PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Question....

BUMP
01-03-2010, 03:36 PM
There is one team in the NFL who has never even played in a playoff game.

Can anyone guess who it is? (I'll give you a hint)

http://www.whodeyfans.com/uploaded_images/1207037257texans.rosato-772963.jpg

:lol:lol:lol
:lmao:lmao:lmao

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DAF86
01-03-2010, 03:46 PM
This could turn into a classic thread.

LakerHater
01-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Instant Classic

benefactor
01-03-2010, 04:08 PM
This could be an epic reverse jinx for us.

BUMP
01-03-2010, 04:11 PM
:lmao

I think its so funny to watch those fans so excited over a meaningless win. Its not gonna matter at all. Bengals will rest against a desperate Jets team, Broncos get the Chiefs, and Baltimore plays Oakland, none of those teams are losing :lol

Nice win, but the playoffs just weren't meant for the Texans

DAF86
01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
So we only need Cincy to win today for this thread to become a classic?

BUMP
01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
the playoffs just weren't meant for the Texans

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 07:32 PM
8 years in existence

mardigan
01-03-2010, 07:35 PM
8 years in existence

Panthers got in their second season.
Jaguars got in their 3rd.
Just sayin...

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Dom capers!!!

FromWayDowntown
01-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Panthers got in their second season.
Jaguars got in their 3rd.
Just sayin...

Actually, I'm pretty sure that both the Panthers and Jaguars played in the conference championship games in their second seasons. Carolina beat Dallas and then lost the NFC Championship game at Lambeau to the Packers, who went on to win the Super Bowl (SB XXXI); the same year, the Jags beat Buffalo and Denver, but lost the AFC Championship game to New England.

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 10:04 PM
This describes the past 8 years perfectly.

http://i46.tinypic.com/wjxmyv.jpg

It's cool though. I'd rather root for a new franchise than be a douchbag Cowboys fan.

BUMP
01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:rollin:rollin:rollin

24-0 Jets

Nobody has answered my question yet so i'll give ya'll a few more hints

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1005/nfl_u_rosenfeis_580.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aBIfsOcDR7uQ/340x.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Rosencopter!!!

Good times!

BUMP
01-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I know they'll play it off....but deep down it must hurt so bad to root for the only franchise to never play a playoff game....and then this year....to be so close....and then get it snatched away at the very last game :lol

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Actually not really. Try rooting for the Astros. That's hard.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Why does everyone hate on the Texans?

jag
01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
I kind of feel bad for Texans fan. It's gotten that bad.

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 10:10 PM

Bad attempts at trolling.

jag
01-03-2010, 10:11 PM

cause their fans are delusional

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 10:13 PM
cause their fans are delusional

How so, the Texans fans on here only want a playoff birth, expecting that from a 9-7 team isn't delusional.

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 10:14 PM
I said they would be a 9-7 team at the beginning of the season. How am I delusional?

jag
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
How so, the Texans fans on here only want a playoff birth, expecting that from a 9-7 team isn't delusional.

The expectations they have of their team isn't what makes them retarded...but their obsession with the Cowboys certainly qualifies them for that.

LOL texans
01-03-2010, 10:21 PM

cuz their a stupid fuckin fan base for the most part.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 10:24 PM
cuz their a stupid fuckin fan base for the most part.

Cool Stretch.

BUMP
01-03-2010, 10:25 PM

Because they are a bunch of fucking retards who root for a joke of a franchise. Then always troll the Cowboy boards thinking they are the coolest people ever, so when they choke (which is every year) I will make their lives miserable.

Seriously, not even one appearance? :lol

jag
01-03-2010, 10:29 PM
I had no issues with the Texans until i started visiting a cowboys board and then started reading the shit on here. I would somewhat root for them to do well just cause their a Texs team...but their fans make me want to see them lose. Their fans will make every attempt to get in dick measuring contests with Cowboys fan...and it's pretty interesting to see these clowns with no shame.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 10:31 PM
I had no issues with the Texans until i started visiting a cowboys board and then started reading the shit on here. I would somewhat root for them to do well just cause their a Texs team...but their fans make me want to see them lose. Their fans will make every attempt to get in dick measuring contests with Cowboys fan...and it's pretty interesting to see these clowns with no shame.

