PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Fans???

gospursgojas
04-25-2005, 07:50 PM
You know what kind of Spurs fan I can't stand???

The kind that love the Spurs when they are winning, and hate them and want to dismantle the team (fire pop, trade Tony, trade barry) when they are losing.

I'm with the Spurs no matter what.

What about you guys???

Mr Dio
04-25-2005, 07:56 PM
I still say we win this series & the trophy. I was pissed on Sun but I wan't truly worried. Seriously, how many times do we have cold streaks like the one on Sun?

I am still a fat man wearing Spurs colors.

gospursgojas
04-25-2005, 07:59 PM
I am still a fat man wearing Spurs colors.

LOL

And there are plenty of those is San Antonio...me included.

JoeChalupa
04-25-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm down with the Spurs and I'm stickin' to it.

No problem. Win or lose they are my team.

I won't crack on Nazr when he has a bad game, and he will.

Obstructed_View
04-25-2005, 08:12 PM
The board here look like every Dallas Cowboys board in the world looks after each and every loss. If the Spurs play remotely decent and win on Wednesday the board will be filled with "we're going to the finals" posts.

I've watched the Spurs fail to live up to expectations for years. '99 was my year of redemption. Anything else is gravy.

Just remember that "fan" is short for "fanatic". Don't expect people not to knee-jerk as soon as their team loses a game.

gospursgojas
04-25-2005, 08:14 PM
If the Spurs play remotely decent and win on Wednesday the board will be filled with "we're going to the finals" posts.

BINGO.... so now is the time we can really see who the true Spurs fans are.

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 08:16 PM

The kind that love the Spurs when they are winning, and hate them and want to dismantle the team (fire pop, trade Tony, trade barry) when they are losing.

What about you guys???

Sequ, you are wanted on the set!

SilverSpur
04-25-2005, 08:30 PM

What about you guys???
I'm with you all the way. I hate it when people bash the Spurs when they dont win. I totally understand what happend against the Nuggets and again I am not worried. I love the Spurs, win or lose.

SilverSpur
04-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Sequ, you are wanted on the set!
I love this picture of Eva. Maybe she can come to the game dressed like this and sit on the Nuggets bench. Sorry Tony, Just joking

boutons
04-25-2005, 08:41 PM
"win on Wednesday the board will be filled with "we're going to the finals" "

The Nuggets, by at least splitting 1-1 rather than going 0-2, have already "won" the pair in San Antonio, no matter what happens Wed night.

Surely the Nuggets would like to a dagger in Spurs Wed night, but they have already accomplished their objective for this road trip Sunday night.

Now all they have to do is go 2-0 @DEN and they would totally control the series 3-1, and would have 3 chances to eliminate the Spurs.

ALVAREZ6
04-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Now all they have to do is go 2-0 @DEN and they would totally control the series 3-1, and would have 3 chances to eliminate the Spurs.
Who said Denver is winning both home games????

huh???

gospursgojas
04-25-2005, 08:45 PM
boutons so are you with the Spurs or not???

Obstructed_View
04-25-2005, 10:54 PM
Now all they have to do is go 2-0 @DEN
LOL. Yeah, all they have to do is show up. :lol

Leetonidas
04-25-2005, 10:57 PM

What about you guys???

I'm with ya.