PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Mayweather is...

Cry Havoc
01-08-2010, 04:48 AM
I thought this was humorous... so I typed his name into Google....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/whisperingstorm/Ohfloyd.jpg

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2010, 05:25 AM
It's kind of funny how much people hate him..kind of weird too, considering he isn't the cheater..

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2010, 05:28 AM
btw..

I just did the same thing for Pacquiao and I got..on steroids, a cheater, is overrated, is scared, is on drugs, is on some form of..

haters..

urunobili
01-08-2010, 09:47 AM
he is a puss

Ginobilly
01-08-2010, 10:54 AM
btw..

I just did the same thing for Pacquiao and I got..on steroids, a cheater, is overrated, is scared, is on drugs, is on some form of..

haters..

Are you serious, or you gayweather's boyfriend??

Manny had agreed to do 3 blood tests before mayweather called it off. According to drug test experts; Hgh, steroids, etc, will be in your system for 40 to 50 days after doing a dose. Testing 30/24/14 days before the fight, then right after the fight is more than good enough. Their is no way for manny to cheat!! Not drinking certo with gatorade, pickle juice, bleach, or whatever from Planet K will get Manny clean if he is indeed juicing. Gayweather is just being a big pussy and is letting the boxing world down!

hater
01-08-2010, 11:01 AM
It's kind of funny how much people hate him..kind of weird too, considering he isn't the cheater..

very weird right???

As he is so well behaved, charitable, likeable and so full of humility in front of the cameras.

:lol

Cry Havoc
01-08-2010, 12:30 PM

Yes. Show us an instance where Manny Pacquiao has tested positive for any illicit substance, please.

btw..

haters..

I noticed you left out the part where it also said,

"Manny Pacquiao is the best"

and

"Manny Pacquiao is a beast"

But you know. Call it how you see it. Back your boy who's a hyped pussy ducking a fight.

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 12:38 PM
btw..

haters..

overrated and scared....you sure you aint describing Kentuck Floyd Chicken?

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 12:40 PM

hahaha that shit is for realz.. LOL

nkdlunch
01-08-2010, 01:27 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

funny because it's true

lefty
01-08-2010, 01:46 PM
From www.googlism.com (http://www.googlism.com)

floyd mayweather is the new lightweight champion of the world
floyd mayweather is all that
floyd mayweather is no joke
floyd mayweather is the best fighter in the world
floyd mayweather is such a great trainer
floyd mayweather is a mean
floyd mayweather is now set to embark on the lightweight division
floyd mayweather is supposedly one of the best pound for pound fighters
floyd mayweather is the best junior lightweight in the world
floyd mayweather is indeed a fabulous fighter
floyd mayweather is gonna put on a show that people ain't ever seen before
floyd mayweather is fond of saying that he was the only fighter with an hbo contract that had never had a loss
floyd mayweather is in good form
floyd mayweather is certainly giving his all in a bid to re
floyd mayweather is currently the wbc lightweight champion
floyd mayweather is inevitable
floyd mayweather is now full of intriguing possibilities
floyd mayweather is number two until roy jones retires new
floyd mayweather is a winner
floyd mayweather is trying to fly the coupe on top rank and may fight on jone's card
floyd mayweather is one of the united states' best hopes for an boxing gold medal
floyd mayweather is at no
floyd mayweather is planning to move up to lightweight
floyd mayweather is training me
floyd mayweather is close to signing a six
floyd mayweather is a tremendous fighter
floyd mayweather is one of the best fighters in history
floyd mayweather is even stepping
floyd mayweather is moving up in weight to challenge the jurisdiction's lightweight champion
floyd mayweather is probably the best in this division right now
floyd mayweather is still without a loss
floyd mayweather is signed to fight wbc ’35 lb
floyd mayweather is another guy who could become a sugar ray leonard because of the talent he possesses
floyd mayweather is one
floyd mayweather is scheduled to go up against jesus chavez this weekend from san francisco
floyd mayweather is sued by greg bedford
floyd mayweather is being hailed as a star after stopping genaro to win the wbc super featherweight title at the las vegas hilton on saturday night
floyd mayweather is the best at ringside soundeffects

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2010, 03:44 AM
From December 23rd:

"If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said. "When they've drawn blood from Manny in the past he feels weaker for three or four days. It may be mental, but it's there."

