PDA

View Full Version : All this LOL you gotta give it to the Cows for not giving up

LOL@MavsFan
01-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I expected them to just mail it in, but they showed heart and balls. They played for McCoy and almost came back. Cow teams in the past would have mailed it in and felt sorry for themselves. I said over and over UT didn't belong, but they proved me wrong. Good effort Cows.:toast

Stringer_Bell
01-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Sadly, there are no trophies for good effort...but the experience gained for Gilbert as the new QB will be excellent. He came into the game and the offensive strategy had 1, sometimes 2, arms tied behind it's back for 3+ quarters. No doubt, they will teach him well and I think they'll be good next year.

...and then maybe Mack can repay Saban at some point with a field goal at 0:01 left in the 4th quarter when the roles are reversed.:downspin:

ChumpDumper
01-08-2010, 12:48 AM
True, Gilbert will be good for Mack's one-man offense for years to come.

Hopefully he doesn't get injured in big games.

LOL@MavsFan
01-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Sadly, there are no trophies for good effort...but the experience gained for Gilbert as the new QB will be excellent. He came into the game and the offensive strategy had 1, sometimes 2, arms tied behind it's back for 3+ quarters. No doubt, they will teach him well and I think they'll be good next year.

...and then maybe Mack can repay Saban at some point with a field goal at 0:01 left in the 4th quarter when the roles are reversed.:downspin:

True, but as a Buckeye fan watching those embarrassments in 06 and 07 I really gained alot of respect for the kids on UT and Muschamp for firing up the D and not letting bama do anything offensively in the 2nd half. He's a defensive genius.

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2010, 01:06 PM
i dislike t.u. as much as anyone, BUT...i was proud of the Texas Longhorns. Very impressive the way they battled...everyone but McCoy deserves mad props.

leemajors
01-08-2010, 02:27 PM
i dislike t.u. as much as anyone, BUT...i was proud of the Texas Longhorns. Very impressive the way they battled...everyone but McCoy deserves mad props.

And Chris Hall, the cheap shot artist. I think that's 5 leg whips and chop blocks the last two games.

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2010, 04:45 PM
nobody on t.u. gave up...except colt.

...i don't any of the t.u. fans on here know how handle my compliment.

leemajors
01-08-2010, 05:05 PM
nobody on t.u. gave up...except colt.

...i don't any of the t.u. fans on here know how handle my compliment.

I agree, I just wanted to get my shot at Chris Hall out. He tried to take out Suh's knees on the first series in the Big 12 game and then at least one other time after, and leg whipped at least once last night, but only hurt himself. They did fight hard, and it was admirable to see them come back like that.

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Sadly you missed the recievers mail it in till the 2nd half when they actually found out they had a chance.Longhorn receivers dropped a unsettling number of perfectly thrown balls, one of them a clear TD. They didn't bail out their buddy in the first half. Jordan Shipley and few others eventually did, but with Bobby Ingram back in the game, it was too late by then.

\w/