PDA

View Full Version : Which one of these demonstrated a greater lack of testicles?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 03:05 AM
L.T.'s gut wrenching gritty performance against New England in the 2007 AFC championship game:

http://blogs.pe.com/prosports/Chargers01tlpy.JPG

Or Colt McCoy's courageous Willis Reed impersonation done against the Crimson Tide in the 2009-2010 BCS national championship:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/football/ncaa/01/08/mccoy.injured.ap/T1_0110_colthow.jpg

Discuss

bostonguy
01-08-2010, 03:17 AM
L.T.'s gut wrenching gritty performance against New England in the 2007 AFC championship game:

http://blogs.pe.com/prosports/Chargers01tlpy.JPG

Or Colt McCoy's courageous Willis Reed impersonation done against the Crimson Tide in the 2009-2010 BCS national championship:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/football/ncaa/01/08/mccoy.injured.ap/T1_0110_colthow.jpg

Discuss

Colt wanted to come back in the game. They didn't let him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 03:31 AM
Colt wanted to come back in the game.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/527873/80462491.jpg

bostonguy
01-08-2010, 03:32 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/527873/80462491.jpg

Colt said he wanted to give it a go in the second half but the coaches wouldn't let him. How does that make him a pussy?

Warlord23
01-08-2010, 06:28 AM
Colt's a pussy, plain and simple. Biggest came of his career and he plays it safe by listening to his daddy?

Like I said in the other thread, contrast this to Mathew Stafford making the winning throw vs the Browns with a dislocated shoulder. Stafford gets paid big money regardless of whether he plays injured or sits out, but he still wanted to come in, overruling the doctors. And this was in a meaningless game for the pathetic Lions. Tom Brady, who's supposed to be a vag, is playing the whole season with broken ribs.

The BCS NC game means (or should mean) 1000 times more to McCoy than a regular season game means to Stafford or Brady. Doesn't matter what his father thinks. By not even trying to give it a go, IMO he's basically done his prospects more harm than good.

monosylab1k
01-08-2010, 08:46 AM
LT definitely.....they even made an action figure of him in his favorite place on the field during crunch time.

http://pyromaniac.com/teams/images/san-diego-chargers/mcfarlane-toy-tomlinson-bench.png

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 09:46 AM
LT definitely.....they even made an action figure of him in his favorite place on the field during crunch time.

http://pyromaniac.com/teams/images/san-diego-chargers/mcfarlane-toy-tomlinson-bench.png

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 11:05 AM
This bullshit story makes it so Cry McBitch wins my vote for who's scrotum is emptier:

So Colt gripped the ball, stared at his dad and thought, “It’s just a simple throw.” He threw. The ball went soft and wide. Everyone grimaced. “Give it to me again,” Colt demanded. Brad got the ball and gave it back to his son. The next throw was the same, bouncing harmlessly away. “Give it to me again,” Colt said, again. Brad did.

Po' widdle Cowt couldn't pway catch wif his daddy

DBryant88
01-08-2010, 01:46 PM

:pimpslap

SpuronyourFace
01-08-2010, 02:52 PM
:lmao.....Please, the thread starter is easily the biggest pussy in this thread. Nothing like a loser wannabe internet tough guy calling out college and pro football players :lol Fucking pussy. As if you could ball...as if you would call these guys a pussy to their face. You wouldn't, because your a pussy....and bitch made aswell

Carry on now bitch....

Whisky Dog
01-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Dok is the greatest tough guy of all time in his own mind.

He's also got some weird hang up with racism, he throws it around when it doesn't fit the situation. Let's see... Getting so offended by everything you throw racism around everywhere because you're a sensitive pussy would be the biggest lack of testicles here.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 04:20 PM
:lmao.....Please, the thread starter is easily the biggest pussy in this thread. Nothing like a loser wannabe internet tough guy calling out college and pro football players :lol Fucking pussy. As if you could ball...as if you would call these guys a pussy to their face. You wouldn't, because your a pussy....and bitch made aswell

Carry on now bitch....

I'm confident I could kick the shit out of Colt McCoy in real life.....Looks like someone is a little pissed off about UT losing.

Btw - An internet tough guy is someone who calls someone else a pussy on the internet (like you're doing), not someone who calls random athletes pussies.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 04:21 PM

He's also got some weird hang up with racism, he throws it around when it doesn't fit the situation. Let's see... Getting so offended by everything you throw racism around everywhere because you're a sensitive pussy would be the biggest lack of testicles here.

Someone from Spain commenting on racism is like the model definition of hypocrisy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 04:26 PM
You wouldn't, because your a pussy....and bitch made aswell

Carry on now bitch....

