PDA

View Full Version : Ariza is going to get raped by the chuckwagon tonight

sook
01-06-2010, 11:30 PM
My condolences to him. Things are not looking good for him insdie the locker room tonight.

Kobe Molested Me
01-06-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't give a shit who you are, you don't jack up a three with a 7 footer right in your face with 15 seconds left on the shot clock. He has to learn to read the mismatch and drive to the bucket.

Many PackYao
01-06-2010, 11:38 PM
My condolences to him. Things are not looking good for him insdie the locker room tonight.
damn it I missed the game. What happened between those two?

sook
01-06-2010, 11:44 PM
damn it I missed the game. What happened between those two?

Lets just say Ariza frustrated us more than Rafer ever did this one game.

He jacked up 3 after 3, and when landry singlehandedly brings us back to within one posession with 40 secs left, ariza jacks up a quick stupid 3.

j.dizzle
01-06-2010, 11:51 PM
LOL trevor made some three's in last years playoffs so now he thinks hes fuckin reggie miller..Adelman needs to put a leash on him.

Many PackYao
01-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Lets just say Ariza frustrated us more than Rafer ever did this one game.

He jacked up 3 after 3, and when landry singlehandedly brings us back to within one posession with 40 secs left, ariza jacks up a quick stupid 3.
oh boy!:bang I never complained about Artest last year. I'd rather have him back. Tmac and Ariza need to go.

DOMINATOR
01-06-2010, 11:59 PM
LOL trevor made some three's in last years playoffs so now he thinks hes fuckin reggie miller..Adelman needs to put a leash on him.

yeah and quick... ariza acts like he's kobe. he comes off very arrogant with his body language and better learn to control it when frustrated or his teammates are going to give him the cold shoulder... or knock him the fuck out.

Indazone
01-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Ariza and T-Mac make a hellava trade package. you got Ariza's 5 mil contract + T-Mac's 23 Mil contract. I say ship them both the hell out.

Indazone
01-07-2010, 12:08 AM
By the way, anyone saying that where T-Mac's minutes would have come from???? May I present Ariza.

sook
01-07-2010, 12:10 AM
By the way, anyone saying that where T-Mac's minutes would have come from???? May I present Ariza.

Its not even a comparison. Tmac coming back was still WAYYY better than ariza. I don't guy why addelman plays favorites. He lets ariza fly free but won't let tmac come back.

Indazone
01-07-2010, 12:14 AM
I can see one way T-Mac might come back. Morey puts Ariza on the injured reserve list and pulls him off the court. That way Adleman cannot play this fool anymore. Puts T-Mac back on the roster. Adleman would have to play him or Chase Budinger. Both wins in any event.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-07-2010, 12:18 AM

This sums it up nicely.

Lars
01-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Godamn we need a shooting guard so bad.

iggypop123
01-07-2010, 01:07 AM

he is a SF. not his fault

GuerillaBlack
01-07-2010, 07:53 AM

Really starting to bite the Rockets in the ass. They never gave McGrady a chance. He should be taking away ten of Ariza's minutes at least.

Indazone
01-07-2010, 09:00 AM
T-Mac wasn't patient enough. If he would have just shut up he'd be getting more playing time. Ariza sucks

DAF86
01-07-2010, 04:50 PM
oh boy!:bang I never complained about Artest last year. I'd rather have him back. Tmac and Ariza need to go.

You're the only Rockets fan that hasn't.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-07-2010, 04:53 PM
:lmao at Rocketfan trying to pin the blame on someone when the obvious person to blame is the big dumb faggot sitting on the bench worrying about the olympics while clogging up $15+ million in cap space.

Muser
01-07-2010, 04:56 PM
I don't get how rocket fans can hate on Ariza, he's a MLE player and that's it. Not a go-to guy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-07-2010, 05:02 PM
I don't get how rocket fans can hate on Ariza, he's a MLE player and that's it. Not a go-to guy.

The obvious person to blame is Yao, but since Rocketfan (which other than Sook is Yaofan) refuses to blame Yao for anything because his eyes are shaped funny and he's a nice guy, people like Ariza get unfairly blamed for having to play a role they can't play, when the reason they're playing that role is a star player sitting on the bench not giving a shit about his team.

Muser
01-07-2010, 05:13 PM
I agree to an extent, but I just think Rocket fans have too high expectations for this year. It's like the Lakers losing Bryant and Gasol (Not comparing them to Yao/Mac, just there status as the #1/#2 guys) and still expecting to be relevant.

TheMACHINE
01-07-2010, 06:33 PM
is his FG% still at the 30's?

Many PackYao
01-07-2010, 07:06 PM
The obvious person to blame is Yao, but since Rocketfan (which other than Sook is Yaofan) refuses to blame Yao for anything because his eyes are shaped funny and he's a nice guy, people like Ariza get unfairly blamed for having to play a role they can't play, when the reason they're playing that role is a star player sitting on the bench not giving a shit about his team.
I feel that it's time for Yao to go. But, Ariza deserves all the flack he's getting because he's trying to do too much beyond his ability.He's taking shots that Brooks should be taking.

redzero
01-07-2010, 07:07 PM

You have one. Name's Tracy McGrady.

j.dizzle
01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
sons brooks & landry should be shooting 85% of the teams FGA's..they combined for like 60 something points vs phx but lost cuz they got other ppl on the team chuckin up contested three's

Double-Up
01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
:lmao at Rocketfan trying to pin the blame on someone when the obvious person to blame is the big dumb faggot sitting on the bench worrying about the olympics while clogging up $15+ million in cap space.

Not his fault, we agreed to lease him from China.

Rip-Hamilton32
01-07-2010, 08:34 PM
need a SG? take Rip off our hands

The Franchise
01-07-2010, 09:20 PM
need a SG? take Rip off our hands

We need a younger more athletic shooting guard. :lol