PDA

View Full Version : Wow, makes me wonder what Granny was hiding in her dresser

Summers
01-09-2010, 06:40 PM
I did a lot of online and magazine shopping for Christmas, so now I'm on a bunch of mailing lists, which is fine, because it means I get lots of fun catalogs to look through.

Somehow I ended up getting some old-people catalog, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's stuff like incontinence aids and diabetic socks and house dresses and pain relief creams, and then, boom, 4 pages of sex toys. :wow When I first turned the page, my first split-second thought was "That looks like a dildo, haha", because I thought maybe it was something they would call a "back massager, wink-wink". But, no. There's no pretense. It's 4 pages of very graphic stuff, the kind that should come in a plain envelope. :lol

The weird thing is, it's not all grouped together. There's 2 pages of dildos and erection creams, then a few pages of granny panties and ugly elastic-waist jeans and hearing aids, then two more pages of sex toys.

balli
01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Is gtown's manhood also threatened by sex toys for the 'matures' or only when they're being used by beautiful women he doesn't have a chance with anyways?

baseline bum
01-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Is there an Angela Lansbury fake pussy in the catalog?

tp2021
01-09-2010, 07:05 PM

How about a Matlock fat cock?

Blue Jew
01-09-2010, 07:11 PM

Not sure but I did see some Angel_luv just say no to sex ultra thick condoms.

balli
01-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Not sure but I did see some Angel_luv just say no to sex ultra thick condoms.
Just say no to condoms, condoms. :tu

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-10-2010, 06:36 PM
When I first turned the page, my first split-second thought was "That looks like a dildo, haha", because I thought maybe it was something they would call a "back massager, wink-wink". But, no. There's no pretense. It's 4 pages of very graphic stuff, the kind that should come in a plain envelope. :lol

:lol

You probably just reach and age where you don't care what people think anymore.

I think I'm there already...

Ignignokt
01-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Is gtown's manhood also threatened by sex toys for the 'matures' or only when they're being used by beautiful women he doesn't have a chance with anyways?

:toast

balli i'm so glad your so openminded about those things, and you don't feel less of a man for shoving a 17 x 9 inch rhino dildo up your girl's ass and cooch. If that's your thing, by all means i wish you nothing but happiness.

My question to you is, do you stick only a third of it in or are you a man of your word and stick all 17 inches into your girlfriends cooch and make her yell Kobe's name?

I mean, you're liberated and openminded, so i'd just like to know..

tp2021
01-10-2010, 07:04 PM
:toast

balli i'm so glad your so openminded about those things, and you don't feel less of a man for shoving a 17 x 9 inch rhino dildo up your girl's ass and cooch. If that's your thing, by all means i wish you nothing but happiness.

My question to you is, do you stick only a third of it in or are you a man of your word and stick all 17 inches into your girlfriends cooch and make her yell Kobe's name?

I mean, you're liberated and openminded, so i'd just like to know..

You are interested in a first-hand account of Kobe sexplay?

Ignignokt
01-10-2010, 07:47 PM
You are interested in a first-hand account of Kobe sexplay?

Why get defensive? Is that what you do? Nothing wrong with it.. if that's what you are into. I'm not making fun of you.

BlackSwordsMan
01-10-2010, 08:34 PM
so how many dildos did you buy

Blue Jew
01-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Maybe we should merge this topic with the Fantasy topic?

tp2021
01-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Why get defensive? Is that what you do? Nothing wrong with it.. if that's what you are into. I'm not making fun of you.

Strange response.