PDA

View Full Version : Lmao mavs!

chrismengeu
01-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Lol Mavs, Lol JJ midget barea, Lol Smokey, Lol Grandpa Kidd

Kudos Lakers just a contending team taking care of non-contedeners.

IronMexican
01-03-2010, 10:57 PM
No more LMAO threads, breh. It's outlawed like dancing in the city where Footloose was made.

iggypop123
01-03-2010, 11:03 PM
good reverse jynx. lakers up 30 again

chrismengeu
01-03-2010, 11:05 PM
No im serious, this isnt a jinx thread I am disgusted by the Mavs performance i really thought they would be a special team this year but it looks like they are heartless bastards as always

Roxsfan
01-03-2010, 11:05 PM
wow, the mavs are playing like the Bengals..........

Findog
01-03-2010, 11:31 PM
No Dampier, No W. Nothing to see here, move along...

dirk4mvp
01-03-2010, 11:34 PM

The Mavs are a team without their franchise C. Nothing to see here.

Agloco
01-04-2010, 12:12 AM

The Mavs are a team without their franchise C. Nothing to see here.

:tu

LakerLegend
01-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Funny, Mavs fans and Spurs fans have something in common. They'll quickly use the "No <insert player here> card" as fast as possible. Just like last year "No Manu no win" only for Manu to suck cock this year as his age shows. Also quite ironic that Mavs fans quickly use the missing player card yet you were all so quick to prematurely blow your load and proclaim yourselves top dogs when you beat the Lakers last time...WITHOUT GASOL, nice. You forgot the referee card and the Stern card, oh wait thats only for close games huh? my bad.

Mavs_man_41
01-04-2010, 12:29 AM
LOL we got a new laker douche. welcome to hell, faggot

Findog
01-04-2010, 01:42 AM
Funny, Mavs fans and Spurs fans have something in common. They'll quickly use the "No <insert player here> card" as fast as possible. Just like last year "No Manu no win" only for Manu to suck cock this year as his age shows. Also quite ironic that Mavs fans quickly use the missing player card yet you were all so quick to prematurely blow your load and proclaim yourselves top dogs when you beat the Lakers last time...WITHOUT GASOL, nice. You forgot the referee card and the Stern card, oh wait thats only for close games huh? my bad.

Ok dummy

http://www.uxsight.com/product/images/c/en/reallike-silicone-fishing-lure-bait-hook-xs0024091008c.jpg

j.dizzle
01-04-2010, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC0QwSqs81g&feature=player

lmao at adam da crackhead pedophile morrison giving your teammates highfives after they make a FT hahahaha this guy does some funny shit every game it seems..He trips me out

lil_penny
01-04-2010, 01:49 AM
gonzaga legend!!

FkLA
01-04-2010, 01:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC0QwSqs81g&feature=player

lmao at adam da crackhead pedophile morrison giving your teammates highfives after they make a FT hahahaha this guy does some funny shit every game it seems..He trips me out

:lmao

Tim Thomas and Phil Jackson are like wtf is this dumbass doing.

Spursmania
01-04-2010, 02:43 AM

Uhh, no, Noob.