PDA

View Full Version : Dont worry Spurs will be fine.

SilverSpur
04-25-2005, 08:07 PM
I watched the whole game and to tell you the truth, the nuggets had to play their very best, their very best mind you, while we went 0-18 in the last quarter. We beat are selves. Think about how many turnovers and missed shots we had and the nuggets couldnt take advantage. I am not worried a bit. Had we made two or three shots in the forth quarter, we would not be talking about this. Two or three shots!. The Nuggets got lucky on are off day. Heck take away that last second three point shot at the end of the first half and we are talking about a whole different game. If you are worried then you dont understand what happend. The Nuggets did not beat us. I repeat, The Nuggets did not beat us, we beat are selves. Granted, I remember what happen with the Lakers last year but so does the team. Pop wont let it happen again. If it does, I promise you he will be gone and Hello PJ Carlisimo.

Brodels
04-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I watched the whole game and to tell you the truth, the nuggets had to play their very best, their very best mind you, while we went 0-18 in the last quarter. We beat are selves. Think about how many turnovers and missed shots we had and the nuggets couldnt take advantage. I am not worried a bit. Had we made two or three shots in the forth quarter, we would not be talking about this. Two or three shots!. The Nuggets got lucky on are off day. Heck take away that last second three point shot at the end of the first half and we are talking about a whole different game. If you are worried then you dont understand what happend. The Nuggets did not beat us. I repeat, The Nuggets did not beat us, we beat are selves. Granted, I remember what happen with the Lakers last year but so does the team. Pop wont let it happen again. If it does, I promise you he will be gone and Hello PJ Carlisimo.

The Spurs could very well beat the Nuggets even if they don't play their very best, but if Duncan doesn't get better and bring it and if everyone else doesn't turn it up a notch this team will get killed in the later rounds.

The Nuggets didn't win because they were lucky. They won because they played a physical, tough game and did what they had to do down the stretch. They got rebounds, played solid defense, and found ways to score when they needed to.

Denver has played better than any other team in basketball over the past couple of months. That's hard to argue against. They aren't going to be put down easily. The Spurs have to bring it if they hope to win.

gospursgojas
04-25-2005, 08:12 PM
I agree with you except for the part about Pop. Hes the only coach to bring the Spurs a championship, and hes done that twice. Pop doesnt make the shots out on the floor for the spurs. He may get them open ones with his coaching, which he did, but the players are the ones who need to make thier shots.

Thanks for sticking with the spurs BTW

chokers
04-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Yep they only gave up 8pts in 15 seconds and went 0-18 in the 4th.

nuthin to worry about

ALVAREZ6
04-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Why are so many people tooling with the forum, creating pointless, random names like Chokers, and Nuggets in 6...why don't you guys STFU and leave?

gospursgojas
04-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Maybe they are fake Spurs Fans waiting for the Spurs to win to change their name back and support the Spurs

JoeChalupa
04-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Spurs will come back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/psicon/Avatars/ct2.gif

TMTTRIO
04-25-2005, 08:29 PM
well at least it's a seven game series instead of only one game so I still have confidence that they'll come out hot on Wednesday (hearing that they had to sit through watching the game from last night for hours today). Plus I think Tim, Manu, and Tony are going to come out extra motivated to get the win.

gospursgojas
04-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah I heard Pop made them watch film for hours too...I hope they were as disgusted if no more as we were.

Ginofan
04-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Why are so many people tooling with the forum, creating pointless, random names like Chokers, and Nuggets in 6...why don't you guys STFU and leave?

Because if we didn't have any controversey we'd be like SR :vomit

SilverSpur
04-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Yep they only gave up 8pts in 15 seconds and went 0-18 in the 4th.

nuthin to worry about
Then I guess the playoffs are over then. We should just pack are bags and go home, over fifteen seconds. Dont even bother playing the other freaking six games in this series. Right! Worry when its 0-3 not over fifteen seconds.