PDA

View Full Version : I have a proposal.

Ignignokt
01-10-2010, 06:27 PM
There should never be a UTSA thread headlining at Spurstalk ever!

eeh eh ehver!

and MMA doesn't deserve a spot here.

So i propose to have both of those forum still functional. But to become hidden forums, where one would need a passcode to enter.

Thanx

Gtownspur

dirk4mvp
01-10-2010, 06:32 PM
dirk4mvp, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

A group of posters aren't aloud to enter that shit forum anyway due to utsa butthurt.

Ignignokt
01-10-2010, 06:33 PM
dirk4mvp, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

A group of posters aren't aloud to enter that shit forum anyway due to utsa butthurt.

rofl.

With that, i now have a new addition to my proposal.

1. Make UTSA a hidden forum.

2. Or make it seperate from the College Sports Forum, but call it the "LOL UTSA" forum.

v2freak
01-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Can someone shed light on why there is UTSA hate?

I. Hustle
01-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Where would it go? They would probably put it next to the STFU Ignignokt forum.

IBTL

symple19
01-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Where would it go? They would probably put it next to the STFU Ignignokt forum.

IBTL

lol

CubanMustGo
01-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Can someone shed light on why there is UTSA hate?

Let's just say that a some of the UTSA supporters do not take trolling lightly. As a result, they got the hell trolled out of them, which caused a couple of, shall we say, extreme reactions. The worst offenders are no longer on the board.

The trolling was way over the top and just kept escalating until Kori took care of the situation. The hate probably comes from the fact that one of the things Kori did was shut down the entire college sports forum because things were so bad. The college forum has arguably never gotten back to where it was before all this occurred.

Alex Jones
01-11-2010, 03:26 PM
The trolling was way over the top and just kept escalating until Kori took care of the situation. .

Now this UTSA is not an elementary school it's a university with adults?

bus driver
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
i suggest we have an Auburn forum and post great pics like symple19 has done....

balli
01-11-2010, 05:59 PM
I agree.

MMA is not a sport and it's shouldn't be a form of entertainment. A real boxer would dispatch any and every MMA fighter in about 2 seconds. They are fat, white-trash hooligans posing as athletes.

As far as UTSA goes- I just don't like the idea of community college attendees getting all uppity.

But these aren't my forums.

Ignignokt
01-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Like i see where kori is coming from, there is a great demand for MMA topics, and the UFC is like the WWF in the late 80's and 90's with popularity. I hate MMA, and don't give a shit about it either way. but that doesn't tweak my buttons like awarding a bunch of assholes with their own forum.

UTSA dudes were like total dickweeds for the longest time, and they got rewarded with being douchers by getting their own forum. Now, i don't have a problem with that idea in it's simplest construct, i however don't like to see a UTSA topic headlining the CSF ssspecially when in the middle of College Football season. This irritates me to no end.

Sometimes the UTSA thread topic is so vague you didn't know you clicked on a UTSA forum topic and you are directed into a Orange Julius diarrahea concoction of wit.

I say, let the deformed keep their forums, but make them hidden.

Ignignokt
01-11-2010, 06:56 PM
I so hard to troll!