PDA

View Full Version : Fisher: "Kobe Could Average 50"

F_U_Buddy
01-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I believe you D-Fish...just tell my boy to drop 50 tonight on the team he legitimately owns...

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63796/20100103/fisher_kobe_could_average_50/

j.dizzle
01-03-2010, 08:52 PM
a lot of players in the nba could average 40-50 a game if they shot 40 times a game.

j.dizzle
01-03-2010, 08:54 PM
& what is the point of these threads..your just gonna get a bunch of stupid ass MJ vs Kobe arguments like usual hahaha

alchemist
01-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Fisher taking a shot at Lebron and Mike Brown? :lol

F_U_Buddy
01-03-2010, 09:04 PM
a lot of players in the nba could average 40-50 a game if they shot 40 times a game.

Hey listen up Mr. Benedict Arnold....I value these sentiments way more than yours...

Jerry West:
"I don't know if anyone could have stopped him last night. It's so senseless to me to say he shouldn't take over like that. You give the same amount of shots to everybody else and they're not making that many, I know it. Players are jealous of greatness. Kobe is a unique talent and a unique person. His belief that he can jump to the moon is never going to change. But I admire him, what he's been able to overcome. You would think he would be a fair-haired man of the NBA with what's he's already done. But he's taken a fairly good battering."

Richie Guerin, played in 100 pt game:
"I thought the game in the second half was set up to try to have Wilt score as many points as he could. And I told Wilt this personally. Kobe's, I think is a little more special because of his size and he played in a game that was significant and meaningful. Taking nothing away from Wilt. . . . If you play a game a normal way, I think it's just about impossible to score that many points.''

Houston Rockets, Tracy McGrady:
"I'm still in awe of what that kid did. It was just a hell of a performance for him to shoot the ball only 46 times to score 81 points. But not just to be able to shoot it 46 times, but to shoot it 46 times and hit well over 50 percent. There are nights I'm in the 30s of shots taken and I've been fatigued. To take 46 and 20 free throws and end up with 81 points, I didn't believe it.

"We were on the bus and Luther ( Head) yelled out, 'Kobe's got 70-something and there's four minutes left.' I said, 'Luther, stop lying.' I hurried up and got my key and went to my room and called one of my boys to put on the game and Kobe was at the free throw line with 79 points. I said, 'Are you serious?' I don't think I could score that many in a video game. I talked to Mike ( James) after the game. He said they didn't double team him — not one time. You would think after he hit 40, send two or three guys at him. When he hit 50? When he got 70? What are you doing: playing him one-on-one?"

Pero
01-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah he could average 50. And the Lakers would likely no longer be title contenders.

redzero
01-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Another 200 post topic imminent.

mogrovejo
01-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Lakers fans just open too many threads about their team. Who cares about this? Create an "All things Kobe/Lakers" thread already.

Hey listen up Mr. Benedict Arnold....I value these sentiments way more than yours...

Jerry West:
"I don't know if anyone could have stopped him last night. It's so senseless to me to say he shouldn't take over like that. You give the same amount of shots to everybody else and they're not making that many, I know it. Players are jealous of greatness. Kobe is a unique talent and a unique person. His belief that he can jump to the moon is never going to change. But I admire him, what he's been able to overcome. You would think he would be a fair-haired man of the NBA with what's he's already done. But he's taken a fairly good battering.

If I had to have somebody make a last-second shot, it would be Kobe Bryant. But even though it’s hard for me to be objective, because I brought Kobe to Los Angeles, I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player.”

Good for you.

F_U_Buddy
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Lakers fans just open too many threads about their team. Who cares about this? Create an "All things Kobe/Lakers" thread already.

Good for you.

only problem with that is Kobe just won a title while "the best" player was at home watching... so if Lebronze surpassed Kobe it must have been on play station.....:lmao

IronMexican
01-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Self-made

mogrovejo
01-03-2010, 09:43 PM
only problem with that is Kobe just won a title while "the best" player was at home watching... so if Lebronze surpassed Kobe it must have been on play station.....:lmao

I was just quoting Jerry West, buddy. If you think you understand more about basketball than West, that's fine.

MiamiHeat
01-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Laker fans getting out of hand with these Kobe threads.

then later, they cry that people bash kobe