PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Sex with another poster?.........

Blue Jew
01-09-2010, 07:16 PM
what would it be like to have fantasy sex with another ST poster?

For example if you had sex with Sequ would he be dressed as an oompa loompa? Post some sexual fantasies you could have with some ST posters.

Alex Jones
01-09-2010, 07:18 PM
I had a fantasy (a few years ago) of climbing up Angel_Luvs legs to reach her burning bush!

Frenzy
01-09-2010, 07:55 PM
jeeze people...

honestfool84
01-09-2010, 08:01 PM
this..

is.....

weird....

I am Tom
01-09-2010, 08:04 PM
My fantasy involved Kori and Sequspur, it was around 2002 and it was a slow time around the ST boards so I decided to smoke some of my fathers weed. He was at work,(wall mart) and I spent the next two hours looking at his playboys and eating corn on the cob.

I am embarrassed to go into any details at this time, but I can assure you it was a night I may never forget.

Lance
01-09-2010, 08:08 PM
(true story) Back in 2004 I had a dream I was on the tilt a whirl eating a funnel cake while Tpark tossed my salad. To this day I still have no idea what the dream was trying to tell me.

mavsfan1000
01-09-2010, 11:20 PM
wtf? This thread is gay.

TDMVPDPOY
01-09-2010, 11:56 PM
trolls answering all from the same guy....

Blanche Devereaux
01-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Honey, I would love to have T Park's thick bacon tasting load all over my hot young body.

PM5K
01-10-2010, 12:00 AM
CuckingFunt as a nun!

DizzG.
01-10-2010, 01:39 AM
CuckingFunt as a nun!

:lmao

+1

Steve Perry
01-10-2010, 01:41 AM
trolls answering all from the same guy....

Cool Fantasy you have! :tu

MavTalker
01-10-2010, 01:44 AM
My Fantasy is to have Duncan228 suck on my toes as I am watching the Mavericks beat the Spurs by 19 in the semifinals! :smokin

Tits McGee
01-10-2010, 01:45 AM
CuckingFunt as a nun!

+1

A tranny nun? Damn y'all are some freaks!! LOL

MavTalker
01-10-2010, 02:04 AM
wtf? This thread is gay.

I notice many experts at this site on what is Gay I wonder how one becomes an expert on what is gay, is it from past experiences, and if so wouldn't that make you a Spurs fan? :lmao

Fat boy
01-10-2010, 02:06 AM
My fantasy is to be covered in powder sugar while I teabag Kori with LJ on the side of the bed yelling raise the bar! raise the bar!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-10-2010, 02:08 AM
(true story) Back in 2004 I had a dream I was on the tilt a whirl eating a funnel cake while Tpark tossed my salad. To this day I still have no idea what the dream was trying to tell me.

Best post by Lance in ages! :lmao

Blue Jew
01-10-2010, 02:28 AM
This is not a fantasy but one night after drinking about 11 Fosters, I had a dream of a Kangaroo with the head of poster named RuffNreadyOzStyle and he had wildCobra bent over the sofa slapping his ass saying.."who's your Aussie?.. Who's your Aussie?"

lint
01-10-2010, 03:15 AM
I had one long ago about Dusty Garza.

holcs50
01-10-2010, 11:03 AM
lol at this thread, actually LMAO at this thread. If I had fantasy sex with blue jew I would mess around with him and then pull down his pants to see a blue shaft....the shaft wouldnt scare me but blue jews head is like neon yellow-Like a beacon of hope and disease and just disgusting things. From there..... ill let bluejew finish the story

mavsfan1000
01-10-2010, 11:11 AM
I notice many experts at this site on what is Gay I wonder how one becomes an expert on what is gay, is it from past experiences, and if so wouldn't that make you a Spurs fan? :lmao
Lol Just saying most of the posters here are guys. Fantasy sex is the last thing on my mind when I come here unless it is a thread about hot chicks or something. And I don't want to piss off any chicks anyways so I'll stay out of this one.

