PDA

View Full Version : LMAO brady

stretch
01-04-2010, 11:09 AM
does bernard pollard just own this douchenozzle or what?

lol welker

lol brady

lol cheatriots

stretch
01-04-2010, 11:10 AM
lol, http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/players/bernard_pollard.jpg

Will Hunting
01-04-2010, 11:23 AM
lol JaMarcus Russell
lol Stretch
lol LOL Texans
lol Raiders

DBryant88
01-04-2010, 11:26 AM
lol eagles
lol Maclin dropping big catch
lol Mcnabb not catching the snap
lol 24-0

Will Hunting
01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
lol eagles
lol Maclin dropping big catch
lol Mcnabb not catching the snap
lol 24-0

lol this has nothing to do with the Cowboys or Eagles.....wrong rivalry

san antonio spurs
01-04-2010, 11:54 AM

Strech has a rivarly? with who? or what?:lol

stretch
01-04-2010, 01:06 PM

lol this has nothing to do with the raiders either. pats and texans, faggot

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Since the Patriots have little chance at making any noise, I feel like pointing out the top priority after Mankins, Neal and Wilfork are resigned (and yes they all need to be brought back). If the rumors about Seattle cutting Deion Branch are true, sign him. He should be pretty cheap since he's fallen off the map, would probably be willing to go back to the only team he's ever been successful on, and IMO would be the perfect receiver to have opposite Moss with Welker (or maybe Edelman since if Welker is anything like Brady he won't be himself next year recovering from a torn ACL and MCL) in the slot. If Branch isn't available, they still need a true 2nd receiver to play opposite Moss. Moss Welker and Faulk were the only players on the team with 36+ receptions this year. In 2007, there were 6 players with 36+ receptions. Having only 3 players with 36+ receptions isn't a problem alone, the last time they won a superbowl they only had 2, having that AND being one of the worst rushing teams in the NFL is a problem.

For as long as I can remember, New England was a team known for coming alive in the 2nd half of games, and also was never a team that blew leads. This year, their offense was way better in the 1st half of games and they blew lead after lead. IMO, the reason for this was because of how Brady didn't spread the ball around like he used to and the offense got predictable. The Denver game and the Indy game are the two best examples of this, both games where the Patriots carried two possession leads into halftime and then imploded late in the game because of the adjustments two very good pass defenses made against a very predictable offense that should have been able to run on the Colts and Broncos to close out both games.

With all that said, New England needs to change their offensive philosophy completely, and that starts with adding a receiver out wide opposite Moss who Brady will trust, and adding a running back better than Maroney.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Hines Ward, Derrick Mason > Marvin Harrison

cool story bro.

stretch
01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
lol chargers > colts

J.T.
01-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Hines Ward, Derrick Mason > Marvin Harrison

Who do you buy your dope from and do they give price breaks for buying bulk?

stretch
01-04-2010, 04:50 PM
lol colts homers

stretch
01-04-2010, 04:52 PM
peyton made harrison look way better than he actually was... a 5'11 guy with great hands and route running skills, but poor size, just above average speed, and no ability to handle a strong man defender.

stretch
01-04-2010, 04:54 PM
give me hines ward all day. at least the guy has a pair, and wont choke against ty law, like marvin. hines made ben look good. but harrison was made to look good by his QB.

Blake
01-04-2010, 04:56 PM
peyton made harrison look way better than he actually was... a 5'11 guy with great hands and route running skills, but poor size, just above average speed, and no ability to handle a strong man defender.

:lol Hines ward and Harrison are both listed at 6 even.

who is better Hines Ward or Jerry Rice?

J.T.
01-04-2010, 04:58 PM
So the only knock on Harrison is that when DBs got physical with him he took it up the ass like a Nazi in a Jewish prison?

Tell me something I didn't already know.

Dr. Gonzo
01-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Jabar Gaffney>>> Marvin Harrison

stretch
01-04-2010, 06:11 PM
So the only knock on Harrison is that when DBs got physical with him he took it up the ass like a Nazi in a Jewish prison?

Tell me something I didn't already know.

i just personally never thought he was all that impressive, and that Peyton was the one that made him look better. if he was so good, he would still be on a team. his positive traits are pretty much idential to Jerry Rice's and Jerry lasted for 20 years. apparently Marvin is not as good as some people thought. id take reggie wayne over harrison in a heartbeat, and wayne isnt even some super impressive receiever either. not even top 5 in todays league.

Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Brandon Marshall
Randy Moss
Steve Smith

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 08:05 PM
stretch is retarded?

That's not news.

AnkleBreaker21
01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
cool story bro.

left 4 dead nub

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 08:39 PM
what?

J.T.
01-04-2010, 08:53 PM
id take reggie wayne over harrison in a heartbeat, and wayne isnt even some super impressive receiever either. not even top 5 in todays league.

Reggie Wayne chode bloads Pro Bowl DBs on the reg.

100 catches (and didn't need 21 in a cheese game covered by Tim Jennings to get there)
1,300ish yards (been there, done that)
10 TDs (7 of which he made Christ Himself look like a sissy cuck they were so awesome)

Saying Reggie Wayne will make more than one Christlike catch in a game is like saying the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

Blake
01-04-2010, 09:41 PM
i just personally never thought he was all that impressive, and that Peyton was the one that made him look better. if he was so good, he would still be on a team. his positive traits are pretty much idential to Jerry Rice's and Jerry lasted for 20 years. apparently Marvin is not as good as some people thought. id take reggie wayne over harrison in a heartbeat, and wayne isnt even some super impressive receiever either. not even top 5 in todays league.

Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Brandon Marshall
Randy Moss
Steve Smith

:lol

it's posts like this when I can't tell if you are being an idiot or just being a trolling idiot.

Harrison blows Wayne out of the water.

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm with stretch on this one. In his prime, Marvin Harrison wasn't even a top 5 receiver in the league.

Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Isaac Bruce
Torry Holt
Steve Smith

all better.

You can also make a case for Jimmy Smith and Hines Ward being better.

Marvin Harrison owes his career to Peyton Manning even more than Michael Moore owes his career to George Bush.

djohn2oo8
01-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Belicheat blames Reliant Stadium surface for Welker injury:

knee injury in an interview with Boston radio station WEEI.
Welker's left knee buckled in the first quarter of the Patriots' loss to the Texans and was in obvious agony upon leaving the field. Reliant Stadium's field is created by assembling trays of natural grass.

“The turf down there is terrible,” Belichick told the radio station. “It's terrible. It's just inconsistent.

“It's all the little trays of grass and some of them are soft and some of them are firm and they don't all fit well together, those seams … some of it feels like a sponge, some of it feels real firm and hard like the Miami surface. One step you're on one, the other step you're on another. I really think it's one of the worst fields I've seen.”

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6798569.html

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Marvin Harrison owes his career to Peyton Manning even more than Michael Moore owes his career to George Bush.

Right, because Peyton not only threw the ball, but caught it for him also!

Blake
01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
You can also make a case for Jimmy Smith and Hines Ward being better.

go ahead.

this thread is full of win.

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Belicheat blames Reliant Stadium surface for Welker injury:

knee injury in an interview with Boston radio station WEEI.
Welker's left knee buckled in the first quarter of the Patriots' loss to the Texans and was in obvious agony upon leaving the field. Reliant Stadium's field is created by assembling trays of natural grass.

“The turf down there is terrible,” Belichick told the radio station. “It's terrible. It's just inconsistent.

“It's all the little trays of grass and some of them are soft and some of them are firm and they don't all fit well together, those seams … some of it feels like a sponge, some of it feels real firm and hard like the Miami surface. One step you're on one, the other step you're on another. I really think it's one of the worst fields I've seen.”

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6798569.html
lol missed the playoffs

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 09:51 PM
go ahead.

comparable numbers with far inferior quarterbacks.

that was easy.

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Right, because Peyton not only threw the ball, but caught it for him also!

Your argument for Marvin Harrison would work if it wasn't for the fact that damn near every receiver Peyton plays with winds up looking like a hall of famer.

The only reason anybody had even heard of Brandon Stokley before his fluke play this season is because of Peyton Manning.

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
comparable numbers with far inferior quarterbacks.

that was easy.

Jimmy Smith 12 years 862 catches 12287 yards 67 TDs

Hines Ward 12 years 895 catches 10947 yards 78 TDs

Marvin 13 years 1102 catches 14580 yards 128 TDs

that was easy.

you're a dipshit troll.

