PDA

View Full Version : Does trolling every get boring/old?

Why So Serious
01-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Alright, I dont post here too often, but one thing is clear.. there is an insane amount of trolling that goes on here from almost every fan base ( this includes us laker fans)

My question is doesn't it ever get old for those who troll? Don't you have anything better to do?

I mean its one thing to poke fun at our laugh at anothers expense from time to time when you lose to each other, heck i'd partake.. but some people here are just ridiculous and seem to do this as a hobby. :grim:

Why So Serious
01-04-2010, 11:01 AM
that is so insightful :rolleyes

MiamiHeat
01-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Alright, I dont post here too often, but one thing is clear.. there is an insane amount of trolling that goes on here from almost every fan base ( this includes us laker fans)

My question is doesn't it ever get old for those who troll? Don't you have anything better to do?

I mean its one thing to poke fun at our laugh at anothers expense from time to time when you lose to each other, heck i'd partake.. but some people here are just ridiculous and seem to do this as a hobby. :grim:

The funny ones are fun to read sometimes

it's the kobe fans trolls that are lame. filling the nba forum with 10 kobe threads per page

TheMACHINE
01-04-2010, 11:16 AM
trolling is fun to read.

Except for the ones who have 3 other accounts and find a way to bring up Kobe in every thread...then get caught slipping and is now obsessed with clearing his name.

BUMP
01-04-2010, 11:30 AM
If you do it every so often it can be funny.

Occasionally i'll go into the Spurs forum, post a thread where I just bash the hell out of them then not post in it again, I come back a few hours later and it's like 5 pages long :lol

BacktoBasics
01-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't know about "trolling" but laughing at others peoples expense never gets old.

xellos88330
01-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Troll threads are quite fun to read sometimes. It is a shame that they just seem to be all over the place, so you have to learn which troll(s) to follow.

Why So Serious
01-04-2010, 11:43 AM
yeah i don’t mean laughing at others expense etc. thats always good fun

what i mean is there are a bunch of users whose only purpose seems to be incessant trolling

Coach Buzzcut
01-04-2010, 12:01 PM
what i mean is there are a bunch of users whose only purpose seems to be incessant trolling

What in the hell is wrong with that, maggot?

jazzypimp
01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Its fitting that your name is why so serious! I'm led to believe you just may be a TROLL!

Why So Serious
01-04-2010, 12:17 PM
What in the hell is wrong with that, maggot?
:depressed

Its fitting that your name is why so serious! I'm led to believe you just may be a TROLL!

good one :lol:lol