That's fair then. I didn't know they had such a history with Cowboy fans :lol

LOL texans
01-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Cool Stretch.

:lmao....ahhh, the ignorance.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-03-2010, 10:40 PM
:lmao....ahhh, the ignorance.

lol Marvin Harrison = Hines Ward

LOL texans
01-03-2010, 10:47 PM
lol Marvin Harrison = Hines Ward

That reference elicits no response from me. Don't know what it means. That must be something between you and stretch.

Spursfan092120
01-03-2010, 10:51 PM
This describes the past 8 years perfectly.

http://i46.tinypic.com/wjxmyv.jpg

It's cool though. I'd rather root for a new franchise than be a douchbag Cowboys fan.
yeah..cause who wants to root for a team that has won the second most SBs in NFL history? Who wants to root for a team that is the only NFL team to record 20 consecutive winning seasons? Who wants to root for a team who just won it's division title with a thumping of it's rival? Who wants to root for a team that's right in the thick of things pretty much every year? Let's root for a team that can't win when it counts and continuously lets it's fans down..yeah..let's do that.

Spursfan092120
01-03-2010, 10:53 PM
You know..this is exactly my situation...to a "t." Had nothing against Houston...used to cheer for them myself. Douchey's like Dr. Gonzo changed my mind.

lol Texans.

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 11:06 PM
yeah..cause who wants to root for a team that has won the second most SBs in NFL history? Who wants to root for a team that is the only NFL team to record 20 consecutive winning seasons? Who wants to root for a team who just won it's division title with a thumping of it's rival? Who wants to root for a team that's right in the thick of things pretty much every year? Let's root for a team that can't win when it counts and continuously lets it's fans down..yeah..let's do that.

Only douche bags.

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 11:07 PM
You know..this is exactly my situation...to a "t." Had nothing against Houston...used to cheer for them myself. Douchey's like Dr. Gonzo changed my mind.

lol Texans.

Are you mad because I constantly troll the fuck out of you Screech?

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2010, 11:16 PM

Seriously it's stupid fucking responses like this that make me hate Cowboys fans. You are a "4 rings" type Spurs fan too I bet. I hate even being a fan of the same team as you and your type.

san antonio spurs
01-03-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm surprised because I saw most people cheer for the texans to have their first winning season. It's unfortunate that they can't make their first appearence in the playoffs.
Most fans who had not interest on wild card seedings were all rooting for Houston. It's a classy organization, with no douchebags players, the hate is ridiculous.

jag
01-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Seriously it's stupid fucking responses like this that make me hate Cowboys fans. You are a "4 rings" type Spurs fan too I bet. I hate even being a fan of the same team as you and your type.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

benefactor
01-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Because they are a bunch of fucking retards who root for a joke of a franchise. Then always troll the Cowboy boards thinking they are the coolest people ever, so when they choke (which is every year) I will make their lives miserable.

lol 1996
lol Oilers in Houston the last time Dallas won a playoff game

Seriously...I'd rather never get laid at all then get in the bed with the girl and have here laugh at you because you try to stick it in her bellybutton.

:tu

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm surprised because I saw most people cheer for the texans to have their first winning season. It's unfortunate that they can't make their first appearence in the playoffs.
Most fans who had not interest on wild card seedings were all rooting for Houston. It's a classy organization, with no douchebags players, the hate is ridiculous.

:toast

Classy man,

The hate or the being made fun of as LOL Texans put it is kind of funny. It really doesnt bother a lot of us, but then again some of us it does. I for one just laugh when I see threads and "hate" posts. We had a good year but it could have been so much better. We still have some work to do as a team but we are turning a corner.

