PDA

View Full Version : 121-63? How about 131-96?

DxB
01-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Alll that shit talkin by the mavs fanbase (Ghazi and related retards) about the Hornets losing by 50 points or wat not...

haha at least have the decency to keep it below 30 you sorry mafuckas! I'll take the hornets any day over the faggotry that is the Mavericks! Its not a lack of talent... its a lack of BALLS!

You got knocked the FUCK out!

lil_penny
01-04-2010, 01:58 AM
this was regular season

amjad1989
01-04-2010, 01:59 AM
hahahahaaha, by the way love "Kuss ummaK"

jag
01-04-2010, 02:02 AM
60 pt playoff loss at home VS 35 pt reg season loss on the road.

Are you retarded?

DxB
01-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Shutup bitch

Rogue
01-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Shutup bitch
Nice job. Is it traditional custom or newly developed habit for Spurs fans to ride on others successes, like how retards sneered at Mavs pretending as Warrior and Cheat fans for 06 finals and 07 first round.

Findog
01-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Alll that shit talkin by the mavs fanbase (Ghazi and related retards) about the Hornets losing by 50 points or wat not...

haha at least have the decency to keep it below 30 you sorry mafuckas! I'll take the hornets any day over the faggotry that is the Mavericks! Its not a lack of talent... its a lack of BALLS!

You got knocked the FUCK out!

What's got you so upset, honey? The Mavs thrust and the Spurs bite pillows in our relationship.

Findog
01-04-2010, 08:26 AM
I'll take the hornets any day over the faggotry that is the Mavericks!

Of course you would, that's a team the Spurs can actually beat.

sonic21
01-04-2010, 08:28 AM
60 pt playoff loss at home VS 35 pt reg season loss on the road.

Are you retarded?

EmptyMan
01-04-2010, 08:56 AM
What's got you so upset, honey? The Mavs thrust and the Spurs bite pillows in our relationship.

Makes sense. That's why Spurs have the jewelry in the relationship.

Findog
01-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Makes sense. That's why Spurs have the jewelry in the relationship.

4 rings, faggot!

ElNono
01-04-2010, 10:48 AM
4 rings, faggot!

And don't you forget it... :lol

duhoh
01-04-2010, 02:07 PM
4 rings, faggot!

1 ring that got ninja'd faggot!

BlackSwordsMan
01-04-2010, 02:11 PM
*burp*

gaKNOW!blee
01-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Nice job. Is it traditional custom or newly developed habit for Spurs fans to ride on others successes, like how retards sneered at Mavs pretending as Warrior and Cheat fans for 06 finals and 07 first round.

I sure hope you're not talking about the Mavs

mavsfan1000
01-04-2010, 03:26 PM
I admit it. The mavs sucked ass and are not a contender barring a major trade. Howard is not what he used to be. Terry is not what he used to be. Kidd is not what he used to be. Might as well give the Lakers the title like I said already.

Indazone
01-04-2010, 03:33 PM
this thread delivers :tu

j.dizzle
01-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Mavs are deep but the whole team is jumpshooters..They cant rely on makin a grip of 3's to win a title..But when dirk/terry are hot they are hard to beat.

DPG21920
01-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Mavs had a terrible game but they are still contenders. They are one move away from being a serious threat to the LA. They need to move J-ho for a real SG that can spread the floor.

anonoftheinternets
01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
can spread the floor.

Are you serious? All they have is jumpshooters. But yes i agree they need a better SG.

Andrew Bynum
01-04-2010, 07:23 PM
this thread delivers :tu

I don't.

JamStone
01-04-2010, 07:38 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/yoda-1.jpg

As has been mentioned, one was a 58 point loss at home in the playoffs. The other was a 35 point loss on the road in the regular season. You did not put the appropriate amount of thought when you decided to start this thread.

sribb43
01-04-2010, 07:46 PM
88-67 bitch....STFU

mystargtr34
01-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Mavfan talkin shit to Spurfan is like Sunfan talkin shit to Lakerfan about 2006 and 2007 playoffs

4>0rings
01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
1 ring bitch!

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Mavfan talkin shit to Spurfan is like Sunfan talkin shit to Lakerfan about 2006 and 2007 playoffs

Mavs pitch, Spurs catch. Is that hard to figure out?

