PDA

View Full Version : No Gasol and the Kobettes are back to mediocrity

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Clippers route the Lakers without Pau Gasol.

Kobe? 10-30 FG shooting. 33% FG%. Awesome. 30 shots to score 33 points.

and they lose to the Clippers by 11 pts of all teams. ha ha ha.

The Lakers sans Gasol = mediocre below average team. Kobe cannot carry a team to victory without a stacked team. He's just not that type of 'great', he really isn't.

God help the Lakers if Gasol misses important games. Back to being first round fodder.

Spurs, Mavs, and Suns would spank the Kobettes without Gasol.

BadOdor
01-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Nothing to see here folks, chrisrichards/miamiheat just making the posts he's supposed to be making.

Fabbs
01-07-2010, 01:53 AM
:lol "The Kobettes".

You know in all the time The Imposter has been getting his media produced hype and either fake (2002) or sidekick (the other three) championships this is the 1st time I've heard the Kobettes.
Excellent. :toast

Mavs_man_41
01-07-2010, 01:53 AM
i agree wholeheartedly with the OP

gasol is the only variable that's changed since the lakers used to get bounced in the first round year after year

j.dizzle
01-07-2010, 01:54 AM
hahaha SD is that you?????????? no biggie Clippers are actually a pretty good team when healthy.

iggypop123
01-07-2010, 02:01 AM
this is where culburn is missed. trolls battle trolls, but today its just a troll by himself going on forever

milkshakeballa
01-07-2010, 02:04 AM

gasol is the only variable that's changed since the lakers used to get bounced in the first round year after year

year after year? The Lakers this decade:

Champions
Champions
Champions
Lost in 2nd Round
Lost in Finals
Missed Playoffs
First Round Exit
First Round Exit
Lost in Finals
Champions

Take the 2nd best player of any team, especially a guy as versatile and as important to an offense as Pau is, and that team will struggle in the short term. A team as stacked as the Lakers, do you really think a full season of playing together that team gets bounced ion the first round?

Who is going to beat:

Fish
Kobe
Artest
LO
Bynum

In the first round this year?????????

Fpoonsie
01-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Who is going to beat:

Fish
Kobe
Artest
LO
Bynum

Unfortunately, those guys can't play all 48 minutes for 7 straight games.

Baseline
01-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Let me help you with your list.

Champions ......... Because an injured Tim Duncan missed the playoffs
Champions ......... Shaquille carried them
Lost in 2nd Round ...... to Tim Duncan and the Spurs
Lost in Finals ........ b/c Bryant thought he was the man
Missed Playoffs ....... b/c Bryant was the man
First Round Exit ....... b/c Bryant was the man
Lost in Finals ....... Reached Finals b/c of Pau
Champions ........ Won title b/c of Pau, and b/c Garnett was injured

The obvious point that all you Laker morons NEVER see is that your hero, Bryant, doesn't make people better. All he does is shoot. And point fingers, and alienate people.

Without Pau, the Lakers are total, absolute first round fodder, just like the pre-Pau days.

TheMACHINE
01-07-2010, 02:57 AM

The obvious point that all you Laker morons NEVER see is that your hero, Bryant, doesn't make people better. All he does is shoot. And point fingers, and alienate people.

Without Pau, the Lakers are total, absolute first round fodder, just like the pre-Pau days.

nice list...sweet... 4 titles with all that drama...nice

TDMVPDPOY
01-07-2010, 03:05 AM
get to da chucka

RedsLakers24
01-07-2010, 03:22 AM
Osea hello wey, comprate una vida y cargala en mi cuenta

TJastal
01-07-2010, 03:58 AM
Nothing to see here folks, chrisrichards/miamiheat just making the posts he's supposed to be making.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the site moderator herself say there's no way chris richards is Miamiheat, due to the IP's being nowhere near each other?

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 04:15 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the site moderator herself say there's no way chris richards is Miamiheat, due to the IP's being nowhere near each other?

