PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Phenomanul
04-03-2012, 01:40 PM
I really don't think that's going to happen, something tells me he's going to stay in Spain...

I actually think Vela is a more dangerous attacker than Chicharito, unlike Javier.. Vela can actually control the ball and create his own shot, and he knows what he wants to do with it. Chicharito has the mental advantage though, and that has gotten him where he is now.

In all fairness to Vela's skillset, La Liga is more suited to his game anyways...

And I agree, when healthy and determined, Vela is a more complete striker than Javier Hernández... the only area where Chicharito surpasses Vela (other than the mental advantage you've already noted) is probably in the aerial heading game... Chicharito is deadly accurate with his headers [so I guess Chicharito has a better "soccer head" on two counts]...

IronMaxipad
04-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Vela is on fire sons. He scored 2 goals today. He's scored a goal in like 5 games straight.

q_a2Rc65iB4

Libri
04-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Clasico on now!

Libri
04-08-2012, 07:50 PM
:elephant

Dinamita
04-08-2012, 11:21 PM
:lol Chivas
:lol Reynoso
:lol Paul Aguilars retarted celebration

IronMaxipad
04-08-2012, 11:55 PM
:lol Paul Aguilars retarted celebration

21MFUA1faDs

:lmao:lmao:lmao

IronMaxipad
04-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Vela agaiiiiiiin. dis nikka can't stop scoring

lF5n_9SJJlY

lol Gio :lol
lol Cheech :lol

Phenomanul
04-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Nice!

IronMaxipad
04-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Vela scores again :wakeup

Sick bicycle kick
uFiw2_KVB9Y

He's 1 of 3 players to have at least 10 goals and 7 assists. The other 2 are Messi and Ronaldo.

Sense
04-22-2012, 12:48 PM
He's been beasting... glad he's back... hope to see him on the NT soon.

Phenomanul
04-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Vela scores again :wakeup

Sick bicycle kick
uFiw2_KVB9Y

He's 1 of 3 players to have at least 10 goals and 7 assists. The other 2 are Messi and Ronaldo.

The funny thing is that they also played 3 times as many minutes and were given the team's penalty kicks...

Then again it seems like Vela just found his ideal form here within the last two months... Hope Chepo takes notes as to what position that is... (hint: not the isolated striker role)...

Sense
04-24-2012, 05:04 AM
Apparently Cheech is going to join the olympic team... who else do you guys see getting in the team?

IronMaxipad
04-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Mexico is in Group B with:

Mexico, Korea Rep, Gabon, Switzerland

Apparently Cheech is going to join the olympic team... who else do you guys see getting in the team?

From Europe
Cheech
Gio
Jona
Vela?
Ochoa?

Cheech is already confirmed. Pretty sure Gio and Jona will be on the team. The question marks are Vela and Ochoa.

Sense
04-24-2012, 03:54 PM

From Europe
Cheech
Gio
Jona
Vela?
Ochoa?

Cheech is already confirmed. Pretty sure Gio and Jona will be on the team. The question marks are Vela and Ochoa.

That group looks cake...

Hopefully we get some of those guys to go deep.

IronMaxipad
04-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Carlos Vela made ESPN's top 10 plays :hat

0:55
5P_zBrGUKrg

http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2012/04/24/c_1.jpg
http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/seleccion-mexicana/noticias/2012/04/25/ferguson-sigue-a-dos-jovenes-mexicanos

Phenomanul
04-25-2012, 09:09 AM

From Europe
Cheech
Gio
Jona
Vela?
Ochoa?

Other than Jona, are the other players U-23? The 2005 generation would be comprised mostly of 24 year olds... no?

IronMaxipad
04-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Other than Jona, are the other players U-23? The 2005 generation would be comprised mostly of 24 year olds... no?
The rule is that they have to be born on or after July 1, 1989. So Gio and Vela are good. And you can take 3 over age players as well, Cheech is one.

Phenomanul
04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
The rule is that they have to be born on or after July 1, 1989. So Gio and Vela are good. And you can take 3 over age players as well, Cheech is one.

OK thanks...

So then the question that follows would be... Does Mexico really want to tweak the core team all that much??? After all, they've been beasting as it is...

And given the capabilities and redundancies would you really want to risk damaging the team's chemistry, just to add a couple of big names from the European Leagues?

I mean who do you leave off the list if Vela decides to go? Given the list of forwards below...

Oribe Peralta
Alan Pulido
Marco Fabian
Javier Hernández
Carlos Vela
Erick Torres

IronMaxipad
04-25-2012, 12:47 PM
OK thanks...

So then the question that follows would be... Does Mexico really want to tweak the core team all that much??? After all, they've been beasting as it is...

And given the capabilities and redundancies would you really want to risk damaging the team's chemistry, just to add a couple of big names from the European Leagues?

I mean who do you leave off the list if Vela decides to go? Given the list of forwards below...

Oribe Peralta
Alan Pulido
Marco Fabian
Javier Hernández
Carlos Vela
Erick Torres
From that list I would cut Cubo and Peralta easily.

This was the olympic qualifying team:

GK Liborio Sanchez (keep)
GK Jose Rodriguez
GK Huge Gonzalez

DF Israel Jiminez (keep)
DF Hiram Mier (keep)
DF Nestor Araujo (keep)
DF Darvin Chavez (keep)
DF Diego Reyes (keep)
DF Miguel Ponce (keep)
DF Hugo Rodriguez

MF Hector Herrera (keep)
MF Javier Cortes
MF David Cabrera
MF Marco Fabian (keep)
MF Javier Aquino (keep)
MF Jorge Enriquez (keep)
MF Nestor Calderon

FW Jermonimo Amione
FW Erick Torres
FW Alan Pulido (keep)

Those are the players i would keep from that team.

And for the refuerzos obviously Cheech is one. I would also bring a veteran Goal Keeper and a veteran defender. Ochoa or Corona. And Moreno or Marquez.

Then of course Gio, Vela, Jona, and maybe someone like Ulises Davila

Phenomanul
04-25-2012, 01:20 PM
From that list I would cut Cubo and Peralta easily.

This was the olympic qualifying team:

GK Liborio Sanchez (keep)
GK Jose Rodriguez
GK Huge Gonzalez

DF Israel Jiminez (keep)
DF Hiram Mier (keep)
DF Nestor Araujo (keep)
DF Darvin Chavez (keep)
DF Diego Reyes (keep)
DF Miguel Ponce (keep)
DF Hugo Rodriguez

MF Hector Herrera (keep)
MF Javier Cortes
MF David Cabrera
MF Marco Fabian (keep)
MF Javier Aquino (keep)
MF Jorge Enriquez (keep)
MF Nestor Calderon

FW Jermonimo Amione
FW Erick Torres
FW Alan Pulido (keep)

Those are the players i would keep from that team.

And for the refuerzos obviously Cheech is one. I would also bring a veteran Goal Keeper and a veteran defender. Ochoa or Corona. And Moreno or Marquez.

Then of course Gio, Vela, Jona, and maybe someone like Ulises Davila

Your list looks OK... I probably would leave Marquez at home... his hotheaded ways are a serious distraction and always a looming liability...

Also, I think Peralta is a far more polished player than Pulido (and is 10 times the aerial striker than anyone not named Chicharito)... but then again, there's the age factor once more... If you recall, Peralta was the head of the snake at the Pan-American Games this past summer (in Guadalajara)... scoring like 7 goals in the tournament, or something like that...

IronMaxipad
04-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Your list looks OK... I probably would leave Marquez at home... his hotheaded ways are a serious distraction and always a looming liability...

Also, I think Peralta is a far more polished player than Pulido (and is 10 times the aerial striker than anyone not named Chicharito)... but then again, there's the age factor once more... If you recall, Peralta was the head of the snake at the Pan-American Games this past summer (in Guadalajara)... scoring like 7 goals in the tournament, or something like that...
He had 6. And pulido scored 5 in qualifiers... I'd rather take the younger player to gain experience. And to be fair it's not like either Peralta or Pulido will be playing ahead of Chicharito so it's a non-issue. :lol

I agree about Marquez. I still feel that they need a veteran in the backline though.

Phenomanul
04-25-2012, 05:13 PM
He had 6. And pulido scored 5 in qualifiers... I'd rather take the younger player to gain experience. And to be fair it's not like either Peralta or Pulido will be playing ahead of Chicharito so it's a non-issue. :lol

I agree about Marquez. I still feel that they need a veteran in the backline though.

Marquez is kind of like Mexico's own version of Ron Artest... err. Metta World Peace... although he's no where near as physically intimidating... :lol

Libri
04-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Ferguson interested in Alan Pulido and Diego Reyes.

There are several teams interested in Diego Reyes, Atlético de Madrid, Español de Barcelona, Vitesse, and PSV Eindhoven.

IronMaxipad
04-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Ferguson interested in Alan Pulido and Diego Reyes.

There are several teams interested in Diego Reyes, Atlético de Madrid, Español de Barcelona, Vitesse, and PSV Eindhoven.

More of a reason to take Pulido over Peralta.