DizzG.
01-10-2010, 01:28 PM
If I had fantasy sex with blue jew I would mess around with him and then pull down his pants to see a blue shaft....the shaft wouldnt scare me but blue jews head is like neon yellow-Like a beacon of hope and disease and just disgusting things. ...

at the base of the blue shaft hidden in the bush there seems to be two round b balls, they are are also blue and seem to be made of glass or crystal and.........wait!,..... there looks to be something moving inside!,..if....only I could see better. Maybe if I clean them I can get a better view!
But with what? I have no rag or Windex...I know! I will spit on them and lick them clean......as I finish cleaning them I begin to give them a final buffing with my palms...oh shit! what is this? A blue smoke seems to be coming out of the blue shaft it appears to be a blue Jeannie.....it turns to me and says......

Blue Jew
01-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Lol Just saying most of the posters here are guys.

Good point I never thought about the male vs female ratio. I guess I know many other females that don't post anymore or just didn't think about it as I was into my 11th beer at the time.

Fantasy sex is the last thing on my mind when I come here unless it is a thread about hot chicks or something.

Maybe you can use your imagination and writing skills to tell us a fantasy that would not only save the topic but gives us an incite on your vast sexual knowledge.(it can't hurt)

And I don't want to piss off any chicks anyways so I'll stay out of this one.

There are only three chicks left in the club and they have thick skin and a good sense of humor, or at least that is what i remember from the past.

list of chicks who may still lurk...

Spurschick
Shelly
SpursWoman
Rashofan
Gattica
Hooters Girl
Brianna
Kori
Angel_luv
Katy
LadySpur
SpursStalker
Dawn
MartiniMartini
KingsFan
Duncan228
that girl who posters said had dirty feet
the girl on the banner with electrical tape on her nipples
2Blonde
Sancha
and others I may have overlooked.

Cry Havoc
01-10-2010, 02:23 PM
In before the lock.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Honey, I would love to have T Park's thick bacon tasting load all over my hot young body.

OMFG "thick bacon tasting load" !! I swear I almost barfed before I laughed :lmao

lint
01-10-2010, 02:45 PM
OMFG "thick bacon tasting load" !! I swear I almost barfed before I laughed :lmao

Isn't TPark a female?

Fat boy
01-10-2010, 02:48 PM

Good to see someone in this shit hole still has a sense of humor!

PakiDan
01-10-2010, 06:22 PM
I want to park my limo in 2 Blonde's garage.

Bullshit Detector
01-10-2010, 06:53 PM

You mean your Mini?

marini martini
01-10-2010, 07:04 PM
I'd like to spank a few bad boys in here. The rest of the azzholes, I just want to knock the shit out of!!!

mrsmaalox
01-10-2010, 08:50 PM
I'd like to spank a few bad boys in here. The rest of the azzholes, I just want to knock the shit out of!!!

:lmao That's my girl :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
01-10-2010, 08:56 PM

Damn.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2010, 09:28 PM

Cry Havoc
01-10-2010, 09:49 PM

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/slideshows/86/slideshow_8682/display_image.jpg

Can't we do both?

PakiDan
01-11-2010, 12:03 AM

Mmmmmm

Holt's Cat
01-11-2010, 12:07 AM
What about real sex?

Blue Jew
01-11-2010, 12:20 AM

I know you can't name names but can you at least gives us the first letter of their screen names?

marini martini
01-11-2010, 12:54 AM
spankies:
a b bbb b2b bz bj c cc ch d e f g h i iat ih j k kw l lm m mk n o p r s t u v vle w x y & z
:toast just off the top of my head!!!!!:lol

marini martini
01-11-2010, 12:55 AM
.....drunk post!!!:lmao

PakiDan
01-11-2010, 01:03 AM
spankies:
a b bbb b2b bz bj c cc ch d e f g h i iat ih j k kw l lm m mk n o p r s t u v vle w x y & z

The list so nice, she posted it twice!

marini martini
01-11-2010, 01:19 AM
The list so nice, she posted it twice!

