PDA

View Full Version : Will the Ravens ream the Colts?

Fabbs
01-10-2010, 03:06 PM
#1 seed has won only one SuperBowl since 2000.

Will the Colts make it to their annual punking by the Chargers or will Baltimore stop them short of even getting that far next weekend?

Whisky Dog
01-10-2010, 04:19 PM
If Baltimore does it will have to be because of a turnover machine defensive performance like today.

Hank the Tank
01-10-2010, 04:21 PM
I think the Chargers and Jets could beat the Colts in the playoffs, and even the Patriots could have. I like the Ravens, but I just don't see it.

J.T.
01-10-2010, 04:25 PM
lol Faggs making this thread because he's scared of the Colts and wants the Ravens to beat them so they don't have to play San Diego

stupid fuck :lmao

Fabbs
01-10-2010, 04:45 PM
328 all purpose yards.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/peter_king/01/04/wildcards/darren-sproles.jpg
scared.

J.T.
01-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Yeah, you're so not afraid of the Colts you have to make threads wishing another team beats them. Get the fuck out you fucking pussy.

rayray2k8
01-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Ravens ended 1 streak, they'll break another against the colts. Ravens are due for a W against the Colts in the playoffs.

J.T.
01-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Ravens ended 1 streak, they'll break another against the colts. Ravens are due for a W against the Colts in the playoffs.

Joe Flacco has been dog shit in the playoffs. None of the playoff games he's won have had anything whatsoever to do with him. Yesterday was Ray Rice an their defense fucking Brady's world up (although you could easily say Brady had a bad day because he was playing with multiple injuries, didn't have Welker, and no one on his team besides Julian Edelman actually wanted to win).

Good luck beating Peyton Fucking Manning in a shootout.

florige
01-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Joe Flacco has been dog shit in the playoffs. None of the playoff games he's won have had anything whatsoever to do with him. Yesterday was Ray Rice an their defense fucking Brady's world up (although you could easily say Brady had a bad day because he was playing with multiple injuries, didn't have Welker, and no one on his team besides Julian Edelman actually wanted to win).

I don't think its gonna be a shootout my friend. The last few times we have played you guys things have been ALOT closer. I'm not gonna lie though it still is going to be an uphill battle.

symple19
01-11-2010, 02:40 PM
The only way the Ravens win is to keep the Colts under 20 and control the clock. Possible, but unlikely.

vander
01-11-2010, 03:09 PM
I think the Colts match up well against the Ravens, they won't let those RB break any big runs, Colts D has given up the fewest plays of 20 or more yards I think. Flaco will have to beat them, and he won't be up to the task.

and unless they are getting turnovers, this Baltimore D isn't that great, the Chargers lit them up back when we were playing like shit, Manning won't give them any freebies, he will pick that suspect secondary apart.

symple19
01-11-2010, 03:11 PM
I think the Colts match up well against the Ravens, they won't let those RB break any big runs, Colts D has given up the fewest plays of 20 or more yards I think. Flaco will have to beat them, and he won't be up to the task.

and unless they are getting turnovers, this Baltimore D isn't that great, the Chargers lit them up back when we were playing like shit, Manning won't give them any freebies, he will pick that suspect secondary apart.

As long as Ed Reed is lurking, I'll never call the Ravens secondary suspect. Otherwise, I agree with you

rayray2k8
01-11-2010, 04:11 PM

The last few times the Ravens have played the Colts, they've been low scoring games...
I agree with Vander though, if the Ravens want to beat the Colts, they're gonna have to air it out, but I'm pretty sure realize that.
The run game is there. The defense is there. The passing game is questionable, but we'll find out Saturday night.
And yes, I am a Ravens fan...
Bring it!

J.T.
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Colts-Ravens History (Since 2002)

2009 Reg Season: 17-15 Colts (@Baltimore)
2008 Reg Season: 31-3 Colts (@Indy)
2007 Reg Season: 44-20 Colts (@Baltimore)
2006 Playoffs: 15-6 Colts (@Baltimore)
2005 Reg Season: 24-7 Colts (@Baltimore)
2004 Reg Season: 20-10 Colts (@Indy)
2002 Reg Season: 22-20 Colts (@Indy)

I'm not saying the Ravens can't keep it close. On the contrary, I actually think they'll play a pretty good game, but their game depends exclusively on Ray Rice being able to do what he did to the Patriots again to the Colts. Joe Flacco can't pass the ball for shit in the playoffs. Don't make me post his playoff passing stats here. It will embarrass you.