Sense
04-29-2012, 01:34 AM
I wouldn't say Pulido is THAT good.. he still has a lot to learn, but is Ferguson REALLY interested or it's just talk? Not even I think Pulido is that good.. he can probably be in Spain though.

Libri
04-29-2012, 11:24 PM
I wouldn't say Pulido is THAT good.. he still has a lot to learn, but is Ferguson REALLY interested or it's just talk? Not even I think Pulido is that good.. he can probably be in Spain though.

From what I've read, Ferguson is keeping an eye on them.

IronMaxipad
04-30-2012, 12:51 AM
This is kind of old news but Hector Herrera is being scouted by Liverpool.
http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/noticias/2012/04/13/liverpool-le-sigue-los-pasos-a-hector-herrera

IronMaxipad
04-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Dos Santos set for Spurs exit
Redknapp says club will cash in on winger in the summer

http://u.goal.com/151600/151673hp2.jpg

Giovani dos Santos is almost certain to leave Tottenham in the summer according to their manager Harry Redknapp.

The Spurs boss revealed that the Mexican winger nearly left the club last summer, however a deal could not be agreed with Udinese.

The 22-year-old joined the north London club from Barcelona in 2008 for around £4.7million, but has only started two league games during that period.

Redknapp admits that he is a talented player, but concedes the club need to cash in on him this summer - before his contract expires at the end of next season.

"He is on the bench, he has got great ability, we nearly sold him at the start of the season for £13million to Udinese," Redknapp said.

"The chairman of Udinese came over and had a chat with the chairman and he wouldn't go and that was a lot of money.

"Gio is a good player and is a good lad. He has good ability but in the end his contract is gradually running out so I don't know what you'd get for him in the end.

"I don't think he wants to sign a new one so I think the £13million would have been a good deal."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7719544/Dos-Santos-set-for-Spurs-exit

Sense
04-30-2012, 07:26 PM
13? really?

I hope he ends in the right team, like Vela he needs a lot of playing time and I'm pretty sure he's going to be scoring and assisting a shit ton anywhere but England.

IronMaxipad
05-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Carlos Vela scores again :wakeup

mELP27z2E1E

IronMaxipad
05-02-2012, 07:43 PM
La liguilla starts tonight.

Xolos vs Monterrey
America vs Pachuca

Hopefully Xolos can pull the upset. :sombrero:

Sense
05-05-2012, 12:36 AM
When was the last time ManU lost with Chicharito starting? Do you guys know? ...

might be just me but I've kind of started noticing that we've been losing important games when he's not in there..

Phenomanul
05-08-2012, 11:24 AM
More of a reason to take Pulido over Peralta.

Now I see your point... :toast

IronMaxipad
05-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Maza's goal from the weekend:

Y-MEDYnppQA

IronMaxipad
05-09-2012, 09:27 PM
So, No Chicharito (SAF didn't let him go) or Vela to the Olympics. Also looks like Guardado and Ochoa aren't going either. :depressed.

Moreno Gio and Jona are in.

-------------------------
Mexico is going to the Touloun tourney again this year. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Toulon_Tournament

Roster they sent to france:

GKs Liborio Sanchez, Antonio Rodriguez

Defense: Darvin Chávez, Hiram Mier, Diego Reyes, Néstor Araujo, Hugo Rodríguez, Néstor Vidrio.

Midfield: Miguel Ponce, Jorge Enríquez, Javier Aquino, Héctor Herrera, Jorge Hernández, Javier Cortes

Forwards: Marco Fabián, Alan Pulido, Jerónimo Amione, Raúl Alonso Jiménez, Candido Ramírez, Néstor Calderón.

Libri
05-09-2012, 11:53 PM
I heard on TV that Vela rejected the invitation again for personal reasons.

Sense
05-10-2012, 11:16 AM
:lol wtf I thought SAF was the one saying he WAS going to go!?

I'm starting to dislike SAF more and more :lol

Well at least SOMEONE's going, I hope the trip does wonders as far as experience for the group..

IronMaxipad
05-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Ulises Davila back at Chelsea

https://p.twimg.com/AsDGD79CMAMLLB6.jpg

I heard on TV that Vela rejected the invitation again for personal reasons.

I heard that too. I heard he doesn't want to be called up for any team. Olympics or worldcup qualifiers. Think i read it on the FMF twitter. I think he's just trying to get his shit together as far as finding a team this summer since he doesn't want to go back to Arsenal

:lol wtf I thought SAF was the one saying he WAS going to go!?

Guess not. :lol

I thought he had given him permission to go. Especially after Chepo and Co. went down to Manchester to meet with SAF..

http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2012/04/24/c_1.jpg

Libri
05-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Leon has been promoted to the first division.

Sense
05-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Leon has been promoted to the first division.

Saw the game... the fans were... wow..

Btw how excited are we supposed to be now that Davila is back at Chelsea... like really?

Vela and Gio are very very good players and BPL hasn't been kind to them..

Not even Vitesse gave him a chance..

Watched Valencia vs Real Sociedad today in what could have been Vela's last game there.. they gave him an ovation. He really deserved it though, I really hope he doesn't go back to Arsenal.

Libri
05-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Santos just tied Tigres. :wow

Libri
05-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Two goals in the last three minutes. Tigres is eliminated.

Libri
05-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Final

Monterrey vs Santos

IronMaxipad
05-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Final

Monterrey vs Santos

CONCACAF Champions league final rematch.

Libri
05-13-2012, 11:44 PM

Btw how excited are we supposed to be now that Davila is back at Chelsea... like really?

Watched Valencia vs Real Sociedad today in what could have been Vela's last game there.. they gave him an ovation. He really deserved it though, I really hope he doesn't go back to Arsenal.

He's back with Chelsea just to train with the team. He'll probably get loaned out again but who knows where since he hasn't been playing.

Libri
05-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Depo and Guardado are back to first division.

IronMaxipad
05-14-2012, 04:18 PM

He didn't play a lot for the first team, he was playing for the reserve team though.

Here's what the coach says about him:

Dávila dejó una grata impresión

AUNQUE no encontró la regularidad deseada con el Vitesse, el mexicano Ulises Dávila dejó una grata impresión, sobre todo en el técnico John van den Brom, quien se expresó muy bien del delantero luego de que éste regresó al Chelsea de Inglaterra tras ocho meses cedido a préstamo con el conjunto holandés.

En entrevista concedida a la página de internet Loseuropeos.eu, Van den Brom indicó que Dávila es un gran jugador, pero al no encajar en sus planteamientos dentro de varios juegos de la Eredivisie de Holanda, espera que lo pueda hacer la próxima campaña en Inglaterra.

"Dávila es un gran jugador, pero desempeña la posición de 10, la cual usamos muy poco en nuestro juego, por eso utilicé otros jugadores. Es un muy buen jugador, pero para jugar debes encajar en el equipo en su conjunto, lamentable no fue el caso en Vitesse, pero espero por Uli tenga pronto una buena oportunidad", dijo.

El estratega del cuadro de Arnhem espera que el futbol del atacante pueda encajar en Stamford Bridge, a pesar de la calidad de los jugadores con los que se reencontrará para buscar un lugar en el primer equipo.

"Por el momento no lo veo en el primer equipo, pero es un jugador muy joven que debe aprender mucho y mejorar, pero si un caza talento lo identificó fue por su enorme potencial, puede casi hacer todo, solo que lamentablemente su posición no entró en nuestro once".

Finalmente, John van den Brom se dijo satisfecho por el desempeño de Ulises Dávila, por lo que le deseó la mejor de las suertes en su carrera.

"Se ve que le causa placer jugar futbol; pienso que para él fue muy bueno el cambio de cultura, de la mexicana a la holandesa, aprendió a ser autosuficiente fuera de la familia, así que estoy seguro de que fue un gran año para su carrera estar en el Vitesse".
http://www.oem.com.mx/esto/notas/n2538723.htm

Right now he's training with the first team at chelsea and they're going to evaluate him to see where he's at. He's most likely going out on loan again. i don't think he has a work permit yet.

IronMaxipad
05-14-2012, 04:33 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/OptaJean/status/201353954733473792

140+ – Guillermo Ochoa is the first goalkeeper to make more than 140 saves in a single Ligue 1 campaign since 2006/07.

Sense
05-15-2012, 03:15 AM
Depo and Guardado are back to first division.
Depo is going back to first division thanks to Guardado, I think he's said that he wanted to stay to get them back to first division, I guess so the fanbase knew that he appreciated them and what Depo did for his career.

He didn't play a lot for the first team, he was playing for the reserve team though.

Here's what the coach says about him:

Right now he's training with the first team at chelsea and they're going to evaluate him to see where he's at. He's most likely going out on loan again. i don't think he has a work permit yet.

I hope he goes to a team where he'll be actually needed and starts.. you have to take what the coach says with a grain of salt... I can't really picture a coach talking shit about a young player unless he's a douche.

https://twitter.com/#!/OptaJean/status/201353954733473792

Awesome... I hope he lands on a better team.