Yup.

ChrisRichards and MiamiHeat aren't located even close to the same geographical area.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143190&highlight=geographical+area&page=2

redzero
01-07-2010, 04:26 AM
We all know you're behind a million proxies, ChrisRichards. You can't hide forever.

chrismengeu
01-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Proxies can be so easily used I'm currently posting from Beijing but i could change my IP using a proxy to wherever i want

ezau
01-07-2010, 04:40 AM

This. I love how the OP coined the term "Kobettes" though lol

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 05:46 AM
We all know you're behind a million proxies, ChrisRichards. You can't hide forever.

Idiot.

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 05:47 AM
This. I love how the OP coined the term "Kobettes" though lol

I didn't coin the term though, it's been around for a while ;p

The Church of Kobe is going to flame me though

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 05:49 AM
Who is going to beat:

Fish
Kobe
Artest
LO
Bynum

Apparently, the Clippers could tap that ass.

As long as Kobe shoots 30 shots to score 33 pts, I wouldn't be confident of my shot at winning playoff series without Gasol.

Manifesto
01-07-2010, 06:23 AM
hm, i think they need Gasol against certain teams, but calling them mediocre without him is weak. all of them won a title now, they know what it takes to win again, the experience is there.

benefactor
01-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Missed Playoffs
First Round Exit
First Round Exit

rofl

TheManFromAcme
01-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Lakers just losing a game they usually lose when they beat down on obviously better teams. That has always been their pattern. I fondly remember during the Shaq-Kobe days for some reason or another the Lakers had problems with teams like Chicago. Somehow, someway, on their way to their 3straight titles, they would lose games to sub-par teams and if anyone in here can refresh my memory it always seem to be the Oakley led Bulls.

Anyway, I am not surprised here not one bit. This is what the Lakers are. Miami; I know you know Houston and the other teams the lakers beat during their mini-streak were obviously better teams than the clips. On any given day any team will lose. That's just the way the numbers play out.

Kobe can't lead a team without a stacked team? Sure, o.k. No one guy in the history of the game has ever carried a team by himself. This has been discussed in here for quite a while and I am a subscriber of that camp.

You sure have this passionate hate for Kobe that is beyond obsessive now. But, hey, whatever floats your boat. I just don't get it.

I know Pau is key to the Lakers success but couldn't that be said for ALL the teams playing in the league right now? Look at all your teams and take that one-key guy on any NBA team that compliments their respective all-star and see what happens. Why do you only isolate Kobe?

Since Jordan always had Pippen, Wade had Shaq, Kobe had Shaq, Magic had Kareem, Bird had Mchale, West had Chamberlin, and so on and so on it becomes clear that no one guy has ever really carried a team. It's an impossibility.

The Wizards stink. Look whats going to happen to them Arena-less. Not insulting you nor am I taking a shot at you Miami but come one man.

A Kobe-less Laker squad worst than a Pau-less squad. But how......?

wijayas
01-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Who is going to beat:

Fish
Kobe
Artest
LO
Bynum

How about the Clippers who has just exactly done that?

wijayas
01-07-2010, 09:16 AM

Absolutely. People, including Lakers die-hard fans, might get confused between style and substance that's why they suck on Kobe's dick.

They should have realized by now that Gasol is the team's MVP, not Kobe.

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:18 AM

Who asked you honkey?

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:19 AM
I smell beaner in this thread

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Lakers just losing a game they usually lose when they beat down on obviously better teams. That has always been their pattern. I fondly remember during the Shaq-Kobe days for some reason or another the Lakers had problems with teams like Chicago. Somehow, someway, on their way to their 3straight titles, they would lose games to sub-par teams and if anyone in here can refresh my memory it always seem to be the Oakley led Bulls.

Anyway, I am not surprised here not one bit. This is what the Lakers are. Miami; I know you know Houston and the other teams the lakers beat during their mini-streak were obviously better teams than the clips. On any given day any team will lose. That's just the way the numbers play out.