Jacob1983
01-04-2010, 11:42 PM
I would say that the Mavs are contenders even after last night's fail. It was the 2nd game of a back-to-back and the Mavs shot the ball like a WNBA team last night. That's not going to happen all the time. Besides, a team can't win every game. The Mavs are a lot better than they were last season. The Mavs could probably make it out of the West this year if they did not have to play the Lakers in the playoffs. Stern will decide the final outcome. When April comes around, he will meet with his minions(refs) and they will decide what is going to happen in the playoffs and who will be in the Finals and win it.

BRHornet45
01-04-2010, 11:46 PM
lol Mav fags

jag
01-05-2010, 12:05 AM
I keep forgetting that Mav fan's championship is a playoff victory over the Spurs.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
01-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Stern will decide the final outcome. When April comes around, he will meet with his minions(refs) and they will decide what is going to happen in the playoffs and who will be in the Finals and win it.

Do you realize how impossible this is? No way a conspiracy that large goes undetected. If it did happen and word leaked, the NBA is fucked forever. Every pro player goes overseas to play and all the college stars follow. Prep schools drop basketball because of the stain. USA becomes the laughing stock of the sports world. It's easy to blame the refs when you lose. Be a man and grow a pair.

Findog
01-05-2010, 12:40 AM

Spurfan talkin shit to Mav fan makes about as much sense as Katelyn Faber talking shit to Kobe Bryant. Shut up and bite those pillows.

Findog
01-05-2010, 12:41 AM
I keep forgetting that Mav fan's championship is a playoff victory over the Spurs.

It's not, but we'll bring it up every time a Spur fan wants to piggyback the accomplishments of Miami and Golden State.

Hornets1
01-05-2010, 01:42 AM
It's not, but we'll bring it up every time a Spur fan wants to piggyback the accomplishments of Miami and Golden State.

I'm not trying, at all, to make this a heated arguement. Just a question. What's the difference b/w what spur fan does and what dallas fans do(121-63)?

dirk4mvp
01-05-2010, 01:45 AM
lol 121-63

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:51 AM
What's the difference b/w what spur fan does and what dallas fans do(121-63)?

Spurs fans claim to be more high-minded and put out a self-righteous attitude because of their 4 rings. Which makes it far more hypocritical when they piggyback onto Miami or Golden State.

Mavs fans haven't seen their team win jack shit anyways, so what shame is their in laughing at 121-63?

Ghazi
01-05-2010, 02:02 AM
first off, 58 point loss > 35 point loss. is this even the worst loss of the regular season this year?

2nd off, it was a road back to back without dampier rather than a home playoff game.

never the less, this is a pretty discouraging loss for the mavs... I think its a penciled loss when you have a SAT/SUN b2b @ the Lakers... but if you're truly an elite team you just don't lose games by 35 points. Mavs are still very good, but are still missing an element to take it to the next level.

Hornets1
01-05-2010, 02:20 AM
first off, 58 point loss > 35 point loss. is this even the worst loss of the regular season this year?

2nd off, it was a road back to back without dampier rather than a home playoff game.

never the less, this is a pretty discouraging loss for the mavs... I think its a penciled loss when you have a SAT/SUN b2b @ the Lakers... but if you're truly an elite team you just don't lose games by 35 points. Mavs are still very good, but are still missing an element to take it to the next level.

Wasn't asking you doucebag.

Mono, that answer was great!:toast

DxB
01-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Mavs fans had this shit coming. You fags started a rivalry out of fuckin thin air coz you bitchmade mafuckas lost to the Hornets in ONE fuckin series. Big deal, they shat on you. Happens.

So why everytime anyone mentions the word "Hornet" I see "121-63" in response? Coz you are all (collectively) the most retarded fanbase around.

from now on, every time you bitches mention that loss by the Hornets, we got something for you to suck on! HAHA!

JamStone
01-05-2010, 09:08 AM
So you criticize Mavs fans for being retarded and then decide to do what they do... to be retarded too?

And based on the difference between the two losses, you're actually being more retarded.

Is that your goal here?

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Stern will decide the final outcome. When April comes around, he will meet with his minions(refs) and they will decide what is going to happen in the playoffs and who will be in the Finals and win it.

mothafuckin CO-SIGNED!

son thank God more of you are finally realizing this shit is scripted.

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 09:51 AM

again Ghazi with his stupid ass excuses ... child please! son I don't want to hear about it being because of a back to back and no Dampier ... in that playoff game Paul, Chandler, West, and Posey were all playing hurt. that excuse doesn't count so neither does yours. shut your cuckold ass up.