IronMaxipad
05-15-2012, 02:18 PM
Squad for US tour and the two World Cup qualifiers:

GKs: Talavera, Ochoa, Corona

Defense: Israel Jimenez, Severo Meza, Marquez, Maza, Moreno, Ayala, Salcido, Torres Nilo

Midfield: Zavala, Luis Ernesto Perez, Molina, Gerardo Lugo, Guardado, Barrera, Reyna, Andrade

Forwards: Gio, Chicharito, Oribe, de Nigris

Schedule:

Friendlies

May 27
Mexico vs Wales

May 31
México vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina

June 3
México vs. Brasil
---
World cup qualifiers:

June 8
Mexico vs. Guyana

June 12
El Salvador vs. Mexico

IronMaxipad
05-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Gio is on twitter now @OficialGio (https://twitter.com/#!/OficialGio)

cut his hair
https://p.twimg.com/AszXePZCAAA05xY.jpg

https://p.twimg.com/AstLZ-aCQAE6hY_.jpg

IronMaxipad
05-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Davila training with Chelsea:

http://prideoflondon.ru/photootchet/CLFMD15052012/42.jpg

http://prideoflondon.ru/photootchet/CLFMD15052012/40.jpg

http://prideoflondon.ru/photootchet/CLFMD15052012/21.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0e1g1fyaV9aEU/999x.jpg

Libri
05-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Pachuca has hired Hugo Sanchez.

Sense
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Is Guardado's move to Valencia imminent? Does Ochoa stay if his team stays in first division? Is Gio going to Udinese? Does Vela go back to Arsenal only to have the Dos Santos treatment? (maybe they want to sell too high?)

Any news? I know it's a little early...

IronMaxipad
05-20-2012, 12:37 AM
Is Guardado's move to Valencia imminent? Does Ochoa stay if his team stays in first division? Is Gio going to Udinese? Does Vela go back to Arsenal only to have the Dos Santos treatment? (maybe they want to sell too high?)

Any news? I know it's a little early...

From what i'm hearing Guardado will be announced as a Valencia player soon.

The owner of Ajaccio said Ochoa is most likely leaving and he has several offers but he won't name names of the teams because he doesn't want to mess up negotiations.

Doubt Gio goes to Udinese he turned down 13 mill to go the first time. :lol
Tottenham has to sell him this summer if they want to get anything in return or else he gets to walk free at the end of the season. The teams i heard rumored to be interested are Lazio, Lille, and Espanyol.

I'm pretty sure Vela is on his way out. Teams rumored to be interested are Espanyol and Real Betis

Libri
05-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Santos Laguna are Champions.

Peralta has been playing great.

Sense
05-21-2012, 01:23 AM
From what i'm hearing Guardado will be announced as a Valencia player soon.

The owner of Ajaccio said Ochoa is most likely leaving and he has several offers but he won't name names of the teams because he doesn't want to mess up negotiations.

Doubt Gio goes to Udinese he turned down 13 mill to go the first time. :lol
Tottenham has to sell him this summer if they want to get anything in return or else he gets to walk free at the end of the season. The teams i heard rumored to be interested are Lazio, Lille, and Espanyol.

I'm pretty sure Vela is on his way out. Teams rumored to be interested are Espanyol and Real Betis

I think Guardado in Valencia is going to be awesome, I hope Ochoa ends up with at least a mid table team. Out of those 3 teams which one would you want Gio going to?

Those are all decent teams for Vela and Gio to end up in.. Lille for Gio would be great.

And what about Barrera? :lol

IronMaxipad
05-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Does Gio have the worst luck or what?

Giovani dos Santos transfer to Villarreal derailed by relegation, says rep
The Mexican international was all set to join the Yellow Submarine in 2012/13, says his lawyer, but the deal is dead due to the Spanish outfit's relegation from La Liga.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/114/mexico/2012/05/22/3119976/giovani-dos-santos-transfer-to-villarreal-derailed-by-relegation-

:lol Gio

Libri
05-23-2012, 01:31 AM
Villareal should sign him so he can help them get promoted.

Sense
05-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Why exactly was it halted?

Do they lose money if they are relegated? Did Gio not want to join Villareal because they were being relegated? What's the issue?

IronMaxipad
05-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Why exactly was it halted?

Do they lose money if they are relegated? Did Gio not want to join Villareal because they were being relegated? What's the issue?

I think they do lose money if they get relegated.
I'm guessing they had an a deal in place but due to them getting relegated Gio pulled out or they could no longer pay the wages they were offering.

---------
Toulon Tournament starts tomorrow for Mexico

Mexico vs Morocco tomorrow 8:30am Pacific time on Telemundo.

rest of the schedule:
Mexico vs France - Saturday: May 26th (11am Pacific time, Telemundo)
Mexico vs Belarus - Monday: May 28th (9am Pacific time, Telemundo)

Libri
05-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Club America is bidding hard for Diego Forlan, seriously.

IronMaxipad
05-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Xolos sign Neymar!

http://i.imgur.com/RZYoWl.jpg

http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/noticias/2012/05/23/fidel-martinez-es-el-primer-refuerzo-de-xolos

:danceclub

:lobt2:

Club America is bidding hard for Diego Forlan, seriously.

Tigres are after him too i think

IronMaxipad
05-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Mexico won 4-3

HHMMpGLCGgI

Defense was terrible, for whatever reason Tena thought it was a good idea to play Chaton at CB.. http://i.imgur.com/8jMf8.png

And Liborio is a terrible keeper.

Marco Fabian and Aquino were the only bright spots tbh.

Sense
05-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Mexico won 4-3

HHMMpGLCGgI

Defense was terrible, for whatever reason Tena thought it was a good idea to play Chaton at CB.. http://i.imgur.com/8jMf8.png

And Liborio is a terrible keeper.

Marco Fabian and Aquino were the only bright spots tbh.

I saw parts of it because I was moving as it was happening... Fabian looked great, hope he keeps it up... that "last minute" goal was almost expected :lol but he finished it nicely.

I agree though, Liborio is fucking horrible... how tall is he? Did his feet even leave the floor on all those opponent goals?

IronMaxipad
05-26-2012, 01:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mxdv3.gif

:lmao:lmao

Mexico vs France tomorrow

The senior team plays Wales on Sunday.
no Cheech, Peralta, or Guardado.

Sense
05-26-2012, 05:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mxdv3.gif

Mexico vs France tomorrow

The senior team plays Wales on Sunday.
no Cheech, Peralta, or Guardado.

:lol

Oh great, so who is starting for the senior team on Sunday?

IronMaxipad
05-26-2012, 10:46 AM

Oh great, so who is starting for the senior team on Sunday?

Not sure. The only striker Mexico has left is De Nigris.

Best case senario imo:

G-Memo
-
LB-Torres-Nilo
CB-Ayala
CB-Moreno
RB-Jimenez
*this midfield is gonna blow*
MF-Reyna
CM-Zavala
CM-Lugo
MF-Barrera
-
FW-Gio
FW-Aldo

Sense
05-26-2012, 11:34 AM
With that mid field it pisses me off that Jona isn't in there..

Sense
05-26-2012, 02:31 PM
ffs Liborio is shit.

IronMaxipad
05-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Terrible. :td

IronMaxipad
05-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Wales: Brown, Matthews, Ricketts, Taylor, Williams, Henley, Richards, Allen, Ramsey, Morison, Bellamy

Mexico: Corona; Meza; Maza; Moreno; Salcido; Pérez; Zavala; Andrade; Barrera; Gio y De Nigris

Lucho Perez? :madrun

Sense
05-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Wales: Brown, Matthews, Ricketts, Taylor, Williams, Henley, Richards, Allen, Ramsey, Morison, Bellamy

Mexico: Corona; Meza; Maza; Moreno; Salcido; Pérez; Zavala; Andrade; Barrera; Gio y De Nigris

Lucho Perez? :madrun

imo

we're going to lose :lol

unless Gio and Barrera step up

IronMaxipad
05-27-2012, 03:59 PM
2-0

Severo Meza was pretty damn good at RB.

IronMaxipad
05-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Mexico U-20 team won the ADO Den Haag Cup

http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/seleccion-mexicana/noticias/2012/05/27/el-tri-sub-20-gano-la-ado-den-haag-cup

Martin Galvan player of the tournament
http://i.imgur.com/AeDfm.png

https://p.twimg.com/At6-XKRCMAAuA77.jpg:large
https://p.twimg.com/At69-zfCEAAUGHm.jpg:large
https://p.twimg.com/At69YFOCAAABUuS.jpg:large

Sense
05-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Mexico U-20 team won the ADO Den Haag Cup

http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/seleccion-mexicana/noticias/2012/05/27/el-tri-sub-20-gano-la-ado-den-haag-cup

Martin Galvan player of the tournament
http://i.imgur.com/AeDfm.png

https://p.twimg.com/At6-XKRCMAAuA77.jpg:large
https://p.twimg.com/At69-zfCEAAUGHm.jpg:large
https://p.twimg.com/At69YFOCAAABUuS.jpg:large

No idea they were even in a tournament :lol

Gio and Barrera played great, they just couldn't finish... I was surprised at how well the mid played tbh.. and De Nigris is lethal in the air.