Mayweather:
"Before the mediation, my team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. But it was rejected. I am still proposing the 14-day window but he is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30-day cut-off. The truth is he just doesn't want to take the tests.

wooo, then Mr. Bob Arum himself has now admitted that this is true LOL..

Arum does not deny that Richie Rich Schaefer of Golden Boy, the appointed Maywerather rep along with close to the best adviser Al Haymon, did end up with a two weeks out preflight test demand.

“It’s true, it’s true,” Arum said. “But they knew full well that we would not go for that. I think the real mistake was mine in not saying, “Sign the bout contract, then take your test requirements to the athletic commission.’ I should have said that and, if he signed the contract, I could’ve said go the commission and don’t bother me with this bullspit.”

Pacquiao is a fucking fraud..

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2010, 03:49 AM
another one..

according to ESPN..

Ok here's the business, Micheal Moorer who was working for the Pacman camp tipped off Mayweather's about Pac's alleged PED use, which is why Mayweather insists on the tests up til fight time. Moorer claims that during training he saw and had knowledge of the trainers cooking up magic juice for Pac, as his questions persisted he was terminated from the camp and no longer part of Team Pacquiao. He then let Mayweather and their camp know about what he knew, which is why they are adamant about the tests. Now, if Manny doesn't want to to take the tests and I have a former Heavyweight champion and cornerman from Team Manny telling me this happened, why would I not logically assume that he is ducking the test because he's dirty. Bob Arum, Freddie Roach, Ariza, and Pac all know the deal and why it's this way...which is why now the reason for declining the random testing has went from superstition, to fear of needles, to weakening the body, to now principle. Believe what you want but Mayweather will not concede on this aspect of the negotiations because he does in fact believe Pac is dirty. That being said, this lawsuit filed by Pac's people is going to backfire in a huge way because it's going to bring all these things to the forefront, they should have agreed...shut up, and took the fight. Pac and his people should be ashamed, this is a pitiful day for boxing. Manny has certainly cast a shadow of doubt

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2010, 03:50 AM
Apparently Pacquiao is saying that he was never informed about the 14-day offer..interesting move from Arum..he probably knows his fighter doesn't stand a real chance..

Bob Arum really killed this fight more than anybody though..not surprising, considering his character..shit, any boxing promoter's character..

DMX7
01-09-2010, 04:52 AM
This one is real too. Yes, Seriously.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2460/asfd.png

Cry Havoc
01-09-2010, 11:37 AM
knows his fighter doesn't stand a real chance..

:lmao

Dude, be a little more moronic about this.

Ginobilly
01-09-2010, 01:26 PM
another one..

according to ESPN..

I think that's just a smoke screen fabricated by the mayweather camp to deflect some of the negative press that PBF has been receiving. Fact is Manny has never failed a drug test. Unless Manny's team has found a way to mask his alleged PED use, then his camp deserves to win the nobel prize in chemistry or something. And another fact. As you age, the human body gets heavier and muscularity peaks at around 30 years of age. That's why Delahoya looked like shit when he fought pacman. At his age, he put too much stress on his body to go down to 147.

TheMACHINE
01-10-2010, 01:19 AM
I think that's just a smoke screen fabricated by the mayweather camp to deflect some of the negative press that PBF has been receiving. Fact is Manny has never failed a drug test. Unless Manny's team has found a way to mask his alleged PED use, then his camp deserves to win the nobel prize in chemistry or something. And another fact. As you age, the human body gets heavier and muscularity peaks at around 30 years of age. That's why Delahoya looked like shit when he fought pacman. At his age, he put too much stress on his body to go down to 147.

Arum said it best. When asked about mannys rise in weight, he simply said something like "He's not poor anymore...he can actually afford to buy burgers and good food."

aksyunstar
01-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Mayweather camp is just a bunch of pussy making such ridiculous accusations.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Rumble/entry/view/48832/is_pacquiao_impossible?_why_steroid_accusations_ar e_baseless

'nuff said.

TheMACHINE
01-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Mayweather camp is just a bunch of pussy making such ridiculous accusations.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Rumble/entry/view/48832/is_pacquiao_impossible?_why_steroid_accusations_ar e_baseless

'nuff said.

Wow ....good find!