PDA

View Full Version : Another rich LA party girl bites the dust...

CosmicCowboy
01-05-2010, 10:13 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/jan/05/casey-johnson-dies

Casey Johnson found dead at LA home

Police say no signs of foul play in death of 30-year-old heir to Johnson & Johnson business empire

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/1/5/1262692020592/casey-johnson-001.jpg

Casey Johnson turned down former classmate Paris Hilton's invitation to co-star in the TV series The Simple Life. Photograph: Albert Michael/Rex Features

Casey Johnson, the heir to the Johnson & Johnson business empire and daughter of the owner of the New York Jets American football team, has died, a spokesman for the family and police said.

Johnson, 30, was found dead at her Los Angeles home on Monday morning, according to the website TMZ.com.

The cause of death was not yet known, a police official said, and a preliminary investigation had found no signs of foul play. The results of toxicology tests could take six weeks to obtain.

In a statement released through a publicist, the Johnson family said it was "mourning its tragic loss, and asks for privacy during this very difficult time".

Johnson was a well-known face on the celebrity scene, and had gained fame as the girlfriend of Tila Tequila, a bisexual reality TV star. A publicist for Tequila, best known for the show A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, which ran for two series on MTV, said the two had been engaged.

On her Twitter page, Tequila wrote, "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family."

Johnson last tweeted on 29 December. On 26 December, she had tweeted to a friend: "i was VERY lucky this year.. I found my soulmate. I got her for Christmas.. Best gift ever!! xo."

Johnson, a high school classmate of Paris Hilton, told Vanity Fair in a 2006 interview that her decision to turn down the socialite's invitation to co-star on The Simple Life was "the stupidest mistake of my life". Hilton eventually chose Nicole Richie for the television show instead. "I kick myself in the butt every day," she told the magazine.

Johnson adopted her daughter, Ava, now three, from Kazakhstan in 2007.

I. Hustle
01-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Kazakhstan? Very nice.

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 10:40 AM
and apparently the myspace whore "Tila Tequila" was engaged to her. some sites say the engagement was a publicity stunt, but others say it was legit ... why exactly is this "Tila" slut famous to begin with? oh that's right, she whored herself out on myspace to get a stupid MTV show, then claimed Shawn Marion beat her up whenever in reality she was shitfaced drunk and he stopped her from driving home, now for the last couple months she has clinged on to this girl.

atxrocker
01-05-2010, 10:45 AM
looks like tila is gonna have to gold dig on some other bisexual heiress.

tlongII
01-05-2010, 10:47 AM
and apparently the myspace whore "Tila Tequila" was engaged to her. some sites say the engagement was a publicity stunt, but others say it was legit ... why exactly is this "Tila" slut famous to begin with? oh that's right, she whored herself out on myspace to get a stupid MTV show, then claimed Shawn Marion beat her up whenever in reality she was shitfaced drunk and he stopped her from driving home, now for the last couple months she has clinged on to this girl.

Shawn Merriman, not Marion. The football player, not the basketball player.

balli
01-05-2010, 10:47 AM
meh, good for Earth.

koriwhat
01-05-2010, 10:49 AM
why exactly is this "Tila" slut famous to begin with?

tila is a butt ugly fuckin' alien looking nasty ass ho... why people are attracted to her and give her the limelight is way beyond me.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-05-2010, 10:50 AM

I think you mean Shawn Merriman. Matrix never gets physical.

JamStone
01-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Maybe she sniffed too much Johnson & Johnson baby powder...

BRHornet45
01-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Shawn Merriman, not Marion. The football player, not the basketball player.

true that. my bad

EmptyMan
01-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Engaged to Tila wtf.

greywheel
01-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Casey should have known that Tequila can kill you.

Whisky Dog
01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Sad news. Even crazy rich white girls who date reality tv whores don't deserve to die that young. I will pay tribute next time I powder my nuts.

ashbeeigh
01-05-2010, 12:46 PM
sad.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Poor girl. Sadly these trust fund babies think money brings happiness.

CosmicCowboy
01-05-2010, 12:56 PM
So a three year old kid from Kazakhstan is now the legal heir to the Johnson and Johnson empire? Talk about a slumdog millionaire!

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Kazakstan. Number 1

Kazakstan. Number 1

I. Hustle
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
So a three year old kid from Kazakhstan is now the legal heir to the Johnson and Johnson empire? Talk about a slumdog millionaire!

Very nice

Viva Las Espuelas
01-05-2010, 01:07 PM
1 pimp. No ho's.

JudynTX
01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Never heard of her

4>0rings
01-05-2010, 02:01 PM
who

Trainwreck2100
01-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Dear God, you offed the wrong one,

DarkReign
01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
who

Exactly.

meh, good for Earth.

More or less.

z0sa
01-05-2010, 03:28 PM
CC is always on top of the latest gossip.

Fabbs
01-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Or did that skunk Tila Tequila get Johnson to sign some dough off to her?

greyforest
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
person with money dies so we are supposed to care more than any other random person

Oneton
01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
person with money dies so we are supposed to care more than any other random person

Exactly. IF she was some kind of great humanitarian and helped world hunger or put her money to work for a great cause then yes, but if her biggest regret was turning down Paris Hilton for that stupid ass tv show then who gives a shit.
People put too much stock in celebrities. Most of these people couldn't give two shits about us and only do minimal charity work for good exposure and tax purposes.
So do I care that she died too young? Hell no.

admiralsnackbar
01-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Poor girl. Sadly these trust fund babies think money brings happiness.

That's probably the opposite of the truth given they already have money.

Strike
01-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Too bad for her and her family. But I didn't know her so I don't give a shit. I won't waste any more time thinking about it than the time it takes to read/post in this thread.

Which is more time than I should waste.

exstatic
01-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Warren Buffet has the right idea: leave the kids a small charitable trust to manage, and give the rest away. By the time the third generation gets the money, they're lazy retards.