IronMaxipad
05-28-2012, 01:09 AM
No idea they were even in a tournament :lol

Gio and Barrera played great, they just couldn't finish... I was surprised at how well the mid played tbh.. and De Nigris is lethal in the air.

Neither did i tbh. Just saw that news today. :lol

Guardado to Valencia

Andrés Guardado confirmó su fichaje con el Valencia

"Ahora me voy al Valencia, me voy a acordar de mucha gente del Deportivo. Estoy sin palabras. Han sido cinco años maravillosos y estoy muy agradecido al Deportivo porque es el equipo que me dio la oportunidad. Quiero agradecer el apoyo que me ha dado la familia, a mi novia a todos", señaló el mexicano al portal español Superdeporte.es
http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/noticias/2012/05/27/andres-guardado-confirmo-su-fichaje-con-el-valencia

IronMaxipad
05-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Mexico won 2-1

They were terrible again. Think they play holland next round, gonna get raped.

Marco Fabian is the only one beasting. 6 goals in 3 games practically caring mexico on his back. No one else has scored this tournament.

Edit:

Semi-finals

Mexico vs Netherlands

France vs Turkey

-
Guardado to valencia is official now

http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Actualidad/Noticias/2012/05/Noticia_37492.html?__locale=es

Sense
05-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Mexico won 2-1

They were terrible again. Think they play holland next round, gonna get raped.

Marco Fabian is the only one beasting. 6 goals in 3 games practically caring mexico on his back. No one else has scored this tournament.

Edit:

Semi-finals

Mexico vs Netherlands

France vs Turkey

-
Guardado to valencia is official now

http://www.valenciacf.com/contenidos/Actualidad/Noticias/2012/05/Noticia_37492.html?__locale=es

If anything it's great that he's scoring, I hope it continues... show casing his skills so he can finally leave Chivas and head to Europe, he should be in Europe.

I didn't watch this game but the way France raped Mexico... I see them winning the tournament.

Libri
05-29-2012, 12:33 AM
Great move for Guardado. He will now showcase himself in the Champions League.

Libri
05-29-2012, 12:38 AM
I used to hear a lot of Martin Galvan until he screwed up. Maybe Vela is his role model. lol

Sense
05-29-2012, 02:08 AM
Well apparently according to Fabian there's some interest from an English team...

:lol they actually show you what happened, but it didn't really look like much, but I really hope he goes to the next level. He looks like he would take advantage of it, if he goes to the right team and gets enough playing time.. he will run with it.

IronMaxipad
05-29-2012, 02:41 PM
More on Fabian

http://www.footmercato.net/autre-championnat/la-l1-sous-le-charme-de-la-revelation-mexicaine-du-tournoi-de-toulon_85594

Translation:

Ligue 1 Under the Spell of the Toulon Tournament's Mexican Revelation

The Toulon Festival Tournament began less than a week ago, but already some players are starting to attract attention. The examples include the tournament's current leading goalscorer, Mexico's Marco Fabian, with six goals in three games (including a hat-trick against Morocco); the forward, who has already debuted with Mexico's full senior side (which came to pass in January), begins the summer defending the colors of his club side, Chivas de Guadalajara (9 goals in 28 appearances).

Attracted by the services of the versatile and illusive attacker, who is capable of wreaking havoc on defenses from any position along the forward line, certain observers have begun to follow him closely. Ligue 1 teams are obviously among the teams whose eye he has caught. "The people who represent me have informed me that there are scouts that follow Mexico closely. It's been a while, but there are scouts from Spain, France and England, but I remain focused on the team," the player told Mexican sports daily Récord.

It is difficult to tell at the moment, but after the ascent of Javier Hernandez after coming through the ranks at Chivas, the teams of League 1 (the name of OL -- Olympique Lyon -- has been mentioned, notably) could gamble on his successor for club and country this summer. Especially after Ajaccio's Guillermo Ochoa demonstrated that this kind of bet can pay off. The competition is fierce, considering that Atletico Madrid, Malaga and Liverpool are also interested, according to reports. So, could Marco Fabian stay in France after the Toulon Tournament?

If you click on the link they also made a highlight video of him :lol

IronMaxipad
05-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Semifinal is tomorrow

Marco Fabian FC vs Netherlands

edit: 8:30am PT Telemundo

Sense
05-29-2012, 03:25 PM
More on Fabian

http://www.footmercato.net/autre-championnat/la-l1-sous-le-charme-de-la-revelation-mexicaine-du-tournoi-de-toulon_85594

Translation:

If you click on the link they also made a highlight video of him :lol

:lol @ Cypress Hill...

But yeah that video sums up some of his talent... I can't believe he's still with Chivas, what else does he have to do? I hope he ends up going to Spain, given the History the EPL has given Mexican players..

Libri
05-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Good game by Mexico coming from behind to beat Holland.

IronMaxipad
05-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Mexico to the final!

4-2

And it wasn't just Fabian this time Herrera and the rest of the team finally showed up. :lol

Marco Fabian is now tied for the All-time goal scoring record at the Toulon tourney with 7.

Hope we play France.

Highlights:
FSS2iEY1_NE

Libri
05-30-2012, 03:15 PM
:lol @ Cypress Hill...

But yeah that video sums up some of his talent... I can't believe he's still with Chivas, what else does he have to do? I hope he ends up going to Spain, given the History the EPL has given Mexican players..

Spain would be ideal but if an English team is offering a good deal, then he shouldn't pass up the opportunity. He can use it to get his foot in the door to Europe.

Sense
05-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Mexico to the final!

4-2

And it wasn't just Fabian this time Herrera and the rest of the team finally showed up. :lol

Marco Fabian is now tied for the All-time goal scoring record at the Toulon tourney with 7.

Hope we play France.

Fuck I forgot to watch the game, yeah it was clear that Mexico wasn't going to win this game if only Fabian stepped up, glad the others did.

Why would you want France? :lol If it's France I don't see Mexico winning it tbh.

Spain would be ideal but if an English team is offering a good deal, then he shouldn't pass up the opportunity. He can use it to get his foot in the door to Europe.

Yeah you're right, he should take any offer from Europe.. but it would be ideal to get him on a team that gives him minutes.

IronMaxipad
05-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Fuck I forgot to watch the game, yeah it was clear that Mexico wasn't going to win this game if only Fabian stepped up, glad the others did.

Why would you want France? :lol If it's France I don't see Mexico winning it tbh.

Revenge. France isn't even that good. Hernandez getting mugged twice in the midfield that lead to 2 counter attack goals and then Liborio handing them the dagger at the end is what made them look good. Neither of these fools play anymore. :lol

Anyways France lost so we're playing Turkey.

Final is on Friday 12:00pm Pacific time.

Sense
05-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Revenge. France isn't even that good. Hernandez getting mugged twice in the midfield that lead to 2 counter attack goals and then Liborio handing them the dagger at the end is what made them look good. Neither of these fools play anymore. :lol

Anyways France lost so we're playing Turkey.

Final is on Friday 12:00pm Pacific time.

IronMaxipad
06-01-2012, 12:11 PM
The ending of last nights game was hilarious

http://i.minus.com/ibhgFFYmFaisIm.gif

Toulon Tournament final today at 12 pt

Sense
06-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Champions! Started out nasty, damn I wish Fabian would have scored, but he had 2 assists right?

Aquino was a machine and Herrera looked great.

Libri
06-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Fabian should be the MVP of the tournament.

IronMaxipad
06-01-2012, 03:49 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AuVPhUjCMAANmWc.jpg

dem trophies :cry

Champions! Started out nasty, damn I wish Fabian would have scored, but he had 2 assists right?

Aquino was a machine and Herrera looked great.

Yeah 2 assists this game. He should be MVP and golden boot (if those exist in this tourney) :lol

IronMaxipad
06-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Herrera got the MVP

Libri
06-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Better not drop them glass trophies. lol

Sense
06-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Herrera player of the tournament? wtf?

IronMaxipad
06-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Is that an urn? :lol

IronMaxipad
06-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Best player of tournament: Herrera.
Golden boot: Fabian.
Best gol of the tournament: Candido Ramirez

What did Mier win?

Also First CONCACAF team to win Toulon tournament

Libri
06-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Mexico thinking about dropping out of Copa Libertadores, conflicting schedules. I think it would be a stupid decision.

Sense
06-03-2012, 03:09 PM
2-0... good so far eh?

scott
06-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Messico looking good. I'm sure this is not going over well in Brazil.

scott
06-03-2012, 03:50 PM
LOL, what a pussy bitch Neymar is. Gets in a guy's face for a simple foul, dives like a bitch when guy pushes him back.

Sense
06-03-2012, 04:03 PM
LOL, what a pussy bitch Neymar is. Gets in a guy's face for a simple foul, dives like a bitch when guy pushes him back.

It seemed like he waited until the smallest guy took the ball from him to try to retaliate :lol and it didn't work well.

IronMaxipad
06-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Meza was a boss again shut down Neymar and Marcelo on the right side. Even choked a bitch. :lol

Last game vs brazil we got turn up on that side i forgot if it was Juarez or Jimenez but they got eaten alive that game by those 2. Glad we finally found a RB.

