PDA

View Full Version : Cavs vs Bobcats

23LeBronJames23
01-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Cavs are on a roll I hope Cats dont play good tonight.

PGDynasty24
01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
LeChoke Ha! thinks he's kobe and bricks the last shot,should've given the ball to MOstradamus

Lars
01-03-2010, 08:31 PM
So Im watching this game and Gerald Wallace just gets hammered on every play going down the stretch. He is literally staring around in disbelief as the Bobcats lead slowly evaporates. Thank god for the clutch shooting of Felton and the missed shot by LeChoke otherwise the NBA would of emerged victorious on this one.

The_Dude
01-03-2010, 08:32 PM
That was a poor play to draw up. Why would you want to get the ball on the baseline BEHIND the basket? The chance of making that shot is about .0001%, even without a defender right in your face.

Get the ball at the top or the 75 degree mark, not falling out of bounds. Whoever drew that up should be punched in the face. You need to at least put your players in position to get a good, clean look.

Disturbed
01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
LOL wasnt it you 23LeBronJames23 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17119) who was talking smack about the Lakers for playing a close game with a sub .500 team? And at the time the Kings had a better record then the Bobcats had tonight. On top of that Lakers still won the game while Cavs lose at home :lol

And the refs tried their hardest to hand it to the Cavs and they still couldnt win.

Felton had a wide open layup near the end and shaq pushes him right in the back in front of the ref and no call then Wallace gets the rebound gets tacked to the floor no call which leads to 2 Lebron fts on a fastbreak he chokes and only makes 1 so Cavs only tie.

iggypop123
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
varejo 1-10. thats game

KidCongo
01-03-2010, 08:37 PM
LOL wasnt it you 23LeBronJames23 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17119) who was talking smack about the Lakers for playing a close game with a sub .500 team? And at the time the Kings had a better record then the Bobcats had tonight. On top of that Lakers still won the game while Cavs lose at home :lol

And the refs tried their hardest to hand it to the Cavs and they still couldnt win.

Felton had a wide open layup near the end and shaq pushes him right in the back in front of the ref and no call then Wallace gets the rebound gets tacked to the floor no call which leads to 2 Lebron fts on a fastbreak he chokes and only makes 1 so Cavs only tie.

Laker fan has no room to talk when it comes to playing the Bobcats.

The_Dude
01-03-2010, 08:37 PM

If the refs "tried their hardest" LeBron James would surely have attempted more than 2 FTs the entire game, or there would have been a phantom and-one at the end of the game.

They let them play physical the entire night. There were several non-calls on both sides in the paint.

KidCongo
01-03-2010, 08:40 PM
varejo 1-10. thats game

Ya AV, Z and Moon combined for 1/17.

j.dizzle
01-03-2010, 08:57 PM
no surprises here..the cats just beating the elite teams they should be beating..cheers

j.dizzle
01-03-2010, 08:58 PM
& who the hell drew up a corner fadeaway 3 to end the game hahaha I would rather have MO shooting last second shots

Mike D
01-03-2010, 09:19 PM
So Im watching this game and Gerald Wallace just gets hammered on every play going down the stretch. He is literally staring around in disbelief as the Bobcats lead slowly evaporates. Thank god for the clutch shooting of Felton and the missed shot by LeChoke otherwise the NBA would of emerged victorious on this one.

Yep.

JoeTait75
01-03-2010, 09:21 PM

You going to post this on the Cavaliers board too, Lars?

Lars
01-03-2010, 09:23 PM
You going to post this on the Cavaliers board too, Lars?

No I try and be polite there.

JoeTait75
01-03-2010, 09:25 PM
No I try and be polite there.

You should try not to be two-faced, actually.

BTW, Cleveland shot 13 free throws tonight. I guess someone forgot to call the NBA. Or maybe it was payback for the shot clock thing the other night.

Lars
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Being two faced would be posting on your board that it was fair and it was a tough loss, yet posting the opposite here. This is neutral ground and my observations where fair/mild, especially considering what is socially acceptable on this board.

Believe it or not, I am not a Mav or Laker fan, I dont go to places to try and stir up trouble, I actually enjoy talking basketball. I often visit team forums and try to be respectful while I am there. If my posting habits upset you, my apologies.

@your second comment, I only watched the last six minutes of the game and thats the part I commented on.

JoeTait75
01-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Being two faced would be posting on your board that it was fair and it was a tough loss, yet posting the opposite here. This is neutral ground and my observations where fair/mild, especially considering what is socially acceptable on this board.

Believe it or not, I am not a Mav or Laker fan, I dont go to places to try and stir up trouble, I actually enjoy talking basketball. I often visit team forums and try to be respectful while I am there. If my posting habits upset you, my apologies.

@your second comment, I only watched the last six minutes of the game and thats the part I commented on.

It's fine. I'm pissed and I jumped down your throat. That's on me. Regardless, some boards are different than others but you're the same poster. Consistency is a good thing.

I didn't like the officiating but that's not the reason the Cavaliers lost. They got slaughtered on the pick 'n roll and Charlotte made every shot they had to make. They're a bad match-up for the Cavaliers with their size on the perimeter. And Cleveland played like ass tonight.

cobbler
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM

Touchee on that one... They own us.

Lars
01-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Its all good.

Also remember, we have to deal with ThunderDouche, and his irrational hatred towards the Rox, which skews my personal feelings toward your team.

cobbler
01-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Get a room! :toast

Killakobe81
01-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Regular season doesnt mean jack ...Cavs fans 2 happy on XMAS day ...Cavs still need 2 win when it matters ...
Lebron < Kobe but it's close ...

TheMACHINE
01-04-2010, 03:10 AM
if only the Bobcats can beat the crappy teams...

TheManFromAcme
01-04-2010, 12:37 PM

:sick Unfortunately, you are right.

HOWEVER...

Care to have dialogue regarding these?.......:lobt:

duhoh
01-04-2010, 02:03 PM
if only the Bobcats can beat the crappy teams...

didn't they? just kidding.

:lol

Allanon
01-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Close games like this one are a weakness for the Cavs, they don't seem to execute when the game's on the line.

Cavs haven't won a game decided by 3 points or less while alot of their losses are in tight games.

Thunder Dan
01-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Close games like this one are a weakness for the Cavs, they don't seem to execute when the game's on the line.

Cavs haven't won a game decided by 3 points or less while alot of their losses are in tight games.

it was basically a game where the Cavs didn't give a shit the whole game. Nobody seemed to care in the least bit that they were turning the ball over because of behind the back passes and Varajeo shooting 3's.

I think they got too comfortable. This has been their trend all year: beat the good teams they focus on and lose to the shitty ones they think they can half ass and still win. Basically, they are the exact opposite of last year's team who beat the shit out of every bad team and lost to every good team. I guess it's a good thing, but it still not that fun losing to the Grizzlies and Bobcats just because they traditionally suck. But I'm not too worked up over the regular season after last year.

LMAOxROFL
01-04-2010, 07:15 PM
didn't they? just kidding.

:lol

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/LMAOROFL.jpg
(http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/LMAOROFL.jpg)