PDA

View Full Version : The Secret To The Houston Rocket Success

F_U_Buddy
01-06-2010, 10:34 PM
While they may play hard and gutsy...nobody gets up for them...NBA teams have to acknowledge their presence since they're in the league...but when they look at the schedule I'm sure what comes to mind is: "Damit can't we just skip this game do we really have to play these guys it's a waste of time."

It clearly appears to me that teams are simply half assing it against Houston and as a result the Rockets appear better than they actually are...

and just fyi --- Yao Ming would expand on this Rocket team woes...Ming is a slow offense player that would inhibit these Rockets...he's the real reason they haven't advanced not T-MAC...and this guy won't play a french lick of defense but since he's Chinese and almost 8ft tall, he gets the ultimate sweet and sour pass...:hat

XFactor
01-06-2010, 10:36 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6632/luolz.jpg

Lars
01-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Are you serious with this Lakerfan?

Many PackYao
01-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Well, we can say the Lakers 28-6 record can be attributed to the 23 home games they've had so far. The most of any team in the league. The Rockets have had 21 road games up to this point and yet they're still above .500.

F_U_Buddy
01-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Well, we can say the Lakers 28-6 record can be attributed to the 23 home games they've had so far. The most of any team in the league. The Rockets have had 21 road games up to this point and yet they're still above .500.

In part I don't disagree with that assessment....holla back at me at the end of Jan....

Findog
01-06-2010, 11:24 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Indazone
01-06-2010, 11:58 PM
haha Findog has the classic pic in his post.

sook
01-07-2010, 12:10 AM
cool story bro.

JoeTait75
01-07-2010, 12:18 AM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Wow. Back from the dead!

wijayas
01-07-2010, 09:22 AM
While they may play hard and gutsy...nobody gets up for them...NBA teams have to acknowledge their presence since they're in the league...but when they look at the schedule I'm sure what comes to mind is: "Damit can't we just skip this game do we really have to play these guys it's a waste of time."

It clearly appears to me that teams are simply half assing it against Houston and as a result the Rockets appear better than they actually are...

and just fyi --- Yao Ming would expand on this Rocket team woes...Ming is a slow offense player that would inhibit these Rockets...he's the real reason they haven't advanced not T-MAC...and this guy won't play a french lick of defense but since he's Chinese and almost 8ft tall, he gets the ultimate sweet and sour pass...:hat

Let's just imagine for one moment that Lakers lost Kobe for the season, lost Pau due to injury and finally sorry-ass Bynum got out through free agency.

Will you honestly feel that Lakers can perform as great as this Rockets team? Dream on!

These bunch of Rox have hearts. I have the utmost respect for them.

Halle Berry
01-07-2010, 09:51 AM
no secret here. If there indeed were some, it would be nothing but the rid of their biggest tumor implanted from 2002 draft day.

Lars
01-07-2010, 02:41 PM
no secret here. If there indeed were some, it would be nothing but the rid of their biggest tumor implanted from 2002 draft day.

Rogue, the account you log in on can't hide your horrible treatment of the English language.

Try harder tool.