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 09:13 AM

See the thing is every fanbase has douche fans, some more than others and if you were reading a cowboys board, you probably ran into a shit load of them there.

BUMP
01-04-2010, 11:25 AM
lol 1996
lol Oilers in Houston the last time Dallas won a playoff game

Seriously...I'd rather never get laid at all then get in the bed with the girl and have here laugh at you because you try to stick it in her bellybutton.

Ever wonder what it's like to watch your team in the playoffs?

BUMP
01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
And benefactor don't give me any of that BS. Watching you post in the Texans thread I could tell this really meant a whole lot to you.

(BTW, you guys are still the only franchise to never play in a playoff game.)

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 11:39 AM

yup sucks but oh well, maybe next year.

LOL texans
01-04-2010, 12:00 PM
And benefactor don't give me any of that BS. Watching you post in the Texans thread I could tell this really meant a whole lot to you.

Actually, it didn't mean a whole hell of alot to him. benefactor is not a real texan fan. He gave up on the texans, was made fun of it for it, went emo, then acted like nothing happened when he heard the texans had a slim chance at playoffs.

He's a fag and a faker. Probably only recently became a Spurs fan when we drafted Duncan no doubt.

LOL texans
01-04-2010, 12:02 PM
yup sucks but oh well, maybe next year.

Not with Peyton and Vince in the division you wont.

We also, as a division, get the NFC East next year.

Your probably looking at another 8-8, 9-7 year next year for the texans.

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Not with Peyton and Vince in the division you wont.

We also, as a division, get the NFC East next year.

Your probably looking at another 8-8, 9-7 year next year for the texans.

Nah we got 3 easy wins with the NFC EAST. We will beat the cowgirls, skins, and G-men.

:stirpot:

kamikazi_player
01-04-2010, 12:58 PM

+11
Seriously they get so obsessed with us and talk so much trash when the Cowboys lose. But don't say shit when the Cowboys win.
Don't worry little brother(Texans) someday you'll grow up and probably get your first playoff appearance :lol

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 01:08 PM
+11
Seriously they get so obsessed with us and talk so much trash when the Cowboys lose. But don't say shit when the Cowboys win.
Don't worry little brother(Texans) someday you'll grow up and probably get your first playoff appearance :lol

thanks big bro

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 01:46 PM
+11

I hate to break this to you but its not just the Texans. Pretty much everyone that isnt a cowboy hates you guys.

kamikazi_player
01-04-2010, 01:51 PM
I hate to break this to you but its not just the Texans. Pretty much everyone that isnt a cowboy hates you guys.
lol Texan fans troll the most in the official Cowboys thread. I know it's not only Texan fans, as we do have alot of haters up in here. When we lose, havoc breaks lose in both the Cowboys thread and Cowboys sucks chodes thread. It's so funny some people like Will Hunting (aka DOK) would make a thread showing his obsession with the cowboys.

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 01:54 PM

That only means there is about 70 people who are in the world who likes the Cowboys. I think the number is higher. ;) Besides, not everyone knows Kamikaze..maybe some people like him.

EDIT: 83 total

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
lol Texan fans troll the most in the official Cowboys thread. I know it's not only Texan fans, as we do have alot of haters up in here. When we lose, havoc breaks lose in both the Cowboys thread and Cowboys sucks chodes thread. It's so funny some people like Will Hunting (aka DOK) would make a thread showing his obsession with the cowboys.

I dont think DOK is a Texans fan. I havent really been in the Cowboys thread. When I say Romo sucks, its cause I really believe that. When I say your coach sucks its cause I believe it. Well either way every fan base has its fair share of douche fans, some more than others (usually the successful teams). Like in any sport success goes to the heads of the fans and it shows so naturally you have trollers from less successful teams talking shit all the time.

BUMP
01-04-2010, 01:58 PM
I honestly, truly, rooted for the Texans until I saw the flaming homos in here.

