PDA

View Full Version : Sig bet with Laker fans

Amuseddaysleeper
01-11-2010, 10:38 AM
I'm willing to bet the Spurs will beat the Lakers in tomorrow's game.

Loser has to keep a sig of the winner's choice for a week.

Any takers?

hater
01-11-2010, 10:39 AM
I doubt lakerfan bets a game without their MVP.

Muser
01-11-2010, 10:39 AM
i'm guessing theMACHINE will.

Chieflion
01-11-2010, 10:42 AM
You got balls man. Props.

Double-Up
01-11-2010, 11:04 AM

Too bad he's still on the hook till Feb 1st. :lol

TheManFromAcme
01-11-2010, 11:46 AM
I.....................................won't :lol

FkLA
01-11-2010, 11:49 AM
fuck the lakers

TheManFromAcme
01-11-2010, 11:55 AM
fuck the lakers

:lol

Is that all?

Double-Up
01-11-2010, 12:07 PM
fuck the lakers

You're sig is garbage. Bet you won't gamble anymore. :rollin

urunobili
01-11-2010, 12:10 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/chicken.jpg

urunobili
01-11-2010, 12:11 PM
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/food/freedom_chicken440.jpg

TheManFromAcme
01-11-2010, 12:14 PM
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/food/freedom_chicken440.jpg

Cluck,Cluck,Cluck......:lol

namlook
01-11-2010, 12:16 PM

Any takers?

Lets raise the stakes. I'm willing to bet the Lakers finish the regular season with a better record than the Spurs. The loser has to use the sig of the winner's choice for 6 months. And if the Lakers and Spurs meet in the playoffs the loser has to use the winners sig for a year.

How about it? Bawk bawk bawk... :lol

FkLA
01-11-2010, 12:24 PM
You're sig is garbage. Bet you won't gamble anymore. :rollin

Haha, nah I'll gladly take another bet with a Laker fan for this game. It'll have to start next Monday though.

I got a better one. I'm willing to bet the Lakers finish the regular season with a better record than the Spurs. The loser has to use the sig of the winner's choice for a year. Are you going to take that bet or are you chicken? :lol

I'll bet you the Spurs advance further in the post-season. The Lakeshow are all hype, they may very well reach the Finals again but this whole notion that theyre clearly better than the rest of the competition in the West is BS. Spurs get alot of shit for faltering against the top teams this season but the Lakers arent far behind. Plus it looks like the injury bug may have finally struck LA after benefitting from all the teams being hit by it last year. Deal?

TheManFromAcme
01-11-2010, 12:29 PM

I'll bet you the Spurs advance further in the post-season. The Lakeshow are all hype, they may very well reach the Finals again but this whole notion that theyre clearly better than the rest of the competition in the West is BS. Spurs get alot of shit for faltering against the top teams this season but the Lakers arent far behind. Plus it looks like the injury bug may have finally struck LA after benefitting from all the teams being hit by it last year. Deal?

Careful man, careful. Clearly your Spurs are playing better these days but you are defining the "counting your chicks before they're hatched" cliche.

Just saying.

FkLA
01-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Nah, its not even about me thinking the Spurs so much better than everyone else or anything like that. I just dont think the Lakers are as invisible as some people make it seem...like I said they may very well reach the Finals again but it'll be anything but a cakewalk, there's several teams that are good enough to pull off the 'historic upset' against them. namlook is asking for a bet and im gladly accepting it, nothing more.

namlook
01-11-2010, 12:41 PM

If the Lakers are healthy there's no way the Spurs advance further. That's a fool's bet. Your only chance is injuries. But if you want to hold out hope for that be my guest.

We all know if there is a bet of any substance someone with a username of FkLA will disappear come playoff time if you lose the bet and you'll just register as a new user.

TheManFromAcme
01-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Nah, its not even about me thinking the Spurs so much better than everyone else or anything like that. I just dont think the Lakers are as invisible as some people make it seem...like I said they may very well reach the Finals again but it'll be anything but a cakewalk, there's several teams that are good enough to pull off the 'historic upset' against them. namlook is asking for a bet and im gladly accepting it, nothing more.

I am with you on the cakewalk thing. Kobe's finger may eventually play a factor but time will tell. So long as Kobe, Pau and Odom stay healthy I like our chances.

FkLA
01-11-2010, 12:54 PM
If the Lakers are healthy there's no way the Spurs advance further. That's a fool's bet. Your only chance is injuries. But if you want to hold out hope for that be my guest.

You use the sig I choose for a year and it's a deal. We all know someone with a username of FkLA will disappear come playoff time if you lose the bet and you'll just register as a new user.

Just like the Yao, KG, Manu or Nelson injuries last year? You never know the stars might allign for the Spurs this season like they did for the Lakers last year. Injuries or no injuries, I'll take the bet :)

I am with you on the cakewalk thing. Kobe's finger may eventually play a factor but time will tell. So long as Kobe, Pau and Odom stay healthy I like our chances.

Lakers are and should be the favorites to come out of the West, and rightfully you like your chances. We'll see come playoff time how things turn out though.

TheMACHINE
01-11-2010, 03:05 PM

i cant..i got to keep this sig till jan 31.

Frenzy
01-11-2010, 03:08 PM
lol nice sig

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 03:10 PM
I suck at making sigs. Otherwise, I would.

Findog
01-11-2010, 03:46 PM
I suck at making sigs. Otherwise, I would.

