PDA

View Full Version : All the big boys lost are losing tonight.

tim_duncan_fan
01-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Check the scores. Cleveland is down and the rest of the usual crowd of contenders lost tonight. Maybe it's one of those nights?

Just an optimistic thought.

ZB 512
01-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Mavs won though...that is one "big boy" this season with a victory tonight that turned away the upset

Sisk
01-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Mavs won though...that is one "big boy" this season with a victory tonight that turned away the upset

i can already tell you're going to be annoying

tim_duncan_fan
01-09-2010, 01:01 AM
By big boys, I meant teams that most nba fans would expect to close out a season with a championship. The Mavs always kick Spur ass at least once a season. Then they go on to not win the championship.

I'm just saying tonight is nothing new. We could beat the Lakers and then everybody would be fine with everything.

murpjf88
01-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Check the scores. Cleveland is down and the rest of the usual crowd of contenders lost tonight. Maybe it's one of those nights?

Just an optimistic thought.

But the Mavs won. That's the only game I cared about.

DubMcDub
01-09-2010, 01:19 AM
By big boys, I meant teams that most nba fans would expect to close out a season with a championship. The Mavs always kick Spur ass at least once a season. Then they go on to not win the championship.

I'm just saying tonight is nothing new. We could beat the Lakers and then everybody would be fine with everything.

No NBA fans outside of San Antonio expect the Spurs to close out the season with a championship. :lol

tim_duncan_fan
01-09-2010, 03:40 AM
No NBA fans outside of San Antonio expect the Spurs to close out the season with a championship. :lol

That may or may not be true but at the end of the season, whether the Spurs win it all or not, I take comfort in the fact that I'm not a Mavs fan.

The Spurs will go about as far as they are capable of going...no consistent chokers or perennial underachievers on my squad.

:flag:

'99:lobt: '03:lobt: '05:lobt: '07:lobt: '10?

Mavs:

'06:lmao '10?

DMX7
01-09-2010, 03:43 AM

NO NBA fans outside of Dallas... and many inside of Dallas don't want the Mavericks to win a championship.

HarlemHeat37
01-09-2010, 04:08 AM
The Spurs and Mavs aren't big boys..