PDA

View Full Version : eff colt mccoy

stretch
01-08-2010, 12:01 AM
this is why UT fans love VY so much more.

IronMexican
01-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Gilbert will be better than both. He's no Matt Barkley though.

LOL@MavsFan
01-08-2010, 01:01 AM

Why? B/c he didnt get injured? Colt will be a better QB in the NFL than VY's unstable ass...mark my words! I love that cliche!

LOL@MavsFan
01-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Gilbert will be better than both. He's no Matt Barkley though.

Matt Barkley=the new Tim Tebow w/o the Heisman and national championships:lol

I still dont know how they beat the Buckeyes!!!

Death In June
01-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Why? B/c he didnt get injured? Colt will be a better QB in the NFL than VY's unstable ass...mark my words! I love that cliche!X rays were negative. The guy could have played, but he chose to bitch out on his team. What kind of limp dicked pussy lets down 50 plus people so as not to jeopardize his NFL career on a possibly sprained shoulder or a pinched nerve.

purist
01-08-2010, 09:52 AM
X rays were negative. The guy could have played, but he chose to bitch out on his team. What kind of limp dicked pussy lets down 50 plus people so as not to jeopardize his NFL career on a possibly sprained shoulder or a pinched nerve.

You don't know whether he could have played or not. McCoy is class and heart. He said he had no pain in his shoulder, but he couldn't feel his arm. How the hell are you going to throw a ball if you can't feel your arm? He wanted to play, but his coaches and his dad agreed that he shouldn't.

But Dumbass comments like yours are typical for message boards like this.

Hook em!

stretch
01-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Gilbert >>>>>>>>> Barkley

stretch
01-08-2010, 10:06 AM
and really, i dont have too much of a problem with mccoy. he had to do what was best for him, although i think his family and the coaching staff really didnt want him to risk playing, but if they let him make the decision, he would have gave it a go.

stretch
01-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Why? B/c he didnt get injured? Colt will be a better QB in the NFL than VY's unstable ass...mark my words! I love that cliche!

this right here shows what a fucking moron you are

BacktoBasics
01-08-2010, 10:39 AM
You don't know whether he could have played or not. McCoy is class and heart. He said he had no pain in his shoulder, but he couldn't feel his arm. How the hell are you going to throw a ball if you can't feel your arm? He wanted to play, but his coaches and his dad agreed that he shouldn't.

But Dumbass comments like yours are typical for message boards like this.

Hook em!No pain = play. You have to at least take the field for a series and see what you can do. You have to make the effort. A real man with real heart makes the effort. If anything to at least show your teammates that you weren't willing to give up.

All they did was hand off for the next quarter and half anyway. He could have at least attempted to not look like a quitter.

I'm a McCoy fan. I'm a Texas fan but I was disgusted with what happened.

A broken bone or torn muscle would have been the only things that could have kept me from at least trying to take the field.

"to protect his pro career"

I can't believe I even heard this. To forgo a chance at greatness for what? Money? If anything this cost him draft position not protects it.

robino2001
01-08-2010, 11:16 AM
No pain = play. You have to at least take the field for a series and see what you can do. You have to make the effort. A real man with real heart makes the effort. If anything to at least show your teammates that you weren't willing to give up.

All they did was hand off for the next quarter and half anyway. He could have at least attempted to not look like a quitter.

A broken bone or torn muscle would have been the only things that could have kept me from at least trying to take the field.

I can't believe I even heard this. To forgo a chance at greatness for what? Money? If anything this cost him draft position not protects it.

As I put in the other thread...

PASADENA, Calif. – Colt McCoy lined up about 7 yards from his dad, Brad. This was inside the Texas locker room underneath the Rose Bowl bleachers, the Longhorns quarterback missing the biggest game of his career, about to attempt the most important throw of his life.

Colt had the ball and was going to pass it to his dad as a slew of doctors and trainers watched closely. How many times had these two thrown a football back and forth, from their yard in little Tuscola, Texas, to the practice fields of Jim Ned High School, where the dad was the coach and the son was the star?

“Millions,” Colt said. “Millions of times.”

