PDA

View Full Version : David Dupree knows his stuff

Jimcs50
04-25-2005, 11:50 PM
David Dupree picked Houston and San Antonio to be in WCFs. I thought he was crazy to pick Houston to beat Dallas and then Phoenix....but after tonight, I think Houston can very well beat Phoenix.

They are scary good.

That being said, Houston has played a lot better on the road than at home, so there is a chance for Dallas to even the series.

Now, Dupree needs to get his karma working on our boys Wednesday, so he can be 100% right in his prediction.

:)

ShoogarBear
04-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Shoot, Jim, I picked Houston to probably make it to the WCF.

Dikembe, Sura, James, and the come-to-play-son-of-a-HoFer are all perfect complementary parts for TMac and Yao.

T Park
04-26-2005, 12:10 AM
We signed the wrong Barry plain and simple.

I said before the series, Dallas does NOT PLAY D.

113 to the freakin Rockets is unbelieveable.

This is now a 4 game sweep easy.

Houston will beat Phoenix in 6.

Hopefully its a WCF rematch of 95.

Jimcs50
04-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Shoot, Jim, I picked Houston to probably make it to the WCF.

Dikembe, Sura, James, and the come-to-play-son-of-a-HoFer are all perfect complementary parts for TMac and Yao.

Well, you are smarter than I am. Dallas was playing great the last month, they played defense, they had more scorers, they had HCA...shit, I knew Houston would win at least one in Dallas, but not the first 2.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Not to pat myself on the back, but I have been saying for a good two months that Houston is the biggest threat to SA in the West.

Nothing's changed my mind (well, if Pop can't figure out a few offensive plays for people other than Duncan and Parker, we may not have to worry about SA's part).

Jimcs50
04-26-2005, 12:13 AM
We signed the wrong Barry plain and simple.

I said before the series, Dallas does NOT PLAY D.

113 to the freakin Rockets is unbelieveable.

This is now a 4 game sweep easy.

Houston will beat Phoenix in 6.

Hopefully its a WCF rematch of 95.

As I said last week, this could be deja vu with Houston beating a higher seeded division opponent in rd 1, and then beating Phoenix in rd 2, then play SA in WCFs....I just hope the results are different. We have Horry this time, and he was the X-factor bigtime.

Das Texan
04-26-2005, 12:30 AM
just the thought of seeing houston in the wcf gives me visions of the fucking dream torching us.

ShoogarBear
04-26-2005, 12:37 AM
We owe Houston big time. I'd love to see them in the WCF.

Obstructed_View
04-26-2005, 12:41 AM
Yep, I'd love to see the city of Houston sad while we celebrate.

Jimcs50
04-26-2005, 12:45 AM

No doubt.

To have Horry hit a game winning 3 against them would be sublime, actually transcendental, I would feel vindicated.

RashoFan
04-26-2005, 06:11 AM

The I10 rivalry......that would be great.