It seemed like he waited until the smallest guy took the ball from him to try to retaliate :lol and it didn't work well.

That was Meza, Neymar couldn't get passed him all game.

IronMaxipad
06-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Mexico's U15 team won the Golden Talent Tournament today in Holland. Defeated Ajax 4-1 in the finals

http://i.imgur.com/EzgPl.png

Sense
06-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Meza was a boss again shut down Neymar and Marcelo on the right side. Even choked a bitch. :lol

Last game vs brazil we got turn up on that side i forgot if it was Juarez or Jimenez but they got eaten alive that game by those 2. Glad we finally found a RB.

That was Meza, Neymar couldn't get passed him all game.

Yeah I know...

Did Neymar shake his hand as he was getting subbed?

Sense
06-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Mexico's U15 team won the Golden Talent Tournament today in Holland. Defeated Ajax 4-1 in the finals

http://i.imgur.com/EzgPl.png

WTF is going on? :lol

ElNono
06-03-2012, 06:14 PM
:lol Brazil
:lol Neymar
:lol Pele
:lol Gio

IronMaxipad
06-03-2012, 07:07 PM
:lol neymar

http://i.minus.com/i1q4v0Rf4jriF.gif

Sense
06-03-2012, 07:25 PM
:lol neymar

http://i.minus.com/i1q4v0Rf4jriF.gif

:lol when I was watching I thought it was a punch... I was thinking " OH SHIT, ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!"

Libri
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Efrain Juarez has signed with Club America.

IronMaxipad
06-05-2012, 12:17 PM
So the name of the new league is gonna be called: "La Liga MX"

That's the best they can come up with? :lol

IronMaxipad
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Mexico vs Brazil since 2001:

http://www.femexfut.org.mx/portalv2/aspx/WEB_DetalleNoticia.aspx?pnIDNtca=39066
http://i.minus.com/iPEOCn4bmTUJo.JPG

6 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws

Sense
06-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Mexico vs Brazil since 2001:

http://www.femexfut.org.mx/portalv2/aspx/WEB_DetalleNoticia.aspx?pnIDNtca=39066
http://i.minus.com/iPEOCn4bmTUJo.JPG

6 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws

That IS impressive.. talk about nemesis.

IronMaxipad
06-07-2012, 01:56 PM
So Chivas owner said he ain't selling Marco Fabain until they win a championship.

What a faggot.

Looks like Fabian is stuck there for the rest of his career. :lol

Sense
06-07-2012, 03:39 PM
So Chivas owner said he ain't selling Marco Fabain until they win a championship.

What a faggot.

Looks like Fabian is stuck there for the rest of his career. :lol

They're starting to realize that all of their talented players are leaving and their team is shit :lol

I'm a Chivas fan, so in a way I understand this.. but it really screws Mexican NT over and his career.

Libri
06-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Chivas let go three players, Magallon, Mejia and Medina. If they lose Fabian, the team would be even worse than last season.

IronMaxipad
06-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Chivas let go three players, Magallon, Mejia and Medina. If they lose Fabian, the team would be even worse than last season.

And they replaced those players with Lucho Perez and Rafa Marquez Lugo :lmao

They ain't winning shit for a while. Maybe Concacaf champions league.

IronMaxipad
06-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Mexico's Olympic kit...

http://s15.postimage.org/40eyny7uj/uniform_olimpico_07062012_5.jpg

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/ESTRENOS%20NTs%202010/MEXoli121.jpg

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/ESTRENOS%20NTs%202010/MEXoli123.jpg

Not really feeling these tbh. :lol. They're better than the pan-american kits at least.

Sense
06-08-2012, 02:36 AM
The white one's not so bad... but the flag just doesn't fit on any of them..if they would have left it off, or had it in the shoulder or something it might have worked.

Relevancy
06-08-2012, 03:52 PM
That IS impressive.. talk about nemesis.:rollin Talk to me when Mexico actually wins something important. Futbol is the main sport that Mexicans practice, but their not the best at it :lol.

Sense
06-08-2012, 04:48 PM
:rollin Talk to me when Mexico actually wins something important. Futbol is the main sport that Mexicans practice, but their not the best at it :lol.

I don't want to talk to you either way.. you seem stupid.

IronMaxipad
06-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Who's troll is that? Talk about being obsessed. All 9 of his post are either about Chicharito or Mexico. :lol

Sense
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Mexico played like shit... I don't like this line up. I think De Nigris should be a sub, he did absolutely nothing out there against a bad team. Zavala shouldn't be a starter and Andrade and Reyna shouldn't even be on the team.

Guardado needs to be left wing, Gio either needs to be CAM or play next to Cheech and we need Torres Nilo to start, IMO.

IronMaxipad
06-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Garbage list:

Andrade
Reyna
Barrera
Salcido + Zavala partnership

edit: Actually everyone was garbage today tbh. But those I listed have been garbage these past few games including todays.

Sense
06-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Garbage list:

Andrade
Reyna
Barrera
Salcido + Zavala partnership

edit: Actually everyone was garbage today tbh. But those I listed have been garbage these past few games including todays.

I think Barrera played like shit, but do we really have someone better for the right wing? I guess Aquino could fill the spot nicely and having Zavala replaced by Fabian would be awesome. Was Guardado really playing LB? He needs to be moved up, fabian cam, gio and cheeck up front with Aquino on the right would be awesome.

IronMaxipad
06-08-2012, 10:39 PM
I think Barrera played like shit, but do we really have someone better for the right wing? I guess Aquino could fill the spot nicely and having Zavala replaced by Fabian would be awesome. Was Guardado really playing LB? He needs to be moved up, fabian cam, gio and cheeck up front with Aquino on the right would be awesome.

Barrera has been terrible tbh and not just this game. His replacements are worse though (Andrade and Reyna). He really needs to start playing consistently for a club again he's really been out of form.

Chepo likes playing with 2 DM's. I would want a pairing of either Zavala and Jona or Jona and Herrera. I hate Salcido in the midfield tbh he can't pass for shit.

Idk what was up with the lineup today. I'm pretty sure Guardado was playing in the left wing. I think we were playing with only 3 at the back.. :lol

Hope we see a lineup like this after the olympics:

------------Corona------------
Meza----Ayala----Moreno----Nilo
Gio------Jona-----Herrera----Guardado
----------Fabian------------------
----------Chicharito--------------

GK
Corona or Memo
CB
Maza or Ayala

And Gio and fabian are interchangeable. They can both play on the right and as a CAM

Libri
06-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Even Chepo agrees that the team was crap.

Next game against El Salvador on Tuesday.

Sense
06-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Barrera has been terrible tbh and not just this game. His replacements are worse though (Andrade and Reyna). He really needs to start playing consistently for a club again he's really been out of form.

Chepo likes playing with 2 DM's. I would want a pairing of either Zavala and Jona or Jona and Herrera. I hate Salcido in the midfield tbh he can't pass for shit.

Idk what was up with the lineup today. I'm pretty sure Guardado was playing in the left wing. I think we were playing with only 3 at the back.. :lol

Hope we see a lineup like this after the olympics:

------------Corona------------
Meza----Ayala----Moreno----Nilo
Gio------Jona-----Herrera----Guardado
----------Fabian------------------
----------Chicharito--------------

GK
Corona or Memo
CB
Maza or Ayala

And Gio and fabian are interchangeable. They can both play on the right and as a CAM

I like that line up but I would have Maza in there regardless of how bad he looked out there today with Meza. Looks spot on to me, Cheech is better when he's by himself up front. Having Aquino, Herrera, Fabian and Jona is going to fix that middle.. I just hope Chepo doesn't pull an Aguirre.

Now if Vela comes back, how would your line up be? Who would you leave off and what would the formation be? That one's tricky.

IronMaxipad
06-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Outside of Mexico's hotel:
dNHG6jtFdtM

http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2012/06/11/hostilidad.jpg

Fucking salvies :lmao

I hope Mexico shows up for this game and smashes these faggots.

Sense
06-12-2012, 03:07 AM
Outside of Mexico's hotel:
dNHG6jtFdtM

http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2012/06/11/hostilidad.jpg

Fucking salvies :lmao

I hope Mexico shows up for this game and smashes these faggots.

Oh hell no...

Now I can't wait for this fucking game.

Talk about obsessed.

yavozerb
06-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Both Mexico and US on pay per view tonight only according to the paper..Seriously, PPV?

IronMaxipad
06-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Both Mexico and US on pay per view tonight only according to the paper..Seriously, PPV?

The US game is on PPV. The Mexico game is free on Telemundo.

Libri
06-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Salcido is playing like crap.

Sense
06-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Salcido is playing like crap.

Salcido and Barrera are playing like shit..

you can tell something's bothering Gio too.. this is like the Spurs vs Thunder in OKC -_- :lol

Oh and I know we do it too.. but the lazer and those fucking bags of water/piss is just too much.

IronMaxipad
06-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Told yall Salcido and Barrera are garbage.