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Jimmy Smith 12 years 862 catches 12287 yards 67 TDs

Hines Ward 12 years 895 catches 10947 yards 78 TDs

Marvin 13 years 1102 catches 14580 yards 128 TDs

that was easy.

you're a dipshit troll.

like I said, comparable. Not better. Not equal. Comparable. Those numbers clearly show that all 3 have Hall Of Fame level numbers. Which makes them all comparable.

Thanks for proving my point.

That was easy.

you're just a dipshit.

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:09 PM
like I said, comparable. Not better. Not equal. Comparable. Those numbers clearly show that all 3 have Hall Of Fame level numbers. Which makes them all comparable.

Thanks for proving my point.

That was easy.

you're just a dipshit.

They aren't close. Not comparable. Not equal. Not close.

You're a dipshit troll that apparently can't add or subtract

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 10:11 PM

They aren't close. Not comparable. Not equal. Not close.

You're a dipshit troll that apparently can't add or subtract

all 3 will go in the Hall Of Fame with those numbers. Sounds pretty comparable to me.

stretch
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
they arent as far off as you say, especially considering Smith and Ward played their careers in run heavy offenses, while Harrison obviously was in a pass heavy offense. if they get the ball thrown their way an extra 4 or 5 times a game the way that Harrison did, they could most definitely have put up the same kinds of numbers.

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
all 3 will go in the Hall Of Fame with those numbers. Sounds pretty comparable to me.

All hall of famers aren't comparable.

Sounds like you are still a dipshit troll to me.

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
All hall of famers aren't comparable.

Hall Of Famers in the same era sure as fuck are.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 10:15 PM
At this point I stand in the middle of this argument. I'm not ready to start comparing him to Hines Ward, but the way the Colts' offense didn't miss a beat at all once Marvin broke down brings how good Marvin really was into question.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 10:18 PM
At this point I stand in the middle of this argument. I'm not ready to start comparing him to Hines Ward, but the way the Colts' offense didn't miss a beat at all once Marvin broke down brings how good Marvin really was into question.

Wayne would have been the #1 on most other teams before Marvin got injured.

Also -

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2008/01/13/PH2008011301595.jpg

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
they arent as far off as you say, especially considering Smith and Ward played their careers in run heavy offenses, while Harrison obviously was in a pass heavy offense. if they get the ball thrown their way an extra 4 or 5 times a game the way that Harrison did, they could most definitely have put up the same kinds of numbers.

Edgerrin James rushed for 1500 two years in a row. that's a maybe.

either way mono is saying the numbers are comparable.

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 10:23 PM
either way mono is saying the numbers are comparable.

they are.

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Hall Of Famers in the same era sure as fuck are.

I just showed you the numbers for these players in the same era.

You sure as fuck can't add or subtract.

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:26 PM

I think it brings to light how good Manning is.

but it's like asking how good would Rice be without Montana or Young or vice versa.

monosylab1k
01-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I just showed you the numbers for these players in the same era.

and they're comparable. thanks!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 10:31 PM
I think it brings to light how good Manning is.

I agree completely, but for argument's sake, couldn't I easily turn that around and say the numbers a receiver with the physical tools as pedestrian as Marvin's were put up with Peyton bring to light how good Peyton is?

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:33 PM
and they're comparable. thanks!

only to a tool that apparently thinks an apple is comparable to an orange. Not equal. Comparable. you're welcome!

Blake
01-04-2010, 10:35 PM
I agree completely, but for argument's sake, couldn't I easily turn that around and say the numbers a receiver with the physical tools as pedestrian as Marvin's were put up with Peyton bring to light how good Peyton is?

I think it moves Peyton to another level.

He was hall of fame with Marvin. He might be included in the best ever talks now.

