PDA

View Full Version : Lakers getting exposed on the road, best record in the NBA?

noob cake
01-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Lakers has only played 12 games on the road (12 not 13 because playing Clippa's = playing at home)

Now they are getting exposed

Best record in the NBA?
Sure...Stern's gift to Lakers

Best team in the NBA?
Say it ain't so

Smooth Criminal
01-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Yeah they pretty much suck giant black meat. Roy and Bayless face-fucked the Lakers tonight

mystargtr34
01-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Probly more Kobe getting exposed...

Lakers without Gasol are a different beast.

noob cake
01-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Probly more Kobe getting exposed...

Lakers without Gasol are a different beast.

Thats true, we all know Gasol is the true Lakers MVP. Kome can't win without Shaq, Gasol, or Fisher.

Fisher carrying the team tonight, while Kome is constantly chucking

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Kobe Bryant is so overrated he should give back his rings, the POM for December , the MVP and all 4 rings. He is so overrated just like Duncan must be since they lost a a game in January ...

By the way Spurs were at home what is their excuse?

congrats Portland streak continues ...

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Kobe 12-30

LOL

Smooth Criminal
01-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Kobe 12-30

LOL

Kobe choked big time. Have you ever made a post about something other than Kobe?

Lars
01-09-2010, 12:22 AM
The gift of Gasol makes a huge difference.

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 12:24 AM
The gift of Gasol makes a huge difference.

yup

Lakers get Gasol for kwame brown and suddenly Lakers are 'elite' and Kobe 'changed' and knows how to win

:lol

ElNono
01-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Kobe Bryant is so overrated he should give back his rings, the POM for December , the MVP and all 4 rings. He is so overrated just like Duncan must be since they lost a a game in January ...

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/31783/original/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg?1261515514

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Again Kobe is overrated because he lost in Portland (No Gasol), Pierce because he lost in ATL (no KG), and Duncan at home vs. Dallas (no bonner/Finley)

The genius of this forum amazes me I thought i knew basketball I mean i played, watched and coached for 20 years but noob cake and Miami heat have shown me the light: with all their unbiased criticism, keen basketball intellect, eye for talent and astute basketball knowledge ....

LakasRool4eva
01-09-2010, 12:29 AM
loling@ da hataz........u realize no Gasol and crazy reffs on da whistle?????

NRHector
01-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Where's that Kobe's nuthugger of F_U_Buddy, he's totally awol in the last few days

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Kobe is the 12th best player in the NBA ...in the Pacific division ...

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Kome = 14-37 fg's to score 32 pts.

ElNono
01-09-2010, 12:34 AM
loling@ da hataz........u realize no Gasol and crazy reffs on da whistle?????

No hataz... loling@ ur team sucked 2nite!

tlongII
01-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Again Kobe is overrated because he lost in Portland (No Gasol), Pierce because he lost in ATL (no KG), and Duncan at home vs. Dallas (no bonner/Finley)

The genius of this forum amazes me I thought i knew basketball I mean i played, watched and coached for 20 years but noob cake and Miami heat have shown me the light: with all their unbiased criticism, keen basketball intellect, eye for talent and astute basketball knowledge ....

Geez STFU with your "no Gasol" bullshit!

No Oden
No Przybilla
No Outlaw
No Blake
No Batum

Am I missing anyone???

Banzai
01-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Geez STFU with you "no Gasol" bullshit!

No Oden
No Przybilla
No Outlaw
No Blake
No Batum

Am I missing anyone???

only you would know. I don't follow the Blazers.

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Kobe overrated Lakers weak Gasol soft the title tainted ....
You guys dont realize that last year was just a season long nightmare. The lakers did NOT win the title ..it was a media hoax.
The real Finals resulted in a 5 way tie for the real champions the:NuggsSpursCeltsCavsMavs ...congratulations!!!!

noob cake
01-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Kobe overrated Lakers weak Gasol soft the title tainted ....
You guys dont realize that last year was just a season long nightmare. The lakers did NOT win the title ..it was a media hoax.
The real Finals resulted in a 5 way tie for the real champions the:NuggsSpursCeltsCavsMavs ...congratulations!!!!

Mental breakdown much? :wow

iggypop123
01-09-2010, 12:41 AM

No Oden
No Przybilla
No Outlaw
No Blake
No Batum

Am I missing anyone???

i think mcmillan is still on crutches

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:42 AM

No Oden
No Przybilla
No Outlaw
No Blake
No Batum

Am I missing anyone???

TlongII watch it before I show you to be bitch made (like we all know you are) I am here after the loss (unlike your whiny pusshole a$$) ..I said congrats on the win ...read my posts.

My post was responding to "the Kobe is overrated because they lost" I take nothing from the Blazers they have beat us with Gasol, Shaq, Horry Magic Kareem etc.

Don't make me angry ...you WON't like me when I am angry ...

ElNono
01-09-2010, 12:45 AM
TlongII watch it before I show you to be bitch made (like we all know you are) I am here after the loss (unlike your whiny pusshole a$$) ..I said congrats on the win ...read my posts.

My post was responding to "the Kobe is overrated because they lost" I take nothing from the Blazers they have beat us with Gasol, Shaq, Horry Magic Kareem etc.

Don't make me angry ...you WON't like me when I am angry ...

Don't listen 2 da hataz! Loling@ da hataz 2nite...

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Mental breakdown much? :wow

Nope. I have seen the light. I mean if i take the arguments of all the trolls, basketball geniuses and the haters at face value plus PER ... what other conclusion should I have?

BadOdor
01-09-2010, 12:46 AM
This laker team just does not seem hungry like they were last year(outside of kobe). Some major concerns to be addressed. Blazer team played with a lot of heart, congratz to them.

Killakobe81
01-09-2010, 12:48 AM
This laker team just does not seem hungry like they were last year(outside of kobe). Some major concerns to be addressed. Blazer team played with a lot of heart, congratz to them.

Agreed. And I think the injuries gave Bayless a chance to shine... he is the "miles Austin" of the Blazers squad ...

NRHector
01-09-2010, 12:53 AM
This laker team just does not seem hungry like they were last year(outside of kobe). Some major concerns to be addressed. Blazer team played with a lot of heart, congratz to them.you can thank David Stern for last year and the year before:toast

poop
01-09-2010, 01:17 AM
LA was the only contender without significant injuries last season.

iggypop123
01-09-2010, 01:18 AM
LA was the only contender without significant injuries last season.

no that was denver and cleveland.

Spursmania
01-09-2010, 01:46 AM

Spues have no excuse. We sucked tonight.

namlook
01-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Kome can't win without Shaq, Gasol, or Fisher.

Can't win without Fisher? Ok now you really crossed the line. Fisher is one of the worst PGs in the league.