STFU.................pd!!!:lol

I knew I'd forget some one!!!:toast

mrsmaalox
01-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Dammit Marini now I have to figure them all out ;) Let's see, who could B2B possibly stand for?

marini martini
01-11-2010, 01:41 AM
or CC, VLE, IH, BZ???:toast

Notice no mention of AT???????:lmao

jaffies
01-11-2010, 01:47 AM
spankies:

Hell yeah!!

jaffies
01-11-2010, 02:09 AM
My ST Club fantasy:

I wanna watch Sancha and Tree hugger go at it. We'll then take a break with some iced tea. Sancha gets pissed and says iced tea is for "wera's" and dumps the tea all over maalox, who just happens to walk in the room at the time with a tight, white SpursReport t-shirt. Her and Sancha start to fight, I mean really fight, like throwing sex toys at each other across the room (to imikgnot's dissaproval). Tree hugger, as it turns out, is a raging klepto, and seizes the opportunity to steal Sancha's purse and bolts out the door.

BAM!!!!!! PandaSpur's well-manicured fist pops out of nowhere to knock that hippie bitch to the ground. Sancha is very thankful and says, "Thanks, pendeja. Stupid beech tryin to steal my feria while I was throwing chingasos!" Sancha then shows her gratitude the only way she knows how: fuzz bumping...on the roof...while Katy videotapes!

to be continued ...(?)

marini martini
01-11-2010, 02:13 AM
My ST Club fantasy:

I wanna watch Sancha and Tree hugger go at it. We'll then take a break with some iced tea. Sancha gets pissed and says iced tea is for "wera's" and dumps the tea all over maalox, who just happens to walk in the room at the time with a tight, white SpursReport t-shirt. Her and Sancha start to fight, I mean really fight, like throwing sex toys at each other across the room (to imikgnot's dissaproval). Tree hugger, as it turns out, is a raging klepto, and seizes the opportunity to steal Sancha's purse and bolts out the door.

BAM!!!!!! PandaSpur's well-manicured fist pops out of nowhere to knock that hippie bitch to the ground. Sancha is very thankful and says, "Thanks, pendeja. Stupid beech tryin to steal my feria while I was throwing chingasos!" Sancha then shows her gratitude the only way she knows how: fuzz bumping...on the roof...while Katy videotapes!

to be continued ...(?)

I know my name will be included in part 2!!!:toast

jaffies
01-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Up on the housetop, click, click, click. The party continues with no sign of dick!

Katy's got the tri-pod set up, but it's a very hot, sweltering summer night, and she can't stand to have her shirt on anymore. Its time to let the sweater-pups out, so she rips off her shirt Hulk Hogan style and gives Sancha her own special version of the Leg Drop. Mrsmaalox gets a little too excited cause she has a sweet spot for the Hulkster and runs to Katy's aid.

SLIP!!! Maalox slips on......something wet...and nearly falls off the roof, hanging on with one hand to the rain gutters. Her cries of "Help!" fall upon deaf ears, or rather, really-occupied-with-same-gender-sex-ears, and her sexy ass life flashes before her eyes. Just then, in a most serendipitous fashion, a fire engine screeches to a halt in front of the house, with the unusually sexy-sounding sirens still wailing, "Wooooo, ooooohhhh, ahhhhhh, whooooo, oooooh, oh, oh, oh, don't stop, whoooo"

A dark, shadowy figure shaped like a coke bottle steps out of the driver's seat wearing a see-through 1999 Spurs World Champions nightie. The figure steps around to the front of the truck, flicks out her toothpick to the ground.....it's Marini Martini, who stares deep into Maalox's eyes and says, "You look like you can use a hand."

to be continued....(?)

