PDA

View Full Version : Do the Blazers have the 2nd best team in the West?

tlongII
01-03-2010, 11:18 PM
After tonight the Blazers will be 1.5 games behind Dallas for the 2nd best record in the West. This after Dallas finishes getting blown out by 30+ to the Lakers. It's unthinkable that a team that is currently down to 8 able bodies could be the 2nd best in the West isn't it? Well, isn't it? :lol

crc21209
01-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Another unnecessary thread...WOW...

dirk4mvp
01-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Another unnecessary thread...WOW...

Another unnecessary post...WOW...

lil_penny
01-03-2010, 11:23 PM
this current blazer team is about 16 times better than the original dream team

iggypop123
01-03-2010, 11:23 PM
just proves the guys they had before weren't that great to begin with

lil_penny
01-03-2010, 11:28 PM
just proves the guys they had before weren't that great to begin with

howard> oden and pryz
bayless>blake
pendergraph>outlaw, batum
cunningham>rudy

:toast

iggypop123
01-03-2010, 11:31 PM
howard> oden and pryz
bayless>blake
pendergraph>outlaw, batum
cunningham>rudy

:toast

i know what you mean but you cant argue with results. they keep winning therefore my statement was made

lil_penny
01-03-2010, 11:35 PM
i know what you mean also, just messin with ya.. i think it just means the are all playing at full potential and as a team.. before people would slack and expect others to pick up the slack and it was hard to find a way to efficiently play everyone. right now they are puting that all behind and going out and playing with heart imo

Killakobe81
01-03-2010, 11:38 PM
i know what you mean also, just messin with ya.. i think it just means the are all playing at full potential and as a team.. before people would slack and expect others to pick up the slack and it was hard to find a way to efficiently play everyone. right now they are puting that all behind and going out and playing with heart imo

I agree ...problem will be when guys come back ...sharing minutes ...

tlongII
01-03-2010, 11:39 PM

Plus Brandon Roy gets to do whatever he wants which is the way I think he likes it.

noob cake
01-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Addition by subtraction, everyone who is currently injured is obviously cancer.

lil_penny
01-03-2010, 11:42 PM
I agree ...problem will be when guys come back ...sharing minutes ...

yea its going to hard, the only ones that are comming back soon will be rudy and batum those two shouldnt be all that hard to get back in the roation though i hope.. the hardest is going to be the minutes the rest of the team has had to play up until then. and the fact that we dont have a center lol

ffadicted
01-04-2010, 12:04 AM
I think it's clear the spurs have the second best team in the west. Whether or not they play like it is a different story of course.

tlongII
01-04-2010, 12:13 AM
I think it's clear the spurs have the second best team in the west. Whether or not they play like it is a different story of course.

Clear huh? We've beaten the Spurs both times we've played them and we have a better record.

Native American
01-04-2010, 09:56 AM
The average male blue bill duck has a penis approximately twice the length of its body. The blue bill also has a loud, obnoxious quack and after a successful mating, it sinks its head under water to groom the penis. And when I say the "blue bill duck" I mean tlong. And when I say "it sinks its head under water to groom the penis" I mean tlong wishes he could suck his own dick. Unbeavable?

Chieflion
01-04-2010, 10:00 AM
The average male blue bill duck has a penis approximately twice the length of its body. The blue bill also has a loud, obnoxious quack and after a successful mating, it sinks its head under water to groom the penis. And when I say the "blue bill duck" I mean tlong. And when I say "it sinks its head under water to groom the penis" I mean tlong wishes he could suck his own dick. Unbeavable?
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Awesome!

xellos88330
01-04-2010, 12:05 PM
The Blazers are playing well even though half the team is in physical therapy or something. It is quite inspiring. I do not know who is the second best team in the west right now but I wouldn't mind the Blazers being a nominee.

Why So Serious
01-04-2010, 12:21 PM
considering all the injuries the blazers have had their record is shocking and props to their coach/team for keeing it up.

but i don't think they are the second best team in the west.. if they were healthy it would be possible

2nd best team imo belongs to the spurs, even though they aren't playing like it.

tlongII
01-04-2010, 12:36 PM
You can't be the second best team if you're not playing like it. That doesn't make sense.

Of course that is nothing new for most of the posters here. :rolleyes

duhoh
01-04-2010, 02:04 PM

yo Native American is off the chain son :toast

:lol