PDA

View Full Version : It's pretty sad...

Yonivore
01-09-2010, 03:04 PM
...when an intentional act of murder is so similar to the acts of an abortionist that law enforcement and prosecutors can't make the legal distinction necessary to arrest, charge, and try the murderer.

Mother won’t be charged with baby’s death because of law loophole (http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/lynchburg/article/mother_wont_be_charged_with_babys_death_because_of _law_loophole/68659/#comments)

ChumpDumper
01-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Write a new law.

If someone other than the mother harms a baby still attached to the mother, that person can be charged.Oh look, it's not similar at all.

Nbadan
01-10-2010, 04:00 AM
The mother commited murder, she should be killed...

Winehole23
01-10-2010, 05:07 AM
In the scheme of the faithful the wrongdoer is eventually arraigned before a just God to answer for her actions, n'est-ce pas (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/n%27est-ce%20pas)? What's the worry here?
\

Winehole23
01-10-2010, 05:18 AM
That the state will fail to punish a killer? I can see that. Surely that happens all the time.

boutons_deux
01-10-2010, 09:52 AM
The Iraq invasion was an intentional, lying act of murder for 100s of 1000s, but Yoni approves. He'd rather start a thread on some obviously mentally ill mother than start a thread on the Repug and neo-c*nt criminals.

Yonivore
01-10-2010, 01:10 PM
That the state will fail to punish a killer? I can see that. Surely that happens all the time.
The point is the State will fail to punish this killer because what she did is too similar to a practice the State wishes to continue sanctioning and, to try her for murder (as she should be), would draw too much attention to said similar practice.

jack sommerset
01-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Poor lil baby.

George Gervin's Afro
01-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Poor lil baby.

I feel sorry for babies today who don't have adequate healthcare or enough food to eat..but that's just me.

Yonivore
01-10-2010, 01:21 PM
I feel sorry for babies today who don't have adequate healthcare or enough food to eat..but that's just me.
As do I...however few of them there are.

There is no excuse for a baby to go without health care or food in this country. None. There are a myriad of programs that will feed your child if you can'd afford to and no one is turned away from an American Hospital in need of medical care. No one...it's against the law.

If it occurs, their parents are as guilty of neglect as the mother in this story is of murder.

Now, can we get back to the millions of babies aborted in this country every year? Where's your concern for them?

George Gervin's Afro
01-10-2010, 01:29 PM
As do I...however few of them there are.

There is no excuse for a baby to go without health care or food in this country. None. There are a myriad of programs that will feed your child if you can'd afford to and no one is turned away from an American Hospital in need of medical care. No one...it's against the law.

If it occurs, their parents are as guilty of neglect as the mother in this story is of murder.

Now, can we get back to the millions of babies aborted in this country every year? Where's your concern for them?

Once you get beyond and acknowledge that there are more than " few of them" maybe we can continue the discussion.

Yonivore
01-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Once you get beyond and acknowledge that there are more than " few of them" maybe we can continue the discussion.
Where are they and why aren't they taking advantage of systems already in place to provide for their food and medical care?

Seriously, where are there more than a few starving or sick children, in the United States of America, not eligible for food or medical care?

Where?

Because, I can tell you where the millions of aborted babies are.

George Gervin's Afro
01-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Where are they and why aren't they taking advantage of systems already in place to provide for their food and medical care?

Seriously, where are there more than a few starving or sick children, in the United States of America, not eligible for food or medical care?

Where?

Because, I can tell you where the millions of aborted babies are.

So you are ok with social programs? I'm glad that you finally aknowledge that there is a need for governemnt intervention for poor families.

Where are the millions of aborted babies yoni?

Yonivore
01-10-2010, 01:38 PM
So you are ok with social programs? I'm glad that you finally aknowledge that there is a need for governemnt intervention for poor families.
Wait a minute. Before we debate how I think charity should be doled out, can we agree there are no starving children not eligible for free medical care in the United States of America -- that aren't a direct result of their parents neglect?