DJB
01-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Ravens are due for a win.

dirk4mvp
01-11-2010, 04:49 PM

Strange. The last couple of games to me don't look like nailbiters or low scoring.

J.T.
01-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Yeeh. Ravens haven't played a close game against the Colts since 2002. You could even say this year's game is a mirage because Tom Santi fumbled that TD on the goal line that would've made it 24-15. Ravens could have kicked a FG to take the lead had Flacco not thrown the pick but Manning would have had a little less than two minutes to go back and get a FG of his own, and if this season has shown us anything, it's shown us that Peyton only needs like thirty seconds to score.

Again, it's a playoff game so you have to throw out the reg season. . . but the Ravens are going to have to pass to win this game. Indy doesn't have a shutdown defense, but their defense thrives on shutting down the big play. Just look at that Denver game when Marshall had 21 catches. He had 21 catches because hew as getting like 0 YAC. Tackled as soon as he caught the ball almost every time. Plus the Colts secondary, even without Sanders and Jackson, is underrated as hell.

Basically I like the Colts in this game because Manning > Flacco, and the Colts D will hold their own.

san antonio spurs
01-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Colts-Ravens History (Since 2002)

I'm not saying the Ravens can't keep it close. On the contrary, I actually think they'll play a pretty good game, but their game depends exclusively on Ray Rice being able to do what he did to the Patriots again to the Colts. Joe Flacco can't pass the ball for shit in the playoffs. Don't make me post his playoff passing stats here. It will embarrass you.

We all know we should put much stock in what happens in the regular season:lol

LOL texans
01-11-2010, 08:43 PM
The ONLY way the Ravens win if is Flacco out-gunslings Manning.

That is NOT going to happen.

EmptyMan
01-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Pretty sure the Colts are fvcked on this one. Ravens are due for a win.

san antonio spurs
01-11-2010, 11:08 PM
The ONLY way the Ravens win if is Flacco out-gunslings Manning.

That is NOT going to happen.

Or throws less INT.
I think that if the Ravens try to outscore the colts they'll get beat by halftime. Their only chance is to run and blitz Peytonn all day and be physical with their receivers.
NE, to my disliking became like the colts:depressed, physical teams kill us

dirk4mvp
01-11-2010, 11:30 PM
I love how every one of your posts are subtle shots at the Colts, except you make yourself look like an idiot while doing it.

dbreiden83080
01-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Colts will go to Superbowl IMO..

san antonio spurs
01-12-2010, 12:12 AM
I love how every one of your posts are subtle shots at the Colts, except you make yourself look like an idiot while doing it.

:lol don't take it personnal my friend. It's a compliment to be hated by rivals. I respect your franchise, you have no douchebags (except for Polian) and the colts are a classy organisation and mostly with classy players.
I just don't like the colts, they are like the Lakers to me (without the rings though). Respect but no love.

rayray2k8
01-12-2010, 01:16 AM

I thought you were a cowboy fan?

J.T.
01-12-2010, 01:59 AM

Broseph, dirk is a card-carrying, true blue Indianapolis Colts fan. You'd know this if you post here more, it's not like it's a big secret or anything.

florige
01-12-2010, 08:24 AM
I def think that the Colts are gonna make Flacco beat them with his arm. But I def think we are going to make this a game this time around. I stand by my theory that if we can get this monkey off our backs and somehow find a way to beat the Colts we will be in Miami no doubt.

J.T.
01-12-2010, 08:38 AM
It's pretty funny that "expert" analysts everywhere keep saying, "Oh, but the Ravens always play the Colts close, this can go either way. . ." Yeah, I agree it can go either way because it's a playoff game and you can't always rely on regular season consistency to determine who wins.

