View Full Version : Coach Pop Answers the Mailbag - Jan. 2010

spursdotcom
01-07-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/pop_mailbag_1001.html

:toast

timvp
01-07-2010, 03:57 PM
That was great. Nice job :tu

With the Pop Show dead, this is the closest thing we get. Thanks again.

the crimson blur
01-07-2010, 04:04 PM
My Name is Red is a fantastic book. Pops got good taste. :)

spursdotcom
01-07-2010, 04:07 PM
That was great. Nice job :tu

With the Pop Show dead, this is the closest thing we get. Thanks again.

Pop is great with the questions/answers and we love it that our fans are asking them.

wildbill2u
01-07-2010, 07:19 PM
I don't live in SA. Why is the Pop Show dead? Failure to get sponsors? Low ratings? Pop got bored?

Bukefal
01-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Pop is awesome. Sometimes you are wondering by some of his moves, but that's normal. I think we have the best and most sympathetic coach in the league.

Thanks for posting spursdotcom :toast

Calavera
01-08-2010, 08:03 AM
what`s that pop show? you don`t mean top of the pops don`t you? :) or pop of the tops? anyway
it`s nice that he reads foreign literature, maybe people in usa could learn something more about turkey and why they are suing orhan pamuk and not accepting armenian genocide and kurdish people freedom... the guy won nobel prize and his own country is after him for anti-turkish statements (because of the armenian genocide, women rights and stuff)....

Bukefal
01-08-2010, 08:19 AM
what`s that pop show? you don`t mean top of the pops don`t you? :) or pop of the tops? anyway
it`s nice that he reads foreign literature, maybe people in usa could learn something more about turkey and why they are suing orhan pamuk and not accepting armenian genocide and kurdish people freedom... the guy won nobel prize and his own country is after him for anti-turkish statements (because of the armenian genocide, women rights and stuff)....

Who is that player in your avatar? някой от България ?

наздравje :toast

Calavera
01-08-2010, 08:45 AM
it`s our prime minister Boiko Borisov :) in some stupid charity game (he`s all about giving interviews and media stuff...) the other guy (in the signature) is Kaloyan Mahlianov - bulgarian sumo wrestler, who is big star in Japan)

наздраве! :)

polandprzem
01-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Where is my question?

:pctoss