PDA

View Full Version : Financial Outlook: Profiting from Laker Success and Failures

F_U_Buddy
01-04-2010, 07:37 PM
I’m going to share with you a money making tip and perhaps pick up a few Laker fans in the process. You see I may be hated on by rival fans and some unsuspecting and gullible Laker fans but I can assure you I mean well and I even have love for you. In fact so well and much love that I’m prepared to give you the 'keys and secrets' to becoming a bit more financially independent than you were a sentence ago and staunch Laker supporters…

Here me out…if so then you’re well on your way my friends…(this is no infomercial) to success...

Simple and Plain -- bet against your hometown team…(always) -- Mavs, Spurs, Hornets, Nuggets, Bulls, Rockets, Blazers, Knicks, Cavs, Magic, Heat, Celtic and Suns fan listen up…

Now I’m not asking you to hate your team whatsoever in fact just the opposite… I’m just asking you to simply think outside the box for a second. The chances or likelihood of the Lakers beating your home team is extremely high (98.89% to be exact) and since passion for the hometown team runs batshit crazy in most cities you could literally clean up on your unsuspecting family and friends. They may think you’re a turncoat but that’s ok – PRESTO -- you want to play off this very sentiment because you’ll know in your heart that you’re just doing it for the cash and you can still love your favorite team. Please don’t let pride affect your pocketbook. You could clean up when the Lakers come to town why leave all that money on the table. In the event the Lakers do lose (the other 1.11%) that would be a good thing as it gives the person you’re betting against a reason and impetus to keep on waging.

Now don’t go all ‘Beverly Hillbilly’ on me...shoot yourself in the foot and share with them these percentages otherwise they may not bet with you for fear of losing at an ~99% clip but at least you’ll profit immensely….Lastly and most importantly let me say it again… lastly and most importantly in the process of you being opportunistic in the American spirit of greed and capitalism you’ll grow to love Kobe and the Lakers for helping you better yourself in a down economy…

Signed F_U Buddy

Your aspiring journalist with a 3.9 GPA…:wakeup

djohn2oo8
01-04-2010, 07:44 PM

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-04-2010, 07:46 PM
If you had a 3.9 GPA you wouldn't need to announce it on the internet.

blkroadrunners
01-04-2010, 07:48 PM

You owe me a keyboard.

noob cake
01-04-2010, 07:55 PM

You go to Lattc Community College too, just like Lakaluva?

TheManFromAcme
01-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Ladies and gentlemen....The reincarnation of Jimmy the Greek. :toast

Do you count cards?

NRHector
01-04-2010, 08:09 PM
I’m going to share with you a money making tip and perhaps pick up a few Laker fans in the process. You see I may be hated on by rival fans and some unsuspecting and gullible Laker fans but I can assure you I mean well and I even have love for you. In fact so well and much love that I’m prepared to give you the 'keys and secrets' to becoming a bit more financially independent than you were a sentence ago and staunch Laker supporters…

Here me out…if so then you’re well on your way my friends…(this is no infomercial) to success...

Simple and Plain -- bet against your hometown team…(always) -- Mavs, Spurs, Hornets, Nuggets, Bulls, Rockets, Blazers, Knicks, Cavs, Magic, Heat, Celtic and Suns fan listen up…

Now I’m not asking you to hate your team whatsoever in fact just the opposite… I’m just asking you to simply think outside the box for a second. The chances or likelihood of the Lakers beating your home team is extremely high (98.89% to be exact) and since passion for the hometown team runs batshit crazy in most cities you could literally clean up on your unsuspecting family and friends. They may think you’re a turncoat but that’s ok – PRESTO -- you want to play off this very sentiment because you’ll know in your heart that you’re just doing it for the cash and you can still love your favorite team. Please don’t let pride affect your pocketbook. You could clean up when the Lakers come to town why leave all that money on the table. In the event the Lakers do lose (the other 1.11%) that would be a good thing as it gives the person you’re betting against a reason and impetus to keep on waging.

Now don’t go all ‘Beverly Hillbilly’ on me...shoot yourself in the foot and share with them these percentages otherwise they may not bet with you for fear of losing at an ~99% clip but at least you’ll profit immensely….Lastly and most importantly let me say it again… lastly and most importantly in the process of you being opportunistic in the American spirit of greed and capitalism you’ll grow to love Kobe and the Lakers for helping you better yourself in a down economy…

Signed F_U Buddy

Your aspiring journalist with a 3.9 GPA…:wakeup:rollin instead of aspiring journalist you should be an aspiring comedian, you are good at that

Findog
01-05-2010, 12:38 AM
It's hilarious that this pillow biter goes to all the trouble to type up essays that nobody reads.

Spursmania
01-05-2010, 12:38 AM
:lmao

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
01-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Son, it's common knowledge you can bet against the hometeam and get better odds than other parts of the country. Why wait for the Lakers, or even basketball? Just find a reliable bookie, track the regional odds, and you're set. If you don't win, remember, that's why they call it gambling. I don't bother. My 2.8 GPA got me a great job. Employers don't care as much about your GPA as you might think. Remember, half the nation's doctors finished med school in the bottom half of their class.

skut_farkus
01-05-2010, 12:54 AM
this was a hard read.. who does this fag think he is?