Colt had just lied to the Texas doctors and said that he was capable of returning to the BCS title game against Alabama. A hit by the Tide’s Marcell Dareus, on the fifth play of the game, had sent him to this locker room. He wanted back out there. So he tried to sound convincing despite the fact his arm felt “like a noodle.”

He hadn’t come this far to sit. Colt McCoy was going to lead Texas to the championship. He believed this. He’d always believed this. When he went down, he said, “We were about to dominate.” They weren’t going to lose, not where the Longhorns had last won a championship in 2005, not against a team against whom they’d never lost, certainly not 37-21, as the scoreboard would show after 60 minutes.

Yet on the TV in the corner, he had seen it all fade away in his absence. Alabama was rolling; Texas’ early lead was long gone.

So Colt gripped the ball, stared at his dad and thought, “It’s just a simple throw.” He threw. The ball went soft and wide. Everyone grimaced. “Give it to me again,” Colt demanded. Brad got the ball and gave it back to his son. The next throw was the same, bouncing harmlessly away. “Give it to me again,” Colt said, again. Brad did.

It was the same. It was over. Colt couldn’t throw it 7 yards to his own father. “My arm was dead,” he said. The dad hugged his son. The son broke down and cried.

“There’s no pain on my body,” Colt said later. “If I was a free safety, I’d go out there and make a tackle. I [just] have no strength to throw a football.”

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-texasqbs010810&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

panic giraffe
01-08-2010, 11:21 AM
X rays were negative. The guy could have played, but he chose to bitch out on his team. What kind of limp dicked pussy lets down 50 plus people so as not to jeopardize his NFL career on a possibly sprained shoulder or a pinched nerve.

seriously, i hope he is banned in austin today. it made me sick to see him on the sidelines, without so much as a fucking cast on to at least give the appearance that he couldn't play. then when he went all jesus at the end of the game made me regret even watching, it was like he was the sarah palin quitter of college football. west texas jesus freak scum make me sick. don't get me wrong, i understand, i've lived in west texas for a year, would have to drive through tuscola to get to where i'm going, and jim ned county didn't look like it would be too appealing unless you're either a meth cook or crack ho, so i understand his dad's need to get his son on a NFL contract and get the family the hell out of dodge and cash in, hell i would probably would force my son to do the same. why risk the paycheck? got ya. but as a texas ex i was sick just watching palin qb just sit there. if the kid had any loyalty (not to money) or any heart he would have just jumped in after INT number 2 was thrown.

No pain = play. You have to at least take the field for a series and see what you can do. You have to make the effort. A real man with real heart makes the effort. If anything to at least show your teammates that you weren't willing to give up.

so true. any coach that saw that would only have to wonder, where would his heart lie in crunch time?

i hope he goes to the lions as some back up. then he would be a rich country bumpkin jesus freak in the middle of 30% unemployment. bet driving around town would make him get some courage REAL fast.

purist
01-08-2010, 12:07 PM

You really believe Colt didn't want to go in? YOu're kidding right?
If you're not, you're taking a very shallow view of who McCoy is as a person.
Maybe its because I have sons that play the game and I know what it's like to see them get hurt and yet want to play so bad it pains them on the inside.

Oh well, to each his own. I believe McCoy is more man than many of the pin heads who post here.

I haven't entered this forum in a long, long time. Guess I should have stayed away. It only pisses me off.

Fpoonsie
01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
HGJTjfGKzYE

TheManFromAcme
01-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Maybe its because I have sons that play the game and I know what it's like to see them get hurt and yet want to play so bad it pains them on the inside.

Oh well, to each his own. I believe McCoy is more man than many of the pin heads who post here.

I haven't entered this forum in a long, long time. Guess I should have stayed away. It only pisses me off.

Good post.

Even though I have no tolerance for the UT program, I am impressed with Colt. I don't have sons but I do have several close nephews who play the game and if they can't play it's because "they cant play".