Here, let me help you out with that. I considered this for FkLA:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4013/4265299326_de3070a4f2_o.jpg

Banzai
01-11-2010, 03:55 PM
I can't make sigs..but I don't think anyone on this board has enough dislike against me to even care if I took part in this lol.

Allanon
01-11-2010, 05:02 PM

Any takers?

It's time to change my sig anyways. Make it 1 month though and you got a deal.

So 1 month sig for the loser, Deal?

Xylus
01-11-2010, 05:03 PM
1 month is way too long for a sig bet. The novelty and humor usually wear out after a week or two. Make it two weeks.

01-11-2010, 05:04 PM
I can't make sigs..but I don't think anyone on this board has enough dislike against me to even care if I took part in this lol.
you just need to post more kobe >>>> jordan threads.

baseline bum
01-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Here, let me help you out with that. I considered this for FkLA:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4013/4265299326_de3070a4f2_o.jpg

That's not nearly as bad as naked Asian pedophile.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
It's time to change my sig anyways. Make it 1 month though and you got a deal.

So 1 month sig for the loser, Deal?

I agree with Xylus, let's make it 2 weeks?

baseline bum
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM
2 months would be better. The whole point of the sig bet is to punish the hell out of the loser.

Rooster Fish
01-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Game on we'll cream you without Gasol.

PGDynasty24
01-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Gasol probably isn't going to play tommorrow

Spursmania
01-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Lets raise the stakes. I'm willing to bet the Lakers finish the regular season with a better record than the Spurs. The loser has to use the sig of the winner's choice for 6 months. And if the Lakers and Spurs meet in the playoffs the loser has to use the winners sig for a year.

How about it? Bawk bawk bawk... :lol

You are such a Laker fan. Why are you pretending to be a Spur fan? Whose troll are you. If you read his posts it's obvious he's a Laker fan. LOL...:lmao

Spursmania
01-11-2010, 08:12 PM

Hard to beat that line-up.

Spursmania
01-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Game on we'll cream you without Gasol.

No one should take you up on a sig bet. You're hardly a regular ST member. Look at your posts, you're probably a Laker fan that is trolling under a new sig and name.

I'd laugh my ass off if any regular ST'er sig bets you. You'd probably never show up again if you lost. :lol

Spursmania
01-11-2010, 08:15 PM

You're certainly one of the cool Laker fans.:toast

nevitt_&_smrek
01-11-2010, 08:22 PM
As much as I want to accept this offer, I like my signature and truly believe in it. Just as Mark McGwire believes there's no link between the stuff he took and his performance.

iggypop123
01-11-2010, 08:26 PM
horrible time for laker fans to make one. kobe is hurting, pau is hurt, artest has plantar fasciitis . they have sucked lately. the spurs are healthy. and its on the road

phyzik
01-11-2010, 08:35 PM
horrible time for laker fans to make one. kobe is hurting, pau is hurt, artest has plantar fasciitis . they have sucked lately. the spurs are healthy. and its on the road

your forgetting our all-stars Matt bonner and Michael Finley. We are hurting too. :wakeup

Seriously though, Spurs fans dont want to admit it, but we are missing at least Bonner's 3pt shooting.

namlook
01-11-2010, 09:46 PM
your forgetting our all-stars Matt bonner and Michael Finley. We are hurting too. :wakeup

Seriously though, Spurs fans dont want to admit it, but we are missing at least Bonner's 3pt shooting.

Lakers fans shouldn't complain. Bonner and Gasol is a wash. Finley is better than Kobe at this point so the Spurs are actually down more manpower.

Allanon
01-11-2010, 11:08 PM
I agree with Xylus, let's make it 2 weeks?

Deal, Amused. 2 weeks it is then.

Should be fun.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Deal, Amused. 2 weeks it is then.

Should be fun.

:toast

Should be a great game.

TheMACHINE
01-11-2010, 11:33 PM
You're certainly one of the cool Laker fans.:toast

how bout me?!

Rooster Fish
01-11-2010, 11:50 PM
No one should take you up on a sig bet. You're hardly a regular ST member. Look at your posts, you're probably a Laker fan that is trolling under a new sig and name.

I'd laugh my ass off if any regular ST'er sig bets you. You'd probably never show up again if you lost. :lol

As I said CREAMED!!!!

jag
01-12-2010, 12:23 AM

I absolutely hate you...but i can't do it cause i'm paying off sig debt to that nigga Dick4MVP.

but no really...you're alright. You always have funny gifs

Spursmania
01-12-2010, 12:32 AM
how bout me?!

:tu

I hope it's a good game and not a blow-out.:toast

Amuseddaysleeper
01-12-2010, 11:51 PM
This oughta be good

Banzai
01-12-2010, 11:57 PM
LMAO....so who is the sig bet between?

Amuseddaysleeper
01-13-2010, 12:14 AM
LMAO....so who is the sig bet between?

Allanon and I

Allanon
01-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Screwed...and I was just getting used to my sigs. Lakers suck.

Amused Day Sleeper, I'm ready to pay up when you're ready, just PM me with the sigs you want me to put on.

Damn.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Screwed...and I was just getting used to my sigs. Lakers suck.

Amused Day Sleeper, I'm ready to pay up when you're ready, just PM me with the sigs you want me to put on.

Damn.

I'll PM you with one tomorrow.

2 weeks and you'll be back to your old sigs

Allanon
01-14-2010, 01:20 AM
I'll PM you with one tomorrow.

2 weeks and you'll be back to your old sigs

Hahah, hopefully you don't come up with one like FKLA is sportin' :lol