PDA

View Full Version : keys to Grammercy Park 14 points of light on how to win the next football game

mookie2001
01-04-2010, 08:05 PM
14 Points of light

Not a memo, these are things we know, how we win the football contest on Thursday night

It would be exactly like I’m talking to these guys, but different. Sorry for the explaining how football works but I had to do it

discipline. It should be tempting as hell to hit the qb late or someone on the sidelines. I watch it every year and it always costs the losing team. Penalties will decide the game, book that shit I saidddd. Personal fouls will decide the game, on third down some dickhole will do some stupid shit and ruin the game for his team, don’t jump the snap, it wont work

Fumbling the ball. I know colt loves to throw INTs and our wideouts love balls to bounce of their hands. We know this, these are the things we know. I accept it, its going to happen I can see it now and I’ll have that dying feeling inside my heart when it happens. DO NOT FUMBLE the ball colt, I know your bible preaching ass loves to fumble. When you scramble don’t go for the extra yardage, don’t fight, go down, go down to the ground anyone can do it, when you met a defender FOLD. Hold on to the ball, keep your hands on the ball. Bottom line is – if you fumble the ball and lose possession, you lose the game. Simple as hell

no quick snap runs. Up-tempo works, we know this. No huddle works we know this. Last year we had ohio state dragging ass, not even getting into their stances and we were moving the ball at will. Those were passes, those possessions were scripted. that was no huddle not the damn quick snap. These never work, ever. These plays do not work, throw them away, ditch em, cut them loose. I swear if we run more than one quick snap run, we lose the game. The quick snap does not work

interior offensive line. We all know you guys are weak, that you’re twats who probably couldnt even beat me in a fight, that you have no scrot, that yall are white and have 4.0 GPA. This is your legacy (aka the things we know) we know this. Guess what, win this game and none of that matters, and it becomes your motherfucking legacy. Get it? Don’t worry about your assignments or the blitz or where your qb is rolling, it sounds crazy I know fuck all that. BLOCK THE MAN IN FRONT OF YOU, just for a second

Nate Newton III. I believe in you man. I know youre rich and youre from a gated community and you don’t know shit about the real world. I know youre not suited for the zone read. I know your offensive line is shit. I know there is no plans for you to get more than 12 carries, I know this. If you stay patient and run for first downs, they’ll give you more carries. Its crazy new age football, IF YOU RUN WELL, they’ll give you the ball

Jordan Shipley. We shipleyed all season and it worked. I have nothing to say to you, you did it, you deserve it, you tha freestyle king, you’re a Texas boy, you look good, you feel good, you stay right between cedar park and Brownwood. We need you on third down and second down and first down. Tell these fools this game more important than god, family and country.

Gregory Davis. I defend you, I apologize for you because as an American male who likes football, I see you as my brother (crazytalk), and I have to assume you’re smarter than you let on. If not you fooled me. You’ve got carte blanche you do what you want to do, I do what I want to do. Just do not for the love of god do the following things…start of with a “bubble” screen that doesn’t really form a bubble at all…run on third down and more than 2 yards to go, you’re not going to convert. Third down is the football game

Lord Kheeston. We turn to you in the time of need. You are seated at the right hand of the father. You had a hell of a sophomore year. TACKLING is when YOU meet the ball carrier and force him down the ground through force or leverage. Tackle ingram

LaSergio. I don’t know what to make of you this season, sometimes it looks like you’re lost in a sea of confusion. Bama doesn’t have the fastest offense in the land so you cant really over pursue. I know you don’t LIKE to play patty cake with your man, GET OFF your block, when you are blocked. THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE YOU OUT OF THE PLAY. Don’t let them do this, I don’t care if you drop back into coverage or stay home and watch the play go to the opposite side of the field, JUST GET OFF YOUR BLOCK

Chykie and Curtis Brown. I know yall like being nameless and anonymous. But you also fucking love to give up big plays. I know yalls name. I know your number, I know what Beasley and Aaron Williams look like. I can tell when you quit on a play and I can tell when you whiff on tackles that are huge earth shattering whiffs. Curtis at least give you some props for not letting one play end your career

Will Muschamp. They reason we hired you, was for THIS game. On Thursday you earn your paycheck.

Earl Thomas. Good knowing you, you are going pro. To do what you do, professionally. Time to cash a motherfucking check. You are the Shipley of the defense, I can only offer my respect and confidence

special teams. The rugby punt only works when you are close to midfield or in opponents territory. That is a fact. Christian scott being back will help the return coverage. That’s all you need, don’t fuck it up

I just want to say to lamarr Houston, Jordan Shipley, Earl Thomas, Sam Acho, Aaron Williams, THANK YOU for not being in need of scoffing. That’s what I love about football - when people handle their business and don’t say shit or act a fool in front of the camera

This is it. don’t get scared now- Kevin McAlister- 1990

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
We know this

mookie2001
01-04-2010, 08:12 PM
these are the things we KNOW!

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 08:18 PM
things we know: reggie bush did a lateral in the rose bowl. cbf thinks mccoy is a better college qb than bradford

Cant_Be_Faded
01-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Great post. These are the things we know.

lol at sam bradford's senior season success story.

IronMexican
01-04-2010, 09:29 PM
crofl

mookie2001
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
27-17 texas

Sno cone tha tide

Ignignokt
01-06-2010, 09:15 PM
the only key to beating alabama is for texas to relax and play good D.

I think Texas has the edge on O.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-06-2010, 10:16 PM
I truly think the defenses are equal. Special teams is equal on both sides.

What scares me is that Alabama's worst possible offensive effort simply means they don't move the ball and keep punting.

Texas' worst offensive effort means Colt being concussed by the end of quarter 1, colt throwing out interceptions like nino brown throwing out turkeys on thanksgiving, and alabama scoring mad defensive points.

Colt is the key to this game both for Alabama and Texas. He's not the X factor, he is THE FACTOR.

IronMexican
01-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Great post. These are the things we know.

lol at sam bradford's senior season success story.

Nothing like Colt's. Colt not losing in the BCS championship looks so much sweeter than Bradford's loss to UF.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 02:58 AM
charge it to the game!