But the Ravens really should've lost to the Colts by 9 this year. Colts have won every game since 2002 other than the '02 and '09 games by two possessions or more. It amazes me how flat-out wrong big media can be sometimes. Oh well, they've been doing it to the Colts all year. Why stop dogging them now?

And go ahead and put me down as scoffing this "The Ravens are due for a playoff win against Indy" crap. Head-to-head in playoff games is 1-0. Nobody is due for anything.

(P.S. fuck Marshall Faulk. . . Dude is about as bitter toward the Colts as Deion Sanders. I guess just fuck NFL Network in general.)

florige
01-12-2010, 09:14 AM
It's pretty funny that "expert" analysts everywhere keep saying, "Oh, but the Ravens always play the Colts close, this can go either way. . ." Yeah, I agree it can go either way because it's a playoff game and you can't always rely on regular season consistency to determine who wins.

But the Ravens really should've lost to the Colts by 9 this year. Colts have won every game since 2002 other than the '02 and '09 games by two possessions or more. It amazes me how flat-out wrong big media can be sometimes. Oh well, they've been doing it to the Colts all year. Why stop dogging them now?

And go ahead and put me down as scoffing this "The Ravens are due for a playoff win against Indy" crap. Head-to-head in playoff games is 1-0. Nobody is due for anything.

(P.S. fuck Marshall Faulk. . . Dude is about as bitter toward the Colts as Deion Sanders. I guess just fuck NFL Network in general.)

Dude why are you worried about what those douchebags have to say anyway? EVERY one of them picked the Pats to beat us Sunday and look what happened. I cringe anytime I hear that one of them picks us to win Sunday.

dirk4mvp
01-12-2010, 09:31 AM

Based off what? All of my pro-Cowboys posts?

J.T.
01-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Dude why are you worried about what those douchebags have to say anyway? EVERY one of them picked the Pats to beat us Sunday and look what happened. I cringe anytime I hear that one of them picks us to win Sunday.

Yeeh. I go to blogs for most of my NFL reading these days anyway. So far anyone who's getting paid six figures to write about the NFL for any sports media outlet that matters is throwing Indy's defense under the bus, pretty much expecting them to get torched by Ray Rice the way NE did. The reason Indy always gives up a lot of rushing yards every year is because they used to always drop back linebackers so they can use their speed to close in on the ball. They'll blitz more and not send them so deep as they have all season, but the point is the Colts defense has kept runners out of the endzone. Chris Johnson scored zero rushing TDs in two games against Indy and the only really long run they gave up was that one to Frank Gore in which Bethea and Powers (usually solid tacklers) tried to make a highlight reel tackle and totally failed. They were able to keep Rice out of the endzone in Week 11, so I think they're up to the task of doing it again.

Plus the defense is going to be fully healthy for the first time in a while. The only starter who wasn't starting Week 1 for us that's out is Hagler, and Wheeler got really good at the end of the season. Not on the same level as Brackett and Clint "Kimbo Slice" Session but good enough and certainly better than Freddy Keiaho.

And once again, look at Flacco's playoff stats. They're horrible. The guy is not a good playoff QB. And this is a game that he's going to have to make plays with his arm. If the Colts get out to more than a 14 point lead, it's over. Flacco will have to pass and Freeney and Mathis will begin eating him for lunch.

I just don't understand how the Ravens are going to go on this "League Superpowers Upset Special Tour" or whatever that chode Dan Wetzel said on his Yahoo article. I wouldn't trust Flacco to be able to beat Manning in a shootout against a team he's only lost to twice, which coincidentally were in the Colts' worst two seasons of the Manning era. The Ravens have to get Manning to make mistakes like Brady did if they want to win.

florige
01-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeeh. I go to blogs for most of my NFL reading these days anyway. So far anyone who's getting paid six figures to write about the NFL for any sports media outlet that matters is throwing Indy's defense under the bus, pretty much expecting them to get torched by Ray Rice the way NE did. The reason Indy always gives up a lot of rushing yards every year is because they used to always drop back linebackers so they can use their speed to close in on the ball. They'll blitz more and not send them so deep as they have all season, but the point is the Colts defense has kept runners out of the endzone. Chris Johnson scored zero rushing TDs in two games against Indy and the only really long run they gave up was that one to Frank Gore in which Bethea and Powers (usually solid tacklers) tried to make a highlight reel tackle and totally failed. They were able to keep Rice out of the endzone in Week 11, so I think they're up to the task of doing it again.