Sense
06-12-2012, 09:22 PM
When was the last time we faced this big of an opponent crowd? :lol

Libri
06-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Guardado down.

The ref is afraid to pull out the yellow card.

Libri
06-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Zavala goal

Sense
06-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Mexico kept getting fouled hard throughout.. I'm glad we took the win, mostly because of that pathetic excuse of a fanbase tbh.. but I don't like the way Mexico played at all.

IronMaxipad
06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Well at least we won.. :lol

Libri
06-12-2012, 10:47 PM
ugly game

Sense
06-12-2012, 10:50 PM
I was thinking when El Salvador got that foul for a free kick; why players don't try to peek it under the players legs as they jump... and then it happened. :lol

IronMaxipad
06-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Redknapp leaves Spurs? :wow

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7811092/Redknapp-to-leave-Spurs-

Sense
06-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Redknapp leaves Spurs? :wow

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7811092/Redknapp-to-leave-Spurs-

I still think Gio should leave, I doubt whoever replaces him is going to play him either.

IronMaxipad
06-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Nery to Pachuca

http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/noticias/2012/06/14/pachuca-hizo-oficial-el-fichaje-de-nery-castillo

Ahh shit media is going to have a field day.

rtG0Jzf3VAA

:lol:lol

Libri
06-14-2012, 11:53 PM
The upcoming season is going to be very interesting. :hungry:

Hugo Sanchez and Lavolpe are back. Then there is Nery and Efrain Juarez. Cruz Azul has signed a couple of intriguing foreign players and are trying to sign Barrera. Also, Chivas has a dutch coach.

IronMaxipad
06-15-2012, 12:26 AM
The upcoming season is going to be very interesting. :hungry:

Hugo Sanchez and Lavolpe are back. Then there is Nery and Efrain Juarez. Cruz Azul has signed a couple of intriguing foreign players and are trying to sign Barrera. Also, Chivas has a dutch coach.

Yea should be an awesome season lots of teams got stronger.

For Cruz Azul i like the Perea signing. But not sold on Pavone signing. Wish they would've kept Villa instead. Still hate that Bravo is on the team. :lol:pctoss Hope they do sign Barrera though.

Also Pachuca is staaaaaacked. Nery + that Spanish striker from Rayo Vallenco they signed.

Lavolpe vs Hugo on the first day too :hungry:

Relevancy
06-16-2012, 09:37 AM
I have a question to all the guys who follow Mexican soccer. What happened to Javier Hernandez, I'm only asking because in 2011 he went to Manu and had a great season, I couldn't escape the hype because in almost all the Spanish TV networks I watched the media was on a mission to make him the next big star in the Futbol world. What happened now? I don't see the same hype.

IronMexican
06-16-2012, 10:41 AM
I have a question to all the guys who follow Mexican soccer. What happened to Javier Hernandez, I'm only asking because in 2011 he went to Manu and had a great season, I couldn't escape the hype because in almost all the Spanish TV networks I watched the media was on a mission to make him the next big star in the Futbol world. What happened now? I don't see the same hype.

SAF hardly gave him any playing time, and when he did, he wasn't nearly as effective as in 2011.

I think he is clearly better than Welbeck is right now.

IronMaxipad
06-16-2012, 01:37 PM
SAF hardly gave him any playing time, and when he did, he wasn't nearly as effective as in 2011.

I think he is clearly better than Welbeck is right now.

He's a troll son. He's asked that question like 10 times already.

IronMexican
06-16-2012, 01:57 PM
lolz. Didn't know, brah.

IronMaxipad
06-16-2012, 11:49 PM
U15 tournament in Mexico starts in 2 days

Copa México de Naciones Sub 15

http://i.imgur.com/KVi2O.jpg

Groups:
http://i.imgur.com/pFWMu.jpg

Schedule:
http://i.imgur.com/d6gOU.jpg

http://www.femexfut.org.mx/portalv2/aspx/WEB_DetalleNoticia.aspx?pnIDNtca=39166

vato loco
06-17-2012, 02:26 AM
when the fuk we gna get the world cup back in mexico

we just getting these little kiddie tournaments and world cups

IronMaxipad
06-17-2012, 02:30 AM
when the fuk we gna get the world cup back in mexico

we just getting these little kiddie tournaments and world cups

2030 maybe.

http://www.record.com.mx/article/mexico-podria-albergar-la-copa-del-mundo-en-2030

IronMaxipad
06-18-2012, 05:26 PM
According to this (last paragraph) http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1547653&s=mex&type=story

Udinese still after Marco Fabian and according to Tuttosport (Italian newspaper) Juventus is closing in on him.

Would be awesome if true.

Libri
06-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Monterrey and San Luis will play an exhibition game in San Antonio on June 30th.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/scorpions/article/Scorpions-host-two-day-event-3632667.php

Sense
06-18-2012, 07:01 PM
According to this (last paragraph) http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1547653&s=mex&type=story

Udinese still after Marco Fabian and according to Tuttosport (Italian newspaper) Juventus is closing in on him.

Would be awesome if true.

What's taking them so long? :bang We'll see if Chivas lets him go.

SAtown
06-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Monterrey and San Luis will play an exhibition game in San Antonio on June 30th.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/scorpions/article/Scorpions-host-two-day-event-3632667.php

lol the MTY vs Scorpions game is the only futbol match I'll ever hope for a 0-0

I'll be there

Libri
06-18-2012, 08:08 PM
lol the MTY vs Scorpions game is the only futbol match I'll ever hope for a 0-0

I'll be there

It's going to be Scorpions vs Atlanta, followed by MTY vs San Luis.

I think the ticket is going to be for both games.

Sense
06-18-2012, 08:12 PM

I think his team is Monterrey and ment that if they ever played :P or not.

Libri
06-19-2012, 03:24 PM
According to John Sutcliffe, Gio is in Madrid to see if he can sign with Atletico de Madrid.

IronMaxipad
06-19-2012, 03:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ac6TG.jpg

http://i.minus.com/i1JUaQneIHd8A.gif

Sense
06-19-2012, 03:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ac6TG.jpg

http://i.minus.com/i1JUaQneIHd8A.gif

Libri
06-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Fabian must be a Ronaldo fan.

Libri
06-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Wait a minute. Is Fabian modeling for women or men? :lol

Sense
06-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Why do people assume that getting a six pack makes you hot all of a sudden? :lol

IronMaxipad
06-20-2012, 02:23 PM
According to John Sutcliffe, Gio is in Madrid to see if he can sign with Atletico de Madrid.

Don't believe anything Sutcliffe writes. 99% of the time it's bullshit.

IronMaxipad
06-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Jona told Tena he doesn't want to play in the Olympics..

I'm going to assume that Gio isn't going to go now either.

:td

IronMaxipad
06-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Nvm Gio is going.

Official list:
http://i.imgur.com/wK5gW.jpg

http://www.femexfut.org.mx/portalv2/aspx/WEB_DetalleNoticia.aspx?pnIDNtca=39235

Sense
06-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Jona told Tena he doesn't want to play in the Olympics..

I'm going to assume that Gio isn't going to go now either.

:td

Why wouldn't he?! That's fucking stupid, and he wants to be a part of the NT?

IronMaxipad
06-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Why wouldn't he?! That's fucking stupid, and he wants to be a part of the NT?

plJGf0KhYwA

Sense
06-21-2012, 10:51 AM
plJGf0KhYwA

That I can understand to a certain extent, but honestly.. do you really see him on the first team?

IronMaxipad
06-21-2012, 12:44 PM
That I can understand to a certain extent, but honestly.. do you really see him on the first team?

He is going to be on the first team.

But as far as being a starter? nope.

Sense
06-21-2012, 12:50 PM
He is going to be on the first team.

But as far as being a starter? nope.

He'll never be a starter unless the team gets depleted.

He's going to ride the bench just like his brother, but at least he'll get some playing time because Barca is so dominating... but I think he should get some playing time with the NT so he can get attention from other teams. I guess he doesn't care that he doesn't play.

IronMaxipad
06-21-2012, 01:27 PM
He'll never be a starter unless the team gets depleted.

He's going to ride the bench just like his brother, but at least he'll get some playing time because Barca is so dominating... but I think he should get some playing time with the NT so he can get attention from other teams. I guess he doesn't care that he doesn't play.

I think he's still butthurt about being left out 2010. who knows tbh. :lol

Libri
06-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Chepo needs to stop begging Vela and Jonathan to come. IMO, they don't value being on the NT.

Libri
06-21-2012, 11:26 PM
Here are Barca's current midfielders.

Cesc Fabregas
Xavi Hernandez
Andres Iniesta
Thiago Alcantara
Javier Mascherano
Seydou Keita
Sergio Busquets
Ibrahim Afellay

Looking at this list, I don't see Jonathan getting any significant playing time.