As if you'd ever call me a pussy to my face.

Greg Oden
01-08-2010, 04:30 PM

Carry on now bitch....

Does your mom know you cuss and call people bad names on the internet?

Greg Oden
01-08-2010, 04:31 PM

Try using some bodywash, you greasy sack of shit.

Internet Tough Guy
01-08-2010, 04:43 PM
The real question here isn't how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Roll Pop but how many cocks SpermonyourFace could suck in the same amount of time. I set the over/under at 125.

Whisky Dog
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Someone from Spain commenting on racism is like the model definition of hypocrisy.

You're the one bringing it up all the time. You're also the one generalizing an entire population with your own hatred. Looks like you're the racist after all, which is usually the case with people who bring it up all the time.

Whisky Dog
01-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Try using some bodywash, you greasy sack of shit.

Who the fuck are you? And what are you talking about? Talk about racist, man you have some serious issues.

gaKNOW!blee
01-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Colt's a pussy, plain and simple. Biggest came of his career and he plays it safe by listening to his daddy?

Like I said in the other thread, contrast this to Mathew Stafford making the winning throw vs the Browns with a dislocated shoulder. Stafford gets paid big money regardless of whether he plays injured or sits out, but he still wanted to come in, overruling the doctors. And this was in a meaningless game for the pathetic Lions. Tom Brady, who's supposed to be a vag, is playing the whole season with broken ribs.

The BCS NC game means (or should mean) 1000 times more to McCoy than a regular season game means to Stafford or Brady. Doesn't matter what his father thinks. By not even trying to give it a go, IMO he's basically done his prospects more harm than good.

It was Stafford's left arm dumbass.

Andrew Bynum
01-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Who the fuck are you? And what are you talking about? Talk about racist, man you have some serious issues.

:lmao You pussy ass bitch

SpuronyourFace
01-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm confident I could kick the shit out of Colt McCoy in real life.....Looks like someone is a little pissed off about UT losing.

Btw - An internet tough guy is someone who calls someone else a pussy on the internet (like you're doing), not someone who calls random athletes pussies.

Of course Im upset about U.T. losing. I went to school there and am a big time fan. What fan wouldn't be upset. Im not shy to admit it.

And no pussy, you got it wrong. Pretty much in every single thread here on this forum, you can find someone who is calling someone a bitch or pussy or any other kind name calling. You've done it, pussy. Thats not being an internet tough guy. Its calling someone a name.

An internet tough guy is someone(like you), who spouts bullshit about them being able to kick the shit out of someone like a college/pro-athlete. I don't know whats funnier, the fact that you wrote that, or the fact that you stupidly think people believe you. :lmao

Shit son, as it is, I can't log onto this website without seeing you signed in. Someone who spends that much time on the computer definitely lacks the discipline of being in shape and has any type of aptitude that goes with knowing how to kick someone's ass. You are simply some internet tough guy dweeb. Nothing much to you at all. Typical of a sun fan..

As if you'd ever call me a pussy to my face.

:lmao.....Your right, I wouldn't. I'd call you fucking pussy.

san antonio spurs
01-08-2010, 07:47 PM

I think you are the vagina:lol
Based on what I've seen

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 07:58 PM
:lmao.....Your right, I wouldn't. I'd call you fucking pussy.

Easy to say through a computer screen internet tough guy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Of course Im upset about U.T. losing. I went to school there and am a big time fan. What fan wouldn't be upset. Im not shy to admit it.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

SpuronyourFace
01-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Easy to say through a computer screen internet tough guy.

I call you an internet touch guy and you call me one right back.:lmao.

Nice elementry playground smack.

DuncanownsKobe: "i know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I":lol

SpuronyourFace
01-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Hey, Dok, what other athletes can you beat up from behind your computer?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 08:06 PM
I call you an internet touch guy and you call me one right back.:lmao.

I was pointing out how ironic it is for you to call someone an internet tough guy. But good job on using the term "internet tough guy"!!!

SpuronyourFace
01-08-2010, 08:08 PM
I was pointing out how ironic it is for you to call someone an internet tough guy. But good job on using the term "internet tough guy"!!!

I bet you could beat up Robert Horry from behind the internet aswell huh?

SpuronyourFace
01-08-2010, 08:10 PM
I bet you could also beat up Mike Tyson circa 1986, from behind the internet aswell huh?

SpuronyourFace
01-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Shit, I bet you could also beat up Ndamakong Suh from behind the internet too.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Shit, I bet you could also beat up Ndamakong Suh from behind the internet too.

This is coming from the person who made up the fact he went to UT when you haven't even graduated from high school.