Plus the defense is going to be fully healthy for the first time in a while. The only starter who wasn't starting Week 1 for us that's out is Hagler, and Wheeler got really good at the end of the season. Not on the same level as Brackett and Clint "Kimbo Slice" Session but good enough and certainly better than Freddy Keiaho.

And once again, look at Flacco's playoff stats. They're horrible. The guy is not a good playoff QB. And this is a game that he's going to have to make plays with his arm. If the Colts get out to more than a 14 point lead, it's over. Flacco will have to pass and Freeney and Mathis will begin eating him for lunch.

I just don't understand how the Ravens are going to go on this "League Superpowers Upset Special Tour" or whatever that chode Dan Wetzel said on his Yahoo article. I wouldn't trust Flacco to be able to beat Manning in a shootout against a team he's only lost to twice, which coincidentally were in the Colts' worst two seasons of the Manning era. The Ravens have to get Manning to make mistakes like Brady did if they want to win.

Listen here JT you fucking idiot!......................

Just playing dude! :lol Thats how alot of discussions seem to start off here. Nah you are prob right. I am just hoping that our D can play against Peyton like we did earlier in the season. But you guys have every right to be confident being as though you have pretty much owned us in every way since Manning has been the QB. With NE, even though we never beat them, all of our games with them had always been close for some reason. We really should had given them their first lost in 07.

dirk4mvp
01-12-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm glad 'experts' are picking the Ravens. These are the same experts that said Larry Johnson was gonna go apeshit, the physical Ravens would be too much, and the experienced Pats were gonna win also a few years ago.

florige
01-12-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm glad 'experts' are picking the Ravens. These are the same experts that said Larry Johnson was gonna go apeshit, the physical Ravens would be too much, and the experienced Pats were gonna win also a few years ago.

Which experts? lol All I am hearing out of them are is how we got lucky that NE was banged up is the only reason we won that game.

J.T.
01-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Most people are picking the Colts but the line opened at 6.5 in favor of Indy and Dan Wetzel on Yahoo just published this big feature about how the Ravens pretty much killed the Patriots and stuck around for the funeral on Sunday and that Indy should be scurred cuz they're next.

Marshall Faulk also said on NFL Network that he thinks the Ravens could pull the upset because all of the games have been close, even though this year's game is the first one the Colts won by less than two possessions since 2002.

I think it'll be a good game as it's the playoffs and both team's don't want to go home this early, but I just think the Colts are aware that they have to win this game because of how they tanked their perfect season to make sure they were healthy and rested for the playoffs.

Should be a good game and may the best team win. :toast

LOL texans
01-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Glad to see some Raven love by the media. Hopefully we'll get some locker room bulletin boad material from some ignorant Raven.

san antonio spurs
01-12-2010, 11:08 PM
JT if you were not a colts fan, would you pick the Colts to surely win this game?
Or would you say it can go either way. For the same reasons you stated (Playoffs are different than regular season games).
But most importantly they have to say the game will somehow be close so people can watch (ratings matter)

J.T.
01-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Trying to look at this as objectively as possible, the Colts should be favored to win. Here's why I think so.

Too many weapons for Manning for the Ravens to matchup with all of them. This is the kind of game Dallas Clark should dominate in (and Austin Collie if they work him in the middle of the field). Wayne is likely to get double covered in parts of the game and if Garcon can't break away, then Clark and Collie should get lots of looks, and often.

Ray Rice will probably gain a lot of yardage on the ground. The Colts D thrives on limiting big plays and keeping you out of the end zone, so to them if you pick up a lot of baller rushing stats against them, they don't care if you're not scoring. As per the usual against Indy, field goals don't help you.

