PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed in Arenas?

XFactor
01-08-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm not sure if its comming from the arena or from the crowd, but in the Bucks-Bulls game every time a Bulls player has the ball or attempts to make a shot, a very loud and obnoxious annoying horn goes off to mess him up (VERY VERY LOUD). Its funny but annoying and it seems to be working as the Bulls are only 30% shooting in the first quarter and Luol Deng has missed 4 straight freethrows from the horn:lol. The loud horn goes off through out the whole time the Bulls have possession. I know its homecourt advantage and its the equivalence of the crowd screaming but it really is annoying and makes me want to turn the TV off. I don't follow the Bucks much and its the first time I see it happening do they do it to other teams?

mogrovejo
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Squad 6 rocks.

That australian horn, on the other hand, sucks. I don't care if it affects the away team, but it sucks to watch games with it. I now mute the sound for the Bucks home games.

baseline bum
01-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Stuff like that isn't allowed at the AT&T Center nor Staples. I don't know about other arenas though (those are the only two I have been to in the last couple of years)

lefty
01-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Magic johnson thread

Chieflion
01-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Stuff like that isn't allowed at the AT&T Center nor Staples. I don't know about other arenas though (those are the only two I have been to in the last couple of years)
It definitely is not allowed in EnergySolutions. (Utah Jazz)

AiK51nxUiOY