PDA

View Full Version : lebron dunk contest

boston.balla
01-07-2010, 07:16 AM
The all star weekend is not far away.. what do you people think of bron? will he enter? will he embarrass himself by winning it due to fans voting despite being out dunked or will he come up with nice stuff.
I foresee a 'nique style IF he enters.

So the question is : do you think he will walk out or will he keep his word?

XFactor
01-07-2010, 08:20 AM
He already said last year he was going to join the Dunk Contest this year. He won't win it unless he gets past the first 2 rounds which is based off the judges after that its all Lebron all the way.

ffadicted
01-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Didn't he said he was backing out/thinking about backing out earlier this season?

XFactor
01-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Didn't he said he was backing out/thinking about backing out earlier this season?

If he is that would really suck, talk about damaging his reputation if he does back down.

ducks
01-07-2010, 08:52 AM
He already said last year he was going to join the Dunk Contest this year. He won't win it unless he gets past the first 2 rounds which is based off the judges after that its all Lebron all the way.

he said he would enter last year
then has said talent level is not there he might not enter this year
he speaketh with forked tongue

Chieflion
01-07-2010, 09:13 AM
I hope he shows up and gets his ass-kicking by someone like DeMar DeRozan.

Girasuck
01-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I expect to hear about a nagging injury he's been dealing with, sometime within 2-3 weeks before the dunk contest. I said last year after he put his name in the dunk contest that there was no way in hell he'd go through with it. He just said that to get everyone (especially Kenny Smith) off his ass about not doing it.

HarlemHeat37
01-07-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm guessing he's going to wait and see his competition..

iggypop123
01-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I expect to hear about a nagging injury he's been dealing with, sometime within 2-3 weeks before the dunk contest. I said last year after he put his name in the dunk contest that there was no way in hell he'd go through with it. He just said that to get everyone (especially Kenny Smith) off his ass about not doing it.

he did miss 7 games a couple yrs ago for a Sprained finger. wouldnt shock me

XFactor
01-07-2010, 09:01 PM
You gotta be a fucking moron to think LeBron won't win it. All he has to do is enter, do a layup, and collect trophy.

He's going to have to pass the first 2 rounds first which is graded by the Judges.

balli
01-07-2010, 09:07 PM
I hope he doesn't enter. LeBron's a whole lot bigger than that lame ass charade. If he does enter I hope he keeps it simple and stylish. As opposed to gimmicky and ugly.

tlongII
01-07-2010, 09:08 PM
He already said he was backing out.

poop
01-07-2010, 09:13 PM
You gotta be a fucking moron to think LeBron won't win it. All he has to do is enter, do a layup, and collect trophy.

exactly. we all saw how hyped up howard was last year, no matter what he did for his 1st dunk it was gonna be an automatic 50.
all lebron has to to is not rimcheck whatever he does and he will win.