Unless you're mono who thinks all hall of fame QBs are comparable.

not sure how a guy that catches 143 balls in one season can be seen as "pedestrian" no matter what you might think of his physical attributes.

stretch
01-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Edgerrin James rushed for 1500 two years in a row. that's a maybe.

how about you look more closely at the numbers,

if you are talking about the beginning of edges career, peyton still was throwing well over 500 times in those seasons, which is a fucking lot. he averaged over 33 pass attempts every game in those seasons.

edge later did it again, and again, if you look, peytons pass attempts dropped, and so did marvins numbers. considerably. he went from having several 100 catch seasons in a row to having around 80 catches a year. yet he still had peyton manning throwing it to him.

now lets take a look at hines wards numbers

in his best statistical year, he had 112 catches, 1300+ yards, and 12 TDs. in that year, there was 551 pass attempts. the next year, he still had a solid season, but his numbers across the board were still damn good, but down a little. not suprisingly, so were the pass attempts. then the year worthlessburger came around, there was a whopping 358 pass attempts. again, Hines numbers dropped considerably, although he was still able to stay in the 1000 yard range.

when the ball is thrown less, then obviously you get less chance to shine. marvin was in an offense where he was able to shine quite a bit, especially when giving a QB that was able to make as mono said, Brandon Stokely look pretty damn solid with a 1000 yard and 10 TD season. he never came remotely CLOSE to matching that in his time with Baltimore and Denver.

marvin = overrated

san antonio spurs
01-04-2010, 11:08 PM
I think it moves Peyton to another level.

He was hall of fame with Marvin. He might be included in the best ever talks now.

not sure how a guy that catches 143 balls in one season can be seen as "pedestrian" no matter what you might think of his physical attributes.

I think he'll need to play in the postseason as well as he does during the regular season to be considered in the best ever category. He'll probably get up there by the end of his career.

stretch
01-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Wayne would have been the #1 on most other teams before Marvin got injured.

Also -

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2008/01/13/PH2008011301595.jpg

except teams with Randy Moss, TO, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, etc...

stretch
01-04-2010, 11:12 PM

the only times someone said that anything about marvin was pedestrian was in talking about his physical attributes. he wasnt exceptionally gifted. not very big, strong, fast, or a great jumper. dont get me wrong, marvin was a hell of a receiver. but i just feel that other damn good receivers that were stuck either with shitty QBs or in a run heavy system, could have accomplished just as much as Marvin, such as Mason, Ward, or Jimmy Smith, all of whom like Marvin, had great hands, were good route runners, but also had superior physical/mental attributes.

Blake
01-04-2010, 11:21 PM
how about you look more closely at the numbers,

if you are talking about the beginning of edges career, peyton still was throwing well over 500 times in those seasons, which is a fucking lot. he averaged over 33 pass attempts every game in those seasons.

edge later did it again, and again, if you look, peytons pass attempts dropped, and so did marvins numbers. considerably. he went from having several 100 catch seasons in a row to having around 80 catches a year. yet he still had peyton manning throwing it to him.

now lets take a look at hines wards numbers

in his best statistical year, he had 112 catches, 1300+ yards, and 12 TDs. in that year, there was 551 pass attempts. the next year, he still had a solid season, but his numbers across the board were still damn good, but down a little. not suprisingly, so were the pass attempts. then the year worthlessburger came around, there was a whopping 358 pass attempts. again, Hines numbers dropped considerably, although he was still able to stay in the 1000 yard range.

when the ball is thrown less, then obviously you get less chance to shine. marvin was in an offense where he was able to shine quite a bit, especially when giving a QB that was able to make as mono said, Brandon Stokely look pretty damn solid with a 1000 yard and 10 TD season. he never came remotely CLOSE to matching that in his time with Baltimore and Denver.

marvin = overrated

Of course he's going to have good numbers on a team with a great QB. It's the nature of it.

By your argument, Jerry Rice is overrated. John Taylor had a hell of a career too thanks to Montana.

If you want to say that it's your opinion that Hines is better because he was a physical guy that could go over the middle and make the tough catch, terrific, although you maybe one of the few who think he's better than Marvin.

The raw numbers, however, aren't comparable.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 11:22 PM
except teams with Randy Moss, TO, Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, etc...

rofl Steve Smith and Boldin

Fitz has a super bowl winning qb throwing to him. Fitz = overrated.

Blake
01-04-2010, 11:23 PM
the only times someone said that anything about marvin was pedestrian was in talking about his physical attributes. he wasnt exceptionally gifted. not very big, strong, fast, or a great jumper. dont get me wrong, marvin was a hell of a receiver. but i just feel that other damn good receivers that were stuck either with shitty QBs or in a run heavy system, could have accomplished just as much as Marvin, such as Mason, Ward, or Jimmy Smith, all of whom like Marvin, had great hands, were good route runners, but also had superior physical/mental attributes.