SAtown
06-21-2012, 11:32 PM

ahh my bad :hat

Anyways I hope there's a relegation/promotion system in the US soon. Scorps would be leading the promotion race

IronMaxipad
06-22-2012, 02:09 AM
jH82UZt2myw

kFI0FBrA9-M

Semifinals (Tomorrow)

Mexico vs Mexico third division national team.*
Spain vs Colombia

*Nigeria pulled out of the tournament last minute so they threw together a national team from Mexico's third division and they made it out the group stage.. :lol

Eliminated:
Chile
USA
Costa Rica
Canada

Sense
06-22-2012, 03:44 AM
jH82UZt2myw

kFI0FBrA9-M

Semifinals (Tomorrow)

Mexico vs Mexico third division national team.*
Spain vs Colombia

*Nigeria pulled out of the tournament last minute so they threw together a national team from Mexico's third division and they made it out the group stage.. :lol

Eliminated:
Chile
USA
Costa Rica
Canada

:lol:lol

IronMaxipad
06-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh shit Mexico lost to Mexico third division national team :lmao:lmao

7-6.

The band of rejects made it to the final :lol

Colombia vs Spain is 0-0 in the 2nd half.

Libri
06-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Don't believe anything Sutcliffe writes. 99% of the time it's bullshit.

Now he's saying that the decision has been made to never call Jona and Vela again.

IronMaxipad
06-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Now he's saying that the decision has been made to never call Jona and Vela again.

:lmao Sutcliffe just trying to stir shit up.

IronMaxipad
06-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Ochoa fresh out the shower with god.

http://i.imgur.com/StWB2.jpg

Sense
06-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh shit Mexico lost to Mexico third division national team :lmao:lmao

7-6.

The band of rejects made it to the final :lol

Colombia vs Spain is 0-0 in the 2nd half.

:lol they're making the tournament look like a joke

http://i.imgur.com/StWB2.jpg

wtf?

IronMaxipad
06-23-2012, 09:06 PM
:lol they're making the tournament look like a joke

Pretty much. I got the score wrong it was actually 2-2 and Mexico lost to Mexico on penalties 4-5.
They're playing Colombia in the final tomorrow.

wtf?

:lol It's from Messi and friends game from earlier today. Ochoa was the keeper.

IronMaxipad
06-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Third division Mexico team beat Colombia and won the U15 tourney. :lol

http://i.imgur.com/bOVOP.png

Sense
06-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Third division Mexico team beat Colombia and won the U15 tourney. :lol

http://i.imgur.com/bOVOP.png

:rollin

Sense
06-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Barrera to Cruz Azul, Arsenal gets an offer from Real Sociedad for Vela.

IronMaxipad
06-26-2012, 02:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DQOWq.png

:cry:cry :lobt2:

Sense
06-26-2012, 03:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DQOWq.png

:cry:cry :lobt2:

I hope he fails :hat

IronMaxipad
06-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Highlights from the u15 final

2RCmFYfRvh4

The penalty shoot out was crazy.

I hope he fails :hat

:nope

IronMaxipad
06-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Mexico u17 is also currently in some tournament in Costa Rica.

Copa Saprissa: http://www.saprissa.co.cr/contenido/noticia/copa-saprissa-internacional-scotiabank-2012-resultados-y-juegos-para-este-martes-.html

They're in the semi-finals
http://www.femexfut.org.mx/portalv2/aspx/WEB_DetalleNoticia.aspx?pnIDNtca=39325

Teams:
Grupo A:

1. Universidad Católica 9 pts
2. América 6 pts
3. River Plate 4 pts
4. Chivas Guadalajara 4 pts
5. Saprissa 3 pts
6. Chivas Guadalajara 1 pts
7. Plaza Amador 0 pts

Grupo B:

1. México 9 pts
2. Estado Unidos 7 pts
3. Honduras 4 pts
4. Costa Rica 3 pts
5. Linafa Costa Rica 3 pts
6. Panamá 0 pts

I think Mexico plays USA tomorrow (final group phase match). Can't find much info.

edit: also don't know why Chivas is listed there twice must be a fuck up on their part.

IronMaxipad
06-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Mexico u17 beat USA 3-0

http://www.femexfut.org.mx/portalv2/aspx/WEB_DetalleNoticia.aspx?pnIDNtca=39336

IronMaxipad
06-28-2012, 02:02 PM
According to Mediotiempo Gio has found a club and is currently signing his contract. :wow

Retraso de Giovani dos Santos, por la firma de contrato con su nuevo club

El Cuerpo Técnico de la Selección Mexicana ya sabe el equipo con el que fichará Giovani dos Santos y por ello le permitieron reportarse con la Sub-23 hasta el próximo lunes, pese a que la concentración inició hace cuatro días.

http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/seleccion-mexicana/noticias/2012/06/28/retraso-de-giovani-dos-santos-por-la-firma-de-contrato-con-su-nuevo-club

Sense
06-28-2012, 02:51 PM
According to Mediotiempo Gio has found a club and is currently signing his contract. :wow

http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/seleccion-mexicana/noticias/2012/06/28/retraso-de-giovani-dos-santos-por-la-firma-de-contrato-con-su-nuevo-club

Awesome news.. but what club am I going to be rooting for now

IronMaxipad
06-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Awesome news.. but what club am I going to be rooting for now

IDK they didn't say. I'm going to assume it's a team in Spain.

Libri
06-28-2012, 11:13 PM
The rumor has Gio going to Malaga or Atletico de Madrid.

The problem is that Sutcliffe said this so who knows. :lol

Relevancy
06-29-2012, 09:18 AM

http://i.imgur.com/StWB2.jpg Ochoa desperate for attention :lol Messi... Messi... please take a picture with me, I gonna look like one of the best just by standing near you:rollin He's starring straight at the eyes of Relevancy, but he needs to stare away, he ain't welcome.

:whine

Venti Quattro
06-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Chicharito=GOD has a Twitter account (@CH14_ (http://twitter.com/CH14_))

IronMaxipad
06-29-2012, 02:32 PM
The rumor has Gio going to Malaga or Atletico de Madrid.

The problem is that Sutcliffe said this so who knows. :lol

From what i heard it's definitely a team from Spain. And that it's a team that has pursued him before so i'm assuming it's Sevilla.

IronMaxipad
06-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Now Sutcliffe is saying Malaga

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/blogs/index?entryID=1555197&name=John_Sutcliffe&cc=3888

Don't know who to believe.

Libri
06-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Sooner or later Sutcliffe is going to get one right. Maybe this is it. lol

Sense
06-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Who should we be hoping for?

IronMaxipad
07-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Mexico vs USA u17 final is on right now:

http://www.doutico.com/canalpuravida.html

2nd half mexico winning 2-1

Sense
07-01-2012, 05:03 PM
I take it they won?

IronMaxipad
07-01-2012, 05:39 PM
^ Yeah 3-1

http://s14.postimage.org/8v6g8e0g1/Awv9m_Am_CQAA_p_C3.jpg

Looks like Gio is going to Malaga

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-giovani-dos-santos-set-1100660

Sense
07-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Nice, tbh at this point u17-u23 should be expected to win small tournaments, which is great for our future.

Malaga? Nice.. goes to a good team in La Liga, I hope he starts.

Libri
07-05-2012, 07:45 PM
The Olympic team is playing tonight at 8 pm against Leon. It will be televised on Telefutura.

Libri
07-05-2012, 08:50 PM
:sleep

There were a couple of oportunities but overall Mexico has shown nothing in the first half.

Relevancy
07-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Wait... is Leon really beating Mexico and looking good while doing so?:lol Embarrassing.

Libri
07-05-2012, 10:07 PM
The game ended in a tie.

Without Gio, the team was basically useless. It was not until the end when he came in did the team begin to generate something.

Dinamita
07-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Wait... is Leon really beating Mexico and looking good while doing so?:lol Embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as your obsession with Chicharito. :lol

:lol Obsessed
:lol Faggot

Got you some fap material :toast
http://i.imgur.com/YyUdE.jpg

IronMaxipad
07-06-2012, 04:58 PM
:sleep

There were a couple of oportunities but overall Mexico has shown nothing in the first half.

What was up with the Leon fans throwing shit at Mexico players and booing them? Wtf :lol

Sense
07-06-2012, 07:39 PM
What was up with the Leon fans throwing shit at Mexico players and booing them? Wtf :lol

Those guys are passionate about their team :lol

Libri
07-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Here is the latest on Gio. Malaga wants Gio and Jonathan together. Malaga has offered 7 million euros for Gio but Tott wants 10 million euros.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1559303&s=esp&type=story

Sense
07-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Here is the latest on Gio. Malaga wants Gio and Jonathan together. Malaga has offered 7 million euros for Gio but Tott wants 10 million euros.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1559303&s=esp&type=story

That would be great, heck being on the same team.. Gio might convince his brother to actually go when he's called up by Mexico. :lol

Fucking Spurs, 10?!