They just showed up out of nowhere, saying crap like "I hate Cowboy fans they're all so arrogant" without us even bothering them. And then when we won, they'd come in our thread and write crap like "lol 1996".

I mean, nobody gives a shit about the Texans, the only reason I rooted for them is because they've sucked HORRIBLY their whole existence.

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I dont think DOK is a Texans fan. I havent really been in the Cowboys thread. When I say Romo sucks, its cause I really believe that. When I say your coach sucks its cause I believe it. Well either way every fan base has its fair share of douche fans, some more than others (usually the successful teams). Like in any sport success goes to the heads of the fans and it shows so naturally you have trollers from less successful teams talking shit all the time.

Yes but you don't think Romo sucks because of a lack of talent, you think he sucks because he is a Cowboy. ;)

to21
01-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Ever wonder what it's like to watch your team in the playoffs?They did back in 1993.....when they were the Oilers.

kamikazi_player
01-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I know he's not a Texan fan, a Patriot fan, dunno how. I was just explaining that we have more than one team that hates or dislikes us. But anyways, I don't mind if you hate Romo or think he sucks, your opinion. But give credit when credits due when he actually plays well.

benefactor
01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Ever wonder what it's like to watch your team in the playoffs?
Nope...they were there 7 years in a row from '87 to '93. I wasn't old enough to be really interested until '90 or '91...so I fully experienced 3 or 4 seasons worth.

I figured you go here. I let my high expectations this season get the best of me. Yes I had a meltdown. Yes I said I was done watching for the season. I owned up to these things and rejoined my team while they were still under .500 and I thought they were out of the playoffs. I posted all last year in the Texans thread too and stayed the course even after the Rosencopter debacle.

TBQH, you don't really have any place to say what does and does not mean anything to me. I have been a Houston football fan for a very long time, and I've seen a lot more adversity than any of you spoiled ass Cowboys fans can fathom. If anything, I'd say I've earned the right to have the occasional meltdown...but that said, it still doesn't make it right.

(BTW, how has that bellybutton been treating you over the past dozen or so years?)

benefactor
01-04-2010, 02:07 PM
I honestly, truly, rooted for the Texans until I saw the flaming homos in here.

They just showed up out of nowhere, saying crap like "I hate Cowboy fans they're all so arrogant" without us even bothering them. And then when we won, they'd come in our thread and write crap like "lol 1996".

I mean, nobody gives a shit about the Texans, the only reason I rooted for them is because they've sucked HORRIBLY their whole existence.
90210 basically ruined it for all of you.

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I know he's not a Texan fan, a Patriot fan, dunno how. I was just explaining that we have more than one team that hates or dislikes us. But anyways, I don't mind if you hate Romo or think he sucks, your opinion. But give credit when credits due when he actually plays well.

Ill admit the Romo of old has been missing this dec. but one obstacle is left and thats week 1 of playoffs. Miles Austin has been a blessing for you guys, its just too bad you didnt figure that out last year before going after ROY. I am curious to see if Austin can excel as a number 1 WR.

BUMP
Nope...they were there 7 years in a row from '87 to '93. I wasn't old enough to be really interested until '90 or '91...so I fully experienced 3 or 4 seasons worth.

I figured you go here. I let my high expectations this season get the best of me. Yes I had a meltdown. Yes I said I was done watching for the season. I owned up to these things and rejoined my team while they were still under .500 and I thought they were out of the playoffs. I posted all last year in the Texans thread too and stayed the course even after the Rosencopter debacle.

TBQH, you don't really have any place to say what does and does not mean anything to me. I have been a Houston football fan for a very long time, and I've seen a lot more adversity than any of you spoiled ass Cowboys fans can fathom. If anything, I'd say I've earned the right to have the occasional meltdown...but that said, it still doesn't make it right.

(BTW, how has that bellybutton been treating you over the past dozen or so years?)

Well first of all, its just a game, and its not even a team that you play on, so you shouldn't have any meltdowns.