Kobe can't lead a team without a stacked team? Sure, o.k. No one guy in the history of the game has ever carried a team by himself. This has been discussed in here for quite a while and I am a subscriber of that camp.

You sure have this passionate hate for Kobe that is beyond obsessive now. But, hey, whatever floats your boat. I just don't get it.

I know Pau is key to the Lakers success but couldn't that be said for ALL the teams playing in the league right now? Look at all your teams and take that one-key guy on any NBA team that compliments their respective all-star and see what happens. Why do you only isolate Kobe?

Since Jordan always had Pippen, Wade had Shaq, Kobe had Shaq, Magic had Kareem, Bird had Mchale, West had Chamberlin, and so on and so on it becomes clear that no one guy has ever really carried a team. It's an impossibility.

The Wizards stink. Look whats going to happen to them Arena-less. Not insulting you nor am I taking a shot at you Miami but come one man.

A Kobe-less Laker squad worst than a Pau-less squad. But how......?

A long, butthurt post:lmao

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:21 AM

As oppose to a fat, butthurt beaner.

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:22 AM
I smell beaner in this thread

LOL...I smell a drunk mick eating his dad's "clam chowder" while beating his wife and wearing a skirt:lol

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:23 AM
As oppose to a fat, butthurt beaner.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/7222f3ec6abf5dd4 (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_pO7kVLq6QAesOjzbkF/SIG=139rnemjj/EXP=1262960590/**http%3A//www.ilike.com/image/artist/Carlos%2BMencia-150x150.jpg%3Fupdated_on=1180473269) BEANER BEANER BEANER...STUPID MICK

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:24 AM
LOL...I smell a drunk mick eating his dad's "clam chowder" while beating his wife and wearing a skirt:lol

You're just as dumb as you are fat if you think Irish people wear skirts.

lefty
01-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Stupid thread.

Spurs wouldn't win without Manu.

But yeah, Gasol has been the Laker's MVP, even last season

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:28 AM

You're even dumber assuming I am mexican b/c I live in SA you stupid skirt wearing mick.:lol

Now go get drunk...you've been sober for a few hrs already.

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Benjarvus and his GF:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ffximage/2008/10/27/uribe2_narrowweb__300x320,0.jpg

Halle Berry
01-07-2010, 09:32 AM
check how meekly the Spurs got spanked by Mavs last season in the first round playoffs. If memory severs the Spurs used to get shaven nude in back to back seasons by Bucks and there are plenty of other cases where Spurs got owned over and over again by teams playing poor over the whole season.

a common Lakers defeat in regular season creates enough motive for Spursfan to get thoroughly intoxicated in ecstasy, which exactly illustrates how great and unbeatable the Lakers have always been. Lakers just lost w/o their 2nd best player in a regular season game which doesn't affect much the season's blueprint. And we all have witnessed how pathetic the Spurs played with their bald 2nd best player down, checking the 1-4 defeat to Mavs last season and another 1-4 defeat to Lakers the previous season.

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:33 AM
check how meekly the Spurs got spanked by Mavs last season in the first round playoffs. If memory severs the Spurs used to get shaved bald in back to back seasons by Bucks and there are plenty of other cases where Spurs got owned over and over again by teams playing poor over the whole season.

a common Lakers defeat in regular season creates enough motive for Spursfan to get thoroughly intoxicated in ecstacy, which exactly illustrate how great and unbeatable the Lakers have always been. Lakers just lost w/o their 2nd best player in a regular season game which doesn't affect much the season's blueprint. And we all have witnessed how pathetic the Spurs played with their bald 2nd best player down, checking the 1-4 defeat to Mavs last season and another 1-4 defeat to Lakers the previous season.

Another long butthurt post LOL LOL LOL

4-1 baby and then losing in the Finals by 31 points in Game 6 LOL

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:33 AM
:lol
Benjarvus and his GF:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ffximage/2008/10/27/uribe2_narrowweb__300x320,0.jpg

Primo y prima :lol That's hilarious!!!!!