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Mavs fans had this shit coming. You fags started a rivalry out of fuckin thin air coz you bitchmade mafuckas lost to the Hornets in ONE fuckin series. Big deal, they shat on you. Happens.

So why everytime anyone mentions the word "Hornet" I see "121-63" in response? Coz you are all (collectively) the most retarded fanbase around.

from now on, every time you bitches mention that loss by the Hornets, we got something for you to suck on! HAHA!

CO-SIGNED and son God bless you and your family!

however son these sissy Mav fans have a long history of choke jobs and failures to bring up. to name a few ...

lol 8th seed Golden State Warriors
lol 2006 finals choke job of the century
lol November 4, 2009

wijayas
01-05-2010, 10:20 AM

God bless the Mavs if its playoff's hope depends on Erica Dampier. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-05-2010, 10:24 AM

He still butthurt from Landry raping him?

Jacob1983
01-05-2010, 11:28 AM
I have never lost an NBA championship. I'm not one of those delusional fans that actually thinks that they are a part of their team. If anyone says that the NBA is 100 percent squeaky clean then they're probably employed by Lord Stern and/or a cock sucker. Donaghy was not the only dirty ref. Besides, are you honestly going to tell me that NBA refs do not have personal grudges, biases, and prejudices toward certain players? NBA refs are not gods. They are guys that have way too much fuckin power and can really screw a team over.

Findog
01-05-2010, 12:36 PM
lol November 4, 2009

:lol

This is hilarious! Jacking your weenus to an early November win.

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 12:38 PM

This is hilarious! Jacking your weenus to an early November win.

lol son I'm just exposing your choking vagina's in blue for the true choke artist they are (not that they really need MY help in proving so). go back to sleep now sissy. k? bye now

Shank
01-05-2010, 12:44 PM
That's a lot of shit-talking from supporters of a team that's looking up to the Jazz and Thunder in the standings and is trying to fend off the Grizzlies for 10th in the West.

BadOdor
01-05-2010, 12:58 PM
lol son I'm just exposing your choking vagina's in blue for the true choke artist they are (not that they really need MY help in proving so). go back to sleep now sissy. k? bye now

Son, how's that 10th spot treating you now days? if I was a "long-time" hornets fan, I would be worried about my franchice player leaving for a team that's not a shithole.

God bless son.

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 01:00 PM
That's a lot of shit-talking from supporters of a team that's looking up to the Jazz and Thunder in the standings and is trying to fend off the Grizzlies for 10th in the West.

awww another butthurt Mav fan?

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Son, how's that 10th spot treating you now days? if I was a "long-time" hornets fan, I would be worried about my franchice player leaving for a team that's not a shithole.

God bless son.

someone supporting a team in LOS ANGELES is calling another city a "shithole"??? LMAO

BadOdor
01-05-2010, 01:03 PM
someone supporting a team in LOS ANGELES is calling another city a "shithole"??? LMAO

lol hurricane katrina

God bless son.

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 01:05 PM
lol hurricane katrina

God bless son.

how original!

BadOdor
01-05-2010, 01:07 PM
how original!

Son I could says lol 121-63 but I figured you would appreciate something different.

lol 121-63 though.

God bless.

Findog
01-05-2010, 01:45 PM

That's some awfully tough words from a girl who roots for a team that blew a Game 7 at home to the Spurs and saw their "franchise" player defer to Jannero Pargo.

Sweet dreams, lady.

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 01:53 PM
That's some awfully tough words from a girl who roots for a team that blew a Game 7 at home to the Spurs and saw their "franchise" player defer to Jannero Pargo.

Sweet dreams, lady.

lmao ripping off ghazi now? son come on ...

ah ok so us losing a game 7 against the defending NBA champion Spurs (at the time) is equivalent to all of the choking the Mavs have done? I think not. son these two choke jobs went down in NBA history. what a joke! ..

- #1 seed Mavs getting dick whipped by the LMAO #8 seed Warriors

- 2006 NBA Finals when Dirk and his Mavs blew a 2 game to none lead and got totally DOMINATED by the superior Miami Heat.

Dirk is arguably the most overrated power foward in the history of the NBA. he can thank his skin color for MOST of the hype he gets and especially for his MVP award. the dude may put up some decent stats during the season, but has proven year after year that he simply doesn't have what it takes. a true choke artist.

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 01:57 PM

LOL Mavs:lol

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 01:58 PM

Sweet dreams, lady.