The shmuck in here who previously posted something pertaining to Colt beliefs in the almighty ought to take a lesson from Colt. Seeing Colt last night with tears in his eyes even pained me to see and I don't get emmotional to easy. It was genuine and heartfelt. Here's to Colt having a future in the game. I like the kid. :toast

BlackSwordsMan
01-08-2010, 01:41 PM
''wasn't put in the game to protect his NFL career'' :lol

Death In June
01-08-2010, 02:34 PM

I haven't entered this forum in a long, long time. Guess I should have stayed away. It only pisses me off.You're on McCoys dick, so I don't expect you to be objective. Do you know what a pinched nerve is? You can play football with a pinched nerve - it doesn't effect range of motion. Whatever was said on TV, that Colt "wanted" to go in, sounded like bullshit. He didn't make an effort, he wasn't pleading on the sidelines, and he wasn't medically at risk. You don't know the guy, so I don't know why you're speaking to his character, but the perception is that he quit on his team.

TheManFromAcme
01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
You're on McCoys dick, so I don't expect you to be objective. Do you know what a pinched nerve is? You can play football with a pinched nerve - it doesn't effect range of motion. Whatever was said on TV, that Colt "wanted" to go in, sounded like bullshit. He didn't make an effort, he wasn't pleading on the sidelines, and he wasn't medically at risk. You don't know the guy, so I don't know why you're speaking to his character, but the perception is that he quit on his team.

And you've broken bread with him? Come on man. It's doubtful you, much less anyone in this forum has thrown at pigskin on a stage like Colt has and even more doubtful you've experienced a pinch nerve. The boy stated he couldn't feel his arm. What good is an arm if you can't feel it? Your right. From here on end it will forever be speculation but after following Colt the last 3.5 years it's clear it's not in his DNA just to quit.

You nor I will NEVER know what really happened. Thank the kid for at least taking a medicore team to the BCS. They were exposed. Take the medicine and live long and prosper. :hat

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Texas wasn't mediocre this year. To this wino, this was another in a long line of near great Texas teams. It might even be the best ever near great Longhorns football team. Gideon Blake and UT's ball-hawking kickoff coverage unit kept them in the game early, UT's defense held Alabama to zero yards in the third quarter when Ingram was held out, and UT's receivers started catching Garrett Gilbert's passes in the second half. There were about five clear drops by UT receivers, one of them a sure touchdown. Mr. Gilbert's more experienced teammates didn't bail him out by catching perfectly thrown balls. That's too bad. The dropped touchdown would've been four more points.

UT, true to the best of their near great abilities, came up a little short in the end. Two TD, four INT actually isn't a bad statline for a true freshman assuming starting duties for his team in the national championship game. I can't even think of one other player who can say that.

Hat's off to Mr. Gilbert and a UT football team that was nearly one for the ages. I feel like a jackass for demanding that John Chiles replace Gilbert at halftime. He done em proud.

This wino has no reason to disbelieve that, as presented, McCoy's parents and the UT coaching staff made the decision for him. I can see that McCoy would submit to that decision without showing visible anger and bitterness. Maybe people are hating on Colt McCoy for not throwing a tantrum in public about it. This wino, for one, does not understand the flames.

FWIW, I bought McCoy's explanation that the hit impaired sensation in his throwing arm. He pinched a nerve, right? He said he couldn't feel his arm.

\m/

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Texas wasn't mediocre this year. To this wino, this was yet another in a long line of near great Texas teams. Gideon Blake and UT's ball-hawking kickoff coverage unit kept them in the game early, UT's defense held Alabama to zero yards in the third quarter when Ingram was held out, and UT's receivers started catching Garrett Gilbert's passes in the second half. There were about five clear drops by UT receivers, one of them a sure touchdown. Mr. Gilbert's more experienced teammates didn't bail him out by catching perfectly thrown balls. That's too bad. The dropped touchdown would've been four more points.

UT, true to the best of their near great abilities, came up a little short in the end. Two TD, four INT actually isn't a bad statline for a true freshman assuming starting duties for his team in the national championship game.

Hat's off to Mr. Gilbert and a UT football team that was nearly one for the ages. I feel like a jackass for demanding that John Chiles replace Gilbert at halftime. He done em proud.

This wino has no reason to disbelieve that, as presented, McCoy's parents and the UT coaching staff made the decision for him. I can see that McCoy would submit to that decision without showing visible anger and bitterness. Maybe people are hating on Colt McCoy for not throwing a tantrum about it. This wino, for one, does not understand the flames.

FWIW, I bought McCoy's explanation that the hit impaired sensation in his throwing arm. He pinched a nerve, right? He said he couldn't feel his arm.

