
lock of the decade boise state to cover

nice call

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Yo, everyone keeps talking about how hot the TCU cheerleaders were, I cant believe I missed this game

Texas Chili Dog
01-05-2010, 12:40 AM
:lol @ TCU. The one and only Mountain West team to lose its bowl game. I smiled when I saw the TCU fan about to start crying as the time ran out. :)

Texas Chili Dog
01-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Yo, everyone keeps talking about how hot the TCU cheerleaders were, I cant believe I missed this game

TCU and SMU chicks are hot enough to make a grown man cry. :wow

Whisky Dog
01-05-2010, 01:37 AM
When I first moved to the metroplex my first two girls I partied with were TCU students and I dated a couple SMU students for a few weeks and I'd give the nod to TCU a bit. Definitely hot with a nice horny side and are easier to hang out with.

benefactor
01-05-2010, 06:42 AM
TCU is no Alabama, Hell, TCU probably isn't even as good as Cincy, and look what Florida did to them

I don't know about that. Even after what happened last night I still think that BSU or TCU could handle Cincy. Words cannot describe how terrible Cincy is defensively...and both BSU and TCU looked solid on that end last night. Most of the points that Cincy scored against Florida came after Florida had lost interest.

tlongII
01-05-2010, 10:52 AM
I don't know about that. Even after what happened last night I still think that BSU or TCU could handle Cincy. Words cannot describe how terrible Cincy is defensively...and both BSU and TCU looked solid on that end last night. Most of the points that Cincy scored against Florida came after Florida had lost interest.

Cincy's bowl game was not representative of the quality of their football team. Their head coach left and the OC who was acting as coach had already accepted an offer to coach elsewhere. That was just a ridiculous setup for them. I feel bad for those kids.

MajorMike
01-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Wouldn't have been a true Boise game without the most important play being a gadget call.

vander
01-05-2010, 04:47 PM
yeah, one "gadget" play and that's all anyone talks about, every ESPN story credits the "trick" play for the win :rolleyes

BSU outplayed TCU in every facet of the game, You could see how much more athletic and fast the TCU players were, especially on those WR screens, TCU was getting 5 yards a pop easy, while BSU was lucky to get back to the LOS. But BSU was more prepared, more disciplined, called a better game on offense and defense.

If Moore had been on Target, and if Pettis had been healthy, the game wouldn't have even been close.

Andy Dalton did NOT ONE SINGLE TIME drop back, read the D, and find the open man, basically the only passes he completed were screens and bombs in which he knew where he was going to throw it before he even got the snap.
This was an offense used to it being easy, used to being set up by the D, and then running over and around people with their superior athletes, they were not prepared to play a real opponent where they would have to make smart and difficult football plays.
BSU's D, just like against Oklahoma (for most of the game), was ready for, swarmed against, and shut down the bread-and-butter plays of TCU, forcing TCU's offense out of their comfort zone, keeping Dalton confused all game long.

this win was anything but because of the one trick play.

I was expecting them to fake punt at least once, I was looking for it in the first half, saying "oh they're going to fake it here" "they'll definitely fake it this time" ... then sure enough, the first punt I wasn't expecting it, they run the fake :lol even fooled me

MajorMike
01-05-2010, 08:49 PM
One day you will learn to accept that BSU that the three biggest plays in Boise history and the crux plays in both BCS wins are gadget plays and that they are a gadget offense; then you will finally be at peace.

vander
01-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Still though
I saw TCU's path to a national title much more easy next year (if they had won tonight) given the MWC's performance in bowl games.
I still see it very very difficult for Boise State to get to the national title next year after this win. They are definitely legit...but I doubt they make it in the game next year even if undefeated.

BSU plays a much better out of conference schedule next year, and the WAC should be better as well (though I think that every year:lol)

but I'd be happy with another Fiesta Bowl, and than another, BSU's just going to keep going to it until they add that 7th Conference, I want BSU in an AQ conference infinitely more than a measly Championship right now. those AQ conferences are getting 17+ million for their champions in BCS Bowls, BSU and the WAC get like 4 million, we need a bigger piece of that BCS pie :greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy:greedy