So when will Wayne break Marvins record and get 143 balls or 1700 yards?

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 11:24 PM

None of those guys was the best route runner ever or had some of the best hands ever. Stop being stupid.

Blake
01-04-2010, 11:24 PM
rofl Steve Smith and Boldin

Fitz has a super bowl winning qb throwing to him. Fitz = overrated.

I wonder if he means the giants Steve Smith who had a better year than the other SS.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM
I wonder if he means the giants Steve Smith who had a better year than the other SS.

That Steve Smith has a superbowl winning qb throwing to him. I don't think he would use a receiver who catches passes from someone like that in his argument. But who knows with stretch.

Bernard Pollard
01-04-2010, 11:47 PM
If Bellicheat doesn't shut his mouth i'm gonna sign a 1 week contract with Baltimore

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:25 AM

All who play in the same era sure as fuck are.

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:27 AM
The raw numbers, however, aren't comparable.

yeah, they are.

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:30 AM
None of those guys was the best route runner ever or had some of the best hands ever.

Yeah we're aware they aren't quite at Jerry Rice's level.

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Let's try a more productive exercise:

List every big, important, clutch catch that Marvin Harrison has made in his career. I'm not talking some bullshit little 5 yard slant dink in some ultimately meaningless random regular season game. I'm talking about a big ass, big time, clutch reception in a big game. Whether the Colts won or lost the game, it doesn't matter. I'm talking clutch catches that came when the team absolutely had to have a big play.

List all you can think of.

I bet his list isn't half as long as that of the majority of WR's named in this thread. Maybe not even 1/10th as long.

Blake
01-05-2010, 01:36 AM
All who play in the same era sure as fuck are.

says who? you? :lol

define era.

Blake
01-05-2010, 01:37 AM
yeah, they are.

naw. you just cant add.

Blake
01-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Yeah we're aware they aren't quite at Jerry Rice's level.

or at Marvin's level.

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:41 AM
says who? you?

define era.

says common sense.

Unlike your underdeveloped Neanderthal brain, the game of football has evolved over the years. There's no point in comparing Bob Hayes to Randy Moss because of the eras they played in. It makes more sense to compare Bob Hayes to other contemporaries of his, such as Paul Warfield. And thus it makes more sense to compare Randy Moss to his contemporaries like Terrell Owens.

Blake
01-05-2010, 01:41 AM
Let's try a more productive exercise:

List every big, important, clutch catch that Marvin Harrison has made in his career. I'm not talking some bullshit little 5 yard slant dink in some ultimately meaningless random regular season game. I'm talking about a big ass, big time, clutch reception in a big game. Whether the Colts won or lost the game, it doesn't matter. I'm talking clutch catches that came when the team absolutely had to have a big play.

List all you can think of.

I bet his list isn't half as long as that of the majority of WR's named in this thread. Maybe not even 1/10th as long.

Let's try an even more productive exercise:

List every big, important, clutch shot that Robert Horry has ever made in his career and compare them with the majority of real hall of fame forwards in his era.

I bet most of their lists aren't half as long.

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:42 AM
Let's try an even more productive exercise:

List every big, important, clutch shot that Robert Horry has ever made in his career and compare them with the majority of real hall of fame forwards in his era.

I bet most of their lists aren't half as long.

I bet most of their lists are at least twice as long. For example, Dirk.

Blake
01-05-2010, 01:48 AM
says common sense.

based on your Tony Dungy comments, you are nowhere close to being the voice of common sense.

Unlike your underdeveloped Neanderthal brain, the game of football has evolved over the years. There's no point in comparing Bob Hayes to Randy Moss because of the eras they played in. It makes more sense to compare Bob Hayes to other contemporaries of his, such as Paul Warfield. And thus it makes more sense to compare Randy Moss to his contemporaries like Terrell Owens.

Randy Moss and TO have played with different QBs in different systems in different conferences against different teams in different cities with different weather patterns or domes.

You can come up with any stupid reason why you can't compare this player with that player.

Common sense says you are a dumbshit.