LOL Mavs fan talking shit about blowing games in the playoffs:lol:lol

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 02:00 PM

ah ok so us losing a game 7 against the defending NBA champion Spurs (at the time) is equivalent to all of the choking the Mavs have done? I think not. son these two choke jobs went down in NBA history. what a joke! ..

- #1 seed Mavs getting dick whipped by the LMAO #8 seed Warriors

- 2006 NBA Finals when Dirk and his Mavs blew a 2 game to none lead and got totally DOMINATED by the superior Miami Heat.

Dirk is arguably the most overrated power foward in the history of the NBA. he can thank his skin color for MOST of the hype he gets and especially for his MVP award. the dude may put up some decent stats during the season, but has proven year after year that he simply doesn't have what it takes. a true choke artist.

Mavs fan will say 4-1 to that baby :lol

dirk4mvp
01-05-2010, 02:01 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/sterco/littlebeaners.jpg

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 02:03 PM
wish i could see it, but it is blocked here at work...you know a job Dirk...something you probably haven't had in a long since you last blew the Memphis Mav's mediocrity. I'msure it is a beaner or mexican thing or something really original.
How's that virgin life going for ya?

dirk4mvp
01-05-2010, 02:04 PM
wish i could see it, but it is blocked here at work...you know a job Dirk...something you probably haven't had in a long since you last blew the Memphis Mav's mediocrity. I'msure it is a beaner or mexican thing or something really original.

http://ventnorblog.com/copy_images/bald-fat-one.jpg

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 02:05 PM
http://ventnorblog.com/copy_images/bald-fat-one.jpg

LOL@MavsFan

dirk4mvp
lol spurs

lol bjot

Findog
01-05-2010, 02:08 PM

Hey, you're the pot calling the kettle black. Deal with it.

I agree. The Hornets winning one series and choking in the next, then going back to their regular sucking, is not as impressive as the Mavs winning 50 games ten straight years and winning 9 series. I sure wish the Mavs had more than one Finals appearance to show for it, but I damn sure have enjoyed watching my team more than you have yours.

Quoted without comment. No rebuttal necessary.

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 02:08 PM
lol spurs

lol bjot

Yeah I missed you too, kid. You used to troll the Spurs side, what happened? The Mavs do play the Spurs Fri so I can hope to see you posting your b.s. over their shortly. Maybe the Mavs will win and they can be Jan 8th, 2009 champions over the Spurs:lol

Findog
01-05-2010, 02:09 PM

Hey, which San Antonio McDonalds was that picture taken at?

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 02:10 PM
[quote=Findog;3968784]

I agree. The Hornets winning one series and choking in the next, then going back to their regular sucking, is not as impressive as the Mavs winning 50 games ten straight years and winning 9 series. I sure wish the Mavs had more than one Finals appearance to show for it, but I damn sure have enjoyed watching my team more than you have yours.

How about the Mavs choking 2 consecutive years in ways unimagineable to most teams?

....and don't forget nothing to show for it except an awesome Western Conf Finals banner.
LOL:lol

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey, which San Antonio McDonalds was that picture taken at?

We dont have mcD's here, just taco stands

4>0rings
01-05-2010, 02:18 PM
http://www.duttyartz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/honky.jpg

badfish22
01-05-2010, 05:35 PM
mothafuckin CO-SIGNED!

son thank God more of you are finally realizing this shit is scripted.

lol 2006 finals choke job of the century

If the finals are scripted how was it a choke job?
Especially when it was one of the worst called series of all time.

DxB
01-05-2010, 06:25 PM
To the faggot laker fans who js said "lol hurricane katrina"... thats fuckin weak.

You fags think LA is some kinda blessed land? Im from Dubai (hence the DXB) and lemme just tell u all in advance we shit on LA in a multitude of ways. Google that shit u might learn something.

First its 121-63 now its lol hurricane katrina? In the words of BRHornet, Eat a dick sons.

I've now added FUCK LA to the official premise of this thread.

Sportstudi
01-05-2010, 06:30 PM
how original!

I'm not going to comment your statements about the Mavs, but some idiots here are making fun of an imminent natural disaster. That's absolutely nothing to laugh about. God bless the souls of the ones who died due to Katrina.

LOL@MavsFan
01-05-2010, 10:22 PM
If the finals are scripted how was it a choke job?
Especially when it was one of the worst called series of all time.

See the 06 semis...that's the only reason the Mavs were in the Finals. They got what they deserved...a visit from karma.