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:35 AM

Willy and his dad's "clam chowder" :lol
http://www.kitchenproject.com/history/ClamChowder/images/clamChowderCannonball.jpg

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:37 AM
You're even dumber assuming I am mexican b/c I live in SA

Are you saying you're not Mexican?

Halle Berry
01-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Another long butthurt post LOL LOL LOL

http://www.laballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fisher-4.jpg

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:38 AM

They didn't lose game 6 of the finals by 31 points, what the fuck is your dumb beaner ass talking about?

LOL@MavsFan
http://www.laballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fisher-4.jpg

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/34c8b4930196c360 (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_3I8UVLFagAm9WjzbkF/SIG=128r6bcj3/EXP=1262961480/**http%3A//www.kakarot52.com/images/side/Kobe_Crying.png)

LOL@MavsFan
They didn't lose game 6 of the finals by 31 points, what the fuck is your dumb beaner ass talking about?

You bore me now....troll. So who's troll are you?

LOL@MavsFan
01-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Are you saying you're not Mexican?

I am as mexican as you are you mick

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:39 AM

I'm no one's troll. I'm Will muthafuckin Hunting, my question is how dumb you have to be to say the Mavs lost game 6 of the finals by 31 points.

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:40 AM
I am as mexican as you are you mick

Just answer the question, are you Mexican? Even your retarded brain should be able to answer a simple yes or no question.

TheManFromAcme
01-07-2010, 09:40 AM

Nah. Not butthurt. Doesn't even phase me. I was just pointing some things out to MiamiHeat, that's all.

Just one of the thousands of "your team lost" threads that will saturate this forum in the next couple of months.

In the end, I am confident the Lakers will be in the thick of it all.

Halle Berry
01-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Except spouting trashes with his fat mouth the only other thing he's capable of is pandering himself to the successes of other teams rather than the Spurs, the team he claims to be a fan of.

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Except spouting trashes with his fat mouth the only other thing he's capable of is pandering himself to the successes of other teams rather than the Spurs, the team he claims to be a fan of.

Yeah but at least in this situation shit is coming out of his mouth, he's got a huge problem of shoving too much shit in his mouth.

Halle Berry
01-07-2010, 09:46 AM
LOL Mavs 2-4 defeat to Miami Heat
LOL Mavs first round choke in front of Warriors
LOL 31 point loss to Celtics in NBA finals...

Does any one of these smacks have anything to do with the Spurs?

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:47 AM
LOL Mavs 2-4 defeat to Miami Heat
LOL Mavs first round choke in front of Warriors
LOL 31 point loss to Celtics in NBA finals...

Does any one of these smacks have anything to do with the Spurs?

:lmao

Will Hunting
01-07-2010, 09:49 AM
When the fuck did 131-92=31?

You fat beaners sure are stupid.

turiaf for president
01-07-2010, 09:52 AM
so what happened in the beginning of the year when pau was out for 11 games and the lakers went 8-3. i guess josh powell carried the team

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 09:54 AM
so what happened in the beginning of the year when pau was out for 11 games and the lakers went 8-3. i guess josh powell carried the team

the lakers had the easiest early schedule IN THE LEAGUE, with mostly every game being a home game against average or below average talent.

Spursmania
01-07-2010, 10:01 AM
The Lakers need Gasol we all know that.

turiaf for president
01-07-2010, 10:08 AM
the lakers had the easiest early schedule IN THE LEAGUE, with mostly every game being a home game against average or below average talent.

so the hawks mavs and suns are a below average or average team right?

turiaf for president
01-07-2010, 10:10 AM
The Lakers need Gasol we all know that.

of course. but to call the team mediocre without him is retarded

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 10:20 AM
so the hawks mavs and suns are a below average or average team right?

17 of the first 21 games were home games. That was the Lakers schedule.