Where are the millions of aborted babies yoni?
In abortion clinic dumpsters strewn all across this land.

George Gervin's Afro
01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Wait a minute. Before we debate how I think charity should be doled out, can we agree there are no starving children not eligible for free medical care in the United States of America -- that aren't a direct result of their parents neglect?

so childrern should be penalized because of parental neglect? I'll continue once you admit that there is a place for the govt to help it's most needy citizens..

George Gervin's Afro
01-10-2010, 01:46 PM

I am one who doesn't necessarily like abortion however it's not my place to tell someone what to do with their lives or bodies. It's not for me to judge because that's God's job.

spursncowboys
01-10-2010, 01:48 PM

Maybe you can donate your money, and stop trying to steal other's money to devalue everyone's healthcare. Emotion doesn't pay the bill. It will come from somewhere.

George Gervin's Afro
01-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Maybe you can donate your money, and stop trying to steal other's money to devalue everyone's healthcare. Emotion doesn't pay the bill. It will come from somewhere.

So you don't care about poor children having access to healthcare? I say we make them pay themselves..what do you think?

spursncowboys
01-10-2010, 01:51 PM

Or on top of a metal table dieing. Wait fetuses aren't alive.

Yonivore
01-10-2010, 01:51 PM
so childrern should be penalized because of parental neglect?
You're not answering the question. Where are all the starving children in need of medical care in America?

And, no, children should not be penalized for parental neglect; that's why there are laws that hold those parents accountable when they are discovered. They make the news big time -- a couple of times a year.

I'll continue once you admit that there is a place for the govt to help it's most needy citizens..
Why? Because you can't reconcile the fact there are no starving children or medically neglected children in this country as compared to the millions of aborted children in this country?

But, I don't know that government is needed if they'd allow private interests to use their money for charity instead of supporting inefficient government programs.

We're the most charitable nation on the face of the planet and I refuse to believe we'd be any less so if our government wasn't there taking our money and handing it back out at a rate of about 30 cents on the dollar.

Where are the starving children GGA? Seriously, you brought this up. Where are they?

spursncowboys
01-10-2010, 01:54 PM
So you don't care about poor children having access to healthcare? I say we make them pay themselves..what do you think?

How is taking money from someone and giving to another caring? When did I say I cared? Is stealing from someone who has money and giving to another your way of showing you care? Do you care with your own money?

spursncowboys
01-10-2010, 01:55 PM
I am one who doesn't necessarily like abortion however it's not my place to tell someone what to do with their lives or bodies. It's not for me to judge because that's God's job.

Is abortion murder? If not, why?

spursncowboys
01-10-2010, 01:56 PM
You're not answering the question. Where are all the starving children in need of medical care in America?

And, no, children should not be penalized for parental neglect; that's why there are laws that hold those parents accountable when they are discovered. They make the news big time -- a couple of times a year.

Why? Because you can't reconcile the fact there are no starving children or medically neglected children in this country as compared to the millions of aborted children in this country?

But, I don't know that government is needed if they'd allow private interests to use their money for charity instead of supporting inefficient government programs.

We're the most charitable nation on the face of the planet and I refuse to believe we'd be any less so if our government wasn't there taking our money and handing it back out at a rate of about 30 cents on the dollar.

Where are the starving children GGA? Seriously, you brought this up. Where are they?

I think alot of people give less because they think the govt. has it taken care of.

George Gervin's Afro
01-10-2010, 02:00 PM
going to a movie girls we'll talk to you soon..

Yonivore
01-10-2010, 02:02 PM
I think alot of people give less because they think the govt. has it taken care of.
And, they have less to give because the government takes their money, filters it through a bureaucracy, and spits out between 30 and 50 cents on the dollar for most social programs.

spursncowboys
01-10-2010, 03:08 PM
And, they have less to give because the government takes their money, filters it through a bureaucracy, and spits out between 30 and 50 cents on the dollar for most social programs.
:toast