I honestly, don't really invest much in my teams in any sport. I just like all Dallas teams. If they win or lose it doesn't affect my day in anyway but I still like to watch regardless. I just think its funny when people talk all this crap about my team thinking it affects me because I really could care less.

ATRAIN
90210 basically ruined it for all of you.

90210 made trolling cowboys fans fun again.

to21
01-04-2010, 02:11 PM
I myself think it's good for Texas to be represented by two teams. Like it's been said here, both teams have fans that are douches.

However, there seemed to be a lot more Texans fans trolling the Cowboys threads this year.

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I myself think it's good for Texas to be represented by two teams. Like it's been said here, both teams have fans that are douches.

However, there seemed to be a lot more Texans fans trolling the Cowboys threads this year.

I am not so sure its really Texans fans. Just like how we saw a rise of Colts posters this year. A lot of trolls figured it would be easy to attack the cowboys disguised as a Texan or other team. There really is only a handful of us that are real Texan fans.

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 02:17 PM

You are absolutely right...you can meltdown anytime you want. You have remained loyal and that earns you the right and no one has the right to tell you how to be a fan. However, it works both ways...you don't have any place to say what anything means or doesn't mean to anyone as far as their fandom. You get pissed when someone challenges your fandom but then you drop the ignorant blanket "all cowboys fans are...." card.

You are right to defend yourself. It sounds like you lived through the Oilers days and never waivered. Good for you. Your loyalty should not be challenged but at the same time, you should challenge others.

benefactor
01-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Well first of all, its just a game, and its not even a team that you play on, so you shouldn't have any meltdowns.

I honestly, don't really invest much in my teams in any sport. I just like all Dallas teams. If they win or lose it doesn't affect my day in anyway but I still like to watch regardless. I just think its funny when people talk all this crap about my team thinking it affects me because I really could care less.
As I have gotten into my 30's, I've actually gotten better about separating myself emotionally from my teams. I used to be a lot worse. You would have thought someone killed one of my parents when the Oilers left Houston.

They hype just got to me this year...especially after we were 5-3 and had almost beaten the Colts in Indy. I let myself take the next two losses way too hard which led to my subsequent meltdown. I knew better, but I did it anyway.

Dr. Gonzo
01-04-2010, 02:23 PM

Very true. He is the one I target the most with my trolling. I find his anger amusing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Sick I'm a Texans fan now. Go Matt Schaub!!!

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 02:24 PM

He almost makes me want to troll him. :lol

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 02:24 PM
As I have gotten into my 30's, I've actually gotten better about separating myself emotionally from my teams. I used to be a lot worse. You would have thought someone killed one of my parents when the Oilers left Houston.

They hype just got to me this year...especially after we were 5-3 and had almost beaten the Colts in Indy. I let myself take the next two losses way too hard which led to my subsequent meltdown. I knew better, but I did it anyway.

I hear ya man, after we beat the Titans I knew this was goign to be a good season, then we barely lost to INDY and started fucking up. I think we are on the brink and hope next year plays out better. The hype got me too but I also knew not to overhype cause of the last few years and sure enough here we are.

benefactor
01-04-2010, 02:25 PM
You are absolutely right...you can meltdown anytime you want. You have remained loyal and that earns you the right and no one has the right to tell you how to be a fan. However, it works both ways...you don't have any place to say what anything means or doesn't mean to anyone as far as their fandom. You get pissed when someone challenges your fandom but then you drop the ignorant blanket "all cowboys fans are...." card.

You are right to defend yourself. It sounds like you lived through the Oilers days and never waivered. Good for you. Your loyalty should not be challenged but at the same time, you should challenge others.
Point taken. I should not allow the fans in my demographic to categorize all fans. I'll start saying "most" instead of "all". :)

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Very true. He is the one I target the most with my trolling. I find his anger amusing.

You would think he would learn but he keeps fucking going.

