PDA

View Full Version : What's the Chance of Wilt Muschamp becoming USC's next coach?

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 03:21 PM
:hat

clambake
01-08-2010, 03:27 PM
what happened to pete, iggy?

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
he he...

J.T.
01-08-2010, 03:36 PM
A better question is what's the chance of it raining cocks and all of them landing in your ass?

to21
01-08-2010, 03:39 PM
:lol

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 03:40 PM
A better question is what's the chance of it raining cocks and all of them landing in your ass?

I'd use your willing mouth as an umbrella.

jag
01-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I fail to see how Seattle is an appealing place for Carroll.

DMX7
01-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I'd use your willing mouth as an umbrella.

Sure you would, fag.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Sure you would, fag.

that was devastating. Fag! good one.. I'm gonna have to Urban Dictionary that one.

Can i steal it from ya?

IceColdBrewski
01-08-2010, 04:16 PM
I fail to see how Seattle is an appealing place for Carroll.

With probation looming for possible Reggie Bush violations, I'm sure any head coaching job in the NFL looks appealing.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 04:20 PM
With probation looming for possible Reggie Bush violations, I'm sure any head coaching job in the NFL looks appealing.

that's what i'm thinking.

In all seriousness. Wilt is a long shot.

But i'm not easily surprised like alot of folks (for example, DMX7 who can't give BAMA respect because of the idea that Colt went down a.k.a football is a Team Sport!:lmao) if Mu$change goes to another program if Mack doesn't retire.

Blake
01-08-2010, 04:27 PM
if the prima donnas at USC are comfortable with standing in electrical closets for a few hours for being pussies, I know who would be a nice fit for the trojans if Pete bolts.

DMX7
01-08-2010, 04:39 PM
that's what i'm thinking.

In all seriousness. Wilt is a long shot.

But i'm not easily surprised like alot of folks (for example, DMX7 who can't give BAMA respect because of the idea that Colt went down a.k.a football is a Team Sport!:lmao) if Mu$change goes to another program if Mack doesn't retire.

Every comment you make helps secure yourself as one of the internet's stupidest people.

Football is a team sport? And that's why losing the all-time winningest QB is FBS history shouldn't matter? Yeah, that's why I don't mind when Duncan or Ginobili get hurt... because it's a team sport and shouldn't affect the outcome of the game.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Every comment you make helps secure yourself as one of the internet's stupidest people.

Football is a team sport? And that's why losing the all-time winningest QB is FBS history shouldn't matter? Yeah, that's why I don't mind when Duncan or Ginobili get hurt... because it's a team sport and shouldn't affect the outcome of the game.

:lmao

Totally asswad. Just like you made an ass of yourself because you bitched about Cart McCry going down, and failed to mention had it not been for Sam Bradford going down, the RR shootout would have been different.

UT didn't lose your respect then, so that means your respect means jack shit to anyone because its totally subjective and worthless.

Infact, you don't know how much of an asswad you looked like the other night by complaining like you did. Cry me a river bitch!

Asshole idiot fans like you are the reason this forum easy for me to troll

Keep posting.

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 05:20 PM
if the prima donnas at USC are comfortable with standing in electrical closets for a few hours for being pussies, I know who would be a nice fit for the trojans if Pete bolts.I'd like to see Mike Sherman fired at A&M and Mike Leach hired to replace him. It would really take the rivalry to the next level. :hat

\w/

Blake
01-08-2010, 05:28 PM
I'd like to see Mike Sherman fired at A&M and Mike Leach hired to replace him. It would really take the rivalry to the next level. :hat

\w/

it would never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.