PDA

View Full Version : BigZax AKA Bill Gates?

MouseOnSports
08-31-2004, 06:18 PM
As you know I was trying to sell a PC for 100.00 Bucks since I went trough some time to put one together for someone who I will not mention his name out of respect, I spent alot of time on it. I went and got a new power supply a new hard drive, etc., But after LongHornE Reneged?
and said he would not need it anymore It was just sitting there, I knew some kid could use it or maybe an adult who wants to just surf the net and play Games.

Then BigZack calls me and tells me "hey mouse" about that 50 Dollar bet we made ? lets call it even give me the PC.

I said OK all though I knew I would lose at least 50.00 Bucks on the deal. But BigZack is cool and has beer and cash when I need it so I said OK,
So I made room on the dinning room table and hooked it up and dusted it off. Bigzack shows up with beer right on time and I was getting ready to wrap up his PC he said was for his Auntie. Then all hell broke lose....

From out of no where this big beer drinking taco eating hell raising party animal pulls out his pocket protector and transformed into Bill Gates/Mr Spock and started to ask questions that would make any nerd wet his Boxers,

What is the CPU speed how many Programs does it have

why is there Duck tape holding the modem together?
a bunch of meaning less questions that made me not only lose my buzz but gave me a headache

After BigZack left I felt I just gave birth to a Dell.
I guess you can't judge a person by how they look on the outside. Who knows maybe Sequ Spur is NBA Material.

Thank you for letting me vent as I head to the pawn shop.:pc2

bigzak25
08-31-2004, 06:22 PM
8o

MouseOnSports
08-31-2004, 06:25 PM
But The beer was cooled so I guess I should just drink post and be Glad My Dallas mavericks have some "D" Now.http://www.sahoops.net/smilies/lmao.gif

Ps: Kim said thanks for the whata Burger :smokin

Hey BigZax since your scared to post at the 550 UnderGround ? check out this topic

MouseOnSports
08-31-2004, 06:39 PM
www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/v...63#1278463 (http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=1278463#1278463)

Joe Chalupa
09-01-2004, 01:31 AM
:bang

RevMouse
09-01-2004, 02:24 AM
That might be the best thing Joe Chalupa has said in 30 days.