PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Talk mural above.

RGMCSE
01-05-2010, 10:02 PM
So obviously I'm new here but just over the few months of spending time at the club I can identify a few people.

For instance the guy bending over with long hair is mouse. In one of the windows thats Kori and her man. Then the big bald guy in the bar is , well I cant remember but I think he met another ST'er in London?? The guy in the back eating wings looks like Manny and I assume that's jekka next to him. Who's the topless chic supposed to be? Anyways just observing that's all. Who are the others? And which bar downtown is this located? I remember going to a bar that looked like this and it had a basement with another section or club.

Rob

Toronto Olajuwon
01-05-2010, 10:15 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131253&highlight=club+banner

RGMCSE
01-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks. I guess I wasnt paying attention when this thread was hot. Oh, well...:depressed

Rob

L.I.T
01-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks. I guess I wasnt paying attention when this thread was hot. Oh, well...:depressed

Rob

Or that the mural is very nicely based on Nighthawks by Edward Hopper:

http://faculty.evansville.edu/rl29/art105/img/hopper_nighthawks.jpg

The Club
01-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Anymore questions about the Club Pm me!

Bender
01-06-2010, 12:11 AM
without clicking on the original thread, I know who everyone is...

except for the Suits standing up in front of the bar, and the guy and girl in the window above 2blonde.

TDMVPDPOY
01-06-2010, 03:05 AM
everyone always ask whose the topless chick.....

Frenzy
01-06-2010, 01:14 PM
I would need to look at the picture everyday with the names next to them so I could remember, otherwise I won't. Who cares.... I forget to much about it so why try remembering it...it's not important.

thispego
01-06-2010, 01:17 PM
everyone always ask whose the topless chick.....

yeah, and they always try to find out who it is in some roundabout way, like their main intention is not to find out who she is. :lol

rob

RGMCSE
01-06-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm not shy about shit! If my main intention was to ask about the hoochie with the tits was, I would have just made a thread about her solely. My main intention was to shoot the shit with the Club. For some reason you think you know but you don't know a motha fucking thing!

Rob

thispego
01-06-2010, 03:19 PM
wrong, i know everything. just to answer your main question, her screenname is obiwan ginobili. at one time, one of Victoria's finest, but i think she's been ravaged by time, child birth, and an overbearing husband.

thispego

RGMCSE
01-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Your wrong plunky! First you didn't answer my "main" question. Second, you "think" therefor you don't know.

Rob

Bukefal
01-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I see the topless girl is obiwan ginobili but my question is, why the hell did she took a photograph of herself topless and wanted it to be placed in the header of this website?

What's the reason? Did she strip on one of your gtg's or something? Or has it to do with the Bravatars and she went a little bit too excited about it, so she left the bra?

Slomo
01-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Don't get too excited.

Obi's picture without the black bar doesn't exist. She posted it in a thread as a joke and I was doing the above collage in that time and thought it would be a nice touch. She was OK with it (and frankly why wouldn't she be?).

People in the picture are some (only some) of the earlier members of ST that I've met personally, there's no special reason why they are in the banner except for the fact that pictures of them were available in poses that suited my idea.

That's all.

Bukefal
01-06-2010, 04:23 PM
aha I see

PM5K
01-06-2010, 04:25 PM
And you can be guaranteed that once a month or so somebody complains that they aren't in the mural.

Slomo
01-06-2010, 04:28 PM
And you can be guaranteed that once a month or so somebody complains that they aren't in the mural.

:lol

Yes, a side effect I have never really understood.

thispego
01-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Don't get too excited.

:lmao