PDA

View Full Version : Mailman to Agent Zero: Workplace is no place for gunplay...

The Gemini Method
01-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Former NBA star Karl Malone is an avid hunter who publicly declared his advocacy of the right to bear arms by becoming a spokesman for the National Rifle Association. SI.com asked Malone for his thoughts on the situation involving three-time All-Star Gilbert Arenas, who acknowledged Monday that he stored unloaded guns at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., and said he displayed them in front of Wizards teammate as "a misguided effort to play a joke."

The report that Arenas and teammate Javaris Crittenton had allegedly pulled guns on each other was one of the worst things I've ever seen come across the TV. All the years I played, I've never heard of anything like this alleged incident or of a player bringing guns into the locker room. Doing that in the locker room, with so much that can happen? It's one of those things you just don't do. I can't make any sense of that. You can't tell me one good thing that can happen with a gun in an arena, but I can tell you a thousand bad things.

If I'm a player on that team, of course, I'm saying to those guys, "What the hell are you doing?" Even if, as Arenas insists, he brought the guns to the arena because he wanted them away from his children at home, I wouldn't have bought that excuse. Buy a safe. Put them in there. End of story...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/basketball/nba/01/05/karl.malone.arenas/index.html?eref=sihp

JamStone
01-05-2010, 04:52 PM
What he means is...

The arena is no place for guns... unless you're hunting little Mexican girls.

The Gemini Method
01-05-2010, 04:53 PM
What he means is...

The arena is no place for guns... unless you're hunting little Mexican girls.

Haha...Had to laugh at that one...Shhh! I'm huntin' lil Mexican girls...

Girasuck
01-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I love Malone, but I have to admit that as I read that I was thinking of Kimmel's Malone voice speaking it.

F_U_Buddy
01-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Former NBA star Karl Malone is an avid hunter who publicly declared his advocacy of the right to bear arms by becoming a spokesman for the National Rifle Association. SI.com asked Malone for his thoughts on the situation involving three-time All-Star Gilbert Arenas, who acknowledged Monday that he stored unloaded guns at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., and said he displayed them in front of Wizards teammate as "a misguided effort to play a joke."

The report that Arenas and teammate Javaris Crittenton had allegedly pulled guns on each other was one of the worst things I've ever seen come across the TV. All the years I played, I've never heard of anything like this alleged incident or of a player bringing guns into the locker room. Doing that in the locker room, with so much that can happen? It's one of those things you just don't do. I can't make any sense of that. You can't tell me one good thing that can happen with a gun in an arena, but I can tell you a thousand bad things.

If I'm a player on that team, of course, I'm saying to those guys, "What the hell are you doing?" Even if, as Arenas insists, he brought the guns to the arena because he wanted them away from his children at home, I wouldn't have bought that excuse. Buy a safe. Put them in there. End of story...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/basketball/nba/01/05/karl.malone.arenas/index.html?eref=sihp

finally he speaks... while he's at it maybe he can explain his penchant for fucking 13yr old girls , getting them pregnant and abandoning the kid who's now in the NFL....that's what I want to hear about...fuck talking about Agent Zero....tell us about your dam self....

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/karl-malone-impregnated-13yearold/1520

ChrisRichards
01-05-2010, 09:17 PM
"buy a safe and store them there"

lol, great ownage by malone there. arenas is an idiot plain and simple using "bringing the guns to work, to keep them away from my children" excuse is one of the most retarded statement in history. dude just signed 100+ million and he cant buy a safe?

idiot

Spursmania
01-05-2010, 09:54 PM
finally he speaks... while he's at it maybe he can explain his penchant for fucking 13yr old girls , getting them pregnant and abandoning the kid who's now in the NFL....that's what I want to hear about...fuck talking about Agent Zero....tell us about your dam self....

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/karl-malone-impregnated-13yearold/1520

Completely agree.

IronMexican
01-05-2010, 10:01 PM
"buy a safe and store them there"

lol, great ownage by malone there. arenas is an idiot plain and simple using "bringing the guns to work, to keep them away from my children" excuse is one of the most retarded statement in history. dude just signed 100+ million and he cant buy a safe?

idiot

Not surprised you'd back-up a former white NBA player.