Indy's secondary is pretty good too. They don't give up much YAC and have had a great year at the safety position even without Sanders. Even if Flacco has time to pass, he will need his receivers to make plays after the catch. I don't know if they'll be able to. Flacco and his receivers won't even matter if the Ravens offensive line can't protect him. Freeney and Mathis are the healthiest they've been since way early in the season, so the advantage is probably to the Colts pass rush.

Ultimately if the Ravens want to win, they are going to need to force Manning to turn the ball over. He has threw more picks than usual this year but his TD-INT ratio was just slightly above 2:1. They may have better luck trying to force the Colts younger players into mistakes and picking on slacker DBs like Tim Jennings to get their passing game going. The scenario they must absolutely avoid is getting into a shootout with Manning. If they find themselves down by two possessions, they probably won't be able to claw back out without some watermelon balls clutch play from Flacco.

Overall I think the Colts make more out of their possessions and slam the door on the Ravens early in the 4th quarter.

Colts 31-17

Fabbs
01-13-2010, 12:08 AM
JT if you were not a colts fan, would you pick the Colts to surely win this game?
Or would you say it can go either way. For the same reasons you stated (Playoffs are different than regular season games).
But most importantly they have to say the game will somehow be close so people can watch (ratings matter)
Here is what he said before last years Chargers 23 Colts 17 playoff game.

J.T.
-Darren Sproles got two return TDs in the Week 10 game. That more than likely will not happen again.
-Vinatieri shanked two kicks he should have made. The first one I can see why he missed it since they were running the fire drill, but the second he should have made. That more than likely will not happen again.
-Peyton was picked off six times and that slowed the offense down the entire first half. With his top receivers healthy this time, that will not happen again.
-The Colts D contained LT to what like 75 yards on 21 carries? Puh-leeze.
-The Colts DBs have the size to match up with SD's receivers, and will play them physical.
-The Colts have the edge in coaching, multiplied by 10 to the power of 5.

Any other questions? With Gates hurt, I can't see the Chargers pulling it out. All the homerism between us aside, the Colts have the better team.
Not sure what he said pregame the year before when PRivs and Co. did the Colts 28-24 at Indy.

J.T.
01-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Yeah Faggs you fucking dumb shit I'm pretty sure what you clipped was what I said about the 2007 playoff game and not last year. You know, since Antonio Gates wasn't hurt in last year's game. God damn Charger fan is fucking stupid.

Besides what am I supposed to do, pick the Colts to lose? Eat shit.

Fabbs
01-13-2010, 10:59 AM
So you're verifying you spouted two years in a row of failed "Colts over Chargers" predictions.

Self ownage, nice. :lol

you silly little punk

J.T.
01-13-2010, 11:03 AM
So you're verifying you spouted two years in a row of failed "Colts over Chargers" predictions.

Self ownage, nice. :lol

Obviously if I picked the Colts and they lost, they my predictions were wrong. Now get back to class, Faggs. I don't think your teacher appreciates you using the restroom pass to go use the library internet.

Fabbs
01-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Obviously if I picked the Colts and they lost, they my predictions were wrong.
Are you sure? :lmao

J.T.
01-13-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm sure you're a candy ass faggot, if that's what you're asking.

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Colts 31
Ravens 17

J.T.
01-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Colts 31
Ravens 17

Same prediction as me. Good call. :tu

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Same prediction as me. Good call. :tu

I think the first half will be close maybe 14-7 Colts, but in the second half the Colts blow it open.

Cry Havoc
01-13-2010, 02:58 PM
If the Ravens don't get up 2 scores early, the Colts will win. Baltimore's offense needs a big lead to be effective.

rayray2k8
01-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Based off what? All of my pro-Cowboys posts?

The fact that you're a mav fan. :lol

dirk4mvp
01-13-2010, 03:05 PM
In that case I thought you were a San Antonio nfl fan :lol

Fabbs
01-14-2010, 10:45 AM
http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/ralphnose.jpg
I can type swear words off my moms computer.

Your fail Jan 2008 prediction was actually fairly objective. After PRivers and company spanked the Colts, you toned it down even more for Fail II in Jan 2009.
Maybe you'll continue to progress if the Colts get past the Ravens.