DizzG.
01-11-2010, 04:01 AM
:lmao @ jaffie,marini martini & mrsmaalox

z0sa
01-11-2010, 05:31 AM
I got denied

MiamiHeat
01-11-2010, 05:52 AM
I'll be doing the spanking

im in charge here

Viva Las Espuelas
01-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Damn. What did I do to get put on the list?

mrsmaalox
01-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Damn. What did I do to get put on the list?

You should be happy, Marini fantasizes about spanking you :eyebrows

JudynTX
01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
My ST Club fantasy:

to be continued ...(?)

As long as you dress up as Sawyer, from LOST. :toast

THERE IS NO ONE AT SPURSTALK THAT I FANTASIZE ABOUT. :lmao

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Just for clarification, is this one of those "bend over and grab your ankles *whack*" spankings or something erotic that ends up as a bare back blow job?

mrsmaalox
01-11-2010, 11:21 AM
As long as you dress up as Sawyer, from LOST. :toast

THERE IS NO ONE AT SPURSTALK THAT I FANTASIZE ABOUT. :lmao

I don't think there is anyone here I have actually fantasized about, but there are a hell of a lot I've wondered about :D

Oh, and I just figured out what "fuzz bumping" means :wow....:lol

JudynTX
01-11-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't think there is anyone here I have actually fantasized about, but there are a hell of a lot I've wondered about :D

I think I know who "they" are. :D

Viva Las Espuelas
01-11-2010, 11:37 AM

me too.

mrsmaalox
01-11-2010, 11:41 AM
me too.

Hopefully not the same ones! :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
01-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Hopefully not the same ones! :lol

Oh heavens, no.

I. Hustle
01-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh heavens, no.

oh heavens, no?! WTF?! I thought you were a dude!

lol

bus driver
01-11-2010, 02:08 PM

+1 2blonde looks HOT in her picture!

good choice :toast

2Blonde
01-12-2010, 03:06 AM

+1 2blonde looks HOT in her picture!

good choice :toast
AWW thanks ! but Paki doesn't need the pics to fantasize... since he knows the real me.:hat

PM5K
01-12-2010, 03:07 AM
AWW thanks ! but Paki doesn't need the pics to fantasize... since he knows the real me.:hat

:toast

Blue Jew
01-12-2010, 03:43 AM
I had dream last night two female posters (trying to keep identity secret) of the cub had two other young posters of the club naked bent over two chairs. and I am afraid to tell you what took place next you may think it's a hidden fantasy I have.

MiamiHeat
01-12-2010, 08:11 AM
IF I POST MY PIC TOO CAN I GET SOME FANTASY ACTIONZ WITH SUM HOT SPURS LADIEZ?

xoxoxo

bus driver
01-12-2010, 09:35 AM

well, how do i get to know the real you :eyebrows

JudynTX
01-12-2010, 09:48 AM
I R dressed up as Sawyer!!!

Win win win

Ugh no

mrsmaalox
01-12-2010, 10:34 AM
I am afraid to tell you what took place next you may think it's a hidden fantasy I have.

Oh no, we would never think that. Tell! :lol

I. Hustle
01-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Ok it starts with 5 sticks of butter, water balloons, a record player, 10 feet of twine, a thumb tack, and a bottle of tequila.

JudynTX
01-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Ok it starts with 5 sticks of butter, water balloons, a record player, 10 feet of twine, a thumb tack, and a bottle of tequila.

:lol Is this going to be an S & M session?

Steve Perry
01-12-2010, 01:59 PM

Sounds like you stayed over Kori's and LJ's place before?

Hooters Girl
01-12-2010, 02:00 PM
IF I POST MY PIC TOO CAN I GET SOME FANTASY ACTIONZ WITH SUM HOT SPURS LADIEZ?

xoxoxo

:corn:

Fat boy
01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
It would be easier to have a ST fantasy if these two were to start posting again.....

http://www.spurstalk.com/min33.jpg