IronMaxipad
07-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Everyone was blowing smoke up each others asses. Tena said gio had found a new club which turns out it wasn't true at all. That Malaga rumor is also false:

https://twitter.com/ESPN_JorgeRamos/status/221371776788217856

Victor Varela Vocero #MALAGA " NO HAY propuesta alguna por contratar Giovani Dos Santos"

https://twitter.com/ESPN_JorgeRamos/status/221372143080976384

Victor Varela - Vocero #Malaga "sobre Jonathan Dos Santos no ha ocurrido la situacion para que el #FCBarcelona lo libere"

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays at Tottenham another year. tbh

This is the latest on Gio:

No sería mala decisión quedarme en Tottenham: Giovani dos Santos

El jugador mexicano dijo que aún no existen ofertas concretas en el futbol europeo

Las ofertas concretas no llegan para Giovani dos Santos, quien busca salir del Tottenham. Sin embargo el seleccionado olímpico dijo que no se desespera y si al final se tiene que quedar en los “Spurs” de la Premier League, se quedará.

El mexicano, que aún pertenece al equipo inglés aseguró que no sería una mala decisión continuar en el club, a pesar de que no tiene la regularidad que él quisiera

“El mercado cierra hasta el 30 de agosto, la verdad es que estoy muy tranquilo, no me desespero, sigo siendo jugador del Tottenham y si no hay otra opción, me quedaré y haré lo mejor como siempre lo he hecho.

“No puedo quejarme, en el Tottenham he aprendido muchísimo, el equipo es de gran calidad, los jugadores también y no es ninguna mala decisión si tengo que quedarme y lo afrontaré como tal”.

“No hasta el momento nada, nada concreto estamos a la espera de lo que suceda los próximos días, estoy muy tranquilo aquí en la Selección, mi cabeza está aquí y mi representante es que el que se está encargando de eso.

“Yo trato de alejarme de todo eso y concentrarme aquí, estar al cien por ciento y no preocuparme en el tema del club. Obviamente que hay opciones, estoy tranquilo, hablo con mi representante cada día y me pide que esté tranquilo y que en poco tiempo espera tener noticias”, expresó.

Luego del entrenamiento por la mañana en el Centro de Alto Rendimiento, Dos Santos reiteró la confianza que existe dentro del plantel por traer una medalla de la justa olímpica.

Agregó que la presión no existe entre los jugadores, ya que todos llegan con gran experiencia y la mayoría saben lidiar con la presión.

“Nosotros no nos fijamos en lo que hicieron otras selecciones, nosotros tenemos un gran equipo un gran talento, con una mentalidad ganadora, creo que todos creemos que podemos ir a hacer un buen papel y traer una medalla.

“Yo creo que todos los jugadores aquí tienen experiencia y saben lidiar con eso (la presión), más que eso es la motivación de saber que tenemos un equipo de calidad”, finalizó.

http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/seleccion-mexicana/noticias/2012/07/07/no-seria-mala-decision-quedarme-en-tottenham-giovani-dos-santos

Sense
07-07-2012, 05:24 PM
:bang

Do something already!

So I'm assuming he was supposed to sign with someone but at the end nothing happened... so he came back to the NT, but now he's saying he's calm. :lol

Libri
07-07-2012, 08:20 PM
:bang

Do something already!

So I'm assuming he was supposed to sign with someone but at the end nothing happened... so he came back to the NT, but now he's saying he's calm. :lol

Gio has one year on his contract but I've read that there is a new rule that allows players to negotiate with other teams six months before their contracts end. It looks like Gio is going to wait six months and then start negotiating freely with any team he wants.

Maybe Gio is retaliating against Tott by not signing with another team. Tottenham is going to get nothing in return.:stirpot:

Relevancy
07-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Not as embarrassing as your obsession with Chicharito. :lol

:lol Obsessed
:lol Faggot

Got you some fap material :toast
http://i.imgur.com/YyUdE.jpgNot really fapping material, but thanks for sharing your personal posters:toast

IronMexican
07-07-2012, 08:54 PM
With Redknapp gone, what's the big deal with Gio staying in Tottenham?

Sense
07-07-2012, 09:05 PM
With Redknapp gone, what's the big deal with Gio staying in Tottenham?

How many starts has he had with the Spurs?

I don't see him starting, he might play more coming off the bench but it's still not helping his form.

Libri
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
In the first game of the season Guardado will face Real Madrid and Vela will face Barcelona.

Relevancy
07-11-2012, 08:44 AM
In the first game of the season Guardado will face Real Madrid and Vela will face Barcelona.Yeah those two will be Key Factors that's for sure...they will decide who wins or not. If they bring their A game with their perspective teams it shouldn't have any problem defeating Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Dinamita
07-11-2012, 03:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kyFdrl.jpg

IronMaxipad
07-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Pavone is beasting on America. Already like him more than villa. :lol

IronMaxipad
07-12-2012, 10:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lH58Tl.jpg

hUR8B4Ko0-w

Sense
07-13-2012, 01:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lH58Tl.jpg

hUR8B4Ko0-w

It's kind of awesome seeing how well Mexicans are received in Spain. I really hope Gio ends up over there, and Fabian too.

IronMaxipad
07-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Acoording to univision Real Sociedad has bought Vela for 4.5 mill.
http://futbol.univision.com/europa/espana/article/2012-07-12/carlos-vela-fue-adquirido-por-real-sociedad?ftloc=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage&ftpos=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage:4#axzz20WnrLwOp

Chelsea loan out Ulises Davlia to Sabadell
http://www.cesabadell.cat/noticies2.asp?id=2870&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cesabadell-cat+%28CE+Sabadell+FC+-+Catal%C3%A0%29

That other mexican Anibal Zurdo also playing at Sabadell.

Sense
07-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Acoording to univision Real Sociedad has bought Vela for 4.5 mill.
http://futbol.univision.com/europa/espana/article/2012-07-12/carlos-vela-fue-adquirido-por-real-sociedad?ftloc=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage&ftpos=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage:4#axzz20WnrLwOp

Chelsea loan out Ulises Davlia to Sabadell
http://www.cesabadell.cat/noticies2.asp?id=2870&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cesabadell-cat+%28CE+Sabadell+FC+-+Catal%C3%A0%29

That other mexican Anibal Zurdo also playing at Sabadell.

Great news for Vela, he's finally off the leash.

As for Davila it was expected, hopefully he actually gets to play with this team.

IronMaxipad
07-14-2012, 02:07 PM
fuk yo keeper, clown.

akaCp_iMOTc

:lmao

Sense
07-14-2012, 03:46 PM
:lol that's your team?

IronMaxipad
07-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Cruz Azul and Xolos. :hat:sombrero:

IronMaxipad
07-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Mexico won another youth tournament

U20 won some tournament in Russia.

https://p.twimg.com/Ax3OgI1CIAISzTx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ipm3R.jpg

Sense
07-15-2012, 05:45 PM
^ just saw that... our youth teams keep getting used to winning... idk what that will translate to but it's great to see.

Libri
07-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Wednesday

Mexico vs Spain

IronMaxipad
07-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Found some footage of the game vs Great Britain: http://futbol.univision.com/seleccion-nacional/article/2012-07-15/mexico-1-gran-bretana-0-amistoso-juegos-olimpicos?ftloc=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage&ftpos=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage:1#axzz20lnk7gwM

Not much but it at least shows the goal :lol

Spain game is going to be televised. Telefutura 12pm pacific time

Relevancy
07-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Found some footage of the game vs Great Britain: http://futbol.univision.com/seleccion-nacional/article/2012-07-15/mexico-1-gran-bretana-0-amistoso-juegos-olimpicos?ftloc=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage&ftpos=channel140:wcmWidgetUimStage:1#axzz20lnk7gwM

Not much but it at least shows the goal :lol

Spain game is going to be televised. Telefutura 12pm pacific timeYeah they talked about about great Mexico played, had the majority of the possession and controlled most of the game. Mexico, on Wendsday will apply the same tactics against Spain, since Mexico is known for having possession I think Spain will finally meet their Nemesis.:toast

Relevancy
07-16-2012, 09:55 AM
^ just saw that... our youth teams keep getting used to winning... idk what that will translate to but it's great to see.I hope it translates into a great future for these youngsters, Especially since some of them will most likely end up playing or being drafted by one of the best leagues in the world (La Liga Mx).

IronMaxipad
07-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Yeah they talked about about great Mexico played, had the majority of the possession and controlled most of the game. Mexico, on Wendsday will apply the same tactics against Spain, since Mexico is known for having possession I think Spain will finally meet their Nemesis.:toast

Don't quote me faggot

IronMaxipad
07-16-2012, 02:10 PM
https://p.twimg.com/Ax8lfB8CEAEEZiC.jpg

:lmao terrible

https://p.twimg.com/Ax8nZDKCEAA3k2f.jpg

https://p.twimg.com/Ax8l2gLCEAAfZbO.jpg

Liga ascenso and Copa Mexico logos are way better than the leauge logo

Sense
07-16-2012, 02:13 PM
wtf is that shit

Sense
07-16-2012, 02:51 PM
U-18 Champion in some tournament in Japan called Niigata.

http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2012/07/16/mexico.jpg

IronMaxipad
07-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Found a vid with longer highlights:

GFJi1Qciihs

Phenomanul
07-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Found a vid with longer highlights:

GFJi1Qciihs

Thanks... :tu

Libri
07-16-2012, 10:48 PM
U-18 Champion in some tournament in Japan called Niigata.

http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2012/07/16/mexico.jpg

Nobody went to the game. :lol