:toast

BacktoBasics
01-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I all asked was that he take no for an answer and at least attempt a series or two. He was fucking clapping for christ sake he could have rallied the troops and handed off a few times before relegating himself to the bench. At least he could have looked back and said "fuck it I entered the game. I tried".

Instead of.

"I'm not in pain and daddy wants to protect my pro career".

Fuck him and fuck his baby jesus of a vagina. No heart. No balls.

He didn't even bother giving the adrenaline of the game a chance.

lebomb
01-08-2010, 04:32 PM
"I'm not in pain and daddy wants to protect my pro career".

Fuck him and fuck his baby jesus of a vagina. No heart. No balls.

You say that and have NO chance of being a millionaire. He does. :rolleyes

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 04:43 PM
He did what the coaches told him to do. That's in character for Colt McCoy. You may wish him otherwise, but that's him.

BacktoBasics
01-08-2010, 04:47 PM
You say that and have NO chance of being a millionaire. He does. :rolleyes
We're not talking about a career ending injury. He wasn't going out there with a torn ACL (although some QB's have) he wasn't going out there with a separated shoulder (although some players have) he wasn't going out there with a broken bone (although some players have).

He doesn't have the balls to push for greatness. I'm willing to bet he cost himself millions rather than saved them.

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 04:50 PM
McCoy wouldn't have come out in the first place if he didn't believe it was effing serious. It looked serious enough in the aftermath, and the hit itself was nasty.

TFloss32
01-08-2010, 04:51 PM
seriously, i hope he is banned in austin today. it made me sick to see him on the sidelines, without so much as a fucking cast on to at least give the appearance that he couldn't play. then when he went all jesus at the end of the game made me regret even watching, it was like he was the sarah palin quitter of college football. west texas jesus freak scum make me sick. don't get me wrong, i understand, i've lived in west texas for a year, would have to drive through tuscola to get to where i'm going, and jim ned county didn't look like it would be too appealing unless you're either a meth cook or crack ho, so i understand his dad's need to get his son on a NFL contract and get the family the hell out of dodge and cash in, hell i would probably would force my son to do the same. why risk the paycheck? got ya. but as a texas ex i was sick just watching palin qb just sit there. if the kid had any loyalty (not to money) or any heart he would have just jumped in after INT number 2 was thrown.

I’m ashamed to hear that you’re a fellow Texas Ex and speaking this way. I’m not surprised at this, however, because I lurk in the political forum from time to time and your posts usually reek of pessimism.

How can you be so obtuse and even think that Colt is a quitter? The winningest college quarterback of all time who hasn’t missed a full game in his career…is a quitter? I don’t think you could have made a more contradictory statement. If Colt is the Sarah Palin of quarterbacks, does that make you the Rev. Jeremiah Wright of the Longhorn faithful? Instead of “God Bless Colt McCoy” or “my heart goes out to the guy” because he’s worked so hard and done so much for the University of Texas, it’s nothing but “Goddamn Colt McCoy” and his alternative motives. He’s “west Texas scum.” Then, to add insult to injury, you rip the guy for thanking God even though Texas lost the game? If he hadn’t got hurt, won the game and thanked God afterwards you’d be saying “I love that Jesus freak!” Get over yourself and practice some tolerance for other people.

How can you say Colt’s father just wants to cash in? Even if Colt’s career had ended with that hit last night, Colt and his family would still have reaped the benefits of that $3-5 million insurance policy that they took out last summer. It’s not about the NFL money. It’s about having a freakin’ noodle for an arm. What do you want him to do? Play left-handed or hand the ball off for three quarters and prolong Texas’ anemic rushing scheme? I don’t see how this is even a valid argument when Colt isn’t even guaranteed to make it as a professional. It’s just a stupid excuse in order to create a scapegoat for last night’s loss.

About McCoy’s family…they no longer live in Tuscola. Brad McCoy coaches the high school football team in the town of Graham (west of Dallas) and I’m sure he does well for himself. They’re probably not hurting for money. Do some research.

I hope one of these days you recognize your ignorance as it may lead to you being a relevant, knowledgeable poster on this board in the future. Hook ‘Em!

so true. any coach that saw that would only have to wonder, where would his heart lie in crunch time?

i hope he goes to the lions as some back up. then he would be a rich country bumpkin jesus freak in the middle of 30% unemployment. bet driving around town would make him get some courage REAL fast.