He almost makes me want to troll him. :lol

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Point taken. I should not allow the fans in my demographic to categorize all fans. I'll start saying "most" instead of "all". :)

Don't give up the passion though. :toast

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 02:27 PM

It's haters like you that keep the Cowboys relevant :toast

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 02:28 PM
He almost makes me want to troll him.

I think you did one time. I think you gave him shit about marrying his sister too :lol

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 02:34 PM
I think you did one time. I think you gave him shit about marrying his sister too :lol

:lol

sadly no but that's a good one..then again, it might be true. :wow

ATRAIN
01-04-2010, 02:36 PM

:lol

sadly no but that's a good one..then again, it might be true. :wow

benefactor
01-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Don't give up the passion though. :toast
I'll die with it...even though it may shorten my life.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 02:42 PM

I hate the Cowboys because of all the fat beaners living in AZ who are Cowboys fans and have never been to Dallas, or even Texas for that matter, same reason I hate the Lakers. Deny it all you want but the Cowboys are the Lakers of the NFL and the fans are a big reason why. Faulting someone for hating the Cowboys is the equivalent of faulting someone for hating the Lakers.

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I hate the Cowboys because of all the fat beaners living in AZ who are Cowboys fans and have never been to Dallas, or even Texas for that matter, same reason I hate the Lakers. Deny it all you want but the Cowboys are the Lakers of the NFL and the fans are a big reason why. Faulting someone for hating the Cowboys is the equivalent of faulting someone for hating the Lakers.

Well, just without LA's playoff success this decade. ;)

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Texans need taller WRs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Texans need taller WRs.

J.T.
01-04-2010, 03:47 PM

lol Texans.

Oh the irony.

Cowboy fan is quite humorously ignorant that his own team's fanbase has been doing this to football fans the world over for decades. A Cowboy fan once told me I should hara-kiri myself while attaching jumper cables to my tongue and dick and then turning the car on.

Fuck Dallas. All those accolades that even non-fans can rattle off the top of their head (due to Cowboy fan incessantly repeating them literally all the time) and all Cowboy fan can say these days is "Look at me!"

Just look at this post from this very same thread:

Last sentence is the Official Jerry Maguire Mission Statement™ for the last decade-and-a-half of Cowboys Football. :lmao

to21
01-04-2010, 03:54 PM
^ Cocaine is a helluva drug.

J.T.
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
I actually just passed the two-year mark for cocaine sobriety. They gave me a gold coin at my narcotics anonymous place. Michael Irvin is actually the group moderator. Cool guy. I smoke weed with him in the parking lot after each meeting.

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 04:35 PM
But give credit when credits due when he actually plays well.

Not going to happen here for the most part. A good portion of posters lack the sportsmanship to do so. Not ATRAIN specifically but others.

Blake
01-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I actually just passed the two-year mark for cocaine sobriety. They gave me a gold coin at my narcotics anonymous place. Michael Irvin is actually the group moderator. Cool guy. I smoke weed with him in the parking lot after each meeting.

what's the street value of those gold coins?

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 07:16 PM
It's haters like you that keep the Cowboys relevant :toast

Actually, this is very true. People care about the Cowboys winning or they care about them losing but either way, you are still paying them attention.

samikeyp
01-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Last sentence is the Official Jerry Maguire Mission Statement™ for the last decade-and-a-half of Cowboys Football. :lmao

That's ok, because he is the Ambassador of Quan.

kamikazi_player
01-04-2010, 09:28 PM
But like every fanbase, we still have some cool fans. Lakers have some like Banzai, IM, TheMachine, and a few others who see both sides of the perspective and not just Laker and Kobe nuthuggers. It's cool that if you hate the Cowboys, but making fun of the Cowboys when they lose is just shameless, especially when we don't have many posters who are blind Cowboy fans (except for the troll).

kamikazi_player
01-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Actually, this is very true. People care about the Cowboys winning or they care about them losing but either way, you are still paying them attention.
+1, even have to make a dallas sucks chodes thread to keep the haters hatin