Blake
01-05-2010, 01:52 AM
I bet most of their lists are at least twice as long. For example, Dirk.

Dirk 2-1 over Horry? :lol

I'll take the bet.

Notable playoff clutch shots
1. May 22, 1995 | Western Conference Finals Game 1 | Houston Rockets at San Antonio Spurs
Horry nailed a jumper with 6.5 seconds left to give Houston a 94–93 win over San Antonio in front of over 35,000 at the Alamodome.[12]

2. June 11, 1995 | NBA Finals Game 3 | Orlando Magic at Houston Rockets
With Houston up by one with 14 seconds left and the shot clock winding down, Hakeem Olajuwon kicked a pass out to Horry, who launched a three over Orlando's Horace Grant, propelling the Rockets to a 106–103 victory and a 3–0 series lead on the way to a sweep and back-to-back NBA titles.[13]

3. May 6, 1997 | Western Conference Semifinals Game 2 | Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz
Horry drained all seven of his three-point shots. However, this proved to be not enough as the Lakers lost Game 2 103–101 and ultimately the series 4–1.[13]

4. June 10, 2001 | NBA Finals Game 3 | Los Angeles Lakers at Philadelphia 76ers
With the series tied at 1–1, the Sixers were within one point with under a minute to play and with Shaquille O'Neal on the bench having fouled out for the Lakers. Brian Shaw found Horry in the corner and he drilled the three with 47.1 seconds left to give the Lakers what proved to be an insurmountable four-point lead. Horry, who had been a 44% free throw shooter in the postseason thus far, also made 4-4 free throws in the final minute to seal the win. The Sixers never recovered.[13]

5. April 28, 2002 | Western Conference First Round Game 3 | Los Angeles Lakers at Portland Trail Blazers
Down by two with 10.2 seconds left, Kobe Bryant drove on Ruben Patterson and kicked the ball to Horry, who hit a game-winning three.[13]

6. May 26, 2002 | Western Conference Finals Game 4 | Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles Lakers
The Kings led 99–97 with two seconds left when center Vlade Divac knocked the ball out of the paint after Shaquille O'Neal missed a putback layup. The ball came to Horry, who launched a game-winning three-pointer as time expired to give the Lakers a 100–99 victory. Instead of going back to Sacramento down 1-3, the shot tied the series at 2-2 and allowed the Lakers to defeat the Kings in 7 games on their way to a third straight championship.[13]

7. June 19, 2005 | NBA Finals Game 5 | San Antonio Spurs at Detroit Pistons
Horry inbounded the ball to Manu Gin๓bili who was cornered by two Pistons defenders. Ginobili returned the ball to Horry on the left wing, who then hit a three-pointer with 5.9 seconds left to give the San Antonio Spurs a 96–95 victory and a 3–2 series lead heading into Game 6. Horry scored 21 points in fourth quarter and overtime to carry the struggling Spurs.[13]

8. April 30, 2007 | Western Conference First Round Game 4 | San Antonio Spurs at Denver Nuggets
The Spurs led by one with 30 seconds left when Horry hit a game-securing three-point shot, handing the Spurs their fifth straight playoff victory in Denver

your turn.

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:53 AM
based on your Tony Dungy comments, you are nowhere close to being the voice of common sense.

ROFL someone's still butthurt.

I win. Good night.

monosylab1k
01-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Dirk 2-1 over Horry? :lol

I'll take the bet.

your turn.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/columns/story?columnist=macmahon_tim&id=4747343

you lose.

Blake
01-05-2010, 02:04 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/columns/story?columnist=macmahon_tim&id=4747343

you lose.

I'm not talking a few late 4th quarter shots in some meaningless regular season game against teams like the Grizz or Clips.

List every big, important, clutch shot

your exercise is a fail. your common sense is a fail. you thinking you can't compare eras is a fail.

youre a decent troll though. :tu

Blake
01-05-2010, 02:07 AM
ROFL someone's still butthurt.

I win. Good night.

ROFL Apparently so. Dungy must have hurt your butt pretty badly for you to say those mean and hurtful things about him even though he retired and is doing God's work in the jails and prisons.

Good night.

Barry Bonds
01-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Blake owned mono in both arguments

John Kerry
01-05-2010, 08:34 AM
mono owned Blake in both arguments