J.T.
01-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Yeah well your powder blue wearing team of faggots has to win their game too.

dirk4mvp
01-14-2010, 11:18 AM
lol this guy has 1 pic he posts over and over. Neat material bro.

badfish22
01-14-2010, 11:19 AM
27-17 Colts

24-17 Chargers

J.T.
01-14-2010, 11:20 AM
lol this guy has 1 pic he posts over and over. Neat material bro.

Yeah and always plays that same crap "I can post swear words from my moms computer" when it's more likely he's the one eating ham and cheese hot pockets in the guest room at his mommy's house.

Fabbs
01-14-2010, 11:21 AM
http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/ralphnose.jpg
I can make up multiple profiles on my moms computer.

Fabbs
01-14-2010, 11:24 AM
27-17 Colts

24-17 Chargers
Here's hoping for a Colts - Bolts matchup.

dirk4mvp
01-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Faggs, it's true. Every non cowboys fan in the nfl forum is the same person.

J.T.
01-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Here's hoping for a Colts - Bolts matchup.

Why so they can come to Indy and face a fully healthy Colts defense for once?

samikeyp
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Faggs, it's true. Every non cowboys fan in the nfl forum is the same person.

And its Mouse.

Fabbs
01-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Why so they can come to Indy and face a fully healthy Colts defense for once?
You silly punk.
Merriman was quite injured. Gates was 70% with ankle sprain but still fried your weak d.
I hope your Colts can get past the Ravens. Actually i don't, because the AFC Championship game in San Diego would be sweet!

J.T.
01-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Merriman didn't even play last year you stupid cunt. Neither did Gary Brackett so go fuck yourself.

Fabbs
01-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Merriman didn't even play last year
That's kind of my point.
Self ownage again at it's finest. :rollin
You silly punk.

J.T.
01-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Yeah well Freeney didn't play in 07, and Mathis played with a broken leg. There's like thirty asterisks attached to both of the Chargers two wins over the Colts.

Fabbs
01-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Yeah well Freeney didn't play in 07, and Mathis played with a broken leg. There's like thirty asterisks attached to both of the Chargers two wins over the Colts.
You've made your point about the Colts having injuries. Just like the Chargers had. PRivers went out with blown ACLs and Billy Volek and co. punked your 4th qtr defense.

You're redundant.
Stop whining.

J.T.
01-14-2010, 12:55 PM
And lol "Gates was 70%"

Bullshit, Gates played really well in the last playoff game. He was hurt in 07, not 08 you stupid cunt.

J.T.
01-14-2010, 12:56 PM
lol chargers needing other teams to have mass amounts of injuries to beat them in the playoffs then losing to healthy teams the next round

Fabbs
01-14-2010, 01:44 PM
No seriously, I wanted to leave a message of goodwill for the new year on your page, but it appears you've disabled visitor messages. Did something happen?
You're redundant. Stop whining.

johngateswhiteley
01-14-2010, 02:03 PM
i dont think the ravens have a chance.

Fabbs
01-15-2010, 12:01 AM
And lol "Gates was 70%"

Bullshit, Gates played really well in the last playoff game. He was hurt in 07, not 08 you stupid cunt.
The 1st playoff game was played Jan 13, 2008. Gates played with a dislocated toe.
The 2nd playoff game was played Jan 3, 2009. Gates sprained his ankle in the Bolts must win reg season final vs Denver and left the game. If you can get your group home director to replay the game, fine. If not, espn did not make this up.
"Game notes......Kaeding injured his groin when he slipped on the kickoff following Tomlinson's touchdown. ... San Diego TE Antonio Gates, playing on a sprained ankle, had eight catches for 87 yards, including consecutive 11-yard receptions on the tying drive in the closing seconds of regulation."

Fabbs
01-15-2010, 12:07 AM
The way both teams are playing right now, it looks to be a great match up. Can’t wait until Saturday.
Agree.
The Ravens put away their self destruction actions, and they have the last couple games, and they have just as good a chance of winning as the Colts.

O-Factor
01-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Colts 28
Ravens 20

IronMexican
01-17-2010, 08:03 PM
will they?