PDA

View Full Version : Pacman to fight Clottey

BacktoBasics
01-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Should be a formidable foe for Pac.

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 03:24 PM
yah...if it wasnt for the floyd/pacman hype, this fight would be very good. Mannys gonna fight another legit welterweight while Mayweather is gonna pick on some lightweight.

I. Hustle
01-08-2010, 03:25 PM
This is worth watching.

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 04:01 PM
did you hear that HBO wont be supporting Mayweathers fights if it isnt agianst top notch boxers. LOL.

I. Hustle
01-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Money may is the man. Manny is just scared and that is why he won't do the drug test.

Now let's wait and see what happens.

BacktoBasics
01-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Money may is the man. Manny is just scared and that is why he won't do the drug test.

Now let's wait and see what happens.C'mon friendo.

hater
01-08-2010, 04:19 PM
oh well.

Clottey is a stronger fighter than Cotto

I guess little Floyd gonna fight another scrub :rolleyes

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 04:24 PM
oh well.

Clottey is a stronger fighter than Cotto

I guess little Floyd gonna fight another scrub :rolleyes

You crazy! Matthew Hatton is a beast!...and dont forget Paul Malignaggi! :lol

I. Hustle
01-08-2010, 04:30 PM
You crazy! Matthew Hatton is a beast!...and dont forget Paul Malignaggi! :lol

My hate for Malignaggi is so strong that I would watch PBF destroy him. Other than that I really don't care to watch any other fight. MMMMAAAAYYYYBBBEEE Matty Hatton just to see what happens because Ricky would be in his corner.

I will still watch PacMans fights because little dude is a beast. Clottey and his big head is nothing to scoff at. J Clo might give Manny a little trouble, he is still going to lose but he might mix it up a little.

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I refuse to watch another PBF fight unless its against a good boxer in the welterweight division. Fuck these scrubs he is facing. JMM isnt a scrub but also aint no welterweight. PBF needs to fight the best at 147...manny, cotto, mosely, berto, margarito etc....either that or fucking retire again.

I. Hustle
01-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I refuse to watch another PBF fight unless its against a good boxer in the welterweight division. Fuck these scrubs he is facing. JMM isnt a scrub but also aint no welterweight. PBF needs to fight the best at 147...manny, cotto, mosely, berto, margarito etc....either that or fucking retire again.

+1

I bet for the right money any of those except for Manny would agree to the blood testing. What would he do then? I know for sure that Margarito would do it for the right price. Shoot he gives blood DURING the fight. http://www.philwoods.com/forums/images/smilies/rimshot.gif

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 04:53 PM
+1

I bet for the right money any of those except for Manny would agree to the blood testing. What would he do then? I know for sure that Margarito would do it for the right price. Shoot he gives blood DURING the fight. http://www.philwoods.com/forums/images/smilies/rimshot.gif

PBF is gonna retire saying that there is noone else to fight and he'll have is 40-0. Who knows thought...he'll probably ask JMM for a rematch. lol

Yogurt210
01-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Clottey! wow this fight is going to be good.
He is pure defense..he is def. going to give Manny plenty of probs.
If Manny doesnt get frustrated with defense he will win easily. If not..then it will be a long night.

TheMACHINE
01-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Clottey! wow this fight is going to be good.
He is pure defense..he is def. going to give Manny plenty of probs.
If Manny doesnt get frustrated with defense he will win easily. If not..then it will be a long night.

+1

hmmm pacquiao/clottey or PBF/Paulie....hard choice. :lmao

dbreiden83080
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
What a joke, Floyd just retire i can't defend you Anymore, nobody can..

hater
01-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Funny thing is Mayweather probably would dodge Clottey as well. as Clottey is dangerous.

Ok, next I wanna see pacman vs. margarito. Cause we know Floyd ain't touching that either :lol what a pussy

TheMACHINE
01-10-2010, 01:14 AM
pacman will fight the top 5 before Mayweather will touch 1.