PDA

View Full Version : Cop Out (Feb. 2010)

phyzik
01-04-2010, 03:06 PM
IAqej4v6WCc

Summers
01-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I'll see that on PPV. It looks cute. Tracy Morgan isn't that funny, but I love Bruce Willis. He's much hotter now than he was 20 years ago.

Mark in Austin
01-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Original title was "A Couple of Dicks" but the networks wouldn't let them buy ad time before 9:00 PM with that title...

760Spursfan
01-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Saw the previews yesterday and thought it looked OK. I will probably wait until it hits quicksilverscreen.com

balli
01-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm a bigger fan of Kevin Smith than I am either of the movie's stars or premise. But I'll probably see it at some point.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
anything with tracy morgan, mos def, xzibit, any brother marlon except damon, martin lawrence, and any other hip, "whack", black man in it, I will never ever see.

balli
01-04-2010, 09:53 PM
anything with tracy morgan, mos def, xzibit, any brother marlon except damon, martin lawrence, and any other hip, "whack", black man in it, I will never ever see.

How big of you.

And that's a fairly diverse group of black men right there. Somewhat and culturally different from one another are Morgan, Mos Def and Xzibit.

But it's nice to know you hate most black people equally.

tp2021
01-04-2010, 10:47 PM
any brother marlon except damon
Any Wayans brother other than Damon?

any other hip, "whack", black man in it, I will never ever see.

Hip=whack?

Trainwreck2100
01-05-2010, 01:18 AM

that's too bad for you, because 13 blocks is a decent movie. Aging Willis plus director richard donner were good. If willis can put over most death I;ll give him a shot with this

phyzik
01-05-2010, 01:41 AM
One of my favorite Bruce Willis movies has to be Hudson Hawk.... And I have no idea why.... I think mainly because it was so corny and made no attempt to hide it.

Also liked Last Man Standing, mainly for the violence though.

Trainwreck2100
01-05-2010, 01:48 AM
When Die Hard first trailered they didn't show bruce willis as the main actor cause people thought it was a comedy.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 03:16 AM
How big of you.

And that's a fairly diverse group of black men right there. Somewhat and culturally different from one another are Morgan, Mos Def and Xzibit.

But it's nice to know you hate most black people equally.

Eh, you're not worth the bother, but thanks for your synopsis, Mr Ebert.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 03:19 AM
Any Wayans brother other than Damon?

right. Was that too hard to follow?

Hip=whack?Thanks for the tip

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 03:22 AM
One of my favorite Bruce Willis movies has to be Hudson Hawk.... And I have no idea why.... I think mainly because it was so corny and made no attempt to hide it.

Also liked Last Man Standing, mainly for the violence though.one of my fav of Willis is the last boy scout. I thougt that was a cool movie at the time. Need to check to see if that still holds up these days.

Greg Oden
01-05-2010, 03:29 AM
in this thread, we have viva las espuelas try to stick his chest out, get called out, and run back into his little whole at the first sign of danger. Nice going, fuckhead.

It would've been better off if you just said you won't see any movie if a ###### has a prominent role in it. That way nobody would've been subjected to reading your drivel.

balli
01-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Eh, you're not worth the bother, but thanks for your synopsis, Mr Ebert.

Translation:

If you don't innately understand the value in my being such an ignorant, wanna-be Klan member, then well, it just isn't worth my time to explain it to you.

velik_m
01-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Looks generic.

atxrocker
01-05-2010, 11:12 AM
this looks terrible

I. Hustle
01-05-2010, 11:47 AM
in this thread, we have viva las espuelas try to stick his chest out, get called out, and run back into his little whole at the first sign of danger. Nice going, fuckhead.

It would've been better off if you just said you won't see any movie if a ###### has a prominent role in it. That way nobody would've been subjected to reading your drivel.

That's bullshit because I somewhat agree with viva. The Wayans brothers suck. Damon is ok and if Marlan did more movies like Requiem then maybe he wouldn't be so bad either. I think Tracy Morgan is hilarious but I do get bored of Mos Def in comedies. Martin Lawrence f'n blows so I agree with that.
I just hate slapstick movies with stupid facial expressions, idiotic sex jokes, constant fart humor, and HORRIBLE characters. The Wayans bros and Martin generally make crap like that.
Let's see you talk shit to me about being racist. I'm half Nigerian and helf Scandinavian.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 11:47 AM

Hmm. I don't believe I ran into any "whole". Just stating my opinion. Plus I think the last I saw there was more than 5 black people in the world. If I didn't approve of any race I wouldn't need to hide, behind a troll mind you, to say it
I'd just say it, but thanks for insinuating. Now back to your homonymly challenged life, troll. And a bad one at that.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 11:51 AM
That's bullshit because I somewhat agree with viva. The Wayans brothers suck. Damon is ok and if Marlan did more movies like Requiem then maybe he wouldn't be so bad either. I think Tracy Morgan is hilarious but I do get bored of Mos Def in comedies. Martin Lawrence f'n blows so I agree with that.
I just hate slapstick movies with stupid facial expressions, idiotic sex jokes, constant fart humor, and HORRIBLE characters. The Wayans bros and Martin generally make crap like that.
Let's see you talk shit to me about being racist. I'm half Nigerian and helf Scandinavian.

Damon is hilarious. That sitcom he did I really didn't care for so hopefully that doesn't affect his movie. Major Payne is one of my fav movies of his. "thrr, yeth thrr!" Man I forgot Marlon was in requiem. Now he was good in that. Martin Lawrence is just a bag of hot air. I've found that people either like Martin or Chris rock and I totally dig Chris rock. Sorry to upset the insinuators out there.

Greg Oden
01-05-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm a troll? I've been posting regularly here for about 4 years. Sorry I don't post in the club 30 times a day so I can look cool in front of fellow clubbers.

I'd just say it, but thanks for insinuating.

No you wouldn't, cuz time and time again you constantly prove you're just a fat pussy keyboard warrior.

Greg Oden
01-05-2010, 12:09 PM

You aren't doing too much hustling then.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm a troll? I've been posting regularly here for about 4 years. Sorry I don't post in the club 30 times a day so I can look cool in front of fellow clubbers.

No you wouldn't, cuz time and time again you constantly prove you're just a fat pussy keyboard warrior.

E-tough guy warning. Go easy on that keyboard, sizzle chest. :lol

balli
01-05-2010, 12:14 PM

I'll never get excited for a movie starring Mos Def, Xzibit or Tracy Morgan either. But it's not because they're 'hip' 'whack' and black.

Greg Oden
01-05-2010, 12:16 PM
E-tough guy warning. Go easy on that keyboard, sizzle chest. :lol

Are you some kind of weird fuck that talks to himself under his breath?

I'm sure it's awesome to be racist. Keep at it, keyboard warrior.

I. Hustle
01-05-2010, 12:27 PM
You aren't doing too much hustling then.

Why because I am half Nigerian? Are you saying that Nigerians don't hustle? I'll have you know that my father and grandparents are the hardest working people I know. My father came here with nothing and even though he might not be driving a Bentley we never went without whatever we needed. So eff you for stereotyping me.

EmptyMan
01-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Bruce Willis and Will Smith will be awesome in this movie +1