Banzai
01-07-2010, 10:21 AM

Lakers didn't decide the home schedule..Stern and his boys did.

da_suns_fan
01-07-2010, 10:56 AM
LOL "Kobettes".

Spursmania
01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
of course. but to call the team mediocre without him is retarded

Yeah, I would not call LA a mediocre team without Pau either. :lol

I think they would be in the same place they were before Pau got there.

Double-Up
01-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Kobe needs Gasol or a dominant bigman, without one we already know it doesn't end well. People keep comparing him to Jordan but Jordan NEVER had a low post threat and his FG% was still ALWAYS around 50% or above without A DOMINANT BIGMAN...which is great for a guard. Kobe is a shot happy wannabe and he can't hold Jordan's cock, so whoever wants to compare him to the GOAT think a-fucking-gain.

Spursmania
01-07-2010, 11:36 AM
LOL "Kobettes".

:lol

lefty
01-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Easy calendar

TheMACHINE
01-07-2010, 01:30 PM

How many home games has the Miami heat have compared to the Lakers?

Killakobe81
01-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Morons. Gasol is the greatest PF in the NBA and the main reason the LAkers won the NBA title ....Read it again. Pau Gasol ...seriously.

Medvedenko
01-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Another retarded thread....

The Gemini Method
01-07-2010, 02:28 PM
They seem to flurry when the Lakers lose...mind as well turn this forum into the Los Angeles Laker Forum...

Andrew Bynum
01-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Easy calendar

Says Spurfan :lmao

Spurs have had just as much of a cupcake schedule. What are they 3-9 against good teams :lmao

Baron Davιs
01-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Coach has told me to ease off internet posting and anything public, and it's helped since I'm playing at the elite level I should be at. Just wanted to come here and say the real team of L.A. is back.

LnGrrrR
01-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Well I feel a little better about the Cs loss to the Clips now. Not alot, but a little.

z0sa
01-08-2010, 03:36 AM
Says Spurfan :lmao

Spurs have had just as much of a cupcake schedule. What are they 3-9 against good teams :lmao

lakaluva's back

Chieflion
01-08-2010, 03:38 AM
There is a Marco Bellinelli troll? Really?

iggypop123
01-08-2010, 03:56 AM
there is a dj mbenga one too. this board has low standards

ezau
01-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Kobettes

redzero
01-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Idiot.

That was a joke. I really don't care either way if you're ChrisRichards or not.

You're not talking shit about my team. lulz

wijayas
01-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Morons. Gasol is the greatest PF in the NBA and the main reason the LAkers won the NBA title ....Read it again. Pau Gasol ...seriously.

Amen I say to you. Pau is the real MVP of the Lakers. :toast

pauls931
01-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Can they trade Walton for Kwame to save the franchise?

DJB
01-08-2010, 07:15 PM

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Kobe is exposed without Gasol. Another horrible shooting night, chucking almost 40 shots so far as the Lakers get pounded and lose again without Gasol

redzero
01-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Kobe is exposed without Gasol. Another horrible shooting night, chucking almost 40 shots so far as the Lakers get pounded and lose again without Gasol

No surprises here.

On a completely unrelated note, Dwyane Wade balled over the Suns' chins, and Steve Nash choked.

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Blazers win

KoMe = 14-37 FG's to score 32 pts

Yup. 37 shots to score 32 pts.

Banzai
01-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Blazers win

KoMe = 14-37 FG's to score 32 pts

Yup. 37 shots to score 32 pts.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4424)

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Kobe is so overrated ... FIsher is the real key!!
No Fish, no rings for Kobe (Look it up).
He is not even the best shooting guard in his division! It MUST be Roy, Gordon (eric), Richardson or Kevin martin ...if not Roy.
Kobe sucks ass! Rapist!!!

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 01:47 AM
son, god bless

Fabbs
01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Kobettes getting worked by 20 in the 3rd qtr at San Antonio.

Altho game not completely in the bag as with Lakers assistant coach Greg Pop anything is possible.