Was Colt’s game-winning drive in the Fiesta Bowl last year not enough proof for where his heart lies in crunch time? If you really want to examine heart and passion for the game, look at Colt’s three teammates that were arrested in the past six weeks for alcohol-related offenses and robbery (Marcus Davis, D.J. Monroe and Brandon Collins). Colt should be the last person mentioned in a discussion about lack of heart.

Let’s line you up and run the option into a 275+ lbs. monster and see how you feel. I love that you say this so confidently as if you have major football experience and have had an injury similar to Colt’s.

You're on McCoys dick, so I don't expect you to be objective. Do you know what a pinched nerve is? You can play football with a pinched nerve - it doesn't effect range of motion. Whatever was said on TV, that Colt "wanted" to go in, sounded like bullshit. He didn't make an effort, he wasn't pleading on the sidelines, and he wasn't medically at risk. You don't know the guy, so I don't know why you're speaking to his character, but the perception is that he quit on his team.

You don't know the guy from Adam either...so how can you say he quit and that you know exactly what was running through his head? Nobody even knows the extent of his injury, but yet you say he wasn’t medically at risk by re-entering the game? A pinched nerve in your neck is completely different than a pinched nerve in your hand as it can affect your entire body (nobody cares about your hand by the way). Is it even relevant whether or not he was pleading to go in the game? If you can’t physically throw a football, what does it matter? From what I’ve read, he was dead set on getting back in the game while in the locker room being evaluated. The dude was practically crying in his postgame interview. It's pretty clear he wanted to be in the game. Texas needed a guy who could throw down field and it wasn't going to be Colt McCoy. Get over it.

I love how you want other posters to be objective about McCoy’s situation while you’re just posting your assumptions. It’s not necessary to kick a good kid while he’s down and for the fact that he doesn’t get to live in the moment he’s worked for his entire life.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Then there are fans.. rightfully so.. who state that injured QB's should not play in a game.

Cant Be Faded was right here.

purist
01-08-2010, 05:28 PM

I suspect you aren't a Texas fan or alum. Your posts reek of the stench of envy, either of the UT program or McCoy himself. Perception that he quit on his team is YOUR perception, not mine and not that of many others, especially those that follow the program closely.

You aren't even taking into account that he had no strength of arm to direct a pass accurately. Under those conditions, Why would you want him in the game? He would have been a liability, not a help.

You question McCoy's heart; i question your knowledge of athletics.

I've seen UT quarterbacks with no heart. McCoy is not one of them. Quit being so smug and condescending. Your statements about a respectable young man make you look like a small, small person.

panic giraffe
01-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I’m ...life....

well said well said.........
i guess i'm just angry about the situation, it was just hard to watch.
i know he wanted that game more than anyone, if for anything, just to tie VY. honestly though, i wish he would have just either stayed in the locker room or at the very least declined comment after the game til he got to a real press conf. could have done without the god talk afterwards, to me at least, it gave the appearance of a very easily defeated young man. it would have helped in the court of public opinion if he at least came out in a cast or looked a little more beat up, instead of fist pumping and clapping.

i didn't know his family doesn't live in west texas anymore and give them props for rejoining society. west texas is a hellhole that should have been annexed to the retard farms of oklahoma a century ago...

LakerHater
01-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Why does he call himself "Colt"?

Sounds gay!

Winehole23
01-09-2010, 02:57 AM
We're not talking about a career ending injury. ...He doesn't have the balls to push for greatness. I'm willing to bet he cost himself millions rather than saved them.If Colt McCoy isn't signed after the draft, it will have been a career ending injury and the ultimate what if game...for Colt McCoy, too.

bugoy
01-09-2010, 03:08 AM
meh

pkbpkb81
01-09-2010, 11:49 AM
I like colt but livening in sa I know how most horns fans act and the way some not all have acted it doesn’t surprise me

lol ut fan becoming the worst fans in the big 12

Kermit
01-09-2010, 12:37 PM
The way some Longhorn fans are acting on here is sad.

samikeyp
01-09-2010, 12:54 PM
the way some longhorn fans are acting on here is sad.

+1

Biggems
01-09-2010, 01:19 PM
paraplegics have no pain, maybe they should get up and walk across the room

Colt had no pain, which equals NO FEELING. you feel pain through nerves. If you get hit and you have no pain, it means your nerves are damaged.

Honestly, if he had felt pain, he could have played. It would mean his nerves were working and he could have worked through the pain. But if you feel nothing, then you are useless. Just look at him all throughout the game and even at the end....his arm was like cooked spaghetti, just dangling there.

As far as the Horns fans questioning his heart and toughness.......in his freshman year, he played A&M a week after he hurt his neck against KSU.

I am totally disappointed in the outcome of the game. I am even moreso, for Colt McCoy. I am disappointed that he didn't get to finish what he started. I am disappointed that he will now be doubted, even by those that rode his jock for 4+ years.

I honestly wish Colt would have gone out for 1 more series, just to show the entire world how jacked up his arm really was....this way no one would be bashing him now.

I hope the nerve damage is only temporary and he gets the feeling and strength back into his arm soon. It would be a shame if that hit ruined his entire football future.

Thank you Colt for a great ride....and thank you Longhorns for another entertaining and exciting season.

HOOK EM

Biggems
01-09-2010, 01:29 PM

you are nothing more than a fair weather fan

why dont you move on over to the Maroon nation.

Biggems
01-09-2010, 01:32 PM
I was talking to my dad, and he told me Colt wore different shoulder pads for this game. Apparently they were smaller than his normal pads. If so, that could have aided in the injury when he was hit. If true, maybe Colt should have kept the same pads.

Thompson
01-10-2010, 01:58 AM
I'd like to see the comments from some of you if Colt had decided to go back in after the inevitable snap fumbles and interceptions. I'm thinking most of you would be screaming something like 'that selfish idiot put his own desire to play above the best interest of the team -at least with the backup, we might have had a shot etc. etc.'

He tried to throw it 7 yards -while he was standing still- to a stationary receiver, and couldn't. If he had gone back in, it would have been a debacle of epic proportions. Give the kid a break.

lebomb
01-10-2010, 11:16 AM
To all you MO rons that draw your own conclusions.............the TRAINERS would not let Colt go back into the game. The entire UT training staff evaluated Colt, and even though HE DID WANT TO PLAY, he wasnt cleared. So please STFU about Colt. The kid is great. Damn, that is why I cant stand UT fan........they are so fair weather. If UT ever goes down hill, watch all the T-shirts hit the dresser drawer.

Goran Dragic
01-10-2010, 11:27 AM
To all you MO rons that draw your own conclusions.............the TRAINERS would not let Colt go back into the game. The entire UT training staff evaluated Colt, and even though HE DID WANT TO PLAY, he wasnt cleared. So please STFU about Colt. The kid is great. Damn, that is why I cant stand UT fan........they are so fair weather. If UT ever goes down hill, watch all the T-shirts hit the dresser drawer.

You're an idiot

Spursfan092120
01-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Typical dumbass unknowledgeable hater. Colt wanted to play. He begged Mack to let him in the game and Mack wouldn't do it. Said he didn't want Colt to risk his career. God forbid Mack not put the future of a guy who put his ass on the line for him for 4 years for a crystal football. Yes, I wanted the championship..as much as any Longhorn fan in here...but not for Colt's future. Gilbert will bring us a title in the next few years...

lebomb
01-11-2010, 07:57 AM
You're an idiot

What did you want? Colt to go in the game and break an arm or tear something because he had no feeling in the arm? You sir are the idiot. So please STFU.

lebomb
01-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Typical dumbass unknowledgeable hater. Colt wanted to play. He begged Mack to let him in the game and Mack wouldn't do it. Said he didn't want Colt to risk his career. God forbid Mack not put the future of a guy who put his ass on the line for him for 4 years for a crystal football. Yes, I wanted the championship..as much as any Longhorn fan in here...but not for Colt's future. Gilbert will bring us a title in the next few years...

X2............ Finally someone that gets it. :toast

Dr. Gonzo
01-11-2010, 10:40 AM
paraplegics have no